Passions Unleashed Ch. 06

Story Info
Father's new desires strain the family.
1.7k words
4.15
125.6k
9
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the weeks progressed, Susan and David continued their incestuous ways.

But now with Ted out in the open about setting them up for his own selfish desires, it took on a new twist. For openers David could go back to work on Saturdays because he and his mom were fucking every night. Every evening, at Susan's insistence, they would all retire to the master bedroom and get naked. Susan would get into bed with her son and the fireworks would begin. David was loving it. He felt his father deserved it and yet was almost appreciative of his perversions. After all, if it wasn't for his sick old man, he'd never have gotten this chance to fuck his hot mom!

And mom was getting hotter and sluttier by the week! Susan would have David lie down on the bed with his raging erection. "Get in the chair," she would instruct her husband. Ted's punishment for his set-up was he could watch but not take part. He could only jerk off to the sight of his wife fucking their son but would have no further claim to her. Her body now belonged to David, and Ted had no choice but to accept it. His reward was he could watch and jerk off but nothing else.

Once she had David lie down on the bed, Susan would straddle his face so he could eat her pussy. Then facing her husband she'd lower herself down to take her son's cock into her mouth. Ted would be forced to watch as his wife sucked off their son, all the while staring intently into his eyes as she slobbered all over David's cock. Susan was loving every minute of what was going on and what she was becoming. A controlling, fucking slut!

"Do it!" she screamed at Ted one time, as he just stared at her cocksucking. Susan pulled her mouth off of David's cock and snapped at her staring husband. "Jerk off, damn it! If you don't start playing with yourself this all comes to an end right now!" Ted would go back to stroking himself while his wife took their son's cock back into her mouth, all the while never taking her eyes off of her husband's. "I really married a cuckold," she thought. "He likes to watch me with other men." Susan was coming up with some new ideas, some really big plans for Ted. And herself.

After David would cum down his mom's throat, Susan would get off of him and ask him which hole he wanted to fuck tonight. On this particular night David wanted it good and tight. As Susan got on all fours, David lubed himself up and got behind his mother.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Susan cried. "Fuck my ass! Work that cock of yours up my asshole!" David started inching his way up his mom's anus, loving her hot tight hole. Meanwhile Susan, as always, facing Ted, would look him in the eye and put on a show.

"Oh god, Ted! He's fucking me! Your son is fucking me up the ASS! Oh, his cock is soooo goooood! So much BIGGER than yours! So much better than you ever were! Oh yes, David! Yeah, that's good! Fuck mommy's ass! Shoot your cum up my AAASSS!"

David started thrusting wildly, pounding his cock up his mom's ass as far as he could go, breathing heavily, groaning loudly.

"Yeah baby!" Susan cried. "Cum! Cum! Cum for me! Cum in my ass! Shoot in me David!"

Meanwhile, Ted was sitting on the chair, frantically pulling on his cock, watching his wife get nailed in the rear by his own son.

"Oh! Ahhh! Yeah! I'm cumming! Cumming!" David cried as he shot his load deep up his mom's bowels.

"Oh yeah, honey," Susan moaned. "Mmmm, I feel it!"

"Aaahh! Yeah!" David screamed unleashing more and more sperm.

"Ooohhh!" Susan cried, as she took more of her son's sperm up her ass.

"Aaahh!" Ted cried, as he shot his semen onto the floor.

When it was all over, and David had gone back to his room for the night, Ted laid in bed as Susan stepped out of her nightly bath; sore but satisfied.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked in a condescending tone. "You shot a big load onto the floor earlier. I'm really beginning to think you like seeing a cock up my ass more than my cunt."

Ted was enjoying it but after several weeks, night after night, he was getting a wee bit bored. Maybe the fantasy had run its course.

"How much longer are we gonna do this?" he asked.

"What? Me fucking David in front of you?" Susan asked with arms folded. "I'm surprised, Ted. I thought you wanted this. We're only giving you what you want."

Lying down in bed Susan asked "What else do you want us to do Teddy? We've done everything in front of you." Then pausing for a moment she reminded him, "You're not taking part, you know."

Ted was annoyed by that. He may have been a voyeur but he still wanted to fuck his wife at least once before he died. Since this whole thing had begun Susan, in anger, and enjoying being in control, wouldn't even let Ted touch her. Then Susan had a wicked thought. "Maybe you'd like to see others. Hmm? Is that what you want, dear? Do you want to see me with other men? Like so many other husbands do? Or maybe just young men. That's really what you want now isn't it? To watch me fuck a group of teenage studs? Would that appeal to your mommy fantasies? Mom does the neighborhood, Mom does the school, the football team -"

"Alright!" Ted snapped. "Enough." Ted just stared straight ahead, not letting on that he was excited.

"Should I have David bring over his friends?" Susan asked. "I'm serious, Ted. They can ALL fuck me! Would you like to watch me take on David's friends? I could go for some bigger cocks."

What? Ted was stunned. "What do you mean?" he managed to say. Susan was flustered. "Oh, well, what I mean is, well it's just that, David is, you know, kind of like you. I mean he's bigger than you, but that's not saying very much."

"Is that what you want?" Ted asked with a feeling of great anxiety. "You want to fuck other men?" For the first time in weeks, Susan started to feel nervous and out of control.

"I don't want that," Ted said firmly. "Look. I fucked up, alright? I had a fantasy that I just should have kept to myself instead of dragging you guys into it." Susan laid there in bed, staring straight ahead, angry and hurt.

"You want another cock, fine, he's down the hall," Ted said. "Let's just keep this to ourselves. It seems to me you're getting what you want. David, too." Turning to confront her husband, Susan said "You have no idea of what I want. What I need. You never have." With that Susan turned out the light and they both lay angry in the darkness.

The next night, Susan called David to her bedroom. He undressed as she went looking for Ted. She found him in his study.

"We're waiting for you," she said.

"Enjoy yourselves," he said without looking up. Susan was stunned. "I, I thought you wanted this?"

"Susan, forget it," he said. "Just forget it. You don't need me there to fuck David."

"The only reason I'm fucking David is for you," she said firmly. "He's my son and I love him and I want to help him get his needs met, but trust me, in the cock department he isn't my first choice." Ted was angered by that but never looked up. "Fine," Susan said and stormed off.

Walking into her room, David was surprised. "Where's dad?" he asked.

"Oh, well, he can't be bothered tonight, so it's just us."

"He doesn't want to do this anymore?" David asked. Susan was about to speak but David interrupted. "Good," he said. "I'm getting tired of his perverted stuff." Susan was stunned.

"Wha, what do you mean?" she asked.

"Don't get me wrong, mom. I'm glad we're doing it but I'm tired of doing it in front of him. Let's just you and I do it."

"Oh," Susan said meekly. David just laid back stroking his hard cock as Susan quietly got on the bed, knelt down and took it in her mouth. After a few licks and kisses on David's cock, Susan took it out of her mouth and asked "So I guess you're not into anymore fun and games, either, huh?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, I thought that maybe we could do something a bit wilder for your father. That maybe it's getting boring. Especially since your dad likes to see another guy's cock in me."

"What do you mean? I thought he just wanted to see us doing it?"

"Yes David, he does, but he's also one of those husbands that likes to see his wife with other men. It's partly that, partly his son fucking his own mother, partly the younger man-older woman thing. It's all intertwined."

After saying that, David looked confused. Taking his cock back into her mouth, Susan thought deeply about the next thing on her mind. Removing his cock from her mouth Susan looked up at her son and asked "How would you feel if we expanded our games somewhat?"

"What do you mean, mom?"

"I mean, like if we invited someone else to take part -"

"What!?" David snapped. Susan developed a knot in the pit of her stomach.

"What do you mean, mom? Like who? You want to fuck someone else?"

"No sweetheart, it's just that your dad likes this and -

"Fuck dad!" Then after a nervous pause, David, his curiosity equaled only by his anxiety managed to ask, "Who mom? Like what did you have in mind?"

"Well, I just thought that maybe we could have some fun and jazz things up a bit if you, well, might like to invite some friends over -"

"My friends?" David snapped. "You want to fuck my friends?!"

"No! It's for your father!"

"Bullshit mom!"

"David, I am not! Why would I mention this if I wasn't thinking about your father and you and -"

"Forget it!" David snapped. With that he quickly got off his parents bed and ran off to his room, slamming the door behind him.

"Oh fuck," Susan thought. She was in deep shit now.

To Be Continued...