Passing Pleasures

Story Info
First-time anal sex & watersports for Lou.
3.4k words
4.41
102.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers

It was a gorgeous sunny day and Lou decided that she would take the afternoon off and do some sunbathing in her back garden. She loved lying in the sun, especially in her garden. Hers was the end house in a sort of cul-de-sac, and so her garden was slightly larger and completely secluded. She loved the privacy and often she had even been daring enough to sunbathe nude.

Lou got home by about one fifteen. She quickly disposed of her work clothes and put on her bikini. Pausing to look at herself in the mirror she couldn't help but think how good she looked. Her large and gorgeous boobs looked amazing in the bright pink bra top. She clasped them and pressed them together and for a moment she thought about taking them out to suck her nipples. She loved that and it was hard to resist but she thought 'No!', she didn't want to waste this lovely afternoon wanking, which is where that would lead.

But she still couldn't resist slipping her hand down the front of her bikini pants to feel her hair and then the hot slippery lips of her pussy. It must have been the hot weather but Lou had seldom felt so horny. It took a real effort of will to withdraw her hand again. Trailing her fingers back across her clit she shuddered with pleasure. 'Tonight', she thought 'I'll have a long bath and an even longer wank.' She even promised herself a good fucking with her favourite dildo.

She smiled at herself in the mirror and half turned to admire her lovely round bum in the mirror. Her bum is positively magnificent. Two smooth round half moons of pure milky flesh. Past and present sexual partners have been fascinated by it. She smiled as she thought of her friend Ian's love affair with it. How for years she would only let him grope it occasionally. They were never lovers, in the proper sense, although they have shared a quite a few sexual adventures. Lou blushes as she recalls the day it all started, when she paraded around for him wearing a succession of her skimpiest panties.

It was like a sort of fashion show. Ian sat on the sofa and she came in wearing one pair after another. It was really wild and Ian got so excited that he confessed to her that he loved to wear women's panties when he wanked. That was a turning point. Up until then they had just flirted. They shared stories and treated each other as confidant. But she'd never thought of actually having sex with him. She recalled now how there was a moment of tension, they looked at each other, then Lou leaned over and kissed him tenderly on the mouth. Not a passionate or sexual kiss invasion. Just a soft tender kiss 'You can pick out your favourite pair to keep,' she had then said 'but in one condition.'

'What's that,' Ian replied breathily.

'I want to see you wearing them now.'

Ian smiled and said OK. It took him a long time to choose but eventually he picked a simple white satin pair. He had explained that it was because they were soft and sensual, but also because it was the pair she had been wearing earlier that day. He left the room and then re-entered a few moments later wearing just the panties.

Lou recalls how she was excited at the sight of him. His thick cock straining against the soft material. He paraded up and down for her and they both laughed aloud. Then he flopped down next to her on the sofa. They laughed and joked and wrestled and Lou chucked her panties at him. But throughout it all she couldn't stop looking at his cock, like an iron bar sticking out of her panties. Eventually she could stand it no more.

'So are you going to make it spurt,' she'd asked.

'What are you saying, you dirty cow,' Ian replied.

'I want to see you make your thing spurt, you promised'

'No. The deal was I wear them for you, you...'

'Well give them back then, you bastard.

'No way.'

'Yes, way. No fucking spunk, no knickers.

With that Lou grabbed Ian's hand and tried to push it on to his cock. Just as she'd nearly got him to hold it he quickly snatched her wrist and next thing she knew her hand was clasped around his cock. She remembers how it felt hot and very hard. He started to wank himself with her hand. Lou smiles to herself now as she recalls how she still got the upper hand.

'OK. I'll do it for you. But don't think you get off without paying me back.'

Lou knew what she was going to make him do. She'd had a fantasy for a while about being rimmed. She wanted to lie face down with her bum in the air and have someone lick her bum crack and stick his or her tongue up her bum. She hadn't had the nerve to ask a real lover for fear they might think she was brazen of a pervert. But she knew she could tell Ian to do it. She knew he worshipped her and would do what ever she wanted and think nothing less of her.

Lou's hand pumped Ian's cock furiously. She wanted to see him spunk, but most of all she wanted her treat.

'Come on you fucker, cum!' she ordered. Ian was panting and gasping at her masterful strokes. She knew it couldn't be long. 'Fucking spunk you fucking bastard. Let me see it.' Lou knew Ian was excited by her dirty talk.

'Oh gawd,' Ian groaned and Lou felt his cock twitch and then watched as spurt after spurt shot up onto his stomach and chest. Loads of lovely sticky white spunk.

Quickly Lou picked up a glass and scooped-up all the spunk on Ian's body. She then offered it to him to drink.

'Is this my forfeit?' he asked.

'No, just a bright idea if mine.'

Ian tipped his head back and opened his mouth and Lou poured the undiluted cum between his lips. Then she kissed him to share the spunky taste. It was their first sexual kiss and Lou recalls that it was very hot and passionate.

That done Lou stood and removed her panties. Then she knelt on the floor and offered her beautiful bum up to Ian. 'Get licking and give me lots of orgasms,' she ordered. Ian got behind her and started to gently lap at her pussy. This was lovely but not what she wanted. Lou reached back and grabbed Ian by the hair and pulled him further up to her bum hole. 'There!' she commanded.

Ian got the idea and started to expertly rim her bum hole and the sensitive flesh between her bum and pussy. He worked back and forth between the two holes for ages and the sensations grew and grew inside Lou. The waves of pleasure ebbed and flowed as Lou descended to her first big orgasm. It was massive. She felt her insides convulse and then she came in rapid bursts of ecstasy. She let out a long low groan and fell to one side. Ian let her lie twitching and watched her slowly come round from her dazed state.

When at last she opened her eyes she looked at Ian quizzically then said 'Who said you could fucking stop.' With that Lou crawled up unto the sofa and lay back raising her legs high and wide. She clasped her legs behind her knees and pulled them back to raise and expose her pussy and bum hole.

'This time stick your tongue in and use your fingers.'

Ian smiled and moved forward to resume his work. He did as he was told and pressed his tongue and inch into her bum and alternatively fingered and licked both her bum and pussy. Lou came again quickly but less intensely. Ian continued through her orgasm and brought her to another and then another within minutes.

'Push your fingers in more.' Ian now had two fingers pumping Lou's pussy and one fucking her bum. Lou's nether regions were glistening with juices and sweat. The orgasmic pleasure was now almost continuous but she knew that she could reach another earthquake climax if only this guy could work harder. She thought of pushing him away and wanking herself but she knew that wouldn't do it. Then glancing down she saw that Ian was wanking another massive hard-on.

But she couldn't. That would be crossing a line. That would risk changing their relationship if she let him have her fully. But she really fucking needed to come hard. In her desperate state she convinced herself that it wouldn't be real if he didn't cum inside, or better, if he didn't fuck her pussy. Fuck it, who better than a bisexual to take her ass virginity. She made up her mind.

'Are you hard,' she panted.

'Yess.' came the muffled reply.

'C'mere'

'What?'

'Just fucking get up here I need to talk to you.' Ian moved up between her spread legs and close to her face. They kissed and then she told him she wanted to be fucked.

'But you told me once that we wouldn't ever..'

'I know. But never mind that now. I need a good hard fuck and there's no one else to do it.'

'Are you sure? I mean it'll...'

'No. It doesn't mean fuck. You're only ever going to get scraps. You understand?' Ian nodded and smiled, then Lou continued, 'Just fucking get it in me before I fucking change my mind.'

Ian moved up and prodded her pussy with his thick hard cock. 'Not fucking there you twerp. The other one.' Ian looked confused so Lou snapped 'Fuck my ass you fucking bender'

With that Ian stirred his cock in her pussy and then slipped it down to her wet bum hole. He eased the thick tool into the puckered opening and it slowly, slowly disappeared inside.

Lou felt as if she was going to split apart. The thick tool pressed into her and seemed to stop. 'Bear down' she barely caught Ian's words but instinctively reacted and pushed back against him. Suddenly everything seemed to relax and he slid into her with relative ease. It was a tight fit but deliciously so. She felt filled and so excited. Ian started to slowly fuck her bum. Gently at first. Then faster and faster. She started to play with her clit as he fucked her. It was lovely. So dirty and so sexy.

She recalls she was almost delirious. She remembers just swearing at Ian constantly. Calling him all the bastard, pervert names she could think of. This went on right up to the moment she felt her insides erupt. At first she was almost frightened it was so fierce. Then she gave-in to it and was washed away on the most powerful orgasm of her life. It seemed to start high up in her womb and flush down through her and set every inch of her on fire and every nerve screaming with extreme pleasure. She was shaking and writhing. Her hands were soaking. Had he come? He she wet herself? She didn't know and didn't care. This was heaven. This was pure ecstasy.

She felt Ian pop out of her bum and asked 'Have you cum?'

'No.'

'I can't take any more. It's too nice.'

'I know, it's ok. You've sort of been asleep for a minute. I knew you'd had enough.'

'It was wonderful. Thanks.'

'My pleasure. You know you let me fuck you. Even though you said NEVER.'

'Yeah, but only the tradesman's entrance. You don't ever get to use the front door.'

'We'll see about that.'

'We'll fucking see alright. What are you going to do with that,' Lou now noticing Ian's hard on.

'Any chance of a blow job?'

'Fuck off. Just wank off. Use as many panties as you like.

Lou smiles now as she remembers he did just that. The bastard's spunk was on most of them. And the perv took at least two or three pair with him. During this reverie her hand had strayed back into her bikini bottoms and she now had one finger in her pussy and one in her bum. 'Just a quick cum' she thought. 'No. No time. Get out in the sun.' Slowly, reluctantly, she drew her fingers out and straightened herself up. She couldn't resist a quick sniff of her fingers as she made her way to the garden. In her aroused state she decided to savour the aroma and not wash her hands.

Lou spent the next couple of hours sunbathing in her garden. She remained very aroused and occasionally her hand would stray to her pussy for a quick tickle. She would definitely have a really good wank tonight. Lou's mind was constantly turning over as she tried to think of new and exciting ways to make herself cum. She decided that this would definitely be a two dildo wank.

About four thirty she heard a familiar voice from the house. It was her closest friend Kaz. She had let herself in with her key and was moving through the house calling out for Lou.

'I'm in the garden.'

'There you are, you tart. What are you doing?'

'Sunbathing, obviously you daft cow.'

'Mind your cheek, or you'll get what's coming.'

'Who's cuming?'

Both girls laughed as Kaz flopped down next to Lou on the lounger.

'Nice here. Just might join you,' Kaz sighed.

'Be my guest,' responded Lou shifting over a bit for her.

Kaz sat up and undid her jeans and pulled them off. Then she whipped off her top. She was now wearing just her bra and panties. Plain white cotton. Lou could see the dark marks of her pubes and nipples through the thin material and she felt a little frisson of excitement in her pussy. Of course they were lovers. They'd had sex regularly since they were in their teens. In her aroused state Lou thought of reaching out and asking for a seeing to from her best friend. But she thought it would be better later.

They lay side by side for a while longer and Lou seemed to drift off to sleep. Suddenly she was aware that Kaz was talking to her in a severe tone.

Lou. Fucking wake up. I know you're just pretending'

'What?'

'Thought you'd have a crafty wank did you?' Lou realised to her horror that she was lying on her stomach and her right hand was under her, buried in her bikini bottom. She had been gently humping her hand in her sleep.

'No. I just...,' she stammered.

'I know you just... fucking just wanking you little tart.

'No honestly. I just have to wee and I can't be bothered to go.'

'Oh well perhaps you'd better go and wee then before you have an accident.'

'No its ok. I think it's passed.'

'You fucking slag. You were fucking wanking. You're caught, girl. Admit it, why don't you. Have a wank if you want I don't care.' With that Kaz turns on her side to face Lou and slides her right hand into Lou's pants. Before Lou can react Kaz is expertly diddling her clit and encouraging her to cum.

'Fuck,' Lou gasps in pleasure. The reaction takes Kaz by surprise and is entirely due to the fact that Lou is already very worked up from her afternoon of fantasy.

'Jesus you are wet.'

'I know. Look let me do a wee then you can do that to me. Please? I really need to cum but I'm bursting.' Without a word Kaz rolls over to sit on top of Lou. Let me up will you. I need to go.'

'Let me think about that. You lied to me. You denied what you had been doing and now the evidence is right here. A very wet pussy. I think you need to be punished. I might just make you piss yourself right here.'

'If you don't get off me, you'll get more than you bargained for. I tell you I am really desperate.'

'Come with me,' Kaz drags Lou to her feet and takes her into the house almost pulling her along. Once inside she continues to drag her upstairs, past the loo and into the bedroom. She throws her roughly onto the bed and then lies down forcefully on top of her.

'OK tart girl. We've fucking joked about this but now I want to do it. I want you to piss for me.'

'Are you serious?'

'Yes. I really fucking am. I want to know what its like and you're going to do it for me.'

'Fuck me, you are serious. But not here, not on the bed.'

'The shower then. Go.'

'I'm really fucking desperate now.'

'Hurry then!'

Both women move into the loo and Kaz steps into the shower and kneels down. Lou steps in too and leans back against the cool tiles. Kaz has reached up to cradle her bum in her hands and is licking and kissing her thighs. She is murmuring to Lou to do it.

'You sure?'

'Yess. Fucking soak me you fucking bitch.'

There is a long pause, which Kaz uses to continue licking and kissing Lou's thighs and her bikini gusset. Then Lou feels the familiar release of tension and lets go her pent-up fluid. She feels the hot liquid build-up inside her pants then erupt around the sides to flow down her legs. She feels Kaz's face moving frantically from side to side and looks down to see her lovely face now shiny with piss as she lets the golden shower flow into her mouth and over her chin. Lou can't remember ever peeing so long and Kaz remains in place lapping at the cascade down her legs. As it tails off Kaz nuzzles Lou's fanny and pushes her panties aside to lick her clit. The strokes of her tongue get stronger and stronger and Lou feels as though she is about to start pissing again when suddenly her belly erupts into an amazing orgasm. Her legs give ways and she slides down the wall jerking and moaning with the intensity of the cum. The waves of pleasure wash over her again and again.

Kaz lets her slide past and stands to lean over and above her. Lou looks up dazed and in a world of pleasure as she watches her friend pull her panty gusset to one side and start to gently finger her own pussy. Lou feels a slight pang of guilt that she should return her friend's oral caress and begins to stir upwards when she feels the hot spray on her face and chest. Kaz must have turned the shower on. But no. She realises that Kaz is pissing on her. The yellow liquid is pouring from her friend's pussy and onto her body. She doesn't know what to think but then decides to enjoy it. She opens her mouth and sticks her tongue into the flow. Tangy, salty. She can't think what the taste is. Encouraged by this Kaz dips down to direct the flow more squarely at her beautiful friend's mouth and Lou catches the last drops as the steam weakens and fades.

Kaz drops back to her knees and they kiss. Wet wee flavoured kisses. But hot and sexy all the same. Eventually they break apart and they both start to laugh.

'I can't believe we did that.' exclaims Lou.

'Nor me. But did you like it?.

'Did you?'

'Fuck yes. Definitely a hit.'

Slowly the girls stand and strip-off their sodden clothing and Lou turns on the shower. The embrace in the hot water and then wash each other tenderly and intimately, kissing almost continuously. Lou gently fingers Kaz's pussy as she soaps it and seeing her reaction realises that she hasn't yet cum and so lovingly brings her to a trembling orgasm there in the hot water.

They dry and dress each other and go down to the kitchen to make a bite to eat. A short time later Lou serves up a light salad meal with two enormous two litre bottles of water.

'What's this?' enquires Kaz.

'Well it is important to drink plenty on a hot day. Besides, I'd like to go for a long walk this evening. Somewhere far from modern conveniences.' Both laugh and open the bottles and begin to drink.

To be continued...

Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers