Passion Lake

Story Info
Young couple savors passionate sex by a lake.
1.3k words
3.69
28k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and Jessica ran through the cold December air. They came to a stop after tiring and continued to walk and held each other's hands. They looked at each other and communicated without saying a word. Alex gave her a quick kiss and they continued to walk. They must have walked a mile or two before they finally stopped at a small lake where they spent every Saturday together. The calm waters offered a serene environment. Jessica pulled a blanket out of a bag that she carried on her shoulder. She laid it on the ground near the lake. They laid down on it and made small talk about their plans for the week. They kissed each other a few times and then laid back and stared at the sky.

They sky grew dark and a few stars began to sparkle. The December air turned frigid and the two lovers cuddled next to each other with the blanket on top of them. They talked of what they would do next weekend and the following weekend. Alex then rested his hand on Jessica's thigh and she giggled at his touch. Alex turned on his side and kissed her cheek while his hand rubbed her thigh. She cooed in his ear and kissed him back. Jessica turned to face him and she kissed his lips and slid her hand up his chest. She loved his rugged, tough frame. Alex was average height and had a little better than average build. She stared into his dark brown eyes and her hand ruffled his short brown hair.

She had long gorgeous brown hair and a heavenly complexion. She had pert 34-B breasts that fit her full body. And her long sexy, smooth legs felt like silk. Alex could barely control his sexual urges whenever he was around her, but he had to. And this time he knew that he wouldn't be able to.

Alex kissed her lips again while his hands roamed her body. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and sucked on her tongue. Their lips were locked until they had to stop to breathe. They gasped for air as their breath frosted in the air. He licked her lips and kissed her cheek and neck. Alex made a trail of kisses down her neck and began to suck on her neck while Jessica's hands slid down his back to his ass. She gripped his firm ass while he kissed and sucked on her neck. She moaned softly and she grasped the bottom of his sweat shirt and shirt and pulled them over his head. A chill went through him as the cold air touched his skin. Then he rolled over and Jessica rolled on top of him with one leg on each side of him.

Jessica leaned down and kissed him. And then she unzipped her jacket and tossed it aside. Her breasts pressed against her shirt and her nipples could be seen poking through. She pulled her shirt off and her tender breasts begged to be touched. She kissed his lips and bit his bottom one. Her tongue slid down his neck and down her chest stopping at each nipple. Her tongue proceeded to slip down her chest and down his stomach. She got to the edge of his pants and stopped. She smiled at Alex and licked her lips. Alex leaned his head back anticipating. Her soft hand pressed against his skin as she undid his pants and slowly slid them down. There was a massive bulge in his boxers that begged to be set free. She wanted to tease him though.

She sat down on her crotch and put pressure on his hardon. Alex moaned loudly as she began to rock back and forth. She grinded crotch against him and put a finger in his mouth. She rocked harder and then stopped when Alex started breathing hard. She then stopped and noticed that his hardon was throbbing through his boxers. She slowly pulled his boxers off and his cock sprang free from its restraints. His cock was very thick and at least 7 inches long. She melted when she saw how hard he was. She got down on her knees and bent over. Jessica licked the tip if Alex's cock while she wrapped her delicate hands around the base of his cock. His pubic hair tickled her nose. She wrapped her hot lips around the head of his cock and her mouth slowly sank onto his cock. Alex's moans filled her ears. Her young mouth could not fit his entire cock.

She bobbed up and down on his cock and she noticed that his balls tightened up. She knew his load was coming very soon. Just as she was fixing to come up his hands held her head on his cock. She gave in and sucked harder. Alex's hips started to buck and he thrust his cock into her mouth. She gagged as it went farther than she could take it. Seconds later his cock surged. He spewed his hot cum in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but it was too much for her. Some of his hot cum dribbled from her mouth to his pubic hair. His cock shot several small loads into her mouth that was easily swallowed. Alex was panting as he finished unloading into her mouth. She raised her head and wiped her lips.

She stood before him and wiggled out of her sweat pants. She had a thong on that had dug between her ass cheeks. She turned around and shook her ass and it jiggled as she put on a little dance for him. His cock sprang back to life at the sight of Jessica's show. Still facing away from him she unhooked her bra and dropped it to the ground. She turned and lay down on top of Alex. She kissed his lips and whispered in his ear, "Make love to me." Her sexy voice floated into his ears. They smiled at each other and then they changed positions. Jessica removed her thong and licked the crotch on it to taste herself. Alex guided his hard cock between her pussy lips. He could feel her warmth before he was inside her. She waited for the feel of his rod inside her. Then the head of his cock penetrated her pussy. This was only her second time and her whole body tightened up. His cock slowly pushed forward into her tight pussy.

His pussy clamped down around her thick cock. They both moaned a little until his cock was completely inside her. Their pubic hair tangled while her juices oozed. He slowly pulled out stopping just before leaving her pussy. He slowly pushed back inside her. She moaned loudly as he pushed harder. Alex lowered his head and swirled his tongue around one of her nipples and gently clinched it with his teeth. He pumped a little faster in and out of her. Her pussy juices covered his cock. He began to slide in and out of her faster. Her tits began to bounce. Their bodies rocked together in the cold air. Goosebumps covered their skin. The intimate passion heated the up.

His crotch began to slap against hers as he picked up the pace. Jessica grimaced as she took his big cock up her pussy. She wrapped her legs around him and her hands clung to his shoulders. Their skin blushed bright red and Alex felt his cum begin to surge. His hot cum steamed through his cock and exploded inside her. They screamed as they climaxed at the same time. An intense explosion overwhelmed her body. Her body pulsed with passion. Alex collapsed on her. They calmed their breathing and kissed each other. They lay on the ground for a few more minutes.

They got up and while Alex was behind Jessica he grabbed her ass cheeks and said, "I want this next time."