Pastor Sarah Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Did you have trouble finding the lady’s room?” asked Brian.

“No, I just ran into a couple of my parishioners. I apologize for holding up your lunch.” She noticed he was on his second martini.

“I wonder how our church could ever afford a beautiful van like we came here in.?”

“For the right kind of favors I might be able to get the manufacturer to donate it as a charitable gift.”

“Favors? Sarah said innocently, did you have something like special prayers in mind?

“I actually was thinking more a sexual favors” he said looking at her breast.

“Mr. Sharkey, I am shocked and we shouldn’t talk about things like that in an open restaurant.”

The martinis were working on his empty stomach. The food came and they watched some more people play tennis.

When they went back to the van, he invited her to sit in one of the middle seats beside him and let him show her some of the features of the van.

He was holding a remote control with many buttons. He pressed one and a video came on the screen outlining feature of the van.

He showed her the remote and a button that said privacy.

“Watch this!” he said as he hit the button and light blocking curtains suddenly came down on all windows of the van. The van was suddenly dark except for a the light coming from the TV. He touched another button and some lights came on.

“This is really private” said Sarah.

“We have a selection of movies, said Brian, as he touched another button.

Suddenly a porno movie appeared on the TV with a man fucking a woman doggie style, who was giving another man a blow job who was sucking the tits of another lady,… and suddenly he turned it off apologizing for that movie coming on and swearing he didn’t know how it got in his van.

He still doesn’t lie well.

“I would like to see that” said Sarah, I need to know what we must combat in the church. I have heard about this type of movie, but I have never seen one.

He doesn’t recognize a lie either.

When Brian hesitated, she took the remote from his hand and hit the play button.

The scene changed from the orgy to two lesbians getting it on and then to an interracial couple fucking in a variety of positions.

Brian started to run his hand slowly up her thigh. She pretended to be so engrossed in the movie that she didn’t notice until his fingers touch her bush.

“Mr. Sharkey” she said. “What are you doing.”

“You and I could do what they are doing on screen” said Brian.

“What would you wife think of that idea?” Sarah asked as she put her hand on his thigh with her finger just touching the tip of cock through his pants.

“I don’t give a damn what she thinks. I fuck whoever I please. I only married the little bitch to get the influence I needed with her father.”

Who is her father?

Our fat ass mayor who doesn’t know shit about city government. However, the judges make whatever ruling he tells them to make and I was able to screw my ex-wife out of everything. Bingo again! Sarah couldn’t wait to play this tape for Samantha who was building a case to do this bastard in. The martinis had loosened his tongue.

“So, back to what it would take to have a van donated. Is that really possible?” Sarah moved her hand a little higher, rubbing his cock through the slacks.

“Oh my” she said as though she was horrified looking at the screen. “Do people really do that?” There was a woman leaning over a desk taking a large cock in her ass.

Laughing, he said “That is my secretary’s favorite position.

“Really!”

His hand was back under her skirt and she let his finger just enter her slightly when she put her hand on his and said, “Why don’t we go back to office and talk about what it would take to get a van for the church.”

Sarah took the controls and raised the window shades as she walked to the drivers seat.

“I think I better be the designated driver” Sarah said as she started the engine.

The jerk said “ok” and continued to watch the movie.

When they got back to the dealership, they went back to his office so she could get her brief case.

He immediately had to go to the bathroom which gave her enough time to plant two cameras and a microphone.

When he came out, she said, “Why don’t you do the paperwork and we can finalize the deal tomorrow”

As she left her office, she gave a church brochure to the secretary and invited her to attend services. She noticed a wedding ring on the secretary’s finger as she reached up to take the brochure.

Hurrying to her car, she retrieved the laptop from the trunk and booted it up sitting in the parking lot. Sure enough the secretary was just walking into his office.

“Pretty long lunch you had with the reverend” she said. “Did you show her your favorite movie?”

“Don’t worry about her, just assume the position.”

Sarah watched in disbelief as the secretary simply stepped out of her slacks, removed her underpants and leaned over the desk. Reaching into the side drawer of his desk, he got a tube of KY jelly and proceeded to lubricate her ass with his finger. Then he dropped his own pants and entered her duplicating the scene Sarah had seen on the video.

