Party Trick

Story Info
Flirting at party leads to other adventures.
5.3k words
340.5k
77
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
2,986 Followers

It started the night my wife and I hosted a party for about 30 for our friends and work associates. The party started at 8:00 in the evening and by 9:30 Pam (my wife) was already pretty drunk. Normally she doesn't drink much at all, a glass of wine with dinner and sometimes a beer when we cook outside. I hadn't seen her this drunk since before we got married 9 years ago. Pam was dancing and flirting with all of the men and I think trying to make me a bit jealous, probably because I had told her to take it easy with the drinking.

Around 10:30 that evening, as I was talking with some friends, I looked around and didn't see Pam. I didn't do anything then because I assumed that she must have gone to the bathroom but after another ten minutes passed with no sign of her I got concerned. I excused myself form the group I was with and went looking for her. She was not in any of the bedrooms or the bathrooms and she wasn't in the kitchen. I was just ready to go look outside when I noticed the door leading from the kitchen to the basement stairs was opened a crack.

When I opened the door I saw that there was a light on in the basement and I thought I heard someone down there. I moved as quietly as I could down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs I peeked around the corner into the large room we used for laundry and storage. There, across the room from where I was standing, was Pam and Mike. Mike was a guy that Pam knew from work. Pam was leaning with her back against the wall and Mike was facing Pam and standing very close to her. He was supporting himself with one hand against the wall next to Pam's head. Mike appeared to be talking to her, but I noticed that he had his right hand on Pam's thigh under the hem of her skirt and he was moving his hand higher.

I knew I should stop them, but a part of me wanted to watch. As Mike continued to move his hand up Pam's thigh her skirt moved with it. As his hand slid farther up her thigh Pam did nothing to stop him. When his hand reached Pam's mound he got the pleasant surprise of finding out the Pam was wearing thigh high stockings instead of panty hose. I could clearly see his fingers pressing against the thin material of her panties. When Mike started to slip his fingers inside her panties I began to have trouble breathing, my heart was pounding and my cock was hard and straining to get out of my pants.

At that point that Mike began to push a finger inside Pam's vagina she started to resist him. She was pushing him away and saying, "I can't do this. My husband's upstairs and he would kill me if he caught us."

Then Mike said, "You mean that if your husband wasn't here you would fuck me?"

"No, that is not what I mean. I can't do that. I love my husband."

"But I'll bet that you would like it if I fucked you, wouldn't you?"

At first Pam just closed her eyes and a small moan escaped her lips as Mike pushed a second finger inside her, but then she opened her eyes again and said, "No. You have to stop."

It was at that point I decided that I had better intervene. I backed up the stairs a few steps and called down, "Pam, are you down here?" Then I proceeded noisily down the stairs.

When I turned the corner into the room Mike and Pam had separated. I could see that they were both uncomfortable. Pam blurted out, "Mike and I came down to get some more beer."

I pretended not to notice their embarrassment and said, "Pam you better come back up now. Your friends have been looking for you."

I noticed that Pam didn't bring any beer with her as she came up the stairs.

I admit that what I had seen bothered me a little but I was sure that only happened because of how much alcohol Pam had consumed. I wasn't worried because Pam had never given me any reason to doubt her. Anyway, it turned me on seeing her like that with Mike.

Pam wasn't upstairs more than five minutes before she was flirting with another guy. This one I didn't know. By that time everyone knew that she had more to drink than she was used to and thought the whole thing was kind of funny. By midnight Pam had run out of gas and collapsed into a chair where she finally fell asleep.

After the last guest had gone I surveyed the house and decided to leave the mess till morning. Then I looked at Pam, sitting there unconscious, her makeup a mess and her dress pushed up her thighs far enough that you could just about see her panties. Even drunk and past out she was still a sexy woman. I went over to get her to go to bed but I couldn't wake her. I tried to pull her onto her feet but she fell back into the chair and when she did her legs separated giving me a wide-open view of her upper thighs and the thin silk strip of her panties that covered her pussy. This sight gave me an instant erection. As I stood looking at my wife's exposed panties and rubbing my swollen prick I suddenly though of a way to teach Pam a lesson for her behavior at the party. My idea also gave me a way to relieve my hard cock.

