Passion & Possession Ch. 02

Story Info
Domme & Her male toy continue their evening.
1k words
4.3
25.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your sated bliss does not last long...

As my tongue rims and laps at Your tight hole...i can hear Your voice change...becoming more demanding as Your naturally Domme personality reemerges...

"oooh yes bitch...lick My asshole...I know its what You crave slut...You need to bury that tongue in me...I see the way you look at My ass when I'm clothed...I know You wish to be on Your knees and fucking it with Your tongue..."

Your words send shudders through me...my cock growing harder...and the cock strap speeding its arousal...my tongue lapping furiously until You reach between Your legs and rub Your own clit nastily...legs shaking in wild pleasure again.

Once You've calmed a bit...Your hand grasps my neck...pulling me up by my collar and kissing me deeply...tasting the stud's cum on my lips.

"Mmmm....what a delicious taste bitch," You purr as You lead me from the club and back to the car. i drive off again...with You fondling my hard cock...the strap so tight around it now...

W/we arrive at Your favorite spot...a private fetish club that shows no outward signs of anything other than being an office building. But once inside, its true nature is revealed.

After passing through security...we move into the dressing room area where You shed me of my pants. Now only the harness...cock strap and collar adorn my body...and my blood pulses so hot in my veins that i feel light-headed.

You purr and prowl with me having stripped down to only Your sexy leather choker necklace...strapon harness...jutting toy...and spiked leather boots...

Several of the other Dommes smile and give You kisses as You enter the main play area. They tease You at the sight of my hard cock...recognizing that You've already been working Your male toy up.

Then You smile evilly at me. "Let me show You how I really work him up Ladies."

Your hand pushes my chest down to the bartop...and i feel Your finger push into my ass roughly...

"This one would take it in the ass ten times a day if I'd let him," You mention casually as You step behind me. The unmistakable feel of Your thick cock presses against my rim firmly...pushing my muscle open...my eyes closing as You drive forward.

When my eyes open...the mirror behind the bar reveals the scene...the other Mistresses watching You...Your evil smile as You pump into me...my chest sliding back and forth on the bar as You thrust firmly...

The sensations were overwhelming...i could see You standing behind me...taking my ass for A/all to see...Your hands upon my waist and back...pulling and pushing me back onto Your thick veined shaft as You took Your fill.

The O/others urged You on...some kissing and teasing their Own slaves as You fucked me...i gasped and shook as You pounded Your cock deep...hips forcing the head so far inside me...claiming my body for the thousandth time...but always like the first...

Finally You allowed me some relief...Your fist encircling my raging shaft...and jerking my cock as You pumped into me...

"you're just getting started bitch...give it to Me now," You growled. With that You circled Your hips and then pushed the big cock deep...causing my own to erupt in torrents of seed...grasping the brass bar rail as You drove me over the edge.

As i come down from the exhilaration...You pull me back against You...kissing me...licking my neck as if tasting a morsel...

"Mine," You growl in my ear...but loud enough for the room to hear.

"Mmmm...that was wonderful," a Domme next to You says as You bring me down from my rough bliss. "Will You do Mine?" She asks curiously. "I don't like using the strapon...but I know he's always desired it..."

Her sub stands off to one side...a lean younger black man...short hair...a tattoo on the small of his back...wearing a collar and small black lycra shorts.

You smile an evil smile and kiss me deeply. "This night just keeps getting better."

After a demanding gesture from You, he assumes my former place against the bar. A sharp swat upon his tight buttocks causes him to slide the shorts down.

You smile at the sight and stroke Your shaft lewdly as You approach...then wink at Your Domme friend. "Do You want him to be able to walk afterward?"

She grins. "Don't do any permanent damage. he's very valuable to Me."

Silently You take note and press the thick head between his cheeks. The slow entrance is obvious as he gasps and grunts loudly with discomfort...Your pace very slow...allowing him to adjust.

The sight of You from behind...taking another is amazing...Your ass...legs...waist...lower body clad only in the strapon harness and boots.

The temptation is irresistable...and i slide up behind You...kissing and caressing Your body...

The purrs You offer are sweet to my ears. They encourage my attentions as W/we embrace...though You continue to focus on the business at hand...and the tight ass yielding to Your thick cock.

Eventually You look at me. "Feeling bi lover?"

The question hangs for a moment. i look curiously into Your eyes.

"This time its a choice baby. Later it won't be."

i nod and smile at You...then slide down before him...my head slightly underneath the bar.

my hand encircles his long hot shaft...raising it and lapping his smooth balls softly. The beautiful cock swells in my hand with each thrust of Your shaft...he's taking it better now...enjoying Your use of him.

The desire to taste him overwhelms me...and i wrap my lips around his head as i continue to caress his balls...his Owner moans Her pleasure as i do...slowly taking more of him...then bobbing upon his manhood...eyes closed...tasting...sucking...driving him wild with pleasure as You fuck him firmly.

Your hips begin to churn in circles as his breathing becomes shallow...cock swelling and spilling precum onto my tongue. my hand strokes him from my lips to the base of his cock in a twirling motion as my head bobs upon him...

i see Your leg muscles clench as You force the length of Your shaft deep...and his cum explodes into my mouth...cock twitching with each hot load. i try to swallow most of it...but some spills and runs down his cock...my hand jerking him...becoming sticky as You tease his convulsing ass with short hard pumps...

"Mmmm...I think that should hold him for a while."