Sarah was so intent on watching the action, she didn’t realize the young woman who had originally greeted her was standing at the driver’s window looking over her shoulder. When Sarah saw her, she rolled down the window and said,

“Why don’t you get in and watch the show.” The young woman walked around the car and got in the drivers seat.

Sarah introduced herself and learned the woman’s name was Judy.

“Does he expect that of all his female staff?” asked Sarah.

“He expects sex, but I never had to do that.!” “I managed to get by with a blow job.”

Picking up her cell phone, Sarah said “Is there a private number that will ring in his office?” Judy gave her the number and she dialed it. Just as he was about to dump his load, the phone rang and he jumped back with cum shooting all over the back of the secretary’s blouse.

“Hello” he said obviously very much out of breath.

In a sexy voice, Sarah said, “Brian, I forgot to ask you what time the paperwork would be ready on the van tomorrow morning.”

Without waiting for him to answer, Sarah said, “Can you have the vehicle ready to deliver by 10:00?”

Judy had to cover her mouth, so that he wouldn’t hear her laughing as the secretary had removed her blouse and was trying to clean off the cum.

“Yes, it can be ready.” he said.

“Oh, that is wonderful Brian, I will see you at 10:00. Oh Brian, get a good night’s rest, you will need it!”

She hung up and they watched him hang up the phone.

“How did she get that phone number, did you give it to the pastor?” he asked his secretary.

“No, I never give anyone that number and look what you did to my blouse.” Putting her slacks back on, she walked over to a shelf that some promotional t-shirts and put one on.

“Who are you really?” asked Judy

“I really am a pastor“, said Sarah, “I just believe God works in mysterious ways to get things done.

“You certainly are not like any pastor I have ever known.” Judy said.

“Please don’t tell anyone about this” said Sarah.

“Don’t worry” said Judy,” it is good too see someone screw him for a change.”

As Judy got out of the car, she said “Good Luck tomorrow.”

Driving back to the parsonage, Sarah called Margaret and said “How would you like to help me close the deal on a church van tomorrow.”

“Sure, what do I need to do?” asked Margaret.

“Just wear your sexiest outfit with no underwear.”

“This sounds like my type of deal” said Margaret as she wondered what Margaret was up to now.

“Great, I will pick you up at 9:30.”

When Sarah got home, she called Samantha to see what progress she was making with gathering information on Brian Sharkey.

“This is the dumbest man on the planet,” Samantha said. “He has left a trail that a first year law clerk could follow. He has multiple homes with a woman living in each, tons of money in both local and foreign bank accounts and a huge stock port-folio.”

He evidently inherited a ton of money, but enough of it has been accumulated since his marriage that if he had reported his net-worth honestly and had not manufactured a lie about Susan, her settlement would have exceeded two million dollars.

“Wow! Good work!”

“We have found the man who lied about having an affair with Susan. My friend from the FBI put the fear of God in him related to lying under oath, and being an accomplice for transporting money across take lines. We have the canceled check for $10,000 and his admission that it was money for appearing to produce a false testimony. We have also been able to obtain photos of the different women coming and going from his homes. His charge cards reads like a Hugh Hefner account. I will have it all with me when we arrive on Friday.”

“I need another favor” said Sarah.

“Anything you need. You have fun assignments.”

“You will really love this one. I need a contract for a new executive 20 passenger luxury van that is being donated to the church showing that the donor is receiving nothing in return.”

“What does the donor want in exchange.”

“To fuck the pastor whenever he pleases.”

“Is it the ‘whenever he pleases’ part that you object to or who it is?”

“It is Brian Sharkey”

“Oh, that is interesting, I can’t wait to find out how you are going to pull this off.”

“If I send you the details via email, can you knock out a document and get it back to me by morning?”

“I will have it back to you in two hours.”

“Great! And by the way, I will send you pictures and recordings for your data collection on the bastard.”

“How are things shaping up for the weekend?” Samantha asked.

“Tell Greg to rest up, there will be three women and two men on a yacht for 24 hours.”

Samantha laughed and said “I will rest up also. I remember our night together the night before my wedding.”

Just as she was finishing up with the information she was sending to Samantha the doorbell rang. She opened the door to see Jeremy standing there.

“I stopped by to see if there was anything you needed.”

“As a matter of fact” she said, “I think you could help me with something in my bedroom.”

“Tomorrow she was going to screw the father, but tonight she would fuck the son.

12