Passion's Limit

Story Info
Finding that one that is your equal.
794 words
3.91
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking in the middle of the night and reaching across the bed sheets seeking out that warmth that only she can create. As fingertips discover those rumpled ridges slightly warmer, a feeling of anticipation begins in the furthest reaches of my mind. Listening for those delicate and steady breaths letting me know my search has not disturbed that gentle slumber she lies with. Continuing on for more of her sweet warmth, I shift ever so slightly towards her body. A low purr escapes my throat before I can suppress it. Oh what she does to me, one look from those jade green eyes of hers and I'm left gasping for my next breath, the velvet soft voice of her pales even the sweetest Siren song. I am lost without her, and with her I am lost in love and desire.

Steadily onward my fingertips explore, seeking out to find her body and those succulent and tempting treasures that only a woman can hold over a man, make him hungry for more while he drowns in her excess of passions treats, a man possessed for more. Her body and womanhood calls to me night and day, not a moment am I without her in my thoughts or my vision, and now my touch has discovered such softness and heat, I've found my living goddess. The delights my fingers have hinted upon fuel passions, lusts and strives to greater heights of love. I fell so deeply that all that surrounds me is her warmth. Enveloping me as I draw closer to her. Taking in everything I can and savoring every touch and scent that is only her.

Along the back of her thigh, softly my fingers creep over her delicate bottom. I love to cup and pull her closer to me by those lower cheeks just to feel her body respond to the intimacy of the hold. Moving steadily, my hand caresses over her thigh and down over her hip where they meet near the junction of her hidden valley savoring the heat emanating from her flesh, inviting me to move closer to seek out more. Outlining my thoughts for a brief moment, my hand travels over her lower belly where she is all woman, and hesitating while I gather the strength to keep from immediately seeking out her essence and further rewards. I glide my hand up over center and pause over her heart, beating steady and strong, rhythmic in her sleep. Another soft purr leaves my lips, that only seems to show how inflamed my hunger for her is as though I'll never quench my desire for her.

I find safety in the feel of her heartbeat. Her body pressed close to mine and I still cannot get enough. I long for her when we are apart and cherish her when we're together. She is my very life, my love, my muse, she is my soul. Increasingly higher my hand traverses over her for more of her pureness. Softly I hear a moan cross her lips, my ministrations have not gone unnoticed least not by her body as she still lies deep within the land of dreams. Cradling her breast tenderly, lightly stroking the sensitive flesh with my thumb. Slowly I feel the desired response from her body as Goosebumps break out and a slight shiver runs through her body. I can hear her breath quicken and deepen from my erotic quest. Leaning closer I place light kiss after light kiss upon the juncture where her neck meets her shoulder. Her silken hair cascades over the pillow creating a dark curtain of curls over white satin such a sweet contrast.

Weighing her breast and finding it perfect as always I can't help myself and begin to tweak her rapidly hardening nipple that has been digging into my palm during my exploration. She turns then into my embrace and kisses me deeply, reaching into my lusts and that consuming moment when the World around ceases to exist and all that does is her pleasure, her desire, to give all and receive all until that exploration of sensual ecstasies have been breached with a spilling and mingling of life and love as one. Her voice cries out with mine, professing to all our unending love. Trembling and shivering with the after effects of our pleasures sought and found, I snuggle into her warmth as she cradles me to her bosom for the rest of the night so that neither of us shall ever stray far from each others touch. Then in those moments, that is when you know what is in her heart, what she craves and hungers for, it is our passions limit, when you have given your life and have gained a soul.