Pastor Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her next stop was at a store which sold surveillance equipment. She made up a story about wanting some miniature cam cameras which she could locate in the nursery of the church that would transmit to a laptop camera. The first ones he showed her were too large and she added that she might want to use them in her office to document some sessions without the other person knowing. He showed her some stick pins that you simply poke anywhere into the wall.

"Perfect" she said "and I will also need some microphones of the same size.

"No problem" He said. He was growing suspicious of the real application, but in his business, you don't ask questions.

Next he brought out a lap-top computer equipped with the receiving equipment and gave her a demo of how you could set it to automatically capture pictures at certain intervals or capture them manually with a mouse click.

As she left the store, she couldn't wait to do some surveillance next Monday. On Friday night, she decided to drive past the club where Candy dances. As luck would have it, she arrived just in time to see Mr. Johnson and Frank's father getting out of their cars to go into the club. Once they were inside, she took two of her church calling cards and wrote "Sorry I missed you" on the back and put them under their windshield wipers.

Sarah was beginning to feel like a spider spinning her web.

The phone was ringing when she arrived back at the parsonage. She answered it and Greg and Samantha both said "hello."

(If you read the first story in this series, you know who Greg and Samantha are.)

Wow, did she have a lot to tell them. They wanted to know what she was doing to overcome boredom in that little one horse town?

She said, "I think I have died and gone to Peyton Place." I may need you guys to help me spring some traps in a couple of weeks.

"Any time" they said in unison.

She told them briefly what was going on with Frank and Margaret, The Johnsons, Sampson and Candy, and Jeremy. They were so excited by the intrigue that they told her they couldn't wait to see her.

The next morning the phone woke her up at 7:30. It was Mr. Johnson who asked if he could see her, in private, immediately? Putting him on hold while pretending to look at her appointment book, she came back on the line and told him she had an opening at 10:00.

"Can we keep, this meeting just between you and me?" he asked very nervously.

"Why yes", Mr Johnson, "all of my meetings are very private!"

As soon as she hung up the phone, it started to ring again. It was a repeat conversation, but this time it was Frank's father on the other end. After making him wait for a few minutes while she pretended to get her appointment book, she said she could work him into her schedule at 2:00 p.m.

When she had been going through the church records, she learned that both of these prominent business men were trustees of the church.

Things were shaping up just right!

Sarah wondered what she should wear to meet these two trustees. Smiling, she headed for the shower.

12