Party Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing was heavy and irregular. I kissed my way down her sacred body and found the opening in her near naked crotch. I lightly slid my tongue over her beautiful labia and she cooed. She begged me to tongue-fuck her, and I was only too happy to oblige. She let out a loud throaty grunt as my tongue slid into her vagina. I drove it deep into her as far as I could, and began to move it as the delicate flesh of her womanhood seemed to suck on it. She was moaning and calling my name while her hands rubbed the back of my head and her breasts. I found her clit and sucked it into my mouth. Plunging two of my fingers into her, I quickly got into a pumping rhythm. She bucked her hips and moaned, telling me that she was on the verge of an orgasm. As her breath reached a fever pitch, I felt her pussy lips grip my tongue and my mouth was flooded with her pussy juice. She came again and again!

"Oh my Gooooooooooooddddd!!!" she yelled. "That's fucking awesome, yeah, right there baby, fuck me with your mouth, you're making me cum!."

I loved it! I had made my best friend's wife go over the edge. She grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me up to her. "I need you inside me Bob. Fuck me, please baby!"

I didn't need her to ask me twice. We rolled over again and suddenly she was on top. I liked her taking charge that way. It made me feel good for her to want me this way. As she was about to mount me, she exposed her luscious breasts to my face. She impaled herself on my hard shaft and we both let out a simultaneous grunt. We were really doing it. I was fucking Donna. As she started riding me, she was wetter than the Pacific Ocean and my cock slid easily into her tight pussy. She was bouncing up and down on my cock, moaning with every thrust, while her firm tits jiggled in front of my eyes.

"Fuck me, Bob; yeah, fuck me, oh that feels that good. I've wanted you for so long baby!"

As she rode me and picked up the pace, I felt the muscles in her vagina begin to tighten around the base of my shaft and her pussy juices were dripping down my balls. Her screams got louder and I realized that she was going to cum on my cock. She looked me in the eyes and begged, "Cum with me baby. Cum inside my pussy!"

That was all I could handle. My balls tightened and I shot pulse after pulse of hot strings of semen into her cervix. While I was blowing my load into her, she was screaming like one of those hot girls in a horror movie. It was the first time that I had experienced simultaneous cum with a woman, including my ex-wife, and it was the hottest experience of my life to date. Her vaginal muscles milked my cock until she was sure that she had harvested all of my cum, then leaned forward to lay her head on my chest.

"Wow Bob, that was incredible! I've wanted to do that for a long time."

"Me too, Donna. You're incredible!"

We lay there, basking in the moment. We held each other and kissed gently. After about twenty minutes, I felt the blood rushing back into my swollen phallus. "Well hello there!" she said playfully. "Looks like my new fuck-buddy is ready to play again!" With that, she got on her hands and knees and looked at me with determination. "Fuck me from behind Bob. Pump my pussy full of your cum."

I got behind my new lover and guided my now rock hard cock into her gaping wet hole. I grabbed her hips and that firm round ass and began to thrust into her. Her pussy lips sucked my cock deep into her love canal. We humped like a couple of crazed animals, hard and deep, while I grabbed and smacked her ass. Since I had already cum once, I was able to last a lot longer the second time. While I fucked her, I slid my thumb into her asshole and she went crazy. She came hard at least three times, each time screaming loudly while her body shook violently. Finally, the sight of her bent over in front of me, her perfect tits swinging with every thrust, and the feeling of my cock penetrating her body sent me over the edge. An incredibly powerful cum ripped through me as I pumped rope after rope of thick cream into her belly.

We fucked all night Friday. Saturday, after sleeping in late, Donna made us breakfast. "We're going out tonight Bob," she said with a smile and a wink. "Scott is allowing us to go out on a date."

"Oh yeah? Where to?" I asked.

"We're going clubbing!"

That night Donna was wearing a daringly short, electric black dress with long sleeves. Her long blonde wavy hair was pulled behind her head and cascaded to her shoulders. She glittered with diamonds, her makeup was beautiful and tasteful, and as she walked, the bottom edges of her black stocking tops were teasingly visible. Her dainty legs and feet were accentuated by a pair of tall black stiletto pumps. It was all I could do to keep from cumming in my pants. She walked up and gently put her hands on my chest. "You ready to go?" she asked, as she leaned in to kiss me.

"You look good enough to eat!" is all I could muster.

"Later honey, later. You can eat me later!" she said with a naughty grin.

At the club, we got some drinks and found a table. Then my hot date took my arm and led me on the dance floor. Every man and half of the women in the place were staring at us as we started to dance. She was seducing me on the dance floor. She put her back to me as we started to move and ground her ass into my crotch. She pulled her already short dress up to reveal the tops of her stockings and the tabs of her garter belt as I moved my hands onto her hips. The music pulsed through us as we moved. My cock was so hard it hurt, and she knew it. She put her hand up to the side of my face and pushed her ass into my cock even harder. Her brazen sexuality emboldened me. As we danced, I kept one hand on her waist and fondled her braless breast through her dress. I could feel her rigid nipple pushing against my hand. Knowing that I had fucked her and was going to fuck her again turned me on incredibly.

Suddenly Donna turned to face me and wrapped her arms around my neck and straddled my leg while we continued to move to the music. Thank goodness I was wearing dark pants, because her pussy was dripping wet. She rubbed her naked clit hard against my thigh. I couldn't believe what was happening. I felt her legs begin to shake and her mouth opened. She was cumming! Her muscle contractions were involuntary and strong. As it subsided, she looked me in the eyes and said, "Let's go home and fuck, Bob!"

We made our way to the car and I drove us home. On the way home, she was sitting in the seat next to me touching her clit. It was obvious that she was little drunk. She wasn't hammered, just tipsy enough to be uninhibited. She moved over and leaned over my lap. Before I could say anything, she opened my pants and pulled out my cock. I was trying to pay attention to the road, but it was difficult as she started licking the head of my cock, and then engulfed it with her warm wet mouth. As she blew me, she licked my cock-head and played with my balls. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked my throbbing pecker. I told her that I was getting close to cumming, thinking she would let go and save it for her pussy, but she responded with sucking harder and faster. I struggled to maintain control of the car as I coated the back of her throat with a flood of semen. She swallowed furiously and greedily took all I could give her.

When my cum subsided, she made sure she cleaned my cock well, then tucked it back in my pants. When we got to her house, we rushed to the front door and she hurriedly unlocked it. We stepped inside and attacked each other. We became a tangle of arms, legs, lips, tongues and hands. I picked her up and took her to the spare room, kissing her the whole way. We tumbled onto the bed and she sat up on top of me. She ripped off her dress to reveal a cupless, sheer, black lace teddy that she wore underneath. Garter belt was actually built into the teddy and her clit poked out of the open crotch. "Make love to me Bob," she said lustfully.

We rolled over so that I was on top of her and I penetrated her to the hilt. Our lovemaking that night was miraculous! I came in the depths of her cervix so many more times than I thought myself capable. I flooded her womb with surge upon surge of my hot, creamy sperm. In the morning, we woke naked, sore and incredibly happy.

"Thank you? You gave me the most incredible weekend of sex of my life!"

"Well, if I didn't, it wasn't for lack of trying," I laughed.

Scott walked to the kitchen table where we were sipping our coffee and discussing our date. When he walked in the doorway, Donna came running and threw her arms around him. "Hi baby!" she said gleefully.

They hugged and kissed and Scott reached out and touched her abdomen. "So do we have a load of cum in a content pussy?" he asked.

"I think we might," she said excitedly.

"How's Bob?" I heard Scott ask from the adjacent room.

"I think he's okay, but I think he feels a little awkward. I think he's afraid of seeing you."

"Why?" asked Scott concerned.

"Well, if you just fucked your best friend's wife, you'd probably have a hard time looking him in the eye," she replied.

"That's silly. I'm really fine with this. Honestly, I'm kind of turned on by the idea. I might have to stick around for the next session and watch or participate," Scott said.

To my surprise, he came up to me and gave me a big hug. "Hey man!" he said. "Good to see you! I was beginning to think you were mad at me or something."

"Mad at you?!? I thought you were will be mad at me!" I said with a sigh of relief.

"Don't worry Bob, I'm fine. In fact, Donna and I have had several long talks about it. She told me all about your little weekend together and the only thing that makes me jealous is that I wasn't around to see it."

Before I could reply, Donna appeared in the doorway wearing a sexy satin nightie with white lace-top stockings and a string of pearls. Donna looked at Scott, then looked at me and said, "So, are you two going stand there all night, or are you going fuck me?"

Then it dawned on me, they wanted to have the three way. She took each of us by the hand and led us down the hall toward the bedroom. "It will be more fun if we are naked," Donna said.

We quickly tossed our clothes aside. Donna stood naked in front of us and flaunted her superb body. She arched her back to make her eggplant-sized tits more prominent. My eyes were immediately drawn to the perfect nipples. Her melons were the size of beer cans. Below the impressive tits, a narrow waist connected her two beautiful halves. Her slightly ribbed belly made the perfect pillow to rest my head on after a hard fuck. She revealed a new neatly shaved pubes above her pussy. Things were awkward for a few minutes then Donna got the ball rolling with telling us to move closer together. She walked forward with her hands hoisting her tits and fed one to Scott and one to me. It was very clear by then that everything was leading to a threesome. They might have even planned it, but I was so far gone by then that I didn't care. After we sucked on her for awhile, Donna went to her knees in front of Scott.

She took his thick cock in her hand and stroked it a couple of times, then she looked at me as she took it into her mouth. She continued looking at me as she sucked him. My heart raced with excitement as I watched her giving a blow job her husband. She looked so slutty on her knees with a thick cock stretching her red lips. I gasped as she took the head into her throat and slowly engorged every inch of him. Her nose disappeared into his pubic hair and her chin pressed against his balls. Then she knelt in front of me and went to work. God, it felt good! She once told me that thinking about her favorite food always got the saliva flowing, so she must have been thinking about caviar. After making a tight doughnut of her lips around the throat of my cock, she sucked hard and bobbed her head rapidly. She went back and forth until our cocks were drooling pre-cum and then she said she would finish us off in a very special way.

She had us stand side-by-side with the heads of our cocks almost touching, then she went to work. She gulped my cock and gave it a hard suck all the way to the end. Her mouth came off with a wet pop and then she did the same to Scott. With practice, she picked up speed until her head was moving so fast that it would have been a blur in a photo. I wanted to outlast Scott but failed. When I started shooting off in her mouth, she stayed on me and took everything I had to give. I was about halfway through my cum when Scott groaned and said, "Oh, please hurry. I've gone over the edge." Donna didn't want to waste any cum, so she didn't wait for me to finish. She simply grabbed his cock and stuffed it in beside mine. Scott and I were cumming all over each other's cocks. Damn, it felt good! When I was finished, she pulled my cock out and finished draining her husband.

"Come on, hurry," she said. We followed her almost at a run to the bedroom, where she flopped down on the bed, spread her legs and begged me to fuck her. Back in those days, I could usually keep my cock up after my first cum with putting it to work right away. I crawled between her legs and rammed my still-twitching erection into her. It softened a little, but I still had enough to work with. Donna went wild underneath me. She loved fucking more than any woman that I have been with. She slammed her belly up against mine and wantonly rubbed her tits against my hairy chest. Scott sat on the edge of the bed watching and stroking his cock. I'm sure that he must have been wondering if he would get sloppy seconds. Donna had become so aroused with sucking our cocks that making her cum was a piece of cake. Her wail of ecstasy increased in intensity like an air siren coming up to speed. I clamped a hand over her mouth and kept pouring it to her. I couldn't keep it up forever and finally shot my load into her clenching pussy.

By the time I rolled off, I had decided to let Scott have her. "Come on and take your turn," I said. His eyes lit up and he rushed forward to mount her. Scott didn't last long, but it was long enough to give her a strong cum. His ass-cheeks clenched repeatedly as he shot his cream into her. Each clench signaled a shot. I counted eight in all. Scott and I rested on each side of his panting wife and shared her lovely body. While I caressed her tits, he fondled her pussy. As I slid my hand down her body toward her slit, his hand moved up onto her tits. We were like two kids sharing a toy.

"Do you remember that scene where the two men are the slices of bread and the woman is the meat in the sandwich?" she asked. "I want to be the meat in your sandwich. Are you men enough to give me what I want?"

Scott and I looked at each other for guidance. I could tell by his broad grin that he was game. Then I realized that I had the same foolish grin on my face.

"Honey, I think you should choose who does what since you are my husband."

"No, Donna, I think the courteous thing to do would be to let our guest decide."

"I would love to fuck you in the ass, Donna," I said. I was like a child pleading for a piece of candy. "I tried to talk Char into it for ages, but she wouldn't go for it. I've never fucked anyone in the ass."

