Passion: Amazing Race 6

Story Info
Kris and Jon relax in a hotel room for the night.
2.5k words
4.5
8.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
373 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Amazing Race, CBS does, nor any of the people from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"We have got enough money to stay in a hotel for tonight, what do you say Jon?" asked Kris.

"Yeah ok, and it will be nice to have a hot shower too," said Jon. After paying for their room for the night they went to the elevators. Jon placed his hands on her hips and kissed and bit at her neck.

"Mmmm Jon, stop that, not here," said Kris.

He grinned at her and pushed a hand into her pants and stroked her thigh creeping closer to her heating clit. Gently teasing her neck with his tongue, she moaned softly a soft ping announced the elevator opening at the level they were to get off at.

"This way babe," said Jon as he led her to their room. Entering the room he removed the pack he was carrying and set it against the door. He kissed her and then removed the pack from her back.

"Jon, I'm dirty let me take a shower first," said Kris.

"I'll make you clean," growled Jon darkly as he pushed her down into an armchair. He grinned at her then thrust his tongue into her mouth, she wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him closer.

'I wonder what's gotten Jon so horny, I'll just have to enjoy it,' thought Kris.

Jon put his hands up her chest and then pushed up the thin shirt. Jon pulled out of Kris' embrace and pulled off her shirt and then reached behind her and un-clasped her bra, pulling it away he bent over her and began to slowly tease her nipples with just his tongue while using his fingers to trail light lines around her waist making her shiver.

"Ohhh... Jon you're driving me crazy," moaned Kris as Jon kept up the gentle stimulation of her nipples and waistline.

She bucked in surprise when Jon slipped a finger inside the band of her pants. He continued to lightly lick her nipples while he pulled down her pants. Kris wrapped her hands around his back and moaned when he pulled off her panties and lowered his mouth over her nipple and began to tease the hard bud with his tongue and mouth.

She cried out when Jon began stimulating the exterior of her wet pussy. After thoroughly teasing her nipple he moved to the other neglected nipple and began to suck and lick all around the nipple while not touching it, exhaling onto her sensitised skin making goosebumps pucker on her skin as the warmth caresses her.

He pushed a finger into her folds experimentally and was rewarded with a shriek. "Oh god Jon you're torturing me so much," moaned Kris.

"You love it thought don't you?" asked Jon as he lifted his head from her breast. All he got in response was a moan as he began to lick around the edges of her pussy.

Kris put her hands into Jon's hair as he probed her entrance with his tongue. "You taste so sweet, babe," growled Jon.

"Well you will taste sweeter, after I'm done with you, payback is a bitch," purred Kris as she reached down and groped his toned arse.

"I'm not done with you just yet," said Jon and he plunged his tongue into her depths and made her scream out in pleasure, as he pushed two fingers in with his tongue. Stimulating her until she was ready to burst he pulled completely away from her just as she was about to come.

'Oh I am so going to get payback for that stunt, he's going to wish he never played with me like this,' thought Kris.

"We cooled off yet?" smirked Jon.

Kris pulled a face and said "Don't do that again!" He pushed his face back into her very wet pussy he began to lightly and slowly trace the outer folds of entrance with his tongue and used feather light touches with a finger on the opposite side, leaving Kris squirming in tortuous pleasure as she fisted her hands in his hair.

He lifted his mouth up and blew gentle streams of warm air stimulating her already over sensitised skin moaning incoherently as she tried to press his head into her aching pussy.

"Jonnnn, stop torturing me pleaseeee" begged Kris.

Jon responded by thrusting his tongue into her folds and making her scream out pleasure. He pushed two fingers inside and started to massage her inner walls while he ran his tongue around the outside of her opening.

Gripping Jon's short hair tightly she began to thrust herself into his face, Jon began blowing hot air inside of her channel while continuing to stimulate her walls with his fingers. Only after a short while longer Kris pushed Jon's head into her pussy and came like an erupting volcano.

After Kris had got her breath back, she trailed her hand down Jon's chest and groped at his hardness through his jeans and said sexily "That was totally incredible, I'm going to have to pay you back now."

She pushed him off her and grabbed his hand, leading him toward the bedroom she then pulled him into a steamy kiss, pushing him on to the bed she pushed up his shirt and traced the muscular ridges in his stomach.

'Oh jeez maybe I shouldn't have teased her so much, I'm so going to get it now,' thought Jon as Kris lowered her mouth to his abs and licked across the ridges of his stomach. While her tongue was busy with his abs, she pushed his shirt up further and began massaging his chest and pecs, occasionally reaching up to rub his hardening nipples.

She straddled his hips grinding his erection and pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it off the bed. She placed both her hands on his chest and pushed him down. She plunged her mouth into his, her tongue duelling with his while she attacked his belt with her hands.

Once she got the belt undone she removed it and teasingly trailed the belt over his chest taking special care to continually gently rub his nipples with the leather.

Jon moaned into her mouth when Kris pushed a hand into his pants and stroked his erection through his boxers. 'Teasing him is going to be so much fun he's already really horny,' thought Kris.

Kris broke the kiss and caught her breath while continuing to tease him through his boxers. She trailed her tongue from his lips to his ear and licked the outer shell of his ear making him writhe in pleasure under her. She licked the skin behind his ear and grazed him with her teeth. "Ohhh Kris..." moaned Jon.

"What's that babe?" asked Kris, as she moved down and started licking at his nipples, while one hand massaged his stomach and the other played with his pants button.

Getting his pants open she slowly pulled down the zip teasing his hardness through his boxers. She surprised him and made him jump in surprise when she pushed a hand into his boxers and grabbed his straining cock.

"Krisss.. you're driving me crazy here," hissed Jon in pleasure.

"That's the whole idea babe, I deserve a little revenge after that stunt you pulled," smirked Kris.

As she pulled him into a steamy kiss. She began trailing her fingers lightly up and down his hard shaft, making him shudder in absolute pleasure. She pulled her hand out and then straddled his cloth covered erection and while grinding her hips against him, she kissed him hard and then began to trail her tongue from his lips down his neck.

Tracing the ridges of his muscles she made sure to give extra attention to his nipples while she continued to grind her hips into his making him almost cry out. Once she had finished tracing the muscles of his chest she moved down to his stomach and began tracing the ridges of his abdominal muscles making him writhe and groan in pleasure as she continued to torture his rock hardness.

Once she finished with teasing his abdominal muscles, she licked at the brown hair trail that disappeared underneath the band of his boxers. Hooking her fingers under the band of his boxers, she slid them down until they were exposing his pubic hair. She leaned over this and teased and licked at the exposed skin and hair. "Oh, god please Kris!" begged Jon. She grinned at this and said

"What do you want Jon? You can tell me," She trailed her fingers across the top of his boxers.

"Oh suck me please Kris, I can't take it anymore," moaned Jon.

Grinning even more at this comment, she said "I might do that, it's just too fun teasing you," said Kris.

Jon put his head back into the pillows and moaned. She decided to have a little mercy on him and pulled his boxers down to his ankles, where she pulled off his shoes and socks so she could remove his pants and boxers completely.

So observed his sweaty muscular heaving body with great excitement, 'God it feels great to have so much power over his body, but I'll have to end it soon or he'll pay me back big time,' thought Kris.

She trailed her hands up his muscular thighs and lowered her mouth down, she licked at the weeping head of his hard straining organ.

With more louder groaning, Jon panted "You're killing me here Kris!"

She moved one of her hands down to fondle his balls gently massaging them, while she tortured the head with her tongue slowly swiping it around the edge. She moved her other hand to the base of his hardness and began to slowly stroke him.

As the strength of his groans increased the more forcefully she moved when he began to yell out in pleasure she backed off before he could get his release.

With a disbelieving look from him, Kris said "Well it looks like you've cooled off enough," taunted Kris as she smirked evilly.

She grabbed his hardness and pushed her mouth all the way down making him yell out in shock and pure pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Kris...!" shouted Jon.

She swiped her tongue up and down his shaft, making him writhe under her while he buried his hands in her hair. He bent his head back and let out a loud shout as his back arched, in the pure torturous pleasure Kris was giving him, but not enough to give him the release he needed.

"Fuck Kris! Please stop torturing me!" begged Jon.

Kris responded by blowing hot air onto him, while she increased the pressure. She kept on increasing the pressure of her massaging of his balls and the licking and sucking of his shaft and head until he finally exploded in her mouth.

Loving the sounds he made as he came in her mouth she swallowed his hot fluid, as it came out until she had cleaned off his now flaccid dick. After pulling away from him she kissed him and embraced him tightly.

"That was amazing Kris," panted Jon.

Slowly wiping the sweat off his chest she said "I've never heard you swear like that before, it's great to know I had such an effect on you my sexy tiger, also I had fun teasing you to Jon, vengeance is sweet."

"I know it is," panted Jon.

After regaining his breath Jon pulled Kris to him and rolled them over pinning him on top of her.

Kris groaned when she felt him hardening against her already.

"You're already ready for another go Jon? That was quick" grinned Kris.

Jon grinned back at her and pulled her into a kiss, while his hands moved to her chest and began massaging her nipples and breasts. Kris broke the kiss and moved her mouth to his neck and clamped her mouth over his neck and gave him a love bite.

"Ahhh, Krisss not so hard," moaned Jon.

"Sorry babe," said Kris as she traced her tongue over the marks she left on his neck.

Kris wrapped her arms around his back and looped her legs around his, pulling him inside of her making them both groan in pleasure.

"I'm controlling this," said Jon as he only slowly pushed himself inside of her.

While Kris tried to grind against him Jon pushed his hands against her shoulders and put his weight into his waist stoping her from moving, only slightly moving his hips.

Allowing for the slow build up of pressure Jon began pulling himself out further creating extra friction as he grinded his hips into hers as he slowly moved inside of her.

"Ohhhh.. Jon that's so goood, faster baby," moaned Kris.

Jon smirked at her and shook his head. "I'm going to draw this out as long as possible, and your going to lay there and enjoy it," growled Jon huskily.

Kris tightened her hold on his back and kissed him hard while trying to grind her hips against him. Grinding himself against her and slowly dragging himself in and out of her, he was rewarded by the sounds of her pleasure. She dug her fingernails into his back as he increased the pace of his movements inside of her.

He pulled himself out of her completely, then plunged himself all the way in making himself growl and her shriek in shock and pure pleasure. After only a little more further grinding Kris' walls tightened around his hardness, as she came the pleasure burning through her senses as she threw her head back and screamed out his name.

All through her burning orgasm, Jon kept up the steady grinding and pressure inside of her, slowly driving himself crazy with need.

'I just need to drive him over the edge, he's been so unbelievable tonight,' thought Kris.

She began to thrust her hips up to his and grinded against him while he pushed into her, "Ohh, Kris that feels good baby," moaned Jon.

Kissing him hard on the mouth she put her hands over his shoulders and flipped him on his back and straddled him.

"I run the show now babe," said Kris as she started grinding into him ferociously.

He bucked his hips up into hers as his control broke, amidst their moans Kris pulled on Jon's shoulders, pressing him to her as she pounded onto him with raging desire and need.

Jon gripped her face and pulled her into a steamy passionate kiss, as he grinded his hips into her frantically pounding ones. Moaning into the kiss Kris' walls began to clench around Jon's bucking hardness.

Kris screamed into his mouth as she came dragging Jon along in the torrents of her pleasure. Milking him of his hot fluids and his growls of pleasure, she grinded her hips on his as she drained him. Collapsing against Jon, Kris slid off his sweat slicked body.

After a length of heavy panting Jon turned to her and said "So you wanted to take a shower?"

Kris looked at him in amazement, "You are so completely insatiable tonight what's gotten into you?" asked Kris.

"Nothing babe, just you," said Jon as he slid off the bed and walked into the bathroom, after admiring the behind view for awhile Jon turned around and said "You coming babe?"

Acal
Acal
373 Followers