Pastor Mark: From Devout to ..??

Story Info
A few "drops" change the church!
17k words
4.55
75.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note : I want to express my thanks to the readers who commented and voted on my last series; your comments were GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

I would like to encourage you readers to rate, comment, criticize(constructively), or compliment after reading about Pastor Mark.

I apologize to my loyal readers for taking so long to write a new story; BUT..... I have been travelling and also, I find that a few months off tends to rejuvenate my writing energy. Please don't hesitate to comment and rate my work...not enough readers bother to do that. ALL comments and votes are sincerely valued by me. mntnman64

. . . . . . . . . . .

Nora Fausto reclined on her bed, her head propped up by three pillows, with her bedside light on. In her left hand she gazed at the small bottle with the "eyedropper" cap. She had just driven 200 miles round-trip into Des Moines that day to collect the bottle from her cousin Elaine. Her cousin had called on Friday to tell her that the "special delivery" Nora had expressed interest in was available.

Elaine worked in a research lab for a chemical company in a suburb of Des Moines. Two weeks ago she had telephoned her widowed cousin with delicious news about a new SECRET liquid she had discovered (by accident.. of course!!) that had potent but safe properties which affected a person's libido. Elaine had been urging her somewhat introverted cousin to get back into the "dating scene" and even renew her dormant sex-life; which had been repressed following her husband's tragic car crash three years before.

Afterall, Nora was a pretty, 30 year old. Her auburn tinted hair curled softly down to her shoulders, and her radiant green eyes were stunning. Her athletic build was high-lighted by a pair of pert b-cup boobs; and slim muscular legs.

Nora had agreed to come get the small bottle, after she got out of church on Sunday. Nora was the church secretary at the 1st United Community Church; she had been the secretary for Reverend Mark Harlin for about sixteen months.

Her gaze was shifted away from the small bottle to her right hand. It was slowly running her flesh-colored rubber dildo languidly in and out of her splayed vagina. Nora moaned in pleasure as the vibrating phallus stimulated her wet pussy lips and was making her sopping love-box quiver with erotic satisfaction. She had been masturbating more frequently since she had been told about the "secret potion" by Elaine; that was two weeks ago.

As she began to pump the flesh colored prick into her sex a bit faster, she admitted to herself what she had known for some time now... she had a crush (or was it lust?) on Pastor Mark. She had been fantasizing about having sex with him for several weeks. The big problem was, he was married.

She smiled thinking about her "boss", who she thought looked just like the FoxNews anchorman Bret Baier, on the national news network she often watched. Mark had dark curly hair, soft hazel eyes, was a bit on the stocky side, but certainly wasn't fat, and a cute boyish smile.

Nora felt her pussy begin to moisten copiously as she focused on what her Pastor's cock might look like; her imagination and brain adding to the building orgasm, which she knew was approaching slowly but relentlessly.

The cute 30 year old widow was deciding to go thru with her plan the next day; Monday, as she stroked her rubber cock deeper into her quivering quim. She was preparing herself to use the sacred liquid clutched in her left hand, to seduce her minister at his office.

Her shoulder length red/brunette hair glistened with sweat as she began furiously working the dildo faster and faster into her sopping cunt; picturing in her mind's eye Mark's cock... doing this to her tomorrow.

She felt the beginning wave of orgasm clutch at her sex, electric impulses shooting into her clit as the friction drove her toward nirvana. Crashing thru her lusting mind, her orgasm swept her upward toward heaven....she was cumming,,,Cumming!!..."Oh God...OH GAWWWD" she groaned in primevil pleasure....Her pussy walls contracted, squeezing the thick cock until it stopped deep inside her womb; she slowly pushed the entire 9 inch dick against her pulsing cervix; gripping her dildo with her vaginal muscles tightly.

Her release was deep and full. She moaned in sexual bliss...Tomorrow she was going to get a REAL fucking, she silently resolved to herself. She was going to satisfy the itch that all women have felt, at least once, as they longed for sexual satisfaction.Pastor Mark would be her's!

Nora wore a mid-thigh skirt to the office the next day, the dark blue one that accentuated her cream colored thighs. Her blouse was a white button-up that looked good over her b-cup breasts. She was so excited about what might happen that her nipples were already straining against her bra. She had used slightly more make-up than usual, as she got ready to go to work. She drove into the church parking lot at exactly 5 minutes until 9, and spotted Mark's car which was already there.

Pastor Mark was sitting at his desk in his private office when she entered her outer-office...the public area where parishioners and visitors waited to see the man who was in charge of First United Community Church. She noticed that he had started the coffee-maker already.

Nora walked to his doorway and quietly said, "Good morning Pastor, do you have your coffee yet??" He looked up and smiled that irresistable smile he always flashed and replied, "Good morning Nora, yes I do, but I could use a refill, if you don't mind??"

Her hands were trembling slightly as she took his cup and went back to her outer office to pour him some more coffee. When she returned with the steaming brew, she told him she would leave him alone for awhile since she knew they both had alot to do; they always did on Monday mornings.

Mark thanked her and resumed his reflective thoughts....How the sermon went in church yesterday...What topic he might choose for the coming Sunday...Going to visit the people in his congregation who were in the hospital or shut-ins at their homes for that afternoon.

But mostly he was thinking about the many changes and improvements that had occurred since he had become the minister at 1st United, two and a half years ago.

When Mark Harlin and his lovely wife, Jada, had first arrived in town to begin his pastoral duties, the church had 75 or 80 registered full-time members. Today that number had risen to 215. He felt a comfortable satisfaction knowing that the average attendance at his Sunday sermons had increased from 50 or so, to 176 at yesterday's service.

He was also very proud that working together, he and Jada had been able to grow the Sunday School attendance from 36 children up to 84 as of yesterday; all in less than three years.

At the age of 33, Mark was a devout, Bible believing Christian man. His upbringing for being a minister was logical and natural. His parents were serious Christians, his wife, whom he had met during Theology school was a good Christian woman. They had both been virgins on their wedding night five years ago.

Oh sure, he had kissed a few girls whom he had dated, and even petted (rubbed their breasts, outside of their clothing...of course!!) a couple of times before meeting Jada. He had never come close to actually having sex with anyone but his wife...EVER!! In short...Mark had been what society would term him as "A Boy Scout."

He had never smoked, he HAD consumed a few beers in college, but not very many....and was really now considered a non-drinker; and was faithful and true to his marriage vows. Jada was the same. Of course!! Drugs and extra-marital sex had NEVER been a part of their past.

THAT WAS ABOUT TO CHANGE!!

Around 10:30 Nora re-entered the Pastor's office and cheerily asked him, "Need another coffee refill??" "Sure...I'll take some more," he replied. This was the moment of truth for the nervous but horny secretary. She could still back out and he would never know. She considered some of the possible consequences; then decided to proceed.

She took the bottle out or her jacket pocket after pouring coffee into his cup; and carefully placed 2 drops of the potent chemical in the coffee. Her cousin had been very adamant with her instructions.."Not one drop....not three drops... EXACTLY two drops should be used!!" Nora had been also told that the mixture would begin taking effect in 15 to 20 minutes; and would last 45 minutes to an hour.

She placed Mark's coffee on his desk and quickly glanced at the clock. It was 10:33. Back out at her desk she had quickly, after checking the entrance to the church; removed her panties. At 10:43 she walked back into her prey's office without any shoes on and one more button on her blouse had been undone.

" Okay to sit and talk for a minute, Pastor Mark?? I am kinda lonesome out at my desk. I got the boxes ready to be shipped to the orphanage this afternoon." Mark looked at his cute secretary; he smiled and nodded as he began to feel just slightly light-headed. "Sure Nora, we can talk...and did I tell you how nice you look today??"

This signalled to her that the drops were beginning to work. She smiled coyly. She noticed his eyes had wandered down to stare at her breasts....He very seldom did THAT...she thought. As Mark continued to stare at her slowly swelling chest, he became aware of a tingling feeling from his groin. He shifted slightly in his chair.

Nora got out of her chair and approached him slowly. "Let me check that," as she reached around his neck like she needed to remove some piece of lint or something. Now her tits were inches from his face; Mark seemed a bit startled. "Oh....you smell good today," he croaked meekly.

She smiled down and thanked him. And...at THAT MOMENT it happened!! Without even thinking; and quite unexpectedly, Mark's hands came up to Nora's rising and falling tits and began to caress and fondle them. Nora cooed with delight and said softly, "Do you like them pastor? Go ahead ...you can touch them and suck them if you like."

Mark didn't know what to think or say....he stammered.."Well..uh....uh...sure...I want to touch you, Honey." What was happening to himself?...he wondered ..."What am I DOING???" He was confused...he was turned-on...His cock was beginning to get stiff..."What the hell is going on...whats wrong with me??" he wondered.

In his mind, he only wanted to take off Nora's blouse and bra...He yearned to suck her warm fleshy tits...Suck on her hard nipples!! WHAT IS GOING ON??? his brain screamed!! But his fingers and mouth had the answer as they sought their hedonistic satisfaction.He began to suck Nora's tits; first the left one as his hand roamed the other.....then shifting to the other.

Nora pulled back to her chair and sat; Mark knealt between her knees as he sucked and slathered her hot mounds of soft flesh. His tongue was licking her ravenously. His hands slid down her sides now, to feel her creamy thighs. He had become consumed by lust...Suddenly and surprisingly consumed!!....He couldn't think. He couldn't rationalize what he was doing. It was almost like he was another person.....standing behind himself...Urging him on.

"Take Her!!...Take her"....the voice was saying. What voice?? he thought....who am I listening to?? Mark was listening to himself...His LUST...He wanted his secretary....Oh My God!! Was she agreeing...was she protesting??...He wasn't sure...He didn't CARE!!.... He didn't realize that he was under the influence of her powerful, inhibition lowering drops.

His hands began to push her skirt into a ball around her waist.....Oh MY GOD!!! His brain screamed...."You aren't wearing panties!!"...Oh my God!!...your pussy is shaved!! he declared with some shock.

WHAT THE HELL was he saying....He had NEVER TALKED LIKE THAT TO ANY WOMAN!! His mind was spinning...He was confused....but NOT confused enough to stop.

Nora softly said as she slid her hips toward the front edge of the chair.."Eat my pussy, Mark!!....Lick my hole....LICK ME!!! Take me with your mouth....suck my cunt!! Nora was also in LUST....her sex was hot, wet and wanting more...This man she adored was licking her pussy...and SHE was loving it!!!

Suddenly....almost too suddenly, she climaxed....all her pent-up frustration for the last few months congealed into her sopping pulsating pussy.....And she came...SHE CAME HARD!!! "OHHH...aggghhhh....mmmm..MMMMMMM" ....she squeezed her thighs together....poor Mark couldn't hear a thing...His head was in a fleshy, muscled vise.

As Nora slowly came back to Earth...she smiled at her minister; then began to unbuckle his belt and awkwardly removed his pants...He had a huge hard-on inside his briefs. As he sat in his chair, she quickly pulled his briefs down his legs and began stroking his magnificent, pulsing penis. She saw it wasn't huge, but it was a thick solid 7 inch hard-on.

He didn't have time to protest. His mind was trying to form the words..."NO....What are you doing??....You can't....But his cock was screaming...shouting at his brain...."Let her suck me...I want her hot mouth around me"...His cock was winning the argument...He sighed and groaned in delight. All of his religious morality faded rapidly away from his thoughts.(The potion was working its magic; weakening his will)

Nora's mouth licked and sucked up and down the flesh-pole she had craved. His cock was a work of art...her tongue worshipped at this phallic tower. Sucking and licking...stroking with her one hand while the other cupped his balls.. Mark was in another world. He had only received oral sex from Jada a few times. Not since....since...He couldn't remember when.

He felt his balls begin to clench....he was about to cum...To shoot a load of semen into...where?? Nora felt the impending release....she went down his shaft.....locked her lips around the base of his pulsing cock, and awaited the creamy release. Mark came HARD!!...His sperm shot against the back of her wet, sucking, warm throat. Nora gulped....trying to keep up with his release of his manly essence. Some of his cum escaped her lips and dribbled down her chin.

She sat back and wiped his cum up into her hungry mouth...."mmmmm its Yummy!!" she giggled at her pastor. This man of God....The Christian man with a good clean heart...sat at his desk...now satiated...sucked-off by his beaming pretty...now sexy secretary. He didn't know what to say. What just happened?? He couldn't believe what had happened...BUT...it wasn't over...they were merely catching their breaths.

Finally, Nora looked at Mark and said, "That was a wonderful start...but now...NOW, I want your cock inside me....I want you to fuck me.... Please fuck me with your rigid prick ..fuck me with your beautiful pole....NOW!!"

Mark was unable to answer...he was unable to speak....His brain was clouded and it refused to clear. (Of course it was the effect of the drops, but he didn't know that)

Nora climbed up on his desk, her ass on the edge nearest to him, her elbows resting near a cute picture of Jada Harlin. She splayed her legs open; he could see a mixture of his saliva and her vaginal fluids leaking out of her wet, hot gash. His cock was STILL rock-hard; even after his release a few minutes before.

" Fuck me, Pastor...Fuck me HARD...I have wanted you for months now....Fuck my pussy!!"

Mark stood and came closer to her swaying upturned ass; he knew what to do....he wanted her...He wanted to fuck her!! With lust in both of their eyes, he entered her sacred tunnel....His dick burrowed into the warmth of her vagina. Her walls pulsed and leaked hot fluid , bathing his cock in creamy hot sex-nectar.

His rigid prick began to piston in and out of her sex-box; exquisite pleasure surrounded his man-tool as she rocked her hips. They both settled in to a smooth rhythm of sexual union. Their minds grasping at the sexy sensations they were experiencing. Their breath gasping.

UNBEKNOWNST TO EITHER OF THEM....

At about the same time that Nora and Mark were starting to fuck; Jada Harlin was pulling into the church parking lot. She had put together some boxes to be shipped to the orphanage in the Philippines, which the church sponsored. As she entered the church and made her way toward her husband's office she was noticing some spots that the custodial service needed to clean or repair.

When she entered the outer office where Nora had her desk, she saw the room was empty. She was mildly surprised. Usually Nora was at her desk this time of day. Then....SHE HEARD THE NOISE!!

It sounded like whimpering or some bumping coming from Mark's office. Was Nora working on something with Mark?? Jada approached the door, and then heard what sounded like playful moaning. "Whats going on in there?" she wondered to herself. The office door was just barely ajar...maybe an inch. Jada slowly stepped to the door crack and peeked in. Not seeing them at first, she opened the door very slowly, maybe another inch or so....and.......AND....OH MY GOD!!!!

Jada saw Nora kneeling on her husband's desk,she was almost naked!! and Mark...MARK, HER HUSBAND...was pumping her vagina with his glistening erection. Jada couldn't believe what she was seeing!! Should she barge in and confront them?? Should she just stand there and observe their adultery ....their fornication like 2 animals in heat?? Tears stung her eyes. The man she loved with all her heart....How COULD HE??? Jada felt sick to her stomach.

She got right up close to the door; she peered in the office again. She wanted to confirm...to be sure, what she was seeing was true. As Mark drove his penis into Nora's wanton vagina...Nora turned her head toward the door...toward Jada!!....They both locked eyes ...peering...staring at each other for just a split second....Nora was shocked...turned to look at Mark...and when she looked back at the door; Jada was gone. Mark was busy; fucking her, he had NOT seen his beloved, startled wife.

A few more minutes of steady satisfying screwing brought both of them to a simultaneous orgasm. His cock shot scalding creamy man-lotion deep into her wet, sucking cunt. He looked down onto her face with a mixture of love, lust, confusion and fear. Mark began asking himself again, "What have I done??...This goes against everthing I believe in. I have given sermons against adultery, pornography, and fornication...Sex outside of marriage is WRONG....ITS WRONG!!"

Nora awkwardly got down off his desk and excused herself to the ladies restroom. His cum was leaking down the inside of her legs. Mark began to dress hurriedly. His mind spinning in total confusion. After he sat quietly for a few minutes; he began to think more clearly. Should he fire Nora??...Well NO....it seemed that it was HIS fault for what had just happened. What would he tell Jada?? Should he not tell her; should he hide the truth from his wife??

After a few more minutes he heard Nora out at her desk. He needed to get away for the rest of the day. Mark was embarrassed and mortified...Would Nora call the police and charge him with rape?? He didn't think so. It seemed that she was just as willing as he had been to have sex. Didn't she say something about she had wanted this for a long time?? Did she?? Was this planned?? Mark was so confused; he had to get out of the office; so he could think straight.

As he swept past Nora's desk he muttered something to her about going to lunch and then see shut-ins and people in the hospital all afternoon. Then he mentioned he would be out of town all day tomorrow; and would see her on Wednesday. With that said, he was gone.

Nora had a different set of problems to confront. She had seen Jada; and Jada had seen THEM ... seen them as they were fucking!! Nora had been friends with Jada Harlin for as long as they had been in town. She did not want ...nor intend, to break up their marriage. But that is exactly what she may have done. Nora knew their history...Mark loved his wife desperately. And Jada loved him even more.