"Well, in that case, you'll have to be her ass-man," Scott said. "You are in for a real treat. I always cum quicker in her ass than her pussy! I guess it's because its so tight. Why don't you give me about a ten-minute head start. That will give us a better chance of finishing inside her together."

Donna straddled him and lowered her pussy onto Scott's cock. She rode up and down with her alluring tits jiggling in front of us. Scott roughly fondled them for awhile and then pulled her forward so he could nurse on them. I was waiting on the sidelines slapping my cock around. Ten minutes passed. "Okay, Bob, it's time for you to do your part," Scott said. "You'll find a jar of K-Y Jelly in the drawer there. Grease every inch of your cock. Fucking ass isn't like fucking pussy. You have to use a lot of grease, and you have to ease your cock inside."

My rush to get the K-Y Jelly made Donna and Scott giggle. "He sure is an eager beaver, isn't he?" she whispered. Scott reached around and spread Donna's ass to make it easier for me to find her hole. His cock bumped against mine a few times before I hit the target. Donna gasped as I popped her anal ring. I felt the fat head of his cock against my shaft.

"Okay, Bob," Scott said, "just hold it there for awhile until she gets used to the size."

"My God, this feels incredible!" Bob exclaimed. "What have I been missing?"

Donna began moaning again as my long cock slid into her ass. I felt the head slide all the way up along Scott's shaft between the thin membranes until it was against mine. They say every man has a streak of gay in him. Maybe that's why I enjoyed the feel of Scott's plump balls against my own.

"Okay Bob," Scott said, "I think this will work best if we alternate strokes."

We were awkward at first. I repeatedly miscalculated the length of my strokes and slipped out. But practice makes perfect and we were soon moving together like a well-oiled machine. Donna babbled incoherent obscenities in between grunts and groans. She ranted on like that until it actually became somewhat annoying. Then my cock slipped out again, and as I lunged forward to plant it, it accidentally went into her sloppy pussy just above Scott's. Donna let out a howl of ecstasy.

"LEAVE IT THERE, BOB! I WANT BOTH OF YOU FUCKING MY PUSSY!"

I don't know if Donna's pussy had ever been stretched that wide. She had two cocks the size of ripe ears of corn pumping away in her vagina. Sensations are difficult to describe. I confess that I enjoyed the feel of Scott's cock against my own, and I'm sure that he enjoyed having mine against his. We continued to alternate strokes to increase the friction between our cocks. Donna went berserk. She bit down on a corner of a pillow to smother her howls and actually bit a hole in the material. She started cumming when Scott and I changed our strategy and began driving into her in tandem. Scott was turning in an outstanding performance. I hadn't expected him to last that long.

"She's cumming like crazy, Bob! Let's keep her going and see how many orgasms we can give her."

Donna's beautiful face was contorted with lust and beads of sweat broke out on her furrowed brow. She gnawed incessantly on the pillow. Her hard nipples raked back and forth across Scott's hairy chest. Her random Kegel contractions squeezed our cocks together even more tightly.

"OH, FUCK, I CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANY LONGER, BOB! I HAVE TO CUM, BUDDY. HERE IT COMES. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Scott's hot load shooting all over the head of my cock set me off and I shot mine. Our balls were pressed so tightly together that I could feel them spasm with each shot he fired. We finally went limp at the same time. Ending could not have been more perfect. I got together with Scott and Donna every weekend for several months. Sometimes he just sat back and watched us suck and fuck, but we usually did threesomes. After Donna got a taste of two cocks in her pussy at the same time, she couldn't get enough. I even bought a video camera, something that I had vowed I would never do, so we could make our own porno tapes. When I finally started dating, we had to be a little more discreet, but we still managed to get together quite often.

I pulled up in front of their house precisely at 10 a.m. one Saturday. Donna marveled at my precision. She was wearing a red tank top with red shorts and a black thong. We quickly made our way to her bedroom. We talked a few minutes before Scott walked in. We all sat and talked for a few minutes as Donna and I sat on the bed. Scott left the room for a moment and I leaned in to kiss Donna. Soon we were kissing heavily as our hands began to wonder. I put my hand on her breasts and rubbed them through her shirt. I laid her down on her back and lay beside her. I slipped her shorts and thong down and off onto the floor. They landed on the floor just as my tongue touched her pussy. Donna had removed her shirt and began playing with her hard nipples. My tongue slowly caressed her nice swollen lips. I teased her pussy just like she likes me to do. Then I heard the door open and Scott walked back in.