Pastor Cole Ch. 02

Story Info
Suzie seeks comfort from Pastor Cole.
2.6k words
4.23
102.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 02/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Suzie!" I said as I entered the narthex of the church and saw before me the young girl who was waiting there to meet with me.

She looked up from the bulletin that she was scanning over and smiled in my direction. I had never noticed how much she looked like her mother. She was slightly thinner and taller with less mature features and longer, redder hair. Dressed simply in a red cami and khaki capris, she looked absolutely stunning. It was clear that she was as well-endowed as her mother, and that realization brought my hard-on back with a vengeance. I could not tell whether she noticed my erection immediately, but she did glance in the general direction of my crotch for a second.

She put down the bulletin and said, "Hey, Rev. Davies. Thanks for meeting with me."

She moved over to me and gave me a hug. It's possible that I was only dreaming, but it almost seemed as if she was trying to rub up against my cock and get a feel for it.

I ignored it and asked her if she wanted to find a quiet place to talk. She suggested we go up to the "color room" as many of the youth called it. The "color room" was a room off of the balcony of the sanctuary that had two stained-glass windows in it, which made the room come alive with color. The only furniture in that room is four bean-bag chairs.

We made our way up to the room; each grabbed a chair, and sat down. She sat with her knees pulled up against her chest and her arms wrapped around them in an embrace. I sat facing her, sitting cross-legged, with my hands on my knees. We sat in silence for a couple minutes as I waited for her to be ready to talk. She seemed a little uncomfortable with the silence at first, but eventually grew relaxed.

Finally, she said to me, "Do you think my mom is attractive?"

I paused as second. "Why would you ask that?" I said.

"My dad said that he left my mom because he no longer finds her attractive," she replied.

"Oh, I see," I responded. "Your mom is a beautiful woman. I would guess that your dad was really feeling something deeper than what he understood or wanted to explain to your mom, so instead he said some things that he probably didn't really mean."

Suzie looked at the ground as she contemplated what I had just said. We sat silent for several minutes.

Then Suzie looked up at me with a rather sad expression on her face and said to me, "Do you think I'm cute?"

I paused to try and discern her reasons for asking this question.

I couldn't figure it out, so I responded by asking her, "Is your physical beauty a concern for you?"

She thought for a second and then said, "Today is my birthday. I'm 18."

All kinds of terrible thoughts went through my head as she said this, most of which involved both of us naked. I tried to repress those thoughts and listen to what Suzie was trying to say through this.

She continued, "My mom and dad were married when they were 18, but I've never even had a boyfriend." She was silent again for a minute. "I like to masturbate," she said rather quickly, as if saying it fast would keep me from really hearing it. When she realized that I had heard and understood, she added, "Is that a sin?"

"No," I responded. "It's not a sin. I believe that masturbation can sometimes be a very healthy activity, especially for single people such as yourself."

She thought for a second then asked, "Do you ever masturbate?"

WOW! I was not expecting that question. I didn't know what to say.

I paused and stuttered a little and then said simply, "Sometimes, yes."

All this talk of masturbating was beginning to turn me on a little and I felt a bulge growing in my pants. I shifted a little to hide it from Suzie, but the shifting just caused my penis to rub against the material of my boxers and become even more engorged. Suzie noticed my discomfort.

She said, rather sheepishly, "Is this turning you on?"

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say yes because I would be in danger of sexual harassment or something, but the truth was becoming more and more evident. So I just sat there in silence. Suzie looked at me and then at my crotch. The bulge grew larger and a pronounced tent started forming in my khaki pants. Suzie's eyes grew larger as she saw it expand. My body was shaking with nervousness as I tried to figure out what to do to get myself out of this mess.

Before I could think of anything, I felt the heat of another body next to me. I looked up and Suzie had moved from her bean bag chair and was kneeling beside me on mine. My whole body stiffened. Her hand reached out and found my knee. She smelled like apples and her body was very warm as it pressed closer to mine. Her hand slid down my leg and clasped lightly around the shaft of my cock. All the breath went out of my lungs and I gasped for air. My body jumped and I pulled away from her.

"We can't do this," I said, very unconvincingly.

She looked up at me innocently. "Why not?" she said. "We are both consenting adults, right?" She fell silent and looked at the floor with a sad expression on her face. "You probably think I'm just a kid...and an unattractive one at that."

My heart sank. I moved over and knelt beside her. I put my arm around her shoulders and squeezed lightly.

"You are a beautiful young woman," I said and paused to choose my words carefully. "But I am your pastor and I am almost 20 years older than you. I would be taking advantage of you if we were to do this." I squeezed her shoulders once more and stood to walk out of the room. "If you want to talk more about your parents, please feel free to come see me again sometime," I said as I opened the door and walked out.

I felt kind of bad about just walking away like that when she was still slouched down on the ground. I knew that it was necessary though. Many thoughts when through my head as I wandered back to my office, most of them involved Suzie bent over my desk with me ramming her tight pussy from behind with my hard cock.

By the time I made it to my office, my cock was pushing at the zipper of my pants, screaming for release. I knew that my secretary had left for the day and would have locked the building of her way out, so I closed the blinds on my office windows, shut my door, sat down at my desk, and began to undo my pants so I could relieve some of the pressure that had been built up. Once I got my pants undone, I wiggled them down a bit and pulled my cock out into the open.

It stood up almost eight inches and was quite thick. The head of it was a dark purple and the vein that ran the length of the shaft was protruding mightily. It felt good to have it out of its prison, embraced by the cool air. My right hand circled around it as my left hand reached down and cupped my balls. I closed my eyes, placed my feet up on my desk as I leaned back in my chair, and began to slowly stroke myself as images of Suzie and her mother danced around in my head.

--- I imagined Suzie standing before me wearing nothing but a t-shirt, licking her lips at me in a sexual way. She moved up next to me and removed my pants and boxers. Then she stepped past me and bent over the desk, so that her naked ass was revealed to me. She spread her legs and I could see her young, virgin pussy staring back at me. It was crying for me to shove my cock inside it. Then her mom came up behind me. She was completely naked. Her supple breasts pressed against my back as she reached around and began to fondle my shlong. As she caressed me, I felt us moving nearer and nearer to Suzie's hot naked ass. Soon, Marlene guided my cock to the entrance of her daughter's pussy and began to rub the head of it against Suzie's clit. Suzie let out a moan, which Marlene echoed. I felt Suzie's pussy growing wetter with the manipulation. Suzie began to whisper, "Fuck me, Pastor! Fuck me hard!" Marlene pushed softly against my back and guided my shaft inside her daughter's tight, virgin twat. I felt the warmth engulf my entire length as she slowly expanded to welcome me inside. Marlene's hand moved to... ---

"I must have turned you on after all."

I looked up at the sound of these words and saw Suzie standing at the door to my office with a devious look on her face. I quick pulled my feet off the desk and tried to cover my nakedness.

"You want some help?" Suzie asked and closed the door as I tried to shove my extremely hard cock back into my pants.

Before I could answer or finish returning my penis to its proper place, she had traversed my desk and was standing right in front of me. I looked up from my activity as I felt her presence near me. I froze solid. My pants and boxers fell to the floor, leaving my cock standing straight out in Suzie's direction.

"Looks like you've got a bit of a problem there, Pastor," said Suzie.

I didn't know what to do. I stood still and just stared at her, trembling.

Suzie dropped to her knees in front of me. She wrapped her right hand around the shaft of my cock and began to stroke it ever so slowly. My legs were shaking wildly and my heart was racing. Her left hand cupped my balls and it felt amazing. I wanted her so badly.

Suddenly, warmth began to overtake the tip of my cock and it felt heavenly. I looked down and saw that she had taken part of my cock into her mouth. I felt her tongue massaging the sensitive spot on the underside of it. I wanted to let go and shoot my load deep into her throat, but it was too soon. There was more that I wanted to do to her first.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pulled her up by the shoulders. She looked at me, afraid that I was going to tell her to leave, but I smiled and kissed her on the lips. When I pulled back from the kiss, Suzie let a little moan escape from her mouth and it sounded just like I had imagined it in my fantasy. I reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head. Underneath, she was wearing a sexy, red lace bra that was practically see-through.

"Wow!" I said. "Does your mom know you have sexy underwear like this?"

I gave her a coy smile.

She laughed. "Do you like it?" she said with a wink.

My hands reached around behind her and unhooked the bra. I pulled it off of her, held it out, and smiled at her.

"It will look very nice on the floor," I said as I tossed the bra over the desk and gave her a kiss on her neck.

She laughed again and began unbuttoning my shirt. By the time she got my shirt off, I had her pants completely undone so I bent down and pulled them to the floor. I was surprised to see that she was not wearing any underwear. Her virgin pussy was staring me in the face, glistening with a little bit of moisture and looking very sexy with just a small patch of blond hair right above her clit. The smell was intoxicating. I wanted to taste her.

I stood up and looked into her eyes. I'm certain she could see my lust for her. I reached around her and grabbed her right butt cheek with my left hand and her left butt cheek with my right hand. With the strength of my desire for her, I lifted her young taut body up off the ground and set her down in the center of my desk. She closed her eyes placed her hands on the smooth top of the desk, leaned back, and waved her arms as if making a snow angel. With one swoop, she cleared the top of my desk creating a chaotic homage to our sexual escapade on my office floor.

I stared at her gorgeous naked body now draped across my daily workspace and knew that I would never be able to concentrate when I sat in my office anymore. The image I was gazing upon would forever be emblazoned upon my mind. She was beautiful and her scent was intoxicating. I could stare no longer. I had to taste her savory nectar.

I lifted her legs and draped them over my shoulders as I knelt by the desk and moved my face closer and closer to the object of my desire. I paused a second to soak in the sweet aroma and then began to kiss her right thigh. Her skin was soft and taut. I felt like I was back in high school fooling around with my girlfriend on her parents' bed. It was a beautiful feeling and it made me want to feel more. I kissed slowly up and down both thighs, getting ever closer to her young, untouched pussy lips. I could smell her sweet fragrance as my nosed passed near on the way from one thigh to the other.

She was wiggling a little and moaning ever so softly in a way that was both cute and raunchy. I wanted to taste her. I moved my lips over and placed them softly upon the folds of her labia. She nearly jumped as my nose bumped her clit. I began to tease her with my tongue, licking around the opening and flicking her clit every so often. Then I drove my tongue deep inside her and began to fuck her with it. She seemed to enjoy this as her hips started to move to meet my thrusts. Soon her soft, sexy moan turned into louder moans and soon became screams of delight as my ministrations brought her to orgasm.

As the ecstasy subsided and her body relaxed, I moved away from her and sat back in my chair for a moment, enjoying what we had just experienced together. She did not move, but lay still stretched out on my desk. It was during this reflection time that I realized I was late for a meeting.

My heart began to race and I quickly apologized to Suzie, got myself dressed and situated, gathered the things I would need and put them into my briefcase, gave Suzie a passionate and apologetic kiss, asked her to stop by again sometime, and ran out the door.

I don't remember what my meeting was about nor what the one that followed was about because all I was thinking about through both was Suzie's gorgeous, young body and how I hoped to touch it again.