Party Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

Her arms went to my shoulders as my hands took her hips. The world seemed to part around us as I noticed no more hands. They could have been grabbing at me for all I know, but my entire being was focused a few inches away as Ing and I danced together. We didn't do more than that, but it was liked we were linked. Our eyes never broke contact as our bodies knew exactly what to do. The music slowed; at least it did to me as we slowly moved together. Hip to hip, breast to breast, we moved like one person as there seemed to be more space around us. Our arms went around each other at the same time and our heads rested on each other's shoulder at the same instant.

The music changed and we adjust automatically. Now each of us had pushed one leg a little deeper so we were closer entwined, my thigh was pressing against her sex as hers was against mine. Our matching height worked perfectly as we each lowered one hand to the small of the other's back and helped provide the leverage to keep us glued together.

Once again I heard that growl, but I still couldn't tell which of us had made it. The music changed again to something very rhythmic, almost primal. Each beat coincided with Ing and I pressing our sexes against the other's thigh. I was aflame, mesmerized, and lost to her touch, her scent, and her body. Like mirror images, we were making love in the middle of that dance floor.

My body started peaking as the music went faster and faster. As one Ing and I threw our heads back and screamed a primal scream. Still in beat with the frenzied music we started pushing ourselves slightly apart, then pulling and slamming ourselves together as we started orgasming. The world evaporated as we slid slowly down to the floor, locked together. The music stopped and not a sound penetrated my brain as we laid there like death.

We recovered slowly and I realized that two of the earlier dancers were helping us to our feet. As I looked around I expected to see a room full of women all over the floor. Instead what I saw was worse. As Ing and I clung to each other, being helped up by the two of the dancers, every damn one of the other guests were around the dance floor watching us. Some bitch started applauding, which started the whole crowd. Cheers, applause, whistles, god I was so embarrassed and blushed, which made my tan skin darker, Ing's face was almost scarlet. To my amazement, she took my hand and pulled me into a theatrical bow. She whispered that if we stay embarrassed-we would never live it down.

So when we rose from our bow, I grabbed her into a hug and whispered, "The next time, we stay in the fucking bathroom!" The lovely Ing blushed even deeper.

We suffered through our bows, as Ing told me to rest for a bit, she had something to do and would be right back. She glanced at the dancer next to me who nodded. The dancer took me off to the side where I could see that many of the tables and chairs had been replaced by a wide variety of beanbag furniture and huge pillows. I gratefully sank into a large leather beanbag chair, curling up like the cat I was dressed as. Slowly I recovered and the brain started working again.

Looking up I saw the dancer kneeling patiently. Again I couldn't help again noticing how pretty she was. "What's your name?"

"If it pleases Mistress, this one is addressed as 'Adea'," she replied looking down at her knees.

Now this is a game which doesn't excite me at all. "Look at me," I demanded. Adea looked up. "My name is Brooke, and I am not your mistress!" I said angrily. My stomach started churning at the very idea of slavery or servitude.

Adea shrank back as she saw my expression, and then she leaned forward to talk, finally in the first person. "Brooke, don't ruin this for me. I am not some play actor or slave girl. I fell on tough times and the best way out was to become her servant, more like a maid. She doesn't degrade me or take advantage of me. In return I get room, board, a salary, and I take care of a wonderful woman who I love. Please accept that."

"And the dancing?"

"Oh, that. I do that because I love it, and I am amply compensated for it. When my year is up I'll be back on my feet financially, all debts paid, and I will still come here as often as I can."

Surprised as well as ashamed at my reaction, I asked her for the identity of her mistress, and her reply was of course, "Milady Ing"

For some reason, I didn't like knowing that, but I wasn't going to jump to conclusions. Besides, Adea starting massaging my legs, something I was willing to give her a million years to stop doing that.

I started glancing around the room, but being so low to the ground I could only see immediately around me. The women had started pairing off, and in some cases more than pairs. I saw one of the girls I had an earlier dance with checking for one girl's tonsils -- with her tongue. I caught sight of Reen caught between two auburn beauties and certainly was enjoying herself.

"See what you started?" Adea said smiling.

"Who me?" I replied with my best innocent look. When she snorted I figured she wasn't buying it.

