Party with Wife and Her Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing with a loud grunt he slowly pulled the mammoth member out of my mouth. Almost without thinking, I continued the sucking motion as I inadvertently kept aiding his orgasm and cleaning the evil organ at the same time.

As it finally plopped out of my mouth, he wiped it against my face, rubbing the residue cream onto my cheeks. After licking the last vestige of liquid off the powerful tool, he pulled it away from me and put it back into his pants.

Completely embarrassed and humiliated now, I hung my head, ashamed of my actions. I remained there, on the floor, on my knees, silently weeping in shame.

"Let's go sissy. We're not done yet. I need some of that hot ass." He dragged me up and hauled me into the back bedrooms.

The first room we came to was occupied. He didn't care, pushing me against the door jamb, his masterful body pressed into mine as my eyes accustomed themselves to the darkness. On the bed, coupling frantically like possessed lovers, were my Barbara and her stud, Paulo. They were obviously too preoccupied to notice us as their moans and groans filled the room.

"Look where he's fucking her," Bob whispered in my ear.

Studying the scene closer I saw what he meant. Paulo's big cock was filling her from behind, fucking her in the ass! I was appalled. She never let me anywhere near this area with anything other than with my devoted tongue. I tried a couple of times to slip my member in there only to be rebuffed by a hard slap and a night on the couch.

Now, her boyfriend not only got to screw her ripe ass, she seemed to be enjoying it. That is if screaming out for him to fuck her harder was any indication of her enjoyment.

Before I could react to this alarming situation I was dragged into the other room. As I was trying to consider the consequences of what was going on, he threw me on the bed. Grabbing me around the waist, he elevated me to my hands and knees. Ripping down my tight pants I felt him jam a finger coated with something right up my ass, not caring about my sharp cry of pain. Squealing like a little girl I cried out as he wiped his huge cock with more jelly then shoved it in me.

This was no courtship, no romance, it was a brutal rape! He only wanted one thing, to fuck me royally. Obviously he did not care about my feelings or about my needs or comfort. All he cared about was fucking me. And he had the manner of a lout as he rammed hard, long and rough.

Trying to think of other things and not the viciousness of this rape, I was unsuccessful.

As he filled my hot pussy with his powerful weapon I felt the stirrings of a hidden, repressed desire. The intensity was starting to arouse me. The feeling of submission, getting fucked like a helpless girl, the strong invasion—all these emotions were running through me and causing an obvious reaction. My little penis hardened and when boss Bob finally blasted his hot cum in me I exploded also, squirting tiny streams of cum onto the bed covers.

He left as abruptly as he came onto me. Lying in the mixture of our sperm I tried to take stock of the evening.

The score looked pathetic. First and foremost, it looked like I was losing my girlfriend to her handsome stud. Secondly, I had dressed and acted like a fag, and finally I was used and abused like a common slut.

Putting myself back together, I zipped up and struggled to the bathroom where I did my best to fix myself up. Sneaking out of the room I thought I could find my way home without any further humiliations.

In the hallway I ran into Paulo.

"Barbara is looking for you. She's in this room." He pointed to the bedroom that I had seen them coupling just a little while ago.

"She says that it's time for your special treat." He winked at me knowingly. "I left a special treat of my own there."

He knew! He knew that I often licked her ass and the treat he was referring to could only be his cum. There was no way I was going through with any more of this outrage. My pride had suffered enough for one night.

I would go in, break up with Barbara, tell her off and leave. Enough was enough!

Closing the door, I strode over to the bed as my eyes adjusted to the darkened room. The light snapped on and I saw Barbara lying on her stomach on the bed. I was filled with anger, outrage and shame. Taking a deep breath, I prepared to read her the riot act and dump her.

As my eyes focused better I could see her buttocks sticking up as she lie there. They were a bit reddened from Paulo's pounding I assumed. Still they were gorgeous. The smooth slopes, the full, ripe flesh jutting up as though beckoning my kisses.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew she was watching me and I knew she knew that I had seen what she and Paulo had done, but I couldn't concentrate on anything but that nasty ass.

Its beauty, its majesty was too much and I drawn like the moth to flame. Inching ever closer, I could feel myself losing the battle of righteous indignation to debasing servitude.

Lowering myself to the bed, I crawled behind her. Seeping from between the delectable cheeks was a little trail of white liquid. Ignoring the depraved act I was about to commit, I brought my face next to her skin.

With reverence, I licked the smooth slope of her cheek, pressing my face against the warmth and safety of her glorious ass. A sigh escaped my throat and I knew I was where I belonged in the universe.

My hands gently parted those gorgeous globes and my tongue snaked out, tasting the delicious skin. Driven by a fiery lust my tongue sought entrance into the forbidden paradise. Penetrating boldly, I licked and sucked the gunk from her hole. My tiny cock beat against the sheets as I feasted on her ass.

My orgasm was powerful in its surrender as if somehow I had committed my soul to her ass.

After that night, everything changed. Paulo moved in and I was relegated to the guest room. He said I was lucky because Barbara wanted to put a cot in the laundry room and make me live there.

I have to dress differently when we're home and most of my outfits are very frilly and feminine, sissy outfits Barbara calls them. It doesn't matter how much they humiliate me; I enjoy the feel of the soft, silky, tight clothes. The 'sissy outfits' give me a feeling of sensual surrender and my mind sort of drifts into this warm simple place where I can become the maid of the house and enjoy it.

Paulo brings other men home sometimes, for Barbara and for me. When the two studs work her over, filling different holes I become jealous of her beauty and sexuality, wishing I had half her looks and gifts.

They leave the clean ups for me, a chore that I've gotten used to and in fact, relish. After the three of them have finished with their marathon sex, I get to clean up all of them. I am allowed to only use my mouth; of course, they say that their organs need that special attention.

The bizarre situation is fine with me and I have become accustomed to the service. Truth be told, I enjoy my new role in life. There is nothing more satisfying than to know one's place in the universe and I know mine. It's at the pussy or ass of my girlfriend cleaning up the remains of her lovers sperm.

And sometimes, my job is cleaning the instruments of her delight—the powerful tool of her lovers.

12