Pat Savage in 'Bronze Lust' Ch. 3

Story Info
The Bronze Huntress.
3.1k words
4.64
18.7k
00

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers

Chapter Three: Bronze Huntress

Like a colossus, the skyscraper towered over the City of Manhattan. A gleaming spike of steel and brick over one hundred stories tall, topped by a dirigible mooring mast, it dwarfed the structures around it into insignificance.

On the 86th floor of this impressive building, an elevator door opened. Her face flush with excitement, an entrancing Venus stepped out. Walking towards the end of the corridor, Pat Savage approached a door on which a bronze colored panel said simply, "CLARK SAVAGE, JR." Before she could reach it, it swung open automatically.

The 86th floor of the skyscraper--the top floor, the remainder of the structure's height being composed of the mooring mast--was the headquarters of the Man of Bronze and his aides. Or, at any rate, their headquarters when they were in New York. That they were absent from the Big Apple did not pose any problems for the bronze man's cousin; in fact, it made her task much easier.

The door's opening mechanism had been activated by a radioactive token carried by Pat in her purse. Doc and his crew all carried such tokens and, somewhat grudgingly Pat had felt at the time, Doc had given Pat one as well. Entering the reception room of Doc's HQ, Pat swiftly turned off the traps which Doc had set for any unwary and unwelcome intruders before continuing on into Doc's laboratory.

The Man of Bronze was one of the world's greatest inventors, and in his 86th floor aerie he maintained a laboratory which had only one equal--a secret lab contained in his Fortress of Solitude in the North Pole, to which he would periodically retire. Here, high above the city, Doc Savage, sometimes working alone, sometimes working with Monk and Long Tom--who were among the world's leading experts in chemistry and electricity--had designed devices decades ahead of their time. Although many of these inventions had been created for peaceful uses to benefit mankind, a number were destructive in nature, and it was for these that Pat had come.

Following the car chase, Pat had returned to the salon to find that, while some windows had been blown out in the blast, the damage was minimal. Melissa was relieved to find Pat unharmed, as the airwaves were full of reports, not only on the explosion, but on a running gunfight, which Melissa had deduced involved her thrillseeking lover. As of yet, the radio had offered no explanation for the destruction of the building, and there had been no mention of anyone being kidnapped--notwithstanding that Pat had seen a handcuffed man forced into one of the sedans.

Pat spent some time at the salon arranging for repairs to be made. Then, leaving her capable young assistant with further instructions regarding the establishment, Pat left for her apartment.

Reaching home without further incident, Pat had taken a quick shower to unwind a bit before planning her next moves. Then, dismissing a skirt and blouse as impractical for the task at hand, she put on pants and a shirt. Tucked into her pants, the shirt was pulled taut over her impressive chest, molding itself to her proud, jutting breasts, and she had turned more than one head as she had left her building late afternoon and caught a taxi to her cousin's hangout. As far as Pat was concerned, the fun was just beginning--trouble had reared its head and with Doc out of town, there was no one to stop her from jumping into it feet first. She loved it. However, when looking for trouble it was best to be prepared, and Pat knew just where to go to solve that problem.

In Doc's laboratory, Pat made a beeline for some storage cabinets. On her way there though, she paused for a moment, a devilish grin lighting up her countenance making her even more radiant, as she spied a table in the lab. She wondered to herself with a silent laugh what her esteemed cousin would think if he knew that not more than three weeks ago, she had lain stretched out on that very same table, half-naked, while Monk rammed his hard cock up her tight wet pussy. Stopping by the lab to see Doc, he had briefly been called away, leaving her alone for a short while with her lover. The idea had come to both her and Monk at the same time. Clothing flew. In a matter of moments she and Monk were enjoying a spirited fuck, the sexual sensations heightened by the forbidden location of their romp. Long bronzed legs wrapped around her lover, Pat had quickly and noisily cum as Monk plumbed her depths with his thick dick, pinning her ass down against the hard desk as he slammed into her wet and willing body. With a roar, Monk had deposited a load of jism deep into her dripping pussy a short time later. They had just straightened everything back up when her cousin returned. Pat had barely kept from succumbing to an attack of the giggles as she had talked to Doc, speculating to herself about the look of shock that would have crossed his impassive face if he had known that not only had Monk's cum just filled her cunt, it was now beginning to slowly drip out of her moist slit and down the inside of her muscular thighs. Fortunately, she had left his lofty abode with the Man of Bronze none the wiser.

With a sigh, Pat continued on through the lab--now was no time to reminisce! Opening a storage cabinet, Pat withdrew several items, including one of Doc's equipment vests. These vests contained an amazing array of devices which had gotten Doc out of any number of jams. Slipping the vest on over her shirt, Pat immediately felt a great deal more confident about her planned course of action.

From the cabinet, Pat crossed over to a secret compartment. This compartment concealed a pneumatic passenger tube which Monk had nicknamed the "flea run." Once inside the passenger car, the contraption plummeted earthwards with blinding speed past 86 floors, down into the sub-basement of the skyscraper. The Man of Bronze had spent a fortune designing and implementing the system, only one of several ways he had constructed of exiting his headquarters secretly and in haste.

Entering the car, Pat hurtled downwards but instead of stopping at the bottom, the tube curved, shooting its occupant westward under the streets of the city. Above, the life of New York City went on, pedestrians and drivers alike bustling about their business, street vendors hawking their wares, completely unaware that beneath their feet a pneumatic tube was carrying a passenger through the metropolis at a speed they could only dream about. Finally, the passenger car slowed and came to a stop. It had reached its destination on 34th Street by the Hudson River.

Exiting the car, Pat found herself in a cavernous warehouse. If one had been travelling with the bronze beauty and had ventured outside, he would have seen a gigantic construct of red brick, with no windows, bearing the sign HIDALGO TRADING COMPANY. It would not have looked terribly impressive. Inside, however, the warehouse was filled with a bewildering array of vehicles, ranging from various types of aircraft, including a dirigible, to an assortment of boats and ships. The Hidalgo Trading Company was wholly owned by Doc Savage, and the warehouse housed the incredible mix of vehicles--many of his own design--which he had assembled to assist him in his fight against crime. It was here that Pat had come to obtain the final piece needed for her plan.

Moving stealthily through the yawning structure, Pat reached her destination, an autogyro. Swiftly she stowed the gear she had obtained from Doc's headquarters, before doing a quick once-over of the vehicle to make sure there weren't any problems. For obvious reasons, Doc maintained his fleet in tiptop shape, but for once in her life, Pat decided to err on the side of caution.

Intent on examining the autogyro, Pat was taken by surprise when a loud voice suddenly cried out, "Who's there? Don't move!" Startled, Pat lifted her head and banged it into the metal of the vehicle. With a few colorful curses which would doubtless have caused the bronze man to turn red, she put a hand to her head and turned around.

Before she could answer, the beam of a flashlight stabbed her, the owner of the flashlight walking towards her. Blinking into the light, she shielded her eyes from the glare and, squinting, tried to see who was approaching, but all she could make out was a blurry figure. As the owner of the voice got nearer, the shape resolved into that of a man, carrying not only a flashlight but also a gun, both of which were pointed at Pat.

"Chuck, is that you?" asked Pat.

"Oh, Miss Savage!" came the reply. By now the man was near enough not only to recognize Pat's voice but to see her clearly as well. Having eyed her voluptuous figure, there was no mistaking her identity. "I'm sorry, I didn't see it was you." So saying, the man holstered his firearm. "What are you doing here?"

Charles Howard--or Chuck as Pat had termed him--was one of the watchmen who Doc Savage employed to safeguard the warehouse. As such, Pat had met him on several occasions when she had visited the location with Doc.

