Passionate Pleasures

Story Info
A hot weekend away.
1.9k words
4.04
25.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided we needed time away from the everyday rat race of life, so we made plans to go away for a long weekend. There was a peaceful cabin in the woods a friend of ours told us about.

After hearing about it we decided that’s where we wanted to go. That night we packed for the drive the next day. It was a long ride to the cabin, the air was crisp and clean, which made us a bit frisky. While driving along the open road I slid closer to him, I reached in his shirt with my hand finding his nipples at the same time rubbing my breast against his arm. Immediately it made my nipples perky. He reached his hand up to find my open blouse, he couldn’t figure out when I had unbuttoned it, but he wasn’t complaining, as he quickly found my nice, big, hard nipples. We both fondled, flicked and pinched one another’s nipples, till I was so wet and wiggling in my seat and his hardness was thrusting against his pants begging to be released. He slid his hand up my skirt as I open his pants, giving that wondrous manhood the release it sought. I could feel his fingers slowly moving up and down between my sweet lips. My hand closed around his throbbing manhood and started to stroke him. Feeling his warm secretion start to flow, I lower my head down and licked the very tip of him, tasting the soon to be exploding passion.

My mouth closed around the head of his manhood, he could feel the heat wrap him in a warm cocoon. Just as I started to move him in and out of my hot, wet mouth, sucking more and more, his fingers slid deep into my wanting love box.

The passion quickly mounted within us. My mouth was working him in and out faster and faster, as his fingers slid in and out of me faster and faster.

He moaned loudly as the first wave of ecstasy washed over him.

Taking it all in my mouth, milking him for more, as each wave erupted within him.

Tasting the hot sensation in my mouth sent me over the edge.

My body trembled with an explosive climax.

Arching my back I rode his fingers with each wave of passion.

Breathing heavy we start re-adjusting ourselves. I helped him re-zip his pants and button up his shirt.

Sliding back over to the passenger side of the vehicle I pull my skirt down and buttoned my blouse.

Focusing back on our drive ahead of us, we realized that there was a long line of vehicles behind us.

Looking at the speed on the speedometer we had slowed to 20 miles per hour.

Laughing and not believing what a crazy thing we had just done, we continued on our way.

Upon our arrival at the cabin, we found a warm fire blazing in the fire place, the care takers timed our arrival perfectly.

The cabin had three bedrooms, two full baths, and a sauna.

The was a huge den with a wonderful view of the mountainside, which they called the great room. The living room had beautiful thick carpeting, a huge fire place that double faced the master bed room.

In the master bedroom the was a king size water bed made of thick mahogany wood. Mirrors on the head board and on the ceiling.

In the master bathroom there was an enormous sunken tub with mirrors all around it.

The furnishings in the cabin were of the Old English style, and were very elegant.

We felt like honeymooners getting away, alone for the first time together.

He turned to me standing in the doorway.

Looking into my eyes with such breath taking passion, he kissed me.

Our mouths tasting one another's slowly, our arms going around each other embracing tenderly.

We breathlessly broke away from the kiss. Together we set out looking about the cabin. We were pleased at the decision we made of coming to the cabin.

While he unpacked our things, I went into the master bath.

Finding the tub, I shouted back over my shoulder that I had a surprise for him.

Walking to the door, he asked what it was? I told him, he had to wait till I called him. Hearing the water running in the next room, he became eager to find out what the surprise was.

I poured some lathering bath salts into the water, it filled the tub with bubbles.

I undressed, went to the door and unlocked it saying, that he could come in.

As he was opening the door, I was slipping into the tub.

He walked in the room to find me lounging in a wondrously large tub with bubbles all around me.

I reached my hand out to him smiling, encouraging him to join me.

He undressed and slowly climbed into my arms in the warm water.

Sliding down my body slowly, encircling my body with his strong arms.

He laid back pulling me on top of him. Our mouths met, lightly kissing, our tongues touched, igniting the passion within us again.

Our kiss intensified, feasting at one another's mouth, our bodies reacted to the chemistry between us.

My nipples harden and his manhood started to fill.

His mouth moved to my nipple, taking it into his mouth he began to nibble on it, sending electrical shocks throughout my body.

Moaning I arched my back to give him full view of my full breasts.

He moaned, reaching a hand up and cupping one of my breasts, rolling the nipple between his fingers, while sucking on the other nipple.

I reached my hand down between us, grasping his hardened manhood and began stroking.

He switched his mouth to the second nipple and began sucking it just as hungrily as he did the other.

His free hand moved between us, down to my waiting love box.

His fingers found my already swollen nub. Slowly he began to rub it, bringing my pleasure to a higher peak.

We couldn’t seem to get enough of each other.

Our passion was almost out of control with the simple caressing. I needed to feel him in me, I couldn’t wait any longer.

I rose up placing him at the entrance to my hot love box.

Slowly I started to take him in me, inching him deeper and deeper. Oh it felt so good to feel him in me. My love box fit him so tightly, it wrapped it's hotness around him like a glove.

Taking him all the way in me, I stopped and look deeply into his eyes.

Seeing the mounting passion in them, I begin to move my hips.

Sliding his hard, throbbing manhood in and out. Oh it felt so good! I needed to feel him deeper in me. He grabbed my hips feeling the same need. He began thrusting his hips upward matching the rhythm of my strokes.

His mouth found my nipple again and began sucking on it harder than before.

I moaned loudly with passion as our hips were thrusting together faster and faster.

His hardness was pounding in and out of me, deeper and deeper.

His mouth found mine as the pleasure mounted to it's explosive peak. Our arms wrapped tightly around one another we climbed together, higher and higher, till our passion exploded.

I screamed out his name, as we came together, our bodies trembled together as he filled me with his hot seed.

We embraced speechless from what our bodies had just experienced.

After what seemed to be an eternity our bodies returned to normal, we slowly bathed one another and climbed out of the tub.

Tired from the long drive and our passionate love making, we retired to the bedroom for the night. Waking we found ourselves in one another's arms, our arms and legs tightly wrapped around one another.

We looked into one another's eyes, smiling, remembering the night before, we kissed tenderly saying good morning.

Sliding from the bed and slipping out of his loving arms, I asked him to join me in the shower, he smiled in response and climbed out of bed.

He entered the hot shower first. Soaking his body, as I stood there watching the water run down his chest. It was like a waterfall running down a ridged mountainside. I was amazed at the wonderful site of him.

He turned to find a sensual smile on my face.

He reached out his hand clasping mine he pulled me into the shower closing the distance between us.

My body was already reacting to his touch.

My nipples began to harden, as I felt his warm chest against my breasts.

He turned me around, my back to him.

Watching the water run down my back, like a hypnotic trail he couldn’t refuse.

He started to kiss my neck and follow the waters trail.

I raised my arms, placing them on the shower walls.

His kisses had moved to my lower back, his hands reached down and parted my legs.

He continued his tender kissing down over the soft mounds before him. Pulling my hips toward him, bending me at the waist, I exposed all for him to take.

His tongue slowly moved between my legs, licking and probing my hot love box.

I moaned with pleasure feeling his hot mouth on me, his tongue entering my sweetness.

Moving it in and out, he made love to me with his mouth.

I was writhing under his touch.

I wanted more, needed more of him! I turned around, kneeling before him, I took his hard throbbing manhood in my hot mouth.

He moaned as I took him deeper and deeper.

My mouth began to stroke him, sucking him more and more as I moved him in and out.

I reached around him, grabbing his ass, pulling him deeper in my mouth.

His hips were rocking to the rhythm of my mouths sucking.

His pleasure was mounting, his hardness was filling so full, wanting to explode.

He pulled me up and turned me around.

I bent slightly at the hips, allowing his hardness full access to me.

His throbbing manhood entered me anally.

Slowly, inch by inch, fill my hot, tight hole.

Oh it felt so good! He grabbed hold of my hips and start thrusting his hard throbbing manhood deeper and faster in and out of me.

Reaching forward he cupped my breasts, pinching both my hard nipples in his hands.

I moaned out loudly with the pleasure my body was feeling.

He was thrusting harder and harder, my hips grinding into him, wanting more and more. I begged him for more saying, “Oh yes, please give it to me, please more!” His body stiffened with the intensity of my yearning.

Our bodies moved as one, faster and faster.

We exploded together in an electrifying orgasm. Waves and waves of the most erotic passion flowed through us.

We both yelled out in pleasure as our bodies quaked.

Feeling his hot seed spill inside me, sent me deeper over the edge.

Weak and still shaking in the after math of our love making. He turned me around seeking my mouth. He kissed me deeply, taking in the very breath I breathed.

We held one another tightly until the waves of passion subsided.

We finished our shower together and dressed for the day ahead of us.