Party with the Neighbor MILFs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,955 Followers

Once I pulled out of Linda, I took her hand and we fell into the couth, surrounded by the other women. Except for Val who was on her feet, holding a wine bottle and pouring wine into each woman's glass. "One more for the road."

"Oh, that was wild!" exclaimed Gail.

"Yeah, Kyle," said Kathy. "Thanks for stopping by!"

"My pleasure," I said.

When the women finished their wine, we all started looking for our clothes. I quickly threw my boxers and pants and t-shirt on, while watching Gail and Linda and Val get dressed. It was fascinating and sexy just seeing the way that they put ON their underwear! Except Val simply stuffed her bra and panties in her purse and threw her pants and sweater on commando. Kathy retrieved her clothes, but didn't seem in any hurry to actually put them on.

During the party, Gail, Val, and Linda, all except Kathy, had suggested that they'd like to fuck me again some time. If I never saw any of these women again, it would still be the greatest day of my life.

The other three women and myself started working towards the front door, which had been left unlocked and open the whole time. Each woman in turn kissed me right before they walked out. They were dressed, mostly, but their hair was a mess, they were sticky and dirty and sweaty, and still quite drunk. Gail, Val, and Linda stumbled out onto the sidewalk, making a drunken racket, even though it was still daylight.

Kathy was standing behind me, holding her clothes up in front of her, as I started to walk out the door. She grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?"

"Um, I'm going home. I have to take a shower."

"So do I," she said, smiling at me. "Let's not waste water. Let's shower together. C'mon."

Kathy turned her back to me, and I exhaled and followed along behind, watching her mature white butt cheeks rise and fall and jiggle with each slow step. My sore cock started to tingle and spring to life again.

THE END

George VI
George VI
5,955 Followers