Path of Evil Ch. 03 Pt. 2

Story Info
Dealing with the vampire, for a superior form of completion.
1.5k words
4.71
9.8k
4

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was inspired by the Path of Evil Module for NWN2—little besides character names and abilities are used.

The story thus far: Thurlith and party dealt with the drow and the devils. Thurlith dealt with the undead himself, using his spells to slip past most of them, only to be ambushed by Afa, the vampire priestess who was leading the undead. Defeating the ambush and the priestess, he coerced her, with psychology, magic and might into accepting her place as a subordinate member of his pack. To prove that, and to complete the trio of holes he's fucked this day, he plans to bugger the bitch.

"I've had a drider's mouth, a succubus's cunt and I'll have a vampire's ass, all in one day." Thurlith explained.

"Of course, sir." Afa said, pressing her slim body against his. Her high breasts pushed into his robes, hard nipples tented the dress. He could feel them through the robes, like little diamonds. "Do you want me to keep the dress on or take it off?" She whispered.

He could feel the cool air of her breath on his face. "I think off this time. But keep the dress around, I may want to rip a dress off you sometime and this one's already damaged." At that idea, she shuddered against him. His hands came around to grope her tight ass through the silk of her dress. She gasped. "I see you like that idea." His hand ran in through one of the holes he'd burned in her dress to caress cool flesh. Her cunt wept at his touch. "No underwear, such a dirty girl." He slid two fingers easily into her pussy. "But that will come later. This time, you will give yourself to me. You will do all the work and you will earn my seed and your place." The muscles of her fuck-hole tightened at that and he smiled savagely, pulling her away from him with those penetrating fingers and then a hand between her small breasts.

She staggered back, his fingers making an odd squelching noise as they left her tight, well-muscled hole. Her eyes were full of hunger and wounded pride. Thurlith turned his back on her and walked to her altar to Kanchelsis, hopping up beside the statue and actually moving it aside so he could lie back on the stone table. He rearranged his robes to free his cock and lay still, carefully not looking at the beautiful, furious creature he'd left behind. Despite the activity of the day, he was already half-hard and he wasn't going to make it easy on the beast.

His eyes closed, but he silently strengthened the protective spells that surrounded him, just in case he was mistaken and Afa was not the eager little vampire sub she claimed to be.

Silk slid on skin, sounding almost like water falling from soft skin to pool around her feet. The sound of bare feet on stone was hard to make out, but in his hypersensitive state, he could damn near feel every step she took towards him. This moment was almost as good as the moment when he would finally flood her with his seed. This was the moment when she chose what she was.

She paused above him, mouth open, jagged teeth barred eyes on the throbbing vein...her head bent and her tongue ran along the length of the vein that was the spine of his hardening cock. It jumped at her touch, hardening, damn near smacking her in the face. She carefully ran her tongue over every inch of his cock, getting it nice and wet, then as a final touch, she thrust forward, filling her throat with his cock. She lacked any sort of gag reflex, or need to breathe, and the jagged stumps of her fangs scraped his cock briefly. Thurlith lay still, keeping his hands relaxed at his side and not buried in her hair. Barely.

She pulled back after a long minute. "Sir, may I lube my ass, or do you want to take it dry?"

"Vampire's choice."

She nodded. He could feel that, her head pressed against his cock briefly. Squelching noises indicated she was using her own arousal to prepare her butt for the buggering of a lifetime.

Her hands pressed against his chest, wet with her own juices and she swung a leg over his hips. For a moment they were an obscene parody of the tableau they'd made when she first attacked him. Then a hand left those broad shoulders to find his fat prick and guide it to her tight hole. This was far from the first time she'd taken a cock up her backdoor. The vampire who'd turned her had enjoyed sharing all her holes with her underlings almost as much as she enjoyed making the noble bitch lick her cunt.

But they had taken her, when they wanted to, or when their leader had said to, it had never been at her hand. Unlike the throbbing prick that she guided into her sphincter, relaxing the tight muscle as she let her own bodyweight, such as it was, and superhumanly strong muscles press her down upon the cock. Her ass stretched over the cock, cool as the room, but flexing around his cock with the skill of a trained masseur, or a skilled whore.

She gasped in pain and pleasure as she slowly filled herself with his cock. She split herself atop him, finally bottoming out, her ass pressed against his hips. At that, Thurlith opened his eyes and looked up at the beautiful vampire who was astride him. Her pale body was cool and almost ghostlike above him. She pushed herself up, until only the head of his cock was in her ass, her clutching sphincter pressing against the sweet spot right under the head of his cock.

Her firm, high breasts barely moved as she began to bounce atop his prick. Her legs folded up, pressing on the stone of the table, rather than the floor, pressing against his hips. Hands rose almost of their own accord, to fondle those breasts. Barely handfuls, their nipples damn near cut into his palm as he groped her. She moaned as his hands fell from those breasts to trace abstract patterns down the vampire's sides, until they came to rest on soft hips. The magical rings on his hands pressed into her skin.

The hands could have controlled her movement (or tried, given her vampiric strength), but instead they just let her ride him, buggering herself atop him. She was driving him closer to orgasm, though she herself was taking little pleasure in the act. Until the hands fell from her hips to tease the prominent clit that rose and fell with each thrust, never quite managing to hit his firm stomach. But the nimble fingers of the sorcerer could reach it and stimulate it easily. She threw her head back, enjoying the pleasure and the submission. Pale hair surrounded her head like an absurd halo as Thurlith's hips began to thrust despite himself. The perfection of her control had faltered as well as the fucking pair each acted on instinct.

Her hands left his shoulders to find and grip her own chest, enhanced strength leaving pale fingermarks all over them as she squeezed and tortured those pale hills, she began to whisper a warning, that she would cum soon.

"Not until I do, pet." Thurlith replied.

Not that he was far from it himself. But she had said it first. As in all things, he had to be the best. His left hand never stopped torturing her clit, but his right rose to catch her by the throat and pull her down so her pale eyes met his green ones. His own magically enhanced strength pressed on her button and windpipe at the same time, almost breaking her self control. She writhed atop him, pressing every inch of her lithe frame against his and with a roar he lost it, filling her ass with an ocean of cum. Her orgasm was quieter, but no less intense. Her frame went rigid, locked atop him, as the power of the pleasure burned through her body, as if her brain had been overloaded and could not find a way to restart.

They lay there for a long minute as his cock slowly softened within her, slightly loosened, ass. Then he rolled her off him. She fell, knocking the statue of her god to the floor, then hitting it herself with a wet thump. Thurlith rose, somewhat unsteadily and grabbed her by her long pale hair, pulling her halfway up. She was a light thing for someone so strong, and she moaned at the feel of the pain. That moan had undercurrents of lust though, which only deepened when he casually wiped his cock in her silken hair, drying every drop of his cum and precum from it.

"Get yourself cleaned up and your pets downstairs. Good girl." That last was said as he would have spoken to a dog that performed some mediocre trick. And without another word, he stalked out of the room.