Pastor Sarah Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My mother is away on a bus trip today. Why don’t you come to the house. We can look at the pictures for old time sake.”

As they looked at the pictures, they both were getting excited and soon were kissing and reaching under each other’s clothing. They went to his bedroom where they had made love ten years earlier. It was a wonder they didn’t rip each other’s clothing as frantically as they stripped each other.

“Pushing him backwards on the bed, she said “You don’t know how many times I have thought of this cock” as she took it in her mouth. She gave him the best blowjob of his life and he exploded in her mouth with her swallowing all of his cum and sucking him dry.

As his tongue approached her pussy, he said, “I have thought of this pussy many times as I jerked off and also as I was fucking my wife. I have a few of the best shots of you hidden in my workshop at home. I get them out occasionally for inspiration.” The real thing was here today and he ate like a person who hadn’t seen food for ten years. She had two orgasms before he finally move his mouth to her tits and then to her lips.

As he slipped his cock into her pussy, he said. “This is the part I remember most.” he said as he pounded his cock in and out.

His mother had died a short time after that and she and her husband went to the funeral, met his wife and children and she had not seen him since.

Martha had gone to pick up the grandchildren and the smells coming from the kitchen, led Walter to go in and check on the progress of the Gumbo. As he saw Barbara’s mother stirring the pot, he could tell that her mind was way off, somewhere else. She didn’t even hear him come in the room.

“A penny for your thoughts.” Walter said, startling Mrs. Wheeler and making her jump.

“Oh Mr. Wilding, you almost scared me to death.”

“So, what were you thinking about so hard?”

“I don’t think you want to know, Mr. Wilding.”

“Try me.” he said.

Continuing to stir the pot, she said, “Jeremy is going to take some picture of me while we are here and it got me thinking about a time before I was married when a boy photographed me in the nude and how we made love.”

Looking at the beautiful woman who was standing stirring the pot he said, “He was a very fortunate young man.”

“Well thank you for that compliment.”

“How long are you staying in town?” Walter asked.

“Well we came with plans to just stay the weekend, but we might spend a few days, if we don’t wear out our welcome”

“I would like to take you and Mr. Wheeler out for a day on my yacht while you are here.” Walter offered.

“My husband gets seasick when you mention the word boat, but I would love to take a ride. It has been many years since I have been on a boat of any kind.”

“Consider it a date, let‘s plan on Monday” Walter said. “Should I bring my camera.”

“I would feel insulted if you didn’t. Mrs. Wheeler said as she winked at Walter.

After Walter left, she continued to stir the soup and wondered if the twinkle in Walter’s eye meant what she expected it meant. She was in the market for a new bathing suit. Maybe she needed to go shopping before Monday. The one piece bathing suit, she had with her, was functional but didn’t do what a bikini would.

After she put everything in the refrigerator and pounded the dough down and put it in the refrigerator she went to see how the kids were doing preparing dinner.

“Where is your father?” Barbara’s mother asked her.

“He went up to your room to take a nap.” Barbara responded.

“That’s odd, your father never takes afternoon naps.” she said just as Sarah walked in the room.

Smiling, Sarah said, “Maybe the long drive wore him out.” She looked at the trays of lasagna Barbara and Jeremy had made and was quite impressed. They had also made a huge salad and had garlic bread ready to go in the oven.

She said to Barbara, “You know Candice’s number. If there is anything you need and cannot find, give me a call.”

Barbara assured her they would be fine and said to say hi to Candice and Sampson for her. “If you want to tell her my good news, that would be fine.”

Looking at her mother, Barbara said, “Candice is the person who introduced me to Pastor Sarah.”

“Sounds like this city is full of angels.” Her mother said. “Maybe I will go join your father. I could use a little nap myself.”

When she got to the guest room she found her husband sleeping soundly. She took off all her clothes and got in bed beside him and started massaging his cock to wake him up.

When he came awake, he said, “To what do I owe this honor?”

“I am in the mood for a little afternoon sex.”

He was quick to oblige, however, he thought, “That’s odd, she never wants to have sex in the afternoon.”

Susan and Jeremy’s siblings were the first to arrive and introductions were made all around. The children were fascinated with Jason and got down on the floor and played with him. Susan was momentarily surprised to find out that Barbara was black, but it only took a few minutes before she forgot that part completely. Barbara wanted to hear about her trip.

When Brian appeared, both he and Susan were nervous about meeting for the first time since the night that Angie and Samantha had confronted him with the realities of his life. Having other people around, made things a little more comfortable. Barbara’s dad, was interested in his car dealerships. They had driven past the long line of his dealerships and seen Susan’s picture on the billboard.

Everyone raved about the dinner.

When they were finished eating. Barbara said. “We have something we want to tell you.”

She looked at Jeremy and he said “I have asked Barbara to marry me.”

Susan was sitting next to Barbara and turned to hug her saying, “I am sure you are going to be a wonderful daughter in law.”

Mr. Wheeler stood and walked around the table to Jeremy to shake his hand. “By the way you and Jason already get along, I know you will make a good father.”

“Does this mean Jason will be our new brother?” Jeremy’s ten year old sister asked.

“No, it means you will be his aunt.” Barbara said.

“I am too young to be an aunt.” she replied to which everybody laughed.

Brian stood and lifting his water glass and said “I want to offer a toast for the happiness of both of our families.” Everyone agreed.

If anyone had any concerns that it would be an interracial marriage, no one expressed them. Barbara and Jeremy could not believe how smoothly the announcement had gone.

As Susan was getting ready to leave with the children, Brian asked if he could follow her home and discuss some things. They all said good night. Susan hugged Barbara and said how happy she was to welcome her to their family.

“What a nice family.” Barbara’s mother said as she saw them drive away.

“Do you think they will get back together?” Barbara asked Jeremy.

“I hope so, Jeremy responded.”

When Susan’s daughter came to kiss her goodnight, she looked at Brian and asked “Will you be here when I get up in the morning daddy?”

Susan spoke first. “Would you like Daddy to be here when you get up in the morning?”

“Oh Yes!” she said as she jumped in her father’s lap and kissed him.

Susan looked at Brian and nodded yes.

“Daddy will be here in the morning.” he said as he kissed his daughter good night.

As Brian started to apologize, for the way he had treated Susan, she put her finger over his lips and said. “This has been such a wonderful night, let’s not worry about the past, but spend tonight thinking about the future.”

She replaced her finger with her lips and they kissed as they had not kissed in probably fifteen years.

While they were waiting for the children to go to sleep, they talked about Barbara, Pastor Sarah and what amazing people Angie and Samantha were. Brian has been the least surprised of all when he had heard what they had done to prove Jonathan Anderson Jr. was Jason’s father.

When Susan started to turn out the light beside her bed, Brian asked, “Can we leave the light on? I want to see you as we make love.”

Brian took his time exploring every inch of her body. How could he have been so blind for so many years. None of the women he had been involved with over the last twenty years could hold a candle to her beauty.

Jeremy was surprised to see his father’s car still in the driveway when he arrived home. He assumed they were still talking, but when he didn’t find them anywhere downstairs, he smiled and climbed the steps. He was standing outside his mother’s bedroom door as she had an orgasm. Although she was trying to be quiet, so as not to wake the children, she was clearly excited and he could hear the bed moving. He stood there smiling.

When it was quiet, he opened his mother’s bedroom door and said “Welcome home dad, goodnight mom” and quickly closed the door.

Brian and Susan burst out laughing. They made love again, before they finally went to sleep in each other’s arms. They both knew, they would be together again as man and wife.

When Pastor Sarah arrived at Candice and Sampson’s house, she was surprised to find another couple had also been invited to dinner.

Candice said, “Pastor Sarah, I would like you to meet Victoria and Dennis Sweeney. They own a mansion and have contracted for Rita to design and supervise a total renovation. Victoria and Dennis, I would like you to meet the coolest pastor in the world. She is the person who convinced Rita to hire me.”

“We could use you on our human relations staff, Dennis said to Sarah as he surveyed her body. You cannot imagine the nightmare of staffing offices in twenty two different cities around the world.”

Sampson gave Sarah a kiss on the cheek and asked her what she would like to drink.

As Sampson was getting her drink, Victoria was telling Sarah how much she had looked forward to meeting her. “She has told us about the wonderful difference you and some of your friends are making in peoples lives.”

“Speaking of making a difference” Sarah said, “Samantha and Angie proved that Jonathan Anderson Jr. was Jason’s father and he has to pay $5,000 a month until Jason is twenty-one. They even made him pay for the last two years as a lump sum. The money is for the first two years is in Barbara and Jason’s accounts.”

Sampson had come back as Sarah was talking. “Jonathan Anderson.” Sampson said, “Isn’t that the guy they found handcuffed to a bed in a motel last night?”

“One and the same. You don’t mess with Angie.”

Sampson couldn’t wait to tell his brothers, so he excused himself to go make a phone call.

When he returned he and Victoria started talking about the volume of plumbing needs that her mansion was going to require, he realized he needed to start looking for some plumbers. Rita was going to be sending him enough work over the next year to keep several people busy.

While they were talking Candice said, “Dennis has a property he thinks you might be interested in for your home for abused women and children.”

Dennis said, “We are holding title to a property we foreclosed on a couple of years ago. It is a resort outside of town on five hundred acres. It was a resort with seventy or eighty rooms and eight or ten cabins around the lake.”

“Did Candice tell you this is just a dream at this time and I haven’t even started raising money to fund such an operation yet, let alone buy a piece of property.”

“If you feel it is a property you could use, my company would deed the property to you, taking a huge write-off, which we can use this year. After dinner, I would like to take you to see the property.”

Sarah was so excited, she could hardly eat her dinner.

“Are we all going to see the property?” Sarah asked Candice as they were clearing the table.

“You and I will go with Dennis. Victoria has some plumbing issues she wants to discuss with Sampson. By the way, how did you enjoy your night with Adam.?”

“Thanks to Samantha, I have it on video if you would like to see it.”

As they were riding to the property, Sarah asked what had happened to the resort.

“Some new, more modern places were built and the owners just couldn’t keep up with the competition.”

As they drove up the long driveway with tall cedars on each side of the drive, Sarah couldn’t believe this was possible. As they rounded the turn, a huge hotel type structure came into view. It was somewhat run down, but Sarah knew she had found her dream. As they parked in between the hotel and the ten acre lake, she saw cabins sitting among the pines surrounding the lake.

A man who was living at the house as a caretaker came out on the porch to meet them. Dennis greeted him, introducing him to Pastor Sarah and Candice.

They walked in the front door and Sarah gasped as she saw the size of the lobby. It looked as large as the sanctuary of her church. They walked through several different size dining rooms and some rooms that were like small living rooms. The library was complete with books.

All of the doors to the guest rooms had been propped open, so as they went down the halls they could walk into any of the rooms. Sarah walked out on the balcony of what had obviously been a suite with a view of a large field leading to the wooded area that covered about half of the five hundred acres. Dennis told her that State Park Land was on the other side of the property. He also told Sarah that once the church had title to the land, they could sell the development rights for all or part of the property to a conservation group to raise renovation funds.

There were stables and an abandoned riding rink on one side of the field. There was also an abandoned putting green behind the hotel and a swimming pool that was collapsing in on itself.

After they had seen the rooms on all three floors, they sat down in some chairs in the lobby which the caretaker had dusted off for them.

“What do you think? Dennis asked Sarah.

“This could be the answer to so many women and children who have no place to go.” Sarah said. “The first step is to bring my board here as soon as possible and then place it to a vote of the church to accept the gift.”

Candice suggested, “Why not invite the whole church for a picnic. We could hire a lifeguard, rent some row boats and canoes, have pony rides. How about next Saturday?

“That sounds like a great idea, Dennis said. I will get some people out here this week to mow the lawns and do some general cleaning up of anything that could be a hazard.

“You could send Jeremy out with a camera and Barbara could get a brochure out to all the members by Tuesday.” Candice added.

“Sounds like a plan to me.” Sarah said.

Sarah had been waiting for the right time to invite her parents to come to visit and she had just made arrangements for the following weekend, since the church would be all freshly painted, inside and out. Her father was scheduled to her guest preacher next Sunday. She couldn’t believe the timing.

As soon as Dennis had left with Candice and Sarah, Rita stripped her clothes off and dove in the pool. Sampson was right behind her catching her at the other end of the pool.

She reached down and took hold of his cock and said, “You come highly recommended. Elizabeth says this is the largest one she has ever had inside her and Rita says you are a real mouth full.”

“Candice tells me you have some beautiful friends. She really enjoyed your party the other night. Sound like of ladies I would like to get to know.”

“You probably will get to meet them, Victoria. Everyone of them is clamoring to get Rita to do work on their homes. Rita told me Candice is the best business manager she has ever met.”

With Victoria back against the side of the pool, Sampson stuck the head of his cock into her pussy. “Let me give you a little sample he said.”

Feeling the walls of her pussy stretch, she said “That is not a LITTLE sample. Give me a little more. As Sampson drove in a little at a time, she said, “More, More, More” each time he would go a little deeper.

Suddenly he pulled his cock out of her and swam to the other end of the pool.

She swam after him saying, “I wanted more.”

Standing on the side of the pool with his cock standing erect, he said “It gets larger out of the water, plus, I want to check out where its going.”

When Victoria got out of the water, he dried her with a towel and led her to the bedroom.

Burying his face in her pussy his tongue did the exploration and checking out the canal, his cock would soon fill. Once he was satisfied that she was adequately wet, he again started the process of burying his cock within her pussy. This time he didn’t go as slow and by the time he was all the way in, she felt like she might pass out. Once she got used to the size of his cock within her she started to grind and had orgasm after orgasm. After he had deposited his load deep within her pussy, he rolled over on his back and she began to clean him with her tongue.

Even limp, his cock was huge. The longer she licked, and sucked on his cock, the more it started to grow till she could only get the head in her mouth.

He told her how Rita could take the whole thing down her throat and she said “I need to get some lessons from her.”

She positioned herself above his cock and gradually lowered herself on his spear. Her pussy had been conditioned by the first time and this time it went in much quicker and deeper because of position. Although she had several orgasms, he did not lose his erection and the changed positions with him entering her pussy from the rear.

He reached into the night stand and got the KY jelly and started probing her ass with his fingers.

Without warning, he withdrew from her pussy and was entering her ass.

She said “I don’t know if I am ready for…..”

However, it was too late. He had already entered and was working short strokes going deeper each time. This was a new experience for Victoria, however, she found her self pushing against him driving his cock deeper until he was all the way in. She started contracting the muscles of her ass which finally brought him to an explosion of cum which filled her to overflowing.

While she was taking a shower, he retrieved their clothes from pool-side when they had stripped.

He came back in just as she was stepping out of the shower. Taking a towel, he dried her body observing the beauty of it.

They returned to pool-side to wait for the others to return.

As she was sipping her drink, Victoria said “So how did you become the ‘Stud Plumber’?”

Sort of by accident, Sampson said. I have been doing plumbing work in this town, mostly for white couples and had never been propositioned or attempted to put the make on any of my white customers until recently.

I was at a house doing work for one of the couples who attend Pastor Sarah’s church. The woman was watching me work on the pipes under the vanity. She was sitting on the edge of the tub wearing a skirt with nothing under it. She knew I had the perfect view. I suddenly had a hard on I couldn’t hide because I was lying on my back, working under the vanity.

“It must be true.” She said.

“What must be true?” I asked.

“That black men are hung better than white men.”

Since I didn’t hang out in the showers with white men, I really didn’t know.

“Without saying a word, she unzipped my pants, pulled my cock out and before I knew it, it was down her throat.”

“It surprised me so much, I shot my load almost right-a-way. She stood up and asked me if I could come the next day at the same time even though I would finish her project that afternoon. “When I got there the next morning we went to her bedroom and had sex in may different positions.”

“I noticed tonight, you are very good at that.” Victoria said.

“Somehow Pastor Sarah got pictures of us. I got a call from Pastor Sarah to do some minor project at the parsonage. The next day in church, she publicly thanked me and said If any of you ladies have any blockages while your husband is away Sampson has just the tool to take care of your needs“.