"I don't think you understand. This action usually happens later and upstairs. In addition, the Mistress NEVER behaves like that. Before I lose the chance to tell you -- it was amazing!"

As she says that, she opens my legs and starts massaging my inner thighs and places a few gentle kisses on my legs. The look on her face was far from servile as her nails start scratch at my skin through the suit. She was so gentle that while arousing, it was also relaxing. She moves to one side and motions me to turn over. As I roll over onto my belly, my eyes rested on an enticing sight. Just a few feet in front of me, two girls discovered a couple of toys and were playing hard. As Adea massaged my legs and my ass in long enticing strokes, one of the girls had straddled the other, but while facing away from her. This meant she was facing me. When she saw me watching, she widened her thighs and lifted the edge of her skirt. I could watch one end of a strap-on working deeper into her as she pressed down on it. Very nice!

Adea shifted to one side then got up. When she straddled me again, this time below my hips, her hands were more insistent and she kept working the heel of her hands deeper in the muscles of my ass. Her thumbs push much deeper, making me start to wish I was naked. Some comic once referred to pantyhose as a sexual deterrent, he should've tried a cat suit!

Watching the two women in front of me and feeling pretty Adea's hands on me was starting to rev my engine a bit. The girl facing me was starting to get into it. She kept watching me and once in a while would flash me. When I licked my lips unconsciously, she slipped on hand under her skirt and brought it back out with a nicely glistening index finger. With a sly look, she offers me her finger, but I was too far away and not willing to move just yet. Not letting it go to waste, she licks and sucks her finger like it was a cock. She lifts her skirt again, offering me a longer peek, and holds her hand as if offering her cunt for my feasting. I snap my teeth at her and smile. She goes back to what she was doing with a vengeance.

I think she was getting close to an orgasm because she started to lose her balance, breaking her rhythm.

"Adea, would you offer this lady a hand?" I ask.

"It would be a pleasure," She replies. Adea enters my field of vision and kneels next to the struggling lady, offering her a shoulder for support. Adea also immediately starts stroking the lady's breasts, adding to her pleasure.

As I smile at Adea, it suddenly dawns on my obviously not all here brain that there is still someone straddling my legs and massaging my ass. I try to turn over and am rewarding with a slap on my bottom. Just as quickly I feel them leaning over and pressing their body against my back. Immediately I am enveloped in her scent, a combination of perfume and woman that was uniquely Ing. Her low chuckle in my ear as she kisses my neck tells me she enjoyed her little joke. "I have returned," she says in an imitation of a man's voice. When I laugh, I can almost feel her pleasure that I got the joke.

"Hmmmm," I hear her say. "Beautiful, intelligent, sexy, and a nice ass." I blush at her compliments which was funny because I was thinking similar thoughts about her. I lay there unsure of what to say when she started doing something I had seen in a movie, a massage using her own body. Rising to her knees, she presses her breasts to the back of my thighs, pushing upward; she presses against me and rubs her body over my ass and up my back. Our suits relieved some of the friction and made us slide together like we were covered in oil. She kept doing it, nice and slow and firm. I started pushing up against her. What a turn-on, combined with the view in front of me.

Adea was holding up the skirt, once again giving me a clear view as the girl orgasms wonderfully hard. Oh now that looked quite wet and delicious. She slides off and Adea lays her on the floor. The other girl starts to get up, but a whisper from Adea lays her back down. She, Adea, quickly kneels between the open legs of the just thoroughly fucked girl and plants a deep kiss right on her sex. Adea rises and comes over to me with her face covered in juices. She kisses me deeply and lets me lick her face clean. Smiling, she holds a quick whisper fest with Ing, apparently successfully because with a squeal of pleasure she bounds back to the strap-on equipped girl and throws herself over her, facing away from me she impales herself on that large toy in one move. Wow!

She bent over to give Ing and I a great perspective. That was a view worth writing home about.!I hope Reenie is having as much fun.

Asserting myself finally, I twist and pull Ing down next to me. We curl our legs together and are content to lie there together and watch Adea. Ing whispers to me, "A little popcorn and this would be watching a great porno."

I bury my face in her chest to muffle my laugh so I don't distract them. Unable to resist, I retort "Quick get paper and a pen and we can judge her after her dismount" Ing almost lost it. I think you can hurt yourself swallowing a laugh like that.

"You are dangerous." She says while shaking a finger at me. As I try and bite her finger, a squeal from Adea draws her attention.

While she is looking at Adea, I study her. I was struck by her beauty again. Wonderful skin, and naturally light skin. I bet she is very careful with the sun. Her gold eyes didn't look real. Her make-up highlighted her paleness. She had very distinct features, not mannish but lots of character. She definitely didn't have the phony prettiness of a model, but the more classic beauty found in very few women. I guessed her age about 35, tops 38, but she could easily pass for her mid-twenties because of how smooth her skin was.

She caught me looking at her and before she could make a comment, I kissed her. I was just planning a little kiss, to keep her from talking, but I think we were both surprised by the sheer electricity. Her eyes closed at the contact of my lips, mine opened wide for an instant, and then closed as her tasty tongue slipped between my lips. I told you before that good kissing was a turn-on, well great kissing is practically orgasmic. It was like she made me feel that I was the center of her universe.

I doubt I'm explaining it right, but you know how you can tell when the person kissing you isn't fully there mentally? It's like that old joke about what is a wife thinking about while making love with her husband, "You know it's time to repaint the ceiling." I know, bad joke, but the point is that you can tell when someone is distracted. You can also tell when someone is totally focused on you. If you can understand that, then you can understand what kissing Ing is like.

For the second time tonight the rest of the universe took a back seat as I got lost in Ing. She tasted of some unidentifiable spice. Her tongue explored me fully and mine rose up and joined hers in almost a dance. I felt dizzy as we shared our breath as we kissed.

Slowly I could feel myself rolling onto my back. It wasn't Ing pushing me; it was me falling over with Ing following me. She was on top of me in a gentle motion. My legs opened and wrapped around her, my arms around her moving on her back. Her hands were around me, holding me so tight that our mouths never lost contact. For a third time I heard a growl, only this time I could feel the vibrations.

Ing lifted her face from mine, I followed her as far as my neck would allow when the forever kiss broke apart. Our eyes opened and locked together as we stared at each other in wonder. Ing shifted position slightly which caused her hip to push directly on my sweet and horny little pussy. Caught off guard, I inhaled sharply and arched my head back on the bean bag. Ing took this and started raining kisses and bites on my neck. My legs tightened around her in responses. Her very touch gave me goose bumps, and she seemed intent on tasting each little bump.

She pushed her body lower, causing my legs to be wrapped around her waist. The pressure of her sliding down was exquisite, and then she started making a meal of my titties, just as if the material wasn't even there. I could feel the suction as she tried to nurse from my nipples, her teeth made me cry out with pleasure, her hands squeezed, rubbed, and gently pinched so perfectly.

She left her hands on my breasts as she trailed kisses lower and lower. Shifting, I placed my legs on her shoulders and she brought her face to my pussy, inhaling like she was testing a fine wine. Damn this cat suit, Right now I wanted nothing more than to be naked for her to feast upon me.

She pressed her mouth to me, and it almost felt as if the suit wasn't there. She knew exactly how much pressure to use. Her tongue stiff as she licked me hard and her mouth kept sucking at me. I started losing my head when she pulled the material as tight as possible and she ran her teeth over my clit. I couldn't stop myself, it was like an explosion. I know I screamed, my arms beat down on the chair and my hands, like claws, clutched at the leather as if my life depended on it. It wouldn't stop; wave after wave took control of me until I collapsed at the point of unconsciousness.

I came back to life for the second time that evening (morning?) in Ing's arms as she cradled me. She knew I was awake, but didn't open my eyes.

"Brooke, baby, peek-a-boo."

"Nope," I replied languidly

"How come, love?" she asked

"Because the last time I did that, there was a crowd around us applauding like we were the entertainment."

Ing chuckled deep in her throat, sounding like a kitty. "Open those beautiful eyes, baby, no one is watching."

I noticed that it sounded way too quiet, which aroused my own pussy-like curiosity. I open my eyes and focus on her face; she had a smile even Julia Roberts would kill for. What made it even better was that I knew that smile was all mine.

Looking around brought a new surprise. The room was nearly empty. Looking up at my lover, I cocked an eyebrow.

She smiled, "I chased them all up to the next floor."

Scrunching my forehead, "Who are you that you can just shoo a bunch of girls out of the room?" Even the band was gone. I paused "Before we go anywhere, tell me about Adea." I said this as a flat statement, but Ing could sense my disapproval. She hesitated, so I continued. "Ing, in the past I learned that D/s wasn't my cup of tea. I also found that getting involved doesn't bode well. I am not against those who live that lifestyle, but I won't get involved again."

Now she started laughing, "Dominate Adea, yea right. That minx would eat them for a light snack."

Now it was my turn to be confused. She could tell and decided to explain. "Much of what is between Adea and I is private, but apparently she told you enough to, shall we say, pique your interest. Adea was a guest of a former member of this club who out of desperation, not criminal intent, ripped me off of something valuable. My own friends caught her and offered her to me instead of the police." Ing was looking at me intently, as if gauging how much to tell me.

"To make a long story short, she offered herself as my slave to make amends. The last thing I needed was either the police snooping around or my own slave. So I hired her as a maid for a year. I took care of all her other troubles, gave her a place to live, and a steady paycheck. She is also free to take other paying jobs, like dancing here, as long as she stays straight with me."

"And the third person speech?" I asked

"I hired a maid for the club, what I got a personal body servant who fulfills her obligations in her own way. I didn't ask her to play that role; she did that on her own." Ing sighed, "She spoils me rotten, and I love it. I am going to miss her when our agreement is up." I smiled at Ing, and she grinned back. "I have gotten so used to having her taking care of me that when she goes I may have to hire a new maid." She looked at me slyly, "Looking for a new job, Brooke?"

Slapping her hip I snort most unladylike, "You can't afford me."

She looked at me quizzically for a second and then smiled. "I'm glad of that!"

For some reason, I thought I had missed something in the conversation. She grinned, and said, "Come on, we need to change."

Puzzled she opens her arms and gestures down her body. Evidence of our activities made a mess of her suit. Looking down, I realized how I looked. The crotch showed wetness and dried stains from my orgasms. I was a mess. "Crap, my other clothes are in Reen's car. I can't go outside like this."

Ing cracks a smile, "Let's go up to my apartment, I know most of my stuff will fit you." A mischievous grin appeared, "Or maybe something even better.

She got up and pulled me with her. As I turned to the stairs, she directed me toward the mirror covered wall. "We'll take the lift. No way am I facing the horde looking like this." The 'horde' was an apt description for the crowd that applauded our first 'dance'. Since she said it smiling, I knew exactly how she meant it. She pulls a key from a small hidden pocket under her beautiful bosom, and inserts it into an almost unnoticeable slit. The mirror moved aside, revealing a small, but luxuriously appointed elevator. We entered, and she hit the top of six buttons.

"Six floors?"

"Actually only five levels. There is this floor, at ground level, two levels below us and two above. The first basement level is split between the garage which opens the rear door of this elevator, and storage, which uses this door", indicating the door we entered through. "The lowest level is mine for special storage. You've seen the first floor. Level two is the play floor. You'll see more of that later. The top floor and roof is my private living space. The stairs can reach it, but the guests know enough not to invade my space."

Intrigued yet again by this Scandinavian goddess, the elevator opens on . . . well to call this an apartment just doesn't do it justice. Twelve foot ceilings, hardwood floors, almost ankle-deep rugs scattered around, incredible! The colors were relaxing, the furniture looked so inviting, and the artwork was just beautiful. I can't think of a more perfect living space!

Ignoring my obvious shock, she says, "Shower is this way." She steps ahead and starts working the suit off her arms. Contrary to some males' opinion, there is nothing sexy about putting on or taking off a cat suit. Except for the obvious bennie of seeing Ing naked again, watching her pull her arms out and pushing the fabric to her waist was more like watching a gymnast. If you ever wear one like this, whatever you do, don't roll it down to your waist. Gathering the material like that makes it too dense to stretch over your hips. Trust me on this, I speak from experience.

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers