Passion

Story Info
She teaches him how to fuck her.
1.4k words
4.43
17.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

He held her in his arms, his breathing returning to normal. She could hear his heartbeat slow as she lay with her head on his chest.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"Why on Earth would you think you hurt me?" she replied.

"My ex-wife always told me I was too rough. I try to be gentle."

"No, you didn't hurt me."

He squeezed her shoulders. "Good. She always said my passion was too much."

She lay next to him, remembering the sex just passed. It was soft, he was gentle, like it was her first time and he was careful not to break her. It frustrated her to think someone would restrict passion. She loved it rough and hard. A thought crossed her mind as they drifted to sleep, "I want to see his passion.."

She woke before him. He lay in the bed, on his back, one arm still around her. Carefully she moved off the bed, determined not to wake him. That thought went through her mind again, she wanted to have some fun..

Walking to his closet she grabbed 2 neck ties. Very delicately she tied each wrist to the bedposts, leaving him tied up and open to her. Kneeling at the foot of the bed she drew back the covers and admired his limp cock. Even in its asleep state it was huge. She remembered how it felt filling her the night before and shivered at the idea of it being rammed into her this morning. The though brought new wetness to her pussy.

She began stroking it. Light feathery touches up and down the shaft, feeling it grow. As it swelled she placed the head near her mouth. Her warm breath on his cock caused him to stir. He attempted to roll over but the restriction of his hands wouldn't allow it. He woke up. Dazed at first he resisted against his restraints, then he felt the breath again. Looking down he saw her. She was bent over his cock. Her breast hung free under her. He swore he saw a faint glimmer of wetness between her legs.

"Good morning," she purred at him.

"Yes it is," he replied, "What's with the ties?"

"I want to see your passion," she stated.

"No. My passion will hurt you."

"I'll be the judge of that."

"No. I won't do it."

"You won't be able to stop yourself." She emphasized her words with a warm blow over his cock.

He moaned and relaxed onto the bed.

She moved up the bed and hovered, her lips barely touching his, "By the time I'm done, you will want me so bad you can't control yourself." She kissed him hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth. As soon as he started to kiss back she withdrew from him. "Not yet.."

Moving down his body she nipped and licked his flesh. Stopping at each nipple, she drew them into her mouth, sucking hard, biting the sensitive flesh. She felt him draw a sudden breath and flinch as her teeth bit down on his nipple. She flicked her tongue over the area and moved on.

Her tongue travelled over his stomach, feeling the muscles underneath the skin. The hair on his body tickling her nose. As she reached his groin she lifted her head from his body. Barely a hairs breath away she moved over his hard cock. By this stage it was fully erect and throbbing. Her pussy gushed at the idea of that hard muscle thrusting into her. She wanted him bad but that was not her plan. She moved on, allowing only her breath to touch him. He gasped at the feeling, holding his breath for the touch, but it never came.

She moved on, her tongue reconnecting with the skin of his inner thigh. So close yet not touching, he began to fight against his ties. She placed her hands on his hips, pushing him into the bed as she drew her head up to look at him.

"Do you want me?" She asked.

"Yes." He breathed.

"How much do you want me?" She moved her body over him, her leg gently brushing his swollen cock.

"I want you bad," he breathed, drawing a sharp breath at the feel of flesh on flesh.

Her mouth was close to his ear, her breasts against his chest. "Not bad enough," she whispered.

She pulled away from him. Her breast dangled in front of his face as she lifted her body. He strained against the ties, lifting his head to lick her nipple. She hovered over him, allowing him to suck a nipple into his mouth. His teeth grazed the bud sending electricity through her, and causing her juice to seep from her pussy.

She was wet and she wanted him inside her, but she knew wasn't ready to take her yet.

She knelt beside him, her legs spread slightly giving him a view of her pussy. He could see her lips were swollen. They glistened with her excitement. Leaning back onto an elbow, she moved a hand over her hip. Slowly she slid the hand into her crutch. His breathing quickened at the thought of what she was about to do. His cock twitched with the idea. Her fingers traced the line of her lips, slowly up and down the opening. Using her fingers she opened herself to him. Her pussy was completely visible and soaking wet. Very slowly and deliberately she slid a finger into the opening.

He watched her finger disappear inside her pussy. Her eyes closed as the sensations filled her. She began to move her finger in and out, the feeling causing her breathing to deepen.

He again fought his restraints. He want to be touching her, holding her, ramming his hard cock into her tight, wet pussy.

She removed her finger, covered in her juices, and ran it over the length of his shaft.

He went crazy. He tried to reach at tie with his mouth wanting to rip it off and get to her. Seeing his passion grow she bend her head and took him into her mouth. The warm wetness of her made him gasped, "I fuckin' want you. Release me!!"

One hand on his cock, she moved up to him.

"Take me as I am," she said, still kneeling next to him.

"I'll take you however I want."

She knew he was ready. Leaning forward she began untying his hands. As soon as one hand was free it was on her body. He grabbed at her arse pulling her down so he could grab a breast with his mouth. He sucked hard, biting her nipple as she had done his. She released his other hand.

He was up before the tie had been removed. Free of constraints he moved in behind her. Holding her hips he aimed his cock at her pussy and thrust forward. He drove deep into her, deeper than he had the night before. His cock slammed against the walls of her pussy. His balls bouncing off her clit.

"Fuck me hard," she growled.

He needed no invitation, he had no control.

Fingers digging into the flesh of her hips he pulled her back onto him. He controlled the movement, pushing her hips forward so his cock would leave her pussy, pulling her back onto him so his cock would be rammed back in.

The sensations on his muscle were overwhelming. He began moving his hips with the motion, driving his hard cock deeper into her.

She arched her back, pushing back against him to allow him to completely fill her. Juices ran down her leg as they were forced from her pussy with each thrust.

He ground into her feeling his orgasm grow, not caring if she was close. He quickened the movements.

Knowing he was close she flexed her pelvic muscles. The action brought her close to climax.

Her pussy tightened around his shaft. He moaned and began the long, fast strokes that would make him cum.

The change it pace cause his balls to slap harder and faster on her clit. Completely full, she knew she was close.

He was about to cum, as he thrust in one last time he slid a finger into her arse and shot his load into her.

One last thrust, she was so close, she felt his finger drive into her arse and came with the action. She felt his cum shoot into her as her body shook with her orgasm.

Both stayed in position, his cock in her pussy shooting spurt after spurt of cum into her, her under him, full of cock and his finger, pussy convulsing with the climax.

It took a while for each to return to the bedroom. He pulled out of her allowing their juices to dribble from her pussy. He again took her in his arms.

"That is how I want you to fuck me," she breathed.

"Can do."

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers