Passion of the Storm

Story Info
Girl gets caught playing in the rain.
1.3k words
4.27
38k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's storming tonight. The sky bursting with streaks of light, the rain pounding down. Looking out the window at the beauty of nature's passion I know the sudden urge to feel it against my skin. Eyes reflecting the next streak of lightning, excitement burning that much brighter. Moving through the quiet house on bare feet, careful not to wake anyone and slipping out the patio door into the pouring rain. Toes squishing into the wet grass as they curl in delight, tipping my face up to the rushing drops of cool rain. A quick look over my shoulder and feet move through the wet grass to the edge of the woods.

Knowing an opening ahead that will keep me hidden and still let me play in the storm. Moving carefully through the woods, thinking it's rather creepy here alone, in the dark. The storm crashing overhead and making me jump, startled. Laughing softly at myself and hurrying deeper into the trees. Pushing through a deep patch of bushes and weeds to step out into a clearing, trees lining every edge.

Reaching for the buttons on my shirt to work each one free, the white cotton soaked through, peeling it off and reaching up to hang it on a nearby branch. My jeans quickly following, not an easy feat to peel from soaked hips but managing without landing in the grass. Panties merely a bit of sheer white clinging to my cunt. Stepping out into the wet grass, the storm holding steady above. The rain washing over my nearly naked body, illuminated only by the random streaks of lightning.

Stopping in the middle of the clearing, toes curling into the grass. Tipping my head up, arms outstretched to catch the rain. Letting it soak my bare flesh. Fingers moving through my hair, trailing along my throat. Fingers spreading wide to curl and cup one full breast, squeezing gently. Remembering another touch. My breath quickening, rubbing my palm into an achingly hard nipple. Arching my back slightly. Letting my hand glide down over a quivering tummy, teasing at the tops of pale thighs.

You stand among a group of trees, hidden yet with a clear view of my body...my pleasure. Your bare chest slick with the rain trickling off the leaves above. Dark jeans clinging tight to the bulging evidence of your cock. You don't make a sound, content for the moment just to watch.

Feet shifting in the slick grass, parting my thighs just a bit as slender fingers tease the soaked material of my panties. Glancing around instinctively as fingers hook in the waistband and tug them slowly over my hips and down my thighs. Letting them fall to the wet grass at my feet. Fingers sliding between slick lips to tease the tender bud of my clit, hips rocking smoothly to meet that touch. Rubbing slowly, panted breaths escaping parted lips, rain splashing closed eyelids.

Another look around, and slowly I lower myself to the ground. the wet grass cold against my ass and bare back. Thighs parting wide to give you a clear view of where my fingers roam, crimson nails flashing with the light above as I tease the length of my slit...up and down and up again. Rubbing tiny circles around my clit and dipping to press a fingertip in to tease my hot opening. Pressing in with a low groan, fucking my cunt with short slow thrusts of a fingertip. Pulling back to slide the slick tip over my clit, hips arching up. Grinding slowly into my stroking fingers, hips writhing in that sensual dance of need.

Seeing you move through barely slitted lids, blurred with the heavy pour of rain and the stiff black of night. Simply a movement in the storm, fingers slowing yet not pulling away from my needy cunt. Blinking quickly to fend off the drops and focus on the shadows of dark. A sudden crack of lightening and roll of thunder filling the sky, showing your rainsoaked form moving toward me. Slowly, carefully. A predator moving through the night, such dark grace as you fall to your knees and crawl slowly closer.

My heart pounding, my cunt throbbing with a desperate aching need. Lips parting to speak....to explain. "I was just thinkin bout you." Tipping my face up into the storm as the thunder shakes the ground, waiting for the sound to pass before whispering. "Please Gabriel.....I need you!!"

Your mouth falling suddenly to my cunt, held open by my own eager fingers. Welcoming you. Lips soft, tender, demanding as they move against slick flesh. Your tongue probing deep into heat of my cunt. Muscles clenching, inviting you deeper. Your fingers sliding over my clit, teasing the painfully throbbing flesh with the tenderest touch. Hips arching, bucking...thrusting up against your mouth.

Bolts of lightening stretching across the sky to show me the beauty of your body as you stretch out to feast, the wet grass tickling your tummy. Holding my head up to watch the slow grind of your hips as you press your covered cock into the soaked ground. "Ooohhh fuckkkgod PLEASE...Gabriel please...I need you to make me cum so bad...it hurts...please please!!"

Begging mindlessly, coherent thought simply beyond my reach. Rubbing my fingers harder against yours, unable to reach my clit with yours hovering teasingly over it. Your tongue making slow sweet jabs into my hole. My greedy muscles gripping and clenching, trying in vain to pull you deeper. Screaming my frustration, my need, competing with the ground shaking crack and boom of the raging storm.

The storm inside me growing with each press of that hot tongue, writhing, grinding. Bumping my cunt hard and fast against your mouth. Fingers tearing at the slick grass, back arching as muscle tense. "Pleeeeassse Gabriel please..please make me cum. I can't...I don't...oh fuck pleeeeeeeeaseee!!!"

Feeling your grin as you pull your tongue back, sucking hard at swollen lips before lifting your head. "What's the matter baby? The storm and your fingers aren't enough? Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it."

My body bucking wildly on the wet ground, my screams filling the night. Hips writhing and grinding, desperate to reach that peak. Eager to feed you. "OHhhhfuck please gabriel!! Oh god...just..please...I need...you....FUCK!!!! Make me cum!!!!!!"

A jagged bolt of lightning seeming to mark my point as it strikes down to light the sky, your lips curving into that knowing grin. "Oh you mean, like this??"

Your head dipping back again, tongue lapping over my clit. Sucking at the tender flesh until my body begins to thrash anew, pushing me higher still. Finger plunging deep into my cunt and curling to tickle at that spot. Eyes opening wide, blinded by the rain. Lips parting in a soultearing scream. My cunt convulsing in a hot flow of juices, clenching almost painfully around your fingers. My clit throbbing to the point of bursting as your tongue continues it's steady assault.

"Fuckinghelllllllohmygodgabrrriellllfuckkkkkk!!!" My voice raw with emotion, with need, with the breathtaking peak of orgasm. Gasping, groaning and tensing tighter still as the peak climbs under your talented tongue and thrusting fingers. "Yesssfuckkkkkkkkkkkk"

Your muffled groans unheard, but felt. Your own body tensing with mine, following the jerking movements to keep your mouth on my clit. Your cock thrust hard against the cold hard ground now erupting in a hot sticky mess inside your jeans as my body spasms and squirms. Finally pulling your fingers free to slide them into your mouth as your head comes up, the grin on your face satisfied, proud. " I came out to tell you to get back in the house, there's a bad storm headed this way. Could be dangerous out here."

The crack and roll emphasizing the point as the sky flashes in jagged streaks of light. My soft laughter tickling your ear as I make my way into your arms, turning your mouth to mine. "Mmmmm but nothing compares...to the passion of a storm."

Whispering softly, "Take me home Gabriel. I think we're in for heavy storms....all night long."