I picked Pam up and carried her to the guest bedroom. I placed her on the bed then pulled the bottom of her blouse out of her skirt and completely unbuttoned it. The bra Pam was wearing had the snap in the front so I opened it and freed her breasts from the bra. Next I lifted Pam's skirt up to her hips and slipped her panties off. Seeing her lying there like that had made me truly horny. I had to get my cock inside her and soon. I went back to our bedroom and got undressed and then went back to the guestroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and I looked at Pam laying there, dead to the world and thought, 'Poor Pam is going to miss all the fun.'

I started by putting my face as close to her pussy as I could and inhaling. She had a musky pungent scent that almost made my balls explode. I began licking her pussy and pushing my tongue inside her. I knew she wasn't going to get any enjoyment out of my eating her now but I would. Besides I needed to make sure her pussy wet so my cock would slide into her easily. When I had her pussy ready I climbed up between her legs and slipped my rock hard cock into her. Her pussy felt great wrapped around my shaft. I started stroking in and out slowly at first and as I felt the tingle in my balls I picked up speed until I was slamming into her so hard that I was sure she would wake up.

I lasted about ten minutes before my balls erupted and began filling Pam's tight little honey pot with my cum. When my orgasm finally subsided and I pulled my cock out, I watched as some of my semen leaked out of her pussy and dripped down onto the sheets. Then I took dripping cock and wiped it across Pam's mouth and cheek leaving a trail of cum on her face. I stood looking at Pam for a few minutes thinking she really looked sexy laying there exposed like that and with cum dripping out of her pussy. I couldn't resist the urge to slip two fingers inside her pussy and then rub my cum covered fingers all over her pubic mound and the tops of her stockings.

When I was done with Pam I picked her panties up off the floor and used them to wiped my cock clean. I also use her panties to wipe up some of the cum that had dripped onto the sheets. I left her just the way she was. My plan was that when she woke up she would know she had been fucked but wouldn't know who did it. I went to our bedroom and got ready for bed. As I lay down thinking about Pam, lying in bed exposed as she was, I began to think about how I would felt as I had watched her in the basement as Mike was fingering her pussy. I wondered what would have happened if I didn't stop them. Would she have let him fuck her right there against the wall? The image of her pussy dripping semen that was put there by another man's cock gave me another erection. I tried to put the idea out of my mind and go to sleep but I couldn't. When I couldn't get to sleep I went back down to the guest room. I was stroking my hard cock and noticed I had a lot of pre cum dripping off the head so I wiped it on Pam's lips again. Pam made a little sound deep in her throat and opened her mouth a little but I couldn't get my cock inside.

I got up between her legs again and slipped my cock inside her cum filled pussy. The sensation of feeling my own cum in her pussy lubricating my cock was wonderful. I imagined that the cum in her pussy belonged to another guy who had fucked her earlier, as I pumped my cock into Pam. This fantasy was making me tremendously hot. Within ten minutes I gave Pam another load of my spunk. Pam went right on sleeping. Afterward I pulled my cock out and used Pam's panties to clean myself up again, then to wiped up some of the cum that was dripping out of Pam's pussy. When I was done I took Pam's panties with me and hid then in my closet.

This time when I got in bed I feel asleep.

At 6:00 AM I woke to the sound of the shower in our bathroom. I peeked through the partially opened bathroom door and I could see Pam in the shower. She was rubbing a bar of soap around her pussy hair and washing herself vigorously. I watched as she rinsed off and did it again. When she finished with the soap she used a disposable douche to clean the inside of her pussy. After that she washed the rest of her body and her hair. As she reached to turn the water off I quickly got back into bed. When Pam came into the bedroom I pretended to be asleep. Pam very quietly slipped into bed with me. After about ten minutes I drifted back to sleep.

At 10:00 AM I woke up to the wonderful smell of coffee brewing and bacon cooking. I got up, put my robe on and went into the kitchen. Pam greeted me with a smile and said, "How are you feeling this morning? Have you got a hangover from last night?"

I said, "I'm fine. My head is clear and I feel pretty good, how bout you?"

I felt pretty bad earlier but I'm fine now.

After that Pam poured me some coffee and started frying my eggs. Pam was talking the whole time. She talked about the party and what people were wearing. It was just a lot of small talk. Pam was talking more than usual but other than that she didn't seem to be upset or concerned about anything. I decided to tease her a little. I asked her what time she finally came to bed.

She said, "I don't remember. Didn't I go to bed the same time you did? What time was that?"

Pam seemed very calm. I thought the question would rattle her a little more than it appeared to. I said, "I went to bed at 1:00 AM while you were still at the door supposedly saying good night to a couple of guys I didn't know. I expected you to follow me as soon as they left but I feel asleep before you came to bed. How much longer did they stay?"

Oh yea, they left about ten minutes after you went to bed. Then I stayed up and started cleaning up some of the mess. You were already sound asleep when I came to bed so I didn't wake you.

I just said, "Oh." I couldn't believe how calm she was as she lied to me. I decided to turn up the heat so I went to my closet and retrieved Pam's messy panties. When I came back into the kitchen I handed the panties to Pam and asked, "Can you explain how these panties that you were wearing last night ended up on the floor in the guest room with cum stains in them?"

Pam looked at the panties then at me with a puzzled look on her face. She stood quietly for a moment. I though that she must be trying to think up a lie to explain the panties. When she finally spoke I was the one who got the surprise.

Pam looked at the panties again and back at me and said, "You asshole. How dare you screw me when I'm asleep? You're pathetic. Then she laughed at me and said, "How do you want your eggs cooked you pervert?"

"What makes you think I fucked you?"

"You almost had me fooled. This morning I really believed that I must have had sex with someone at the party last night while you were asleep. The worst thing was not being able to remember anything. The more I thought about it the more I was convinced that I must have been so drunk that I screwed one of the guests and just couldn't remember who. I had resigned myself to that fact until you showed up with my panties. When I got up this morning I searched everywhere for those panties. I thought whomever I had sex with must have taken them. So when you told me you found those in the guest room I knew you were lying and that you had them all along."

"Wow! I never thought you would catch on so fast."

"Yea well I never though you would take advantage of me like that. That was a rotten thing to do to me."

"I guess it was but you had it coming. The way you were flirting with all the guys last night trying to make me jealous. I just thought you needed to be taught a lesson."

"It seemed like a good idea to you because you were thinking with you prick instead of you head as usual. I guess Ill get over it. What choice do I have? But you owe me a big apology."

"No, I don't think so. I think you owe me the apology."

"I owe you and apology? For what?"

"I saw you and Mike in the basement."

"So, we weren't doing anything. We went do there to get some more beer for the party. I told you that last night."

"I saw the two of you when he had his hand inside your panties."

"Pam's eyes opened wide and tears started to roll down her cheeks. She said, "Oh God. I tried to stop him. I had too much to drink. I was just flirting with him and it got a little out of hand. I would never have let it go that far if I hadn't been drunk. Can you ever forgive me?"

I said, "I already have. Now let's eat."

After breakfast I took my shower. When I came out of the bathroom Pam was laying on the bed wearing only her panties. When I got onto the bed with her she said, "I know you are upset with me but would you make love to me?"

"Of course."

After all, you had yours last night now you own me an orgasm."

I replied, "Actually two."

Pam smiled for the first time since I told her that I saw her with Mike and said, "Well then you better get started."

As I started to make love to Pam she asked me, "How would you have felt if I Mike did have sex with me last night?"

"I'm not sure. I thought about that last night and it made me horny. As a matter of fact the idea of you fucking another guy is giving me a hard on right now. How did you really feel this morning when you thought that you had actually been fucked by someone?"

At first angry with myself for letting it happen, then scared that I couldn't remember anything, and finally really curious about who I had done it with. I was thinking about all of the guys that had come to the party without their wives or dates to see if I could figure out whom I had made love to. It was making me horny. Then I remembered what happened in the basement and wondered if it was Mike. I never liked Mike so that bothered me a lot but it was kind of exciting thinking about it. I was so horny that when I got out of the shower this morning I almost woke you up so we could have sex."

