Pathetic Pete Ch. 01

Story Info
The day Pete realised he was a voyeuristic cuckold.
2.3k words
4.06
40.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Pete and by most people's standards I guess that I am somewhat pathetic. I can live with that; I guess that just confirms how pathetic I truly am.

Anyway, why do I think I am pathetic? Well there is one very good reason; I get off seeing my wife getting fucked by other men.

I am a voyeur and a cuckold. I have had the most amazing and intense orgasms of my life whilst pleasuring myself as I watch my wife getting from other men what I have, ever so obviously, never been able to give her.

The other important fact I should share with you at this point is that my wife has no idea that I know she is cheating on me. I have never plucked up the courage to confront her; yet more evidence of my pathetic nature. I think the principal reasons for this are that I do not want the voyeurism to stop and I am too much of a coward to have the confrontation, which could very well finish our marriage. I know that this sounds pathetic but I truly love Jane and in every way apart from her slutty cheating she is my perfect wife; loving, attentive and fun to be around.

This first short story is about the day I found out that I loved being a voyeur; the day I found out I was a cuckold; the day I found out my wife was a dirty cheating slut.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a Thursday morning. I had just got out of the shower and I was looking at myself in the mirror as I got dried and dressed. Not bad; I am certainly average looking (five foot nine, brown hair, neither handsome nor ugly) but my body is in decent shape. Once dressed I head back into the bedroom and kiss Jane on the cheek.

She is still asleep but stirs slightly at my touch. I take a moment to gaze at her form. She looks amazing to me. I am well aware that she is not especially pretty; most people would say she has a plain face. However, she works hard at a whole array of classes to keep her small well-toned body in perfect shape; and it works. She has a killer body; athletic but with boobs and a bum that stick out more than you would expect. The overall impression is that she is pretty damn hot from the neck down.

I am semi hard as I leave the house and start the forty minute commute to work. I am a manager in a design office of a very big construction company and so I make enough money for the both of us. This means that Jane can live a life of leisure. She is a lady that lunches and she keeps herself and our house in perfect condition.

By the time I arrive at work my mind is fully on the job and what I and my team of designers need to do for the day ahead. I make myself a coffee, say hello to my team and head to my office. I relax with my coffee for a moment or two before deciding what I need to say at the morning brief.

Ten minutes later I step into the design office and deliver my brief. As I head back to my office I suddenly remember that I have left all of the design proposals that I need to work on today at home. 'Oh for fuck sake,' I am annoyed with myself

The only other copies are with my boss and he is in a big meeting with the Board all day. I have no choice; I will have to head back home and just work late tonight to make up for the hour and a half that will be wasted. I make up some excuse to my administrator and make the journey back home.

~~~~~~~~~~

As I pulled onto our driveway I began to frown. 'Whose bike is that?' I asked myself. I certainly don't know anyone who has a motorbike and I was pretty sure that Jane didn't. It was an impressive thing; I know nothing about bikes but I could tell it was very large and obviously powerful and fast.

I walked past it and entered our front door. As soon as I got in I froze. I could immediately here a loud rhythmic creaking that I instantly recognised as the creaking that our bed makes every time me and Jane have sex (which, given the general tone and content of this story, you may be surprised to hear is most days.) The creaking was accompanied by a string of incoherent phrases like 'Oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck, oh shit, oh, that's it, oh shit yes...' You get the picture. The voice was obviously Jane's.

It felt like I had been punched in the stomach. My Jane was obviously cheating on me. I felt hollow inside. I was sad, I was angry, I was hurt and I was scared. I really do not think I have ever felt such an intense mix of emotions as I did at that point. I was instantly a broken man; or so it felt at that moment.

Now I will admit that occasionally whilst pleasuring myself I have used the mental image of Jane getting fucked by other men (usually huge black men with enormous cocks, and muscles to match) to help me along. Those instances were pure fantasy. The thought of it happening in real life was abhorrent. Of course I do not want Jane cheating on me; it would be the end of my world. At least that is what I thought.

I realised several things as I stood there with tears welling up in my eyes. Firstly I realised just how much I loved Jane, she was my world. Secondly I realised that I was too much of a coward to confront Jane and the biker; if nothing else I was scared about the potential physical confrontation. Most surprising of all was the realisation that my cock was rock hard. It throbbed so hard that it felt like one touch would make it explode. Could this really be true? Could I really be so turned on by my Jane really getting fucked by another man? Surely not.

All I knew was that all other thoughts and emotions were suddenly overtaken by one clear drive. 'I must see them at it.' That strong drive made my legs propel me ever-so-quietly towards our bedroom door.

The door was ajar but I could not risk looking around it. So I peaked through the small gap at the hinge side of the door. It was enough; I could see it all.

Jane was red-faced and covered in sweat. Her legs were wrapped around her lover and her boobs swung wildly as he pounded her really hard and fast. She looked so incredibly hot to me at that moment; if it was possible (which, of course, it wasn't) it felt like my cock grew another couple of inches.

I was surprised by the biker. He was no looker. He had a full beard and moustache and he had quite a belly. He was not in the best shape a man could be but he did have one natural advantage. I could see his cock sliding in and out of Jane's red, wet vagina. His cock was obviously long (at least two inches longer than my seven inches) but more than that it was thick (maybe even twice as thick as mine).

Jane's eyes had rolled back into her head as she continued to moan in ecstasy. The biker was obviously fucking her harder than I had ever fucked her before. He was relentless and she was loving it. Her pelvis pushed back against him hard in time with every one of his powerful thrusts. I was transfixed. This man was defiling my wife, reaching places I could only dream of, making her react like I never could and all I could do was watch. I did not want to miss a second.

I was suddenly shocked out of my stupor when the biker lifted his hand and smacked Jane hard across her face; it went an instant angry red. 'Put your fucking back into it, slut,' he growled.

I could not believe it. Surely Jane would not put up with such demeaning treatment. I was wrong. 'Yes sir,' Jane breathlessly uttered as she redoubled her pelvic efforts and almost instantly orgasmed. 'Ohhhhhhhh FUCK, FUCK, FUCK...OH FUCK YES,' she screamed. I could not believe how she had demeaned herself, how submissive she was to this out-of-shape biker but more than that I could not believe the intensity of her orgasm. It seemed to last forever, with Jane screaming loudly throughout and her body convulsing as if it had a mind of its own. I had never made her react like that. I briefly wondered whether I had ever truly given her an orgasm or whether she always faked it to save my feelings.

These thoughts were soon dispelled by the intense arousal I was feeling. What was wrong with me? A stranger was fucking my wife in our bed and treating her like a cheap whore and I was enjoying the show...pathetic.

Jane eventually calmed down as her orgasm subsided and she briefly let herself relax. Biker slapped her again, just as hard, 'Don't you dare slow down, slut. I ain't anywhere near finishing yet.'

Again Jane responded with a breathless 'Yes sir,' and pounded her body against his. I realised that my hand was now inside my trousers (when the hell did I open them?) and I was rubbing my rock hard cock. I was careful not to alert them to my presence, although with all the noise they were making I did not need to be so quiet. The biker's belly made a loud slapping noise against Jane's toned tummy every thrust.

He kept on pounding my wife hard and fast and I came hard in my pants. The intensity of my self-induced orgasm was a revelation to me. So much stronger even than when I am making love to Jane. What the hell was wrong with me? My suit trousers were a mess but I kept on pumping.

Eventually the biker growled, 'I'm gonna cum bitch. Make it fucking good.' A few seconds later all three of us came at once. My little dribble added to the mess in my pants. Jane screamed and convulsed as intensely as last time. The biker went sort of rigid and I could see his big balls pulsating as they pumped his juice deep into my wife.

When he had finished he rolled off her. I could see rivers of his sticky white mess running out of my wife's gaping (I had never seen it so wide) pussy. Her body was still shaking slightly as she gradually came down from her orgasm. 'Oh fuck, Jez. No one can make me feel like you do. That was AMAZING.'

The words were like a dagger to my heart but the intense arousal seemed to make things okay.

Jez just smiled and growled, 'Enough fucking talking. Get down there and clean me off, slut.'

Jane's eyes lit up and she smiled, 'my pleasure sir.' With that she slid herself down the bed and took his softening manhood in her mouth. She groaned as if it was the sweetest thing she had ever tasted.

Jez grabbed her head hard and vigorously face fucked Jane. He did not let her come up for air, even when she was gagging. This was all about his pleasure.

My view was amazing. Jane's ass and pussy were exposed to me as she was on all fours. I saw Jez's cum dripping out of her onto our sheets as I could see his cock destroying her mouth in the gap I could see between her legs. I was rock hard and pumping again.

I came a long time before Jez. A little dribble only as it was my third time in an hour.

Eventually Jez came in Jane's mouth and she swallowed it all and licked her lips, 'Mmm, lovely,' she purred. She had never swallowed my cum. However she hardly ever gave me head. She said she did not really like it; I guess she was lying about that.

Jez laughed, 'You are a dirty fucking slut. Same time tomorrow.' He got out of bed, got dressed into his leathers and headed out. I had left the house before he left the bedroom. I could not risk him seeing my car.

I could not believe what had just happened. My wife obviously got a high quality fucking every day whilst I was at work. The feelings of loss and betrayal were present but they were overwhelmed by my intense arousal. All I knew is that I had to see this again.

~~~~~~~~~~

When I got back to work (fortunately I kept a spare suit in my car in case I need to go away on business at short notice) I made some pathetic excuse for my prolonged absence that seemed to wash. However I could not concentrate all day. It seemed like I was constantly hard.

That evening it was as if nothing had happened. Of course, as far as Jane was concerned nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

Like most nights we made love that night. I spent the whole time with my eyes closed replaying the mental image of Jez destroying Jane and, despite having cum four times that day already (I could not resist relieving myself one more time in the toilets at work that afternoon), I came really quickly and Jane did not even have time to fake an orgasm. As we rolled over she smiled at me and said 'That was lovely.' She went to sleep. All I could do was think about Jez and Jane. The negative emotions just seemed to make the arousal more intense. About an hour later I had to pleasure myself in the bathroom one last time before I, too, finally went to sleep.

My voyeuristic adventures had begun.