Party Under the Table

Story Info
Rachel learns a lesson under the table.
1.3k words
4.4
144.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel slipped a red dress over her head and felt the silky fabric settle over her skin. It felt cool and soft, a nice contrast to the lacy black bra and panties she wore underneath it. She looked at herself in the mirror and barely suppressed a groan.

"Why can't I be thin?"

"Because then you wouldn't have these sexy curves."

Rachel jumped when she felt Vince's hands on her hips. She hadn't heard him come in.

"Yeah, right."

"Yeah," he said, giving her hips a squeeze. "Right."

"I'd have hips if I were thinner, you know."

"Not these hips. These are the world's sexiest, most perfect hips."

Yeah, right. Rachel bit back the words. No point in arguing. She'd just be happy he thought so. And try not to let herself notice whether he looked at other, thinner hips while they were out.

Rachel hadn't ever been thin, and now at thirty, she was an hourglass. The bra under her dress was a 38D. Her hips were the same, 38 inches. She put her hands on her waist. At least it was still nipped in.

She settled into the front seat of the car and waited for her husband to walk around and get behind the wheel. After ten years together, he still made her heart beat fast. Part of her insecurity came from the attention he got from younger women. Women with slender hips.

Vince pulled into a parking spot at Rachel's favorite restaurant, and she smiled up at him. He was good to her. Good for her. God, she loved him. I'll have a salad tonight, she thought. Just a salad. My diet starts...now.

When they got inside though, Rachel had to use the ladies' room and Vince changed her plans. When she got back, she found that he'd ordered her a steak. And wine. Red wine, her favorite, a whole bottle on the table.

It was just her luck that they were seated directly across from a table of beautiful women, ten years younger and thirty pounds lighter than her. One, a redhead, looked at Vince ... tall, dark, muscular ... and then at Rachel, then whispered to her friend.

What a heifer, Rachel imagined she'd said. What's she doing with a hottie like that?

Her hottie wasn't looking at them, though. He was looking at her. He'd pushed his chair around so that he was right next to her, his leg pressed up against hers. They had such an easy relationship, best friends. They laughed and talked, and Rachel forgot about the redhead.

She ate her steak, deciding that with food this good, she'd start her diet in the morning. She watched Vince eat his. Gorgeous, Rachel thought as she poured her third glass of wine. Stunning, really. Beautiful. A strong jaw, dimples, a wide mouth and bright blue eyes. His black hair fell across his forehead and Rachel reached up to brush it back. He'd been touching her since they came in the restaurant. His leg against hers, his hand on her knee under the tablecloth. Nothing overtly sexual, just keeping the connection.

That was when Monica walked in. Tiny, perfect, Monica. A blonde pixie with perfectly pert tits and a tiny little round bottom. She walked in, looked around, and lit up when her eyes landed on Vince. She didn't even glance to Rachel.

Vince must have felt her leg tighten. He put his hand on her thigh, under her dress...well above her knee...and squeezed. He leaned over and whispered, "You're the most beautiful woman here," just as Monica sat at their table.

"I'm waiting on Jim. He's late. Of course." She spoke to Vince, as though Rachel wasn't at the table. Rachel poured herself another glass of wine, her head was pleasantly foggy now.

"Jim is never on time. Not like you, Vince."

Rachel watched the perfectly manicured, delicate hand flit over Vince's. The woman held hands with Rachel's husband, right in front of her. Rachel looked up at him, and then relaxed when she saw that he was looking at her. As though Monica's hand was nothing more than a fly. Monica droned on, buzzing about how maybe Vince could come over and help her hang some pictures that she couldn't get Jim to pitch in with. She upped the flirting level to the point that Rachel would have been angry. Or at least embarrassed.

She couldn't be with her attention focused on the point on her upper thigh where Vince's hand was massaging. Working its way forward. He leaned in to her and whispered, "I love your thighs."

Monica said something about wishing that she'd found a man like Vince. Rachel didn't care, because Vince's finger had found their way to her panties. Her very wet panties. He slipped one finger up and down the flimsy lace covering her swollen slit and whispered again. "I want to be inside you."

Rachel held her breath when he slipped one finger under the edge of black lace and she felt him run the tip along her freshly shaved pussy. Shaved by him. Her husband. Monica could wish all she wanted.

Rachel hooked her leg around his and spread hers a little further apart. Vince's eyes never left her. Monica didn't seem to notice that neither of them listened to her. She continued flirting with Vince. Rachel saw her put her hand on Vince's bicep, saw him not even flick his attention in her direction.

His finger went inside her. In a crowded restaurant, where no one else existed. Rachel felt him slip up to his second knuckle, filling her tight hole. "Right here," he whispered. "This is where I want to be."

Rachel felt her nipples harden, and did nothing to hide them. She looked at Monica and saw that she was finally looking at her. Rachel smiled at her and slid her hips a little to take Vince's finger deeper.

It seemed that Monica finally got tired of her monologue. "I could go wait at the bar," she said.

Rachel looked up, ready to tell her that might be a good idea. She felt Vince slide his finger out of her, and rest the tip of it against her clit, and she couldn't speak at all.

"No, Monica. Stay," he said. His finger started moving...slow circles on her aching, hard clit. Rachel opened her mouth, then clamped it down on a moan.

Vince finally started talking to Monica. The whole time his finger moved against Rachel's clit...slipping down occasionally into her wet hole and then back up.

"You know, Monica...you look beautiful tonight," Vince said. Rachel started to tense, but his other hand reached across and squeezed her knee.

"Why thank you," Monica said, obviously thinking all was right again in the world. "Jim is a very lucky man."

His finger quickened, bringing Rachel close...then slowed until she wanted to scream.

"He really is," Monica said.

"I'd never leave you waiting," Vince told her. "Never."

"Vince," Rachel finally said weakly. "Vince."

She was going to come. In this restaurant. With her next door neighbor flirting wit her husband. Right now. Now. Vince's finger gained some speed. He flicked his finger harder on her clit, and Rachel wondered if Monica could smell her. If the redhead behind her could smell that she was about to come.

"Vince."

"Are you all right, Rachel?" Monica said, looking at her for the first time.

Vince flicked her clit again, fast, hard. And the orgasm building up broke over her, she came hard. Hard enough that she was sure she hadn't hidden it from her face. Monica looked at her, watched her come, her eyes flitted down to Rachel's rock hard nipples, back to her face. The orgasm rocked through her, Vince's finger never stopping until Rachel grabbed his hand.

"I'm fine," she said, her voice wavering. "Just fine."

Vince stood up. Rachel looked up at him and was startled to see his finger floating near her face. Glistening wet, smelling of her. Before she could think better of it, she sucked it into her mouth. Just for a second, but it was enough to make Monica's eyes pop open.

"There's Jim, Monica," Vince said, taking his finger out of Rachel's mouth and pointing. "We're on our way home."