Pastor Sarah Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I am just getting warmed up! It is going to be a late dinner."

As Jack was getting packed for the weekend, Rachael and Alice, two of Brenda's lesbian friends, showed and were being greeted by Brenda when Jack came down the steps.

Alice met Jack at the bottom of the steps and as he stepped off of the bottom step, she put her hand on his crotch. "Hi Jack, why don't you stick around and watch?"

Catching her by surprise, he got his hand on her pussy, and said, "Maybe I will learn enough this weekend to join your group.

"Dream on big boy." said Rachael.

Brenda kissed Jack goodbye and told him to enjoy his evening. "Tell the pastor I am looking forward to getting my face in her pussy next week."

"How about if we go to church on Sunday and you can announce it during "Joys and Concerns."

After Jack left, Rachael and Alice wanted to know what was going on with the pastor. Brenda told them how she had arranged for Jack to get his needs taken care of by Pastor Sarah and how much she was looking forward to a threesome.

"Wait till you see this pastor," said Brenda. "Tall Blonde with a perfect body and she likes sex with women just as much as she likes it with men. And from what Jack tells me, if she is as good with women as she is with men, I am in for a great night of sex."

Rachael looked at Alice and said, "Let's show her what a night of sex really is!"

"I didn't mean" Brenda started to say, but it was too late. Rachel and Alice had already wrestled her to the living room floor and Rachael held her down while Alice stripped the clothes off of her.

"I was going to save this for later said, but I think we will start with it" said Alice.

Reaching in her bag, she pulled out a rubber cock that looked so real you could even see the blood veins. It was huge!

"I am not ready for that," protested Brenda.

Coating it with Vaseline, she started shoving into Brenda's pussy. She worked it in and out going deeper each time.

Brenda was starting to enjoy the pain as Alice worked it in and out. When it was all the way in, Alice said "Hold her down" as she turned on a switch on the end of the cock. The machine started vibrating and twisting inside Brenda's cunt. It took both of them to hold Brenda down as she started flailing her legs and moving her ass on the carpet.

Then they both started to tease her tits by pinching them, then biting them. As the cock kept doing its job, Brenda felt like her insides were being ripped open.

"Hold her down while I get undressed," Rachael said. Alice had to lay across her body to keep her down.

When Rachael was undressed, she straddled Brenda's face and lifted Brenda's head to her pussy. Brenda started eating like a person who hadn't seen food in years.

Alice removed the cock and start sucking in the juices that were pouring out of Brenda's pussy.

Alice got undressed and laid on the floor and said "My turn."

After they had each had a turn with the master cock, Brenda, said "So, what else do you have in the bag?"

When Rita arrived home she saw Sampson's truck was still in the driveway. He was really working hard to get this job complete. She also saw her husband, Bill, working in the back yard. She went out to make sure Bill was involved in a project before she went up to encourage Sampson to work a little harder.

Rita told Bill about the great contract they had closed, thanks to the persuasive powers of Candice.

"I have to admit, I was wrong about her," said Bill. At this rate, we are going to triple our business this year.

"And also with a better profit picture," said Rita. She told Bill about the new payment policy Candice had implemented as well as convincing the wholesalers they purchased from to give them 90 days, same as cash terms.

Rita said, "I think we should give Candice and Sampson a long weekend in New York with show tickets and a thousand dollar gift certificate to the store of her choice. If she sees a designer while she is there, we can write off the whole trip as a tax deduction.

"Your daddy trained you well," said Bill.

"I am going to check on the progress of the bathroom," said Rita.

Sampson was lying on his back moving pipes under the sink when Rita walked in. He started to get up but she put her foot on his chest holding him in place.

"Never forget who is in control," Rita said.

As he watched she pulled up her skirt and removed her underpants. She was still moist from the load that Peter had filled her with before she left the office. Using her fingers, she began to masturbate for the purpose of getting Sampson aroused. It didn't take long.

When she saw the bulge in his work pants, she knelt down and unzipped his pants and reached through his jockey shorts to expose his massive cock. Stroking it a few times brought it to full attention.

Taking her hand and gripping it so that only two inches was above her hand, she straddled him and put the 2 inches in her cunt. With a tight grip on his cock she moved it back and forth and in a circular motion. Sampson was humping, trying to get more in, but she did not release her grip limiting the penetration to two inches.

Rita stood up and said, "When this bathroom is finished your cock will find the back of my pussy, but until then….." she knelt down and put her mouth over the end of his cock. With one powerful stroke, her chin was touching his ball..

Sampson was hoping she would continue as she had before, however, she stood up and walked to the door. Standing in the door, twirling her underpants around her finger, she said "You shouldn't have told this white woman that black men like it rough."

"By the way, your wife did a great job today."

When Sarah arrived at the dock, with Greg and Samantha, Walter and Martha were on board making sure the service had gotten everything the six people would need for the next twenty-four hours. They greeted Sarah with a kiss and Sarah introduced Greg and Samantha. The look on Walter's face made it pretty obvious that he liked her looks. Maybe Margaret was right. Maybe he was a dirty old man.

Walter picked up a wrapped box and gave it to Sarah. "Should I wait for the others before I open it?" Sarah asked.

"No, this is my gift to you," Walter responded.

Sarah unwrapped the box and opened it. The first item was a captain's hat, which Walter picked up and placed on her head, saluting her and saying "At your service Captain."

"Thank you Mate," Sarah responded.

The other two items were white silk pants and a monogrammed jacket.

Winking at Martha, she said "Do you have something against my bathing suit attire Walter?"

"Not at all," responded Walter, but when we start conducting fund raising outing for "Your special project," I thought this would make an impressive statement to our donors.

"How did you know I have a special project in mind. I haven't told anyone about my dream of a home for women and children who have been battered or abused."

"God told me the other night," Walter responded.

Greg said, "I think you have her number Walter."

"Do you really know wealthy people who could donate large sums?"

"I know many who can write a six digit check. Hell, I know a dozen who would bet ten thousand dollars you couldn't get this yacht out of this slip in less than three moves."

"Bring them on Sugar Daddy," she said, throwing her arms around Walter and giving him a big kiss.

Greg started walking around the deck, checking out all the nice features. Walter offered to give Samantha a tour and of course it started in the master bedroom. Samantha sat down on the edge of the bed and said "Sarah told me she spent a very enjoyable afternoon on this bed."

"Some pastors just cannot keep a secret" Walter said, as he sat down beside her and put his arm around her, letting his hand come to rest on her breast. In a sexy voice, Samantha asked "So what does a girl need to do to get a private cruise on your yacht?"

Just give the slightest indication you are interested.

Moving her hand up his thigh until she felt him hardening under her hand, she said "I was thinking about staying a couple of days. Greg has to return Sunday after church, but I could stay a couple of days if I could think of something interesting to do.

Hearing someone coming down the steps, Walter said "Let me show you the other rooms."

As they walked out of the bedroom, Greg was just getting to the bottom of the steps.

"This is quite an impressive water craft," Greg said to Walter. "How many state rooms are down here?

"Three," Walter responded, "which will be nice for you tonight, so that you and Samantha can have your privacy." Since Greg was standing in front of them looking into the master suite, Walter was rubbing Samantha's ass as he made the statement.

"That's great!" Samantha responded, "because Greg really likes his privacy."

Greg turned and said "Do you have me confused with someone else?"

They all laughed and continued the tour.

Back on deck, Martha was getting Sampson's telephone from Sarah. "Walter is going to be playing golf all morning, so I thought it would be a good time to get some plumbing taken care of, and I heard you advise us ladies in church about how well Sampson could do that."

"Do I get the idea that you would like a little more than physical plumbing?"

"I decided a long time ago if Walter was going to fuck every attractive woman in town, that I would be best to give him his head, because that way I could justify selecting men to meet my pleasures."

"Can I ask how many men that has involved?" Sarah asked, amazed that Martha was sharing this with her.

"I try to keep it on a one for one basis. As an example, yesterday, while he was fucking our daughter-in-law, I was in bed with a gray-haired gentleman in New York City."

Not wanting to admit that she knew Martha was right about Margaret, Sarah said, "I though you were with your group that goes to the city for dinner and a show."

Martha laughed and said. "That story has worked for six years."

"You have been meeting with your gray-haired lover for six years?" Sarah asked.

"Six years ago a friend of mine asked if I would like to join the companion club. There were six women who had been going to the city in a limousine four times a year to have lunch and sex with a group of married gentlemen at a penthouse. One of the women had moved because of her husband receiving a transfer and they were looking for a woman to take her place."

"We have a great meal and then spend the afternoon in one of the six bedrooms in the penthouse. We get six programs from a show that is playing and read it on the way home in case we are asked about what we saw. All the men are married and all the women are married and we have a rule that there is no contact between the quarterly meetings"

"So, back to your question about Sampson. When he came into the church on Sunday, I though how nice it would be to spend some time with him."

Sarah suddenly saw a different Martha than the one she thought she knew. "I cannot speak from a personal experience, but I have heard that if size is important to you, that you will not be disappointed. But it is important to let him know how rough you like to play. In general, black men think white women want it rough."

"Does Walter know what the dinner and theatre group really does?" asked Sarah.

"He doesn't have a clue" Martha said laughing. "He thinks his cock is the only one that I have ever known. He thought I was a virgin on our wedding night."

Sarah said "You mean you weren't saving it for your wedding night."

"Only from him. I slept with our best man the night before the wedding."

This was almost more than Sarah could absorb as she saw Jack coming down the dock.

"Now here comes a man who could keep you occupied while Walter is getting laid," Sarah said to Martha.

As Jack came aboard, Sarah introduced him to Martha and told him she might be in need of his services at some point.

"Oh, do you need some painting done" asked Jack.

"Not those services," Sarah said as she winked at Martha.

Martha looked him over and gave a thumbs up to Sarah.

As Sarah saw Frank and Margaret pulling up, she asked Martha who was watching the kids.

"The housekeeper is there and will watch them until Walter and I get home," Martha responded.

The tour group came back on deck as Frank an Martha came aboard, so Sarah introduced Jack to everyone, praising the great work his crew had done on the education wing. She told John that Walter was heading up a volunteer crew to paint the inside of the education wing and that he might be able to use some pointers from a professional painter.

"I was hoping you had forgotten that idea," Walter said.

Greg laughed and said, "She doesn't forget anything."

After saying goodbye and wishing everyone a pleasant evening, Walter and Martha step onto the dock and start untying lines while Sarah starts the engines. As before, Sarah has it headed to open water with one easy move. Giving two toots on the ship's horn and tipping her captain's hat to Walter and Martha.

"I just don't know how she does that" Walter said, "She can handle that craft better than anyone I know."

"I understand she is pretty good at a lot of things in addition to being a good pastor."

Walter decided to avoid this line of discussion going any further, so he asked if they needed to stop at the store for anything on the way home.

Everyone was impressed with the skill that Sarah exhibited in handling the Yacht.

Greg sat in the second seat giving him an opportunity to talk with Sarah and catch her up with news from her dad's church. "So has my mother spent anymore time on Herman's yacht? Sarah asked.

Laughing, Greg said, "Your father refers to Herman's yacht as your mother's vacation cabin." I think your dad likes it because it gives him more time to spend on the golf course. Eleanor likes it because she never has to step on the "damn thing" again."

"How is the church going?" Sarah asked.

"Quite well, your dad is still the master of putting the squeeze on people when he need something. A skill I see you have learned, using different techniques."

Walter came around taking drink orders and disappeared to get the drinks, while Margaret went to get the Hors d'Oeuvres which had been prepared by the service.

Samantha and Jack were sitting on the back deck, so she said, "Tell me about how your wife sets you up to sleep with other women."

