Pastor Sarah Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We call it the 50s suck.”

Martha decided it was time to ride the horse, so she positioned herself above his cock and lowered herself taking time for her pussy to receive his giant cock.

“What happened to my doing all the work?” Sampson asked.

“Like I told you, I need a little bit more today.”

“I think you will like this.” Sampson said as he started make his cock dance inside Martha’s pussy. She had taken about two thirds of his cock at that point.

“Oh! That is nice.” she said . “Oh! Oh!” She repeated several times as she started to have an orgasm.

Margaret needed to stop by and ask Margaret about babysitting on Saturday night. She didn’t think anything was odd about Sampson’s truck being there, since she knew Martha was doing some renovations of the bathrooms.

She opened the front door and went in, as always. Then she saw Martha clothes on the stairs and heard “Oh! Oh!, coming from the bedroom. She silently climbed the steps. From the top of the stairway you could see a portion of the bed and there was Martha riding Sampson like a bucking bronco.

“Fuck me hard, all the way!” Martha called out to Sampson.

Sampson grabbed her hips and with a powerful upward surge while he pulled down on her hips. She yelled out like a virgin being taken for the first time behind the bleachers by a member of the football team.

Margaret couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Being afraid she might be seen, he hurried silently down the steps. She needed to go talk to Sarah about this one.

When Brian woke up on Monday morning, he thought about what was it like to be alone. His wife had come and taken everything that belonged to her while he was at the parsonage. Amazingly, she had left him a note that said she didn’t want anything of his and that her daddy was taking care of having her marriage annulled due to incompatibility.

He poured a glass of juice and walked out on his patio to reflect on his life. He had stepped on so many people to get ahead and meet his own pleasures, that he had truly lost his soul. He decided what he needed to do.

After a quick shower, Brian headed to the car dealership. He called ahead and asked his secretary to have everyone report to the main office for a brief meeting. When she asked what she should tell them if they ask what the meeting is about or if they asked why they had to be there.

“They don’t have to be there.” Brian said, “Just tell them I am inviting them to be there.”

As he arrived, he saw employees gathering from all the different agencies.

“Thank you all for coming on such short notice. I am making some immediate changes in the way we do business. I have trained all of you to go for the juggler vain with customers, getting the highest price possible. Starting today, every vehicle will be re-priced to reflect our cost and a fair return allowing for a fair commission structure. There will be no bargaining or changing of price. I am sure that what any of you lose in bonus commissions for keeping the price jacked up, will probably be made up in volume. Every salesperson will be retrained to fully evaluate the customer’s need and sell them just what they need. The little old lady who needs the cheapest car on the lot will get the same respect and treatment I will email each manager the formula as soon as this meeting ends. Are there any questions”

Everyone stood in silence until one manager asked “Are you ok boss?” Everyone laughed because they had been thinking the same thing.

“Yes, I am fine. In fact, better than I have been in a long time.

“Last week the women made it clear that I had been abusive to them. As a result each woman was given a check in the amount of $5,000. I have been abusive to my 207 male employees in different ways. Each man will also receive a $5,000 check which you can pick up at the payroll desk before you leave today.”

“It has been a long time since I took part in the actual sale of a car. I will be spending some time on the showroom floor with you in the coming days and weeks.”

“Let me say in closing, the thing I want most is to re-earn your respect.”

The gathering exploded in applause. Brian stood at the door to shake the hand of each employee as they left the meeting.

After Bill and Rita left, Sarah and Barbara walked down the block to Mrs. Buckley’s daycare. Sarah introduced Barbara to Mrs. Buckley and showed Mrs. Buckley the brochure that Barbara had designed.

“That is beautiful!” Exclaimed Mrs. Buckley. “Picking up one of her own brochures, she said “Look at the garbage I paid big bucks to have designed. How long have you been working on that design Barbara?

“It took about 25 minutes,” Barbara said.

“I waited a month to get this done. Would you be willing to redesign this to make it look decent?”

“Certainly,” Barbara said. “I would want to spend some time with you to learn the focus of your daycare and the market you are hoping to attract. We should also include some brief bios on your staff showing total years of experience. Could I stop over tomorrow on my lunch hour?”

“That would be great,” Mrs. Buckley said. “Now I think the reason for your visit was to talk about your son possibly being enrolled in our daycare.”

Barbara very proudly produced a picture of Sampson.

“What a handsome young man.” Mrs. Buckley said. “Let me show you where his classroom would be.” They went to the window of a beautiful room with a lot of windows and bright colors.

Barbara started to cry, which caused Mrs. Buckley to say “Is something wrong?”

Barbara apologized and said, “I never thought I would be able to provide anything this wonderful for Jason. He is my whole world.”

“Would you like him to start tomorrow?”

“That would be lovely”

Sarah was enjoying watching Barbara and Mrs. Buckley become friends.

As they walked back, Barbara said “Candice was right, you really can work miracles.”

When they got back to the parsonage, Barbara asked if it would be ok if she called her parents. While she was talking to her parents, Sarah heard her say, “That’s right mom, I will not have to be a waitress anymore.”

“So your mom thought you were a waitress?”

“I couldn’t tell her the truth. It would have killed my dad. They had worked so hard and were so disappointed when the only job I could find was as a waitress, which is what I did when I first came to town. When the landlord threatened to evict us, I had to find something that could at least pay the rent.”

“They are talking about coming to visit in a couple of weeks. Is there a motel close? My efficiency is hardly big enough for the two of us.”

“They can stay right here in the parsonage and you and Jason can stay in the other guest room while they are here.”

Barbara walked behind her as though she was looking for something.

“Did you lose something?” Sarah asked.

“No, I was just looking for the Angel Wings.”

When Margaret came into the parsonage, Sarah introduced her to Barbara.

“Can I talk to you in private?” Margaret asked.

“Sure, let’s go in the den.”

“You will never guess who Sampson is fucking today!”

“I would assume its Martha.” Sarah replied.

Margaret’s mouth dropped open and she said “How did you know that?”

“Well Walter is on the Yacht alone with Samantha today, which simply means Walter is fucking Samantha which means Martha needs someone to fuck to stay even.”

“Wait a minute.” Margaret said, “You lost me with that staying even bit.”

“It is a game they have been playing for years and each one doesn’t think the other one knows. Like the farce of the theatre group.”

“What do you mean by farce?”

“When the lunch and show club gets to the city, they are dropped off at a penthouse for lunch and an afternoon of sex with a group of wealthy businessmen.”

“And you are telling me, Walter knows about this?” Margaret questioned.

“As luck would have it, one of the men is a college classmate of Walter‘s. While the women are in the city, Walter finds someone to fuck. You were available one day. I don’t know who was fucking Martha the day I was on the yacht with Walter.”

“Frank is not going to believe this!”

“So, do you know for sure that Sampson wasn’t just working there today?”

“Her clothes were all the way up the steps and she was riding him like a bucking bronco.”

“Did you get any picture?”

“I didn’t have a camera”

Sarah reached in her pocket and pulled out a tiny camera. “Remember the pictures of you and Sampson?”

After he had dropped anchor, Walter went below to investigate what Martha has brought onboard. As he walked between the dresser and the bed, in the master bedroom, he heard a faint click. He knew immediately what it was. They had a video camera that only recorded when there was movement within 12 feet of the lens. Margaret had planted it to record Walter and Samantha in bed.

“So, how do you feel about being in a movie? Walter asked Samantha when he we top-side. He told Samantha about the camera and said they could use a different stateroom or they could really put on a show.

“This is a no-brainer,” Samantha said, “I love putting on a show.”

Reaching out to massage one of her tits, Walter said, “Then lets roll the camera.”

Walter and Margaret worked out a plan. They were both fully dressed. As Walter stepped into the stateroom he heard the camera click as it began to record.

Sitting with his back to the headboard and looking directly into the camera he said, “Good Morning Martha, I hope you enjoy the show.”

Turning to the door, he said “Samantha, come say good morning to Martha.”

Samantha walked in and sat beside Walter and looking into the camera, said, “Good morning Martha, thank you for this opportunity to be in a home movie.”

“Walter, it really seems a little warm in here.”

“Well let me help you remove some of your clothes,” Walter said as he unbuttoned Samantha’s blouse. Removing her blouse he started massaging one of her tits and lifted it so he could take it in his mouth. As he sucked on one tit, he was squeezing the other nipple.

“Walter that is not making me any cooler.”

“Oh, I just couldn’t resist stopping for a snack,” he said as he began to remove her skirt leaving her just wearing a thong.

“My turn” Samantha said as she started undressing Walter. As she pulled off his under shorts she said, “Now talking about a snack” she said as she began to lick the head of his cock. She made sure she was not blocking the view of the camera as she took long licks on his cock. Then she moved around and started licking his balls and sucking the sack inside her mouth.

Turning again she placed her pussy in front of his mouth, so they could dine together. She continued to suck his cock as he devoured her pussy. Instead of his usual technique, he decided to see if he could bring her to orgasm before or with him. Their timing was perfect as they exploded at the same time. They were both so exhausted that they were lying perfectly still and the camera clicked off. They both started to laugh and repositioning themselves for a passionate kiss exchanging each other’s juices, the camera started filming again.

They decided to go topside for an actual food snack and as they left the bed, they waved goodbye to Martha, assuring her they would be back.

As they were eating, Walter said, “Why don’t you come for dinner tonight so we can watch the film with Martha?”

“Are you sure she is ready for this?” Samantha asked.

“Only one way to find out.” Walter responded.

“You are a brave man.”

When Rita arrived back at the design firm, Candice was waiting for her with names, addresses and phone numbers for three prospective clients. They were all friend of Elizabeth Blake.

“I would like to go with you when you go to meet them,” Candice said.

“Are you getting interested in the design end of the business?” Rita asked.

“Well yes, but that is not my reason for wanting to go. I want to see the photographs in the house to determine if they were customers of the strip club. You see, I have a photographic memory and remember not only what each man looks like, but what he drinks and how he treats the women.”

“That is amazing.” Rita said, “Now I know how you have been so successful with your closing technique. How did Peter Blake treat the women?”

“Always a gentlemen and a very good tipper. Some are interesting, like your church trustee Donald Buckley.”

“And what is so interesting about Donald Buckley?” Rita asked?

Candice started to laugh as she explained. “He always takes a twenty dollar bill and rolls it like you would a cigarette. Then instead of putting it in the waistband of the g-string, he puts it through the crouch of the g-string taking hold of the other end and pulling the g-string out to see the dancer’s pussy. Sometimes he takes it back out and smells it. One night he pulled too hard and broke the dancer’s g-string.”

“What did the dancer do?”

“I just grabbed some clothes to cover my self and ended that set.

“Very interesting!” Rita said. “How about if you call your numbers and see if they are available today. On our way back, we will drop off the furniture and equipment list for Barbara and Sarah’s offices to the twenty dollar Donald.”

Only one of the contacts was able to see them today, but both of the others made appointments for later in the week.

When Rita saw the address for the client she said, “I know where that property is although you cannot see the house from the road. It is actually an estate.” Their appointment was for one o’clock.

Sampson shot a huge load into Martha’s pussy, which was what triggered the sounds Margaret had heard.

As Martha rolled over on her back, she said, “How would you feel about cleaning out my pussy.”

“At your service,” Sampson responded as he started by licking what had spilled over on her legs and around her pussy. He took his time making sure he didn’t miss any and then he started dipping deep with his tongue. Withdrawing his tongue, he closed his lips tight around her pussy lips and started to suck. Martha felt like she was having her insides sucked out.

“Where did you learn to suck like that?

“We call it the 80’s suck.”

“How about some of the 80’s suck on these old tits?”

“At your service”

When both tits were bright red, Martha said, “Is it my imagination on is that a hard on I feel against my leg?”

Driving deep into her pussy, his huge cock created many orgasms for Martha before Sampson shot his next load.

They collapsed beside each other and fell asleep.

When Martha woke up, she realized the maid would be there in less an hour, so she decided to suck on Sampson’s cock to wake him up.

She retrieved her clothes from the stairs before heading for the shower.

Sampson decided to take his lunch break before starting to work.

As Rita and Candice drove back the long winding driveway, gardeners were caring for the flower beds which adorned the acres of manicured lawns.

As the house came into sight, it was truly a mansion with a multi-car garage which probably was full of vintage automobiles. The circular drive brought them to the front door which was opened by a butler.

They were obviously expected, because the butler said he would take them to Mrs. Sweeney. As they entered the parlor, Victoria walked over to greet them.

“It is a privilege to meet you Mrs. Johnson” extending a hand to Rita. Elizabeth speaks highly of your expertise and I cannot wait to have you revive this old barn. Turning to Candice she held Candice’s hand with both hands and said how thrilled Elizabeth and Peter had been to get to know them personally. Her eyes ran up and down Candice’s body returning to make eye contact. Before letting go of Candice’s hand she ran her fingers around the palm of Candice’s hand. Now Candice knew what Elizabeth meant about women with similar interest. She couldn’t wait to meet the other two.

“Let me give you a tour,” Victoria said. Rita took out her clipboard to make some notes as they toured the mansion. When they got to the West wing, overlooking the valley, Victoria, said “This is the area I want to focus on first. There are five rooms on the first floor and seven on the second floor, not counting the bathrooms. Nothing has been done in this area in decades. As they climbed the eight foot wide stairway, Candice expected to hear music from “Gone with the wind.”

Opening the door to the master bedroom, Candice was awestruck. She had never seen such a huge bedroom. Noticing a wedding picture of Victoria and Dennis, she asked, “Is your husband’s business located in town?”

“Not really.” Victoria responded. They do occupy the top floor of the main bank building downtown, but their corporate headquarters in in New York on Wall Street. They have twenty two offices around the world in places like Paris, Hong Kong, Sydney, London, Moscow, etc. They trade in the international bond market.”

“What is your husband’s role in the company?” Candice asked as they stepped out onto the balcony.

“He is the senior partner in the firm. Victoria responded. He travels non-stop around the world.”

Thinking how exciting that was Candice enthusiastically asked “Do you get to travel with him to all these exotic cities?”

Placing her hand on Candice’s shoulder, she said, “I hate to fly.” Then again letting her eyes travel over Candice’s body before making eye contact, she said “You can’t believe how lonely it gets here. That is why I am lucky to have good friend like Elizabeth.”

They concluded the tour by winding back to the parlor where they had first met.

“Is this the type of project that your company would like to be involved with, Victoria asked.”

“Definitely!” Rita responded. “I will need to bring in some specialist to be sure we stay period appropriate and add some staff to be able to do this project in a timely basis.”

“I just want to be sure you will personally oversee every step of the process, Victoria said doing the same type of body survey on Rita that she had done with Candice.”

“You have my assurance I will be here for the full process and available to you whenever you need my attention.”

“That is good enough for me” Victoria said with a smile. “What size retainer would you like to begin the process?”

As Rita was about to say a ten thousand dollar retainer would be sufficient, Candice said, “Our normal procedure is one hundred thousand dollar retainer with monthly billings to keep the retainer at the hundred thousand dollar level until the completion of the project.

Rita almost collapsed on the floor as Victoria went to the desk and returned with the check.

Victoria gave Rita a list of dates she was available to work with the design team.

As they walked to the car, Victoria waved from the front veranda.

I though she was going to rape you on the spot, Rita said as they left the driveway. “I wasn’t the only one in that room that she had designs on.” Candice said. And mocking Rita, she said “I will be available whenever you need my attention.”

“For that kind of project, I can be available anytime. By the way, where did “Our policy for this size project come from.? We have never had a project of this size.”

“That is why we need a policy.”

Rita just shook her head. “Are there any out of work designers working at the strip club?”

“Funny you should ask” Candice responded.

Rita had gotten a few sexual vibes from Donald Buckley at various activities, when the trustees and their spouses got together. She had never acted on them.

Before they got to the his business, Rita handed Candice a twenty dollar and asked her to roll it if Don bucked on any the furniture and equipment they were requesting for Barbara and Sarah’s offices.

When the receptionist told Donald Buckley that Rita Johnson was in the lobby to see him, “Rita heard his cheery voice say, “Send her right in.”