Passing Grade

Story Info
18-year-old virgin is desperate to pass math.
1.9k words
3.97
170.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vcard21
vcard21
14 Followers

Tor sat nervously in the back of the classroom as Mr. Wilks passed back the exams. Calculus—last class of the day and her least favorite. Anything lower than a C and she would not pass the class or be allowed to graduate with her friends. Last weekend she had celebrated her 18th birthday and neglected to study. Though she tried not to betray her anxiousness, her fingers were constantly twirling her long brown hair. Mr. Wilks finally got to her desk. He stopped. Tor titled her head back so their eyes met. His grey eyes were hard and unforgiving as he slid the exam onto the desk in front of her. Without saying a word he moved on. Taking a deep breath, Tor flipped over the exam. A D. Oh no, she thought. In despair she buried her head in her arms.

The rest of class passed in a blur. Finally the bell rang. Tor waited for everyone else to leave before approaching Mr. Wilks' desk. For a long moment she stood in the empty classroom trying to think of the right words to beg for a passing grade. Eventually he raised his head from the paper he was reading and looked at her. His eyes bored into her. "Sir, I need... Please, I really need to pass!" Tor wailed in desperation.

"And how do you plan to do that? You just failed another exam." His voice was soft and empty.

"I don't know! I'll do anything, sir! Anything!" She clutched her hands and begged. The motion unconsciously pushed her young breasts together and out. Mr. Wilks let his eyes wander up and down Tor's body. She was too involved in her plea to notice. He had always wanted to feel how tight these young girls were. This was his chance.

"Well..." He drawled in that soft voice. "I think we can come to an arrangement." Tor's brown eyes grew wide in excitement and hope. "Oh, anything, Mr. Wilks!"

He swirled in his chair and stood. Walking casually to the door he managed to lock it quietly. Tor watched him silently, thinking he needed to walk to make a decision. Mr. Wilks stopped abruptly in front of her. She tilted her head back to look up into his cold grey eyes. In a flash, Mr. Wilks caught her chin, pulling her forward into a rough kiss. Tor tried to fight back. She dug her nails into his arm hoping to draw blood. His tongue forced its way into her mouth, twining insistently with hers. Mr. Wilk stepped back. A tiny grin was on his face. "Do you know what I want?" Tor shook her head still reeling from the unexpected kiss. None of the boys she had dated had ever kissed like that. Mr. Wilk moved closer and Tor backed away, until she ran into a sturdy desk. He stepped close and gently ran his finger down the front of her shirt lingering on her breasts. "You will be my toy for the last two weeks of school." His smile was cruel.

Fear crept into Tor's gut making her shiver. She had let no boy do more than a light grope. Tor started to shake her head but Mr. Wilks did not let her finish. He grabbed her head with one hand and pulled her back into the rough kiss. The other began undoing the buttons the front of her shirt. Tor fought but could not escape his iron grip. Still using one hand he managed to unhook her bra, causing it fall of her shoulders. Her young breasts jiggled freely as she tried wiggle out of his grasp.

Tor did not want this! She felt his hand grasping her breast and squeezing roughly. Despite her panic a little tingle went through her body. He released her from the kiss but managed to catch one arm behind her back and twisted. "Calm down." His voice was soft as usual but there was a strange tone in it. Tor froze. A hand lifted the edge of her skirt, pushing it up high, and tugged aside the thong she was wearing. Tears started running down her cheeks as Mr. Wilks slipped a finger inside her. "Hmm." He looked into her eyes. "Your not wet." Tor was not sure what he meant. "O well, I'm in a hurry today."

Tor tried to plead for freedom one more time. "Sir, please stop! I'm a virgin!" This seemed to have the opposite effect. Excitement lit up his cold grey eyes. "Well, I am going to change that." He rubbed his crotch against her and Tor sobbed at the hard bulge stroking her leg. Keeping Tor pinned Mr. Wilks carefully unzipped his pants, let them fall, and pushed down his boxers. His 8 inch cock sprung free, hard and ready. "Look down little girl," he leered. Tor gasped at the sight and began to struggle again ignoring the pain in her arm. Mr. Wilks scooted her onto the desk and caught both her hands. "I thought you wanted to pass?" A sly grin on his face. Pinning her hands above her head, he lowered his and started sucking on one her jiggling breasts while forcing her legs apart. More tingles ran through her body as he sucked and tugged. A surprised moan escaped Tor. Mr. Wilks guided his cock towards her cunt and began to push.

Pain started as soon as he began pushing. Tor tried to squirm out of the way. It was too big! "Please stop!" she whispered. Mr. Wilks kept pushing. He kept sucking on her breasts, his teeth pulling at her nipples. Shivers ran through her body that helped lessen the pain between her legs. Tor could feel his cock pulsing as he slowly kept pushing himself in. She couldn't decide if she still wanted him to stop. Mr. Wilks paused once he was halfway in giving her a few seconds to adjust, then he pulled out until only the tip was still in her cunt. He used his finger to tug at her hardening clit. Tor gave a low moan and lifted her hips a little. Mr. Wilks slammed into her, breaking through her virginity. Tor gasped at the pain, tears rolling down her cheeks. It took all his control to pause and let her adjust, while stroking her clit. As the discomfort subsided Tor realized she had never felt so full before. Her fingers were nothing compared to this. She could feel him begin to move within her. The back and forth rhythm seemed to touch a spot deep within her. A touch of horror made her sick when Tor realized her body was beginning to enjoy this. Warmth started to spread up her stomach and her hips began to lift to meet his thrusts.

Sensing her change, Mr. Wilks released her hands and focused again on her breasts. He sucked and pulled with his teeth while keeping a steady rhythm between her legs. Soon Tor was panting for release. She wrapped her legs around him to pull him closer and deeper. Mr. Wilks felt his climax coming closer. He focused on pounding the young pussy with all his might. Tor placed her own hands on her breasts to continue pulling and kneading. Suddenly the warmth overtook her body and she arched her back in pleasure. When Mr. Wilks felt her walls ripple and suck at his cock, he could take it no longer. With a low growl, he released his seed deep within Tor's cunt.

Tor loved the feel of his seed spurting against her insides. She felt full and satisfied. It didn't matter anymore that she hadn't been willing in the beginning. Mr. Wilks gave her a predatory grin. "I think this arrangement will work out nicely," he said.

Unhooking Tor's legs, he stepped away letting his softening dick slip out. He pushed her to her knees on the floor. "Clean me up." Tor hesitantly flicked out her tongue. Mr. Wilks grabbed her head and forced his limp cock into her mouth. Tor had no idea what to do so acted like she was sucking a Popsicle. The taste of their mingled juices wasn't all that bad she decided. Watching the young beauty bob up and down on his cock, made him get hard all over again. Her eyes widened in shock at the swelling of the cock within her mouth.

Mr. Wilks let himself revel in the feel of her inexperienced tongue licking up and down his tool. Since his cock was ready to go he was going to take that tight cunt again. He caught her hair and forced her to look up at him with his cock still pulsing her mouth. The wide-eyed gaze sent a tremor of pleasure through him. "Stand up," he ordered. Tor silently obeyed. He quickly pushed a couple desks together and laid himself over them. "You ride me this time." Despite her pleasure at the end, Tor remembered she did not ask to have her virginity taken. Now, he would make her a fully willing participant. "Do it!" he growled. Slowly, she climbed onto the table and straddled his hips feeling degraded and used. Grinning he watched the conflicting emotions flicker across her face. Tor grabbed the thick cock in her hand and began guiding it to her sore pussy. She had planned to slowly fit it in but Mr. Wilks had other ideas. As soon as the tip entered her, he grabbed her hips and slammed her down. The shock left her gasping with pain again.

He let go and nodded for her to continue, leaning back to watch the show. Mr. Wilks wanted to see her climax again. Tor took a deep breath and began riding his cock with all her might trying to make him cum quickly. She could feel his throbbing cock slip in and out. Every time it was all the way in she could feel it brushing against a tender point. Against her will, warmth began to creep over her body again. Soon she was grinding against Mr. Wilks cock with all her might. Tor reached a hand down between her legs and began massaging her clit. Tingles ran over her skin as the climax came closer and closer. When it hit, her toes curled, her back arched, and she let out a long moan of satisfaction. Tor collapsed on his chest breathing hard and unable to lift herself off his hard cock. Mr. Wilks enjoyed the feel of the tight pussy sucking at his cock. He pushed her off and leaned her over the desk to pound her from behind. He knew he could not hold off much longer. Tor lay limp as Mr. Wilks pumped himself to satisfaction.

Pulling out he, wiped his limp dick on her bare leg. "We are done for the day," he said calmly in that same soft, distant voice. "Stay after tomorrow, again." Tor, exhausted, straightened her clothing and walked towards the door. "Wait." Mr. Wilks stopped in front of her. He ran his hands down her front, groping her breasts. He gently lifted the edge of her skirt and pulled down her thong. A finger flicked against her clit, still sore from earlier attention. Tor let a gasp. Mr. Wilks leaned down and whispered, "This is my souvenir." With her thong in hand, he went back to his desk and returned to grading papers leaving her standing there by the door. Tor grabbed the handle and ran from the room.

vcard21
vcard21
14 Followers