"Six years ago she discovered she was a lesbian and doesn't enjoy sex with men anymore, however, we love each other so we each see to it that the other one's needs are met. Two very aggressive lesbians are spending the night with her while I am on the yacht."

"Did you know that you are Margaret and my assignment for the evening?"

"Assignment?"

"Since you, Sarah and your wife are getting it on next week, she wanted us to prepare you for a threesome."

"I have to say I am impressed with her selection of instructors."

"I think the student body looks quite acceptable too."

Frank retuned with a tray of drinks, followed by Margaret with the Hors d'Oeuvres which looked like a contest entry for a culinary arts school. She had brought a plate for each person to take some of the Hors d'Oeuvres.

There wasn't much talking while the food lasted, except some joking about the effect that might be realized from some of the oyster selections.

Frank refreshed the drinks all around and people started to explore the yacht. Margaret offered to give Jack a tour.

As they were leaving, Sarah said "Remember, the captain has dibs on the master state-room!"

"Aye, Aye, captain" they all responded.

Frank and Samantha walked out to the bow to watch the sunset.

"Your parents really seem like nice folks," Samantha said.

"They are great," Frank acknowledged, continuing to say that they had really grown the family business before turning it over to Frank. "Dad, decided rather than continue to work, he would retire, buy this boat and a home in Florida. Come Fall, he and mom will head down the inter-coastal waterway until Spring when they would return with the yacht, but they fly back and forth during the winter. They can't stand to be away from the grandchildren too long."

"Do you and Greg have any children?"

"Not yet, My law practice and his ministry keeps us pretty busy. We really haven't decided if we are parent material. We really enjoy our freedom."

"So what are you looking forward to tonight?" asked Frank.

"I have always wanted to make love under a full moon."

"Well, the moon will be high in the sky at about 1:00 a.m. and I would like to share that experience with you."

Setting her drink down and putting her arms around him, she said "Consider it a date."

They kissed passionately in the sunset, both looking forward to the moon in the sky.

Jack was really impressed with the yacht. He had never been on one this size and couldn't believe there were three state-rooms. They went into the master state-room first and Margaret's mind went to yesterday when she and Walter had spent many hours on that bed.

Going into the next room she told Jack that this where she and Frank sleep when they are on a trip with Walter and Martha, with the children being in the third. The third is the only one that doesn't have it own exit to the deck which made it safer for the children.

The sat on the bed and Jack said, "Samantha tells me that I am in for a little training tonight."

Putting one arm around his neck and running her hand up his thigh, she asked, "Do you like that idea?"

"How could I not like it?"

"Moving her hand around, she said, "Oh I can tell you like the idea."

After removing her hand and giving him a kiss, she said "We have a great lesson plan worked out."

As he watched her climb the steps, he was anxious for school to begin.

Greg realized that Sarah was looking at him with a smirk on her face. "What are you thinking about that is so amusing?"

"I was remembering the look on your face when I stripped naked in your apartment the second time we met.."

Greg said, "I thought I had died and gone to heaven that day."

Sarah had chosen the same cove she and Walter had gone to, primarily because it would be so good for swimming the next day.

Except for the grilling of the steaks, the meal was all prepared by the service. Greg asked if he could do the honors of cooking the steaks, so Frank was glad to be able to sit and relax, waiting for dinner.

As they sat around the dinner table, they talked about how they had all met.

Samantha told about how she was visiting Greg when this bitch with her tits sticking out came along and interrupted them and how Greg came back to his room after his meeting with Sarah and devoured her.

"She just sat there with those tits sticking out, no underpants, spreading her legs and that blonde pussy winking at me."

"Are we supposed to feel sorry for you?' asked Frank. Everyone laughed.

"No I was just so charged up when I got back to my dorm. I admit I did ravish Samantha that afternoon.

The biggest laughs of the night came when Jack and Sarah started arguing about who seduced who.

After dinner they all sat on deck with a glass of Port, watching the Moon break the horizon.

As the captain of this ship, I declare it is time for class and competition to begin.

Aye, Aye, Captain they all said as they lifted their glasses.

12