"So the idea of having sex with another man turns you on?"

"I guess it does, a little. I don't want to cheat on you but the idea of a one time fling is a little exciting."

The odd thing was that this conversation was exciting me. I couldn't believe that I had an erection listening to my wife telling me she was turned on be the idea of fucking another man. I started to feel that I actually wanted her to do just that, fuck another man. So without thinking about it I said, "If the idea of a fling turns you on, why don't you do it?"

Pam looked surprised. "What?"

"The thought of you fucking someone else is getting me really horny. If you really want to, you have my permission to fuck another man but I have to know all about it. I don't want you doing anything behind my back. This is a one-time offer. What do you think?"

"I don't know. This is not something I ever consider doing. After all I am a married woman and shouldn't be having sex with other men. I am shocked that you even suggested it. But I have to admit the idea of doing that is hot. I think we would both need to do a lot of thinking before doing anything like that. We would need to be absolutely sure we both want it to happen."

I agreed then we dropped the subject.

It was about two months later when Pam called me at work one afternoon. She didn't waste any time coming to the point. "Have you given any more thought to me having a sexual fling?"

I was stunned. I couldn't think of anything to say for a moment but when I felt my cock getting hard I new that I wanted her to do it. I said, "If you want to do it I say do it. When were you thinking of doing it?"

Pam said, "Tonight," then hung up the phone.

I could not concentrate on work that afternoon. I just kept picturing Pam making love to some guy I don't know. I had a hard time keeping my erection hidden from everyone at work.

When I got home that night Pam was standing in our bedroom in a black lace bra and panties. She was putting on her thigh high stockings as I came into the room. She looked so sexy it made my mouth water. I asked her where she was going and who was the lucky guy?

Pam said, "You will have to wait till I get home tonight for the details. Now what do you think of this dress?" Pam slipped into a very short low cut black cocktail dress that looked like it was made only for her.

I said, "If you wear that dress your friend will cum is his pants before he has a chance to even touch you."

Pam laughed and said, "Thanks."

When Pam was finally done dressing, fixing her hair and putting on makeup I couldn't tell if she looked more like a movie star or a thousand dollar a night hooker. She was so beautiful and so sexy I couldn't believe I was going to let her go out looking like that. As Pam got ready to go out the door she came over to the chair I was sitting in and gave me a kiss. Then she got a devilish look on her face. She lifted the bottom of her dress up exposing the tops of her stockings, her creamy soft thighs and her black lace covered pussy and said, "How about giving my pussy a kiss for good luck?"

I leaned forward and pulled her panties to the side. As I pulled her close I could smell the sexy perfume she had dabbed in her pubic hair. I gave her pussy a lick and a couple of kisses before Pam stopped me and said she had to leave. Now for the first time I began to regret letting her go.

I waited up till Pam finally got home at 2:00 in the morning. Other than a couple of strands of hair being out of place Pam looked pretty much the same as when she left. When I saw her I figured she must not have gone through with it for one reason or another. I found myself feeling both relieved and disappointed at the same time. When Pam came over and stood in front of my chair I said, "So what happened?"

Pam gave me a kiss and said, "Plenty happened." Then she took my hand and ran it up the inside of her leg till I reached her pussy. Her panties were soaked and I could feel that her pussy lips were swollen. Then Pam said, "Lets go to bed and I will tell you all about it." She took me by the hand and we went back to our room.

When we got to our room Pam sat me down on the bed and stood in front of me and said, "Now Ill tell the story. The guy I was with tonight is a salesman who visits our offices about once a month. His name is Bob. For the last year every time Bob came into our offices he would ask me when I was going to have dinner with him and I would always just laugh and say not this trip. Well, when I saw Bob come in today I decide that he would be my fantasy fuck. So when he asked me when I was going to have dinner with him I said, how about tonight? He was shocked. He said, 'Really? You'll have dinner with me tonight?'

"I told him I would and told him I would meet him in the restaurant at his hotel. Bob didn't know what to say after that. He's the type of guy who likes to act like a real ladies man but he probably seldom gets a woman to go out with him.

K.K.
K.K.
2,986 Followers
12