Pass the Pussy Ch. 3

Story Info
Someone finds out their secret.
2.3k words
4.39
41.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MNBSUJO
MNBSUJO
7 Followers

"Will I see you tonight?" Mike asked as he pulled his shirt on. "No I'm going to hang out with Julie at her house and then I've got a paper to finish."

"Then what about tomorrow night?" he asked now putting on his shoes and socks. "Yeah, but not 'til after nine."

"Alright. I'm gonna be late. See ya tomorrow night." And with that he left. Mike had been my best friend since high school. There were many things I'd imagined that the two of us would do together, but never would I have guessed what we'd been doing over the last couple of months. Mike had sex with a stranger one night and awoke the next morning to find he no longer had a dick but instead had a cunt. We ended up having sex that night and fell asleep afterwards. When we awoke Mike had gotten his dick back but I was now missing mine. We had sex again, roles reversed, and again fell asleep. By the time we awoke once more we'd pretty much figured out our situation.

What we had was some kind of 'magic' pussy. Whoever had the pussy would pass it to whomever had sex with it when both were asleep. Actually it wasn't that simple as we later found out through experimentation. In order to pass it on both people needed to reach orgasm within a relatively short period of time. There were many other intricacies to it that we found out as well. The first thing we discovered was that each time we'd swap, the cunt we got would have its cherry again. It makes each time a first. Then one night, a week and a half after we received our gift, we decided to have a little shaving session. We shaved each other and had some very hot sex then we took a nap so that we could switch. We again had sex and went to sleep for the night. In the morning I had the cunt yet again, but it wasn't clean-shaven anymore although Mike still was. We swapped again to see what would happen and I was hairless and Mike wasn't. I took these things as good news because they meant that there was probably no possibility of becoming pregnant. We also found out that we didn't have to go to sleep right after we had sex. Changing sexes seemed to be a strain on our bodies, and having sex afterwards just tired us out. That went away after about a week and both Mike and I seemed to become a bit more trim.

Mike and I had just finished having sex that morning. We hadn't been able to get together for nearly three days before that. So for nearly three days I'd been left to finger my cunt. I did have one comfort though, a vibrator we'd picked up one day, but it wasn't the same. When I awoke this morning just having a dick again made me very hard and so we had sex again. I knew that I'd be passed the pussy later tonight when we were both asleep again but it wouldn't interfere with my plans with Julie. Julie and I had been going out about two weeks now. I'd known her from school for sometime but nothing had ever happened between us. We'd gotten together nearly every night since we hooked up. We hadn't had sex yet, but it wasn't like I really needed it. She'd told me one night that her first time was a real let down. The guy she was with pretty much just broke her, got himself off, and left. Although she didn't seem uptight about sex, considering. Tonight she and I were just going to hang out for a while at her place. I couldn't stay too late though because of a physic lab write up I needed to finish. But we weren't getting together 'til seven that night and right then I needed to get to school.

School was a bore, as always. Days later, or at least it felt like days, I was over at Julie's house. We ordered Chinese, and talked as we ate. Afterwards we watched a movie. I held Julie close and we talked throughout the entire movie. It was almost ten o'clock and the movie was nearly done. I'd planned on leaving at about 10:30, but we started to make out. Before I knew it my hands were up her shirt undoing her bra. Before I could finish she pulled her shirt off herself. And then I had her breasts in my hands. It was a quite a thrill, seeing as, even though I'd had a lot of cunt lately, I hadn't touched real breasts in a long time. I spent an eternity taking in the size and feel of her. I could have stayed there forever but I knew I had a paper to finish; one I couldn't skip because I was so far behind in that class already. I started to slowly pull myself away, and she sensed it. "What's the matter?" she asked. I explained about my paper and how I couldn't miss it. She looked at me and said, "You can miss a little sleep."

"But I'll need to leave after, I don't want to do that to you."

"I'll let it go just once." Most guys would have jumped at that, but I really enjoyed sleeping with a girl after sex. She pushed me back and kissed me as she started to unzip my pants so I relented.

We were both quickly naked and she had my dick in her mouth. It was great to see a feminine face sucking my dick. She sucked until she sensed I was near orgasm and then stopped. She looked up at me and laughed. "You think that's funny?" I said and flipped her over and began to eat out her cunt. When she got really loud I suddenly stopped, looked up at her and laughed. "Why you little..." was all she got out before I started to eat her out again. It took a lot less time for her to get loud again but again I stopped. "That's it," she said, "I'm not going to let you do that again." She got me on my back and took over. Soon she was bouncing all over and it didn't take long for her to orgasm. She slowed temporarily and started up for another run. This time I couldn't hold on and I came just moments before she did. She laid on my chest and rolled to the side. She played with my dick for a while. When she finally stopped I figured she'd fallen asleep so I was going to get up. Either she wasn't yet asleep or I woke her up but just as I began to get out of bed she asked, "What are you doing?"

"I gotta leave, I told you."

"Really? Well, just stay a little longer, please?"

"O.k." I looked her alarm clock; it was a quarter 'til twelve. "I'll leave at midnight," I told myself.

I felt Julie's hand slowly running up and down my chest and belly. "I've got to finish that paper," I thought in a light haze. "Fuck," was my next thought as I realized I'd fallen asleep. Mentally I felt down to my crotch and realized Mike and I had swapped while I was asleep. I sat up startled and still naked. I glanced at the clock it was just about one in the morning. I stood up and frantically searched for my cloths. "What, what is it?" Julie asked barely awake. I bent down for my stuff on the floor and realized my naked cunt could be seen like that, so I knelt on the floor. I turned to Julie and figured she didn't see anything what with the room so dark and all. "I have to go," I said almost in a panic. When I had my clothes I headed for the bathroom connected to her bedroom. When I'd shut and locked the door I started to calm myself. "Are you sure?" Julie asked through the door. "Yes, yes I need to finish my paper." It wasn't as important to me right now as making sure Julie didn't see me like this. Calm and dressed I left the bathroom to find Julie standing just outside the door. She put her arms around me and kissed me deeply. It was enough to make me forget the paper if it weren't for my condition. "Come on, please don't go." She said pursing her lips and frowning at me. "No really. I'm sorry I really need to finish that lab report."

"I'll make it worth your wild," she said and then caught me off guard by grabbing for my crotch.

She got a hand full of nothing, and a very surprised look on her face. "What the?" she said, looking down. "Oh shit," was all I could think. She felt again and again searching for some sign of my dick or balls. "Uh, listen, Julie, I, uh, uh..."

"Have I gone crazy or are you missing something there?"

"Uh, what? Of course not. You're crazy."

"What? Do you tuck it back or something?"

"No don't be silly, of course not. You just don't know what you felt."

"You're right, so come on, tell me."

"Tell you what? I, I gotta go." I headed for the door but she held onto the waist of my pants. "Then show me."

"What for? Come on I gotta go."

"It's not like it's nothing I haven't seen before. Show me."

"You'll see it again don't worry. I gotta go." I got her hand loose but she reached for me again. I turned just in time but her hand ended up in my pocket. She pulled out my keys. "I won't give these back until you show me," she said. "Alright, that's enough, just give me my keys." She seemed to give in, held out her hand and jiggled my keys. "Thank you," I said but when I reached for them she tossed them over her head. "Fine, whatever," I said as I walked past her. I bent down for my keys and she yanked on my pants from behind. They were easy to get down since I wasn't wearing my belt yet. Soon after that she had my boxers down and my bare cunt was staring at her.

I scrambled to pull up my pants but it was to late, she'd seen. She was clearly shocked and fell back on her bed, hands over her mouth. It took some time but I calmed her down and began to explain. It was difficult but she finally began to believe me. "I still can't... I mean one minute... and then..."

"Mike and I have had quite some time to get used to it but I know how you feel, I felt the same way when Mike told me."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Keep it, for now. And eventually... well we don't know, get rid of it I guess."

"Why?" That shocked me. "I mean, if it was me I'd keep it forever. I've always wondered what it feels like for a man."

"They're both just as good," I told her. "Do you think it would give me a penis?" Whoa. "I have no idea, we've never had a chance to see. But I wouldn't think so."

"Oh," was all she said. "You know, I've never tried it with a girl before," she said. "Really?" I asked catching her drift. "Ya, maybe it would be fun."

"Maybe," I said raising an eyebrow at her. "So would you let me try?" she asked. "Of course."

She was all over me very quickly. She kissed my face and neck but only for as long as it took her hands to unzip my pants. Then, just as quickly, her face was at my crotch. She gleefully pulled them down like a kid opening a Christmas gift. There was barely a second before she had her hands all over me. You might think that being a woman she'd have known to go slow but I had to slow her down myself. She slowed only a little though. I was moist already and she licked her hands clean like a kitten. She finally started to lick my cunt but was still going too fast for me. I decided to fake it a little. She caught on right away though, "Oh I see how it is. Fine try to stand this," she said. Julie began to really concentrate and I was soon hardly able to do so myself. I was coming close and suddenly she stopped. "How's that for turn about?"

"Turn about? All right," I said, although I heard her fine. Shortly we were in a sixty-nine, Julie on top, and lapping away at each other's cunts. I started to disbelieve what she'd said before about never being with another chick, because she was an expert. I was very close to orgasm but I wanted Julie to cum at the same time. I reached around and spread her ass with my hands. Holding them open with one hand I began fingering her asshole with the other. She was much closer now but so was I, but when I stuck two fingers in as far as I could in that position I sent her over, which sent me over.

We lay there for a long time, her face covered with my juices, my face drenched in hers and two of my fingers deep in her ass. I rolled her to her side and was about to tongue her clean, but she'd fallen asleep. I cleaned my cunt and face then laid down next to her. I'd forgotten all about my paper, but possibly failing that class was worth this. The last thing I thought before I fell asleep was "I wonder what happens now?"

Next - What happens now?

MNBSUJO
MNBSUJO
7 Followers