Years ago, Chuck had been a crook. Crossing paths with Doc Savage, his life had changed forever. The Man of Bronze did not turn over to the police criminals who he captured during the course of his work. Instead, they were sent to a sanitarium which he operated in upstate New York Here, at Doc's "Crime College", a delicate brain operation was performed which wiped out all memories of the criminal's past. The College's "students" were then retrained in a productive field and, graduating, were returned to the world where they became useful and law abiding members of society. The treatment was highly effective, and not one of the former criminals who had undergone it had ever returned to a life of crime. Chuck was one such graduate of the Crime College, and after he had been released he had, like several of his fellows, been employed by Doc.

"Oh, nothing much," answered Pat, flashing him a winning smile. "I just need to borrow one of my cousin's vehicles for a while. Nothing to trouble yourself about," she finished in an offhand manner.

As Pat spoke, a stricken look came over Chuck's face. He gnawed his lower lip worryingly. "Awww, Miss Savage...I'd love to help you...but I don't think you're allowed to do that. Doc gave me instructions--only him or his men..."

"But Chuck," breathed Pat, stepping closer to the watchman, tossing her bronzed tresses with a slight flick of her head. One slender hand drifted out, almost aimlessly, and began toying with the front of his shirt. "I've gotten involved in lots of Doc's adventures. It's like I'm one of his crew--and even more, I'm his cousin!"

Blushing furiously, Chuck stammered as Pat's wandering fingers ignited his skin, seeming to burn his flesh wherever they alighted. "G-g-gee, Miss Savage...I just don't know!" The last was said with a bit of a yelp as the tall, stunning vision moved closer to him and began to run the manicured fingers of her other hand through his hair. "Maybe you're right--but I just don't know."

"Well, why don't you think about it for a few minutes," whispered Pat seductively, a glint in her golden eyes. "Think real hard about it..." she sighed, slowly wetting her full, crimson lips with the tip of her pink tongue. As she spoke, one hand slid down Chuck's trembling body and squeezed his erection. "...while I see what sort of weapon you're hiding here. We don't want you to hurt anyone with this, now do we?"

Pat slowly dropped to her knees before the amazed watchman, running her strong hands along his thighs before beginning to unbuckle and unzip his pants. Scarcely crediting his eyes, Chuck stared in shocked amazement at the tableau unfolding before him as his dick sprang free of its enclosure and bobbed eagerly in front of the young woman.

"Miss Savage...Pat...I'm not sure...OH JESUS!" Chuck exclaimed, as the bronzed haired beauty leaned forward and, opening her luscious lips wide, slowly sucked his hard cock into her hot mouth. The wet, velvety feel of her tongue as she slowly swallowed his length was incredible.

Reaching the base of his throbbing erection, Pat slid her mouth nearly all the way off of him, leaving his prick shining with her saliva, before beginning to bob her head up and down, sucking on his cock. As her lips slid along the shaft, her agile tongue licked along it, paying particularly loving attention to its head as she began each downstroke, licking little drops of pre-cum from its slit.

Chuck was stunned as he watched the bronzed beauty's luscious red lips envelop his steel hard cock, felt her talented tongue teasing and caressing him, felt the hot, wet suction coaxing him to come.

After one upstroke, Pat momentarily lifted her mouth off him, batted her eyes at him and asked coyly, "So, do you like my sucking on your cock?"

"Oh God, yes! Please, Miss Savage...I mean Pat...please suck me some more!"

Pat eagerly got back to the task at hand, causing Chuck to groan in pleasure. The sensation was incredible. Pat loved to give blowjobs and she was an expert fellacitrix. Her busy mouth elicited moan after moan from the unbelieving watchman, whose hands had gently gripped her head as it bobbed up and down on his cock.

The sight of Doc's cousin with his dick buried in her pretty little mouth, and the sensations it was causing, soon proved too much for Pat's willing victim.

Chuck managed to gasp, "I...I...I'm cumming!" as he shot off into her mouth, ramming his cock down her throat, coating her tonsils with his creamy spunk. Spurt after spurt of his hot cum was swallowed eagerly by the kneeling young woman, tongue lapping up each jet as it ejaculated forth, fingers playing with his sac to coax more out of him. Pat loved the taste of cum, loved to swallow it as she felt a cock cumming in her mouth, paying frothy tribute to her oral skills.

To Chuck, his orgasm at the mouth of the suckling young woman seemed to last an eternity. Finally his balls were emptied and with a soft "plop!" his softening dick slid out of Pat's mouth. Grinning, she gazed up at him, a trace of his cum glistening on the outside of her lower lip.

"So Chuck, what do you think? Are you sure I can't just borrow my cousin's autogyro for a little while? I really need it--and I promise to take tender loving care of it."

Slightly embarrassed, Chuck hurriedly zipped up. "Well, seeing as you're Doc's cousin and all, and practically one of his men--I mean crew!--I don't think Doc would mind. He never said you, specifically, couldn't use his stuff. If he'd thought of it when he was talking to me, I'm sure he would have okayed it."

"Thanks, Chuck, you're a doll!" exclaimed Pat, rising to her feet and giving him a quick peck, causing him to once more blush furiously.

"Awww...Miss Savage...that's okay," he managed to choke out, nervously shuffling his feet.

Considering that she had just sucked him off, Pat thought it was kind of sweet that he still called her Miss Savage. She decided to leave quickly, before the guard could change his mind. Climbing into the vehicle, she called for him to open the hangar doors. Taxiing out of the warehouse, Pat sent the craft leaping skyward. While not quite as expert a pilot as Doc and many of his men were, she was a more than capable flier.

Pat swiftly sped over the darkening city, the twilight pierced by the blaze of streetlights and headlights, by light poring out of building windows, as the pulse of the teeming metropolis beat into the early night. Within a matter of moments she reached the intersection where she'd crashed into the truck during the chase. There she donned a set of bulky goggles and threw a switch on the autogyro's control panel. Immediately, Pat could see a glowing blue trail, beginning where she'd hit the fleeing vehicle with the bullets from the supermachine pistol, and continuing faintly down the street.

Flying high above the metropolis, the bronzed huntress followed the spectral trail of her quarry. The supermachine pistol had been loaded with a special drum of bullets, designed by Doc Savage, containing a mixture which was invisible to the unaided eye but which marked its presence as a glowing blue when lit by the ultraviolet light mounted to the bottom of the autogyro and viewed through special lenses. The substance left a trail in its wake which would, however, soon dissipate--after a day or so under normal conditions, sooner if there was rain. To help him locate Pat if she ever got in trouble, Doc had given the supermachine pistol and its special ammo to Pat and explained its use. Though seemingly nearly omniscient, it is doubtful the Man of Bronze could have foreseen the results of his action. Instead of helping to protect her from trouble, his device was now leading his adventure-loving cousin deeper into it!

Whirring away, the autogyro followed the course of the fleeing vehicle out of the city, east toward Long Island Sound. Several miles out of the city, in the deepening twilight Pat saw the bluish trail leave the roadway and turn onto a gravel drive. Following above this path, which twisted through and was often obscured by forest, momentarily breaking the glowing trail, Pat suddenly came upon a clearing in which were parked two sedans--the same two sedans which she had pursued earlier that day! Although the light was almost gone, Pat could see a warehouse--together with a dock--on the Sound, not far from the cars. Tethered to the dock was a boat. In the dimming light, from her altitude Pat couldn't see anyone on the ground, though there were lights on in the house.

Swinging the autogyro eastward, Pat headed along the shore, searching for a clearing large enough to land her craft in. Luck was with the female Savage, as she found a suitable landing site after only a few minutes. Circling a few times to try to see if the ground was level enough, Pat finally brought the autogyro in for a landing. As the vehicle touched down smoothly, Pat smiled to herself, pleased. Not even her famous cousin could have bettered that landing, she felt!

Disembarking, Pat put a few more items into the utility vest she had taken from Doc's and holstered one of his superfirers. Glancing around one last time to memorize the location of the clearing, Pat stepped into the darkened forest and was swallowed up into the night.

Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers