Pati Wreaks A Terrible Revenge

Story Info
Attacked and abused, Pati enacts retribution.
45.6k words
3.98
53.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
At0mica
At0mica
2 Followers

My name is Patricia, Pati to most, Trish to some, Patricia to no-one since my parents had died. I was on a holiday, soaking up the sun and getting some rest and recovery time. I had suffered a really bad session at the hands of some well hung studs at a sleazy porno filming, and needed to recoup. A friend, George, had arranged for this holiday for me, bought and paid for, in return for one little favour, saying that all I had to do was bring a memory stick with me and hand it over to someone. Well, that is easy. It wasn't drugs or anything like that, and so I thought 'Easy Peasy'. The only downside, I guess, had been when the delivery boy turned up with my tickets and travel arrangements he had expected to be thanked. So I had said, 'Thank you very much'. That wasn't what he had meant. He had pushed me back into my house and fucked me on my lounge floor. Oh, so that is Arabic for 'thank you' is it? Well, okay, I suppose, and here I am in a luxury 5 star hotel.

Dinner was ok, a buffet which meant I could pick and choose and go for all the savoury things I like. It was quite a varied buffet, designed I supposed to cater for guests from all over the world. I walked back to my room, talking the long scenic route to take in some of the hotel. They had a gym, I would try and find out if they had a women's only section, no way I was going to work out with big bulging biceps boys all trying to out do each other, no way. The pools looked good, and I liked the look of one that had a nice secluded grassy area, very quiet, perhaps I could lay there unmolested and get a tan. I found the book swap library, useful for when I have run out of reading material and a couple of other restaurants, a Japanese sushi, no thank you very much, and an Italian, I might give that a try, partial to a dish of meat balls.

Laughing at my own dirty thoughts I got back to my room and decided early to bed, after all, I wanted to be up with the sun. I was quite happy sleeping all the time it was dark, but I didn't want to waste any precious daylight.

My door knocked. I guessed it was probably room service for something and half concentrating, I opened the door.

"Good evening. I believe that you have a package for me." A tall man stood there, he was dressed in the full Arabian regalia, a white dishdasha from shoulders to floor, a white ghutra on his head and a blue band holding it in place.

"I don't know. Who are you?" It occurred to me that he could be anyone, and just handing something over to the first person that knocked may not be such a sensible idea.

"I am the person who is paying for this room" he said. "I have a friend, George, he has made the arrangements for me in England. I would like my package please."

Well, I guess if he knew that much, then, I ought to hand it over.

"Right, okay, I will go and get it then." I stepped away from the door and went to the small safe in the wardrobe, opening it using my secret code, I always used my mother's birthday, easy to remember and well, probably not easy for someone else to guess. I turned to go back to the door to hand it over and was startled, he had stepped in behind me, I hadn't expected that, I think I jumped two paces to the left of my skin.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to be behind me." It was a bit lame, but what else could I say.

"My package."

I handed across the small USB stick that I had carried across from England. I had attached it to my keyring of house keys and it came across in my handbag as hand luggage. No one had remarked on it at security, exactly as expected, and low key as instructed.

"You like your hotel?"

"Yes, thank you, it is very nice. I like nice and quiet, I am looking forward to a few days just laying in the sun."

"You are grateful then."

"Well yes." Oh, here we go.

"Perhaps you would extend me the courtesy of perhaps showing me your gratitude." Well, of course I would. Jesus I was getting a bit pissed off with this. Do people not accept a simple 'thank you' these days? Oh well. I closed the gap between us and put my hand on his abdomen and then slid it down to his groin. I found his half hard cock and gripped it through his dishdasha, and felt it twitch a little as it hardened more.

"This is nice," I said, "Would you like me to make it happy?"

"You know what you have to do."

I slipped my straps off my shoulders and undid the sip under my left shoulder. My dress slipped down and I stepped out of it, standing in just bra and panties. My bra was next off and then my panties. I stepped back to him ready to get under his clothes, but his hand was quicker, he grabbed my shoulders and spun me around, pushing me onto my bed, pushing my shoulders so that I was kneeling on the floor, but laying face down on the bed. He pushed my legs apart with his feet, and then he fumbled between my cheeks. Christ, does no one know what bloody foreplay is. I felt his cock push at my fanny and without any ceremony, and with a slightly painful push, he was in.

Hard cock, not overly big as with most Arab men in my experience, but adequate. He obviously had simply lifted his clothes as I felt them across my back as he fucked me. His cock had a fattish end and it gave a nice sensation in my fanny as it rubbed my insides, his balls were large and slapped against me as he built up speed. He had a hand in the middle of my back, holding me down on the bed, I couldn't even get to my fanny to rub my clit, and his weight across my back made it difficult to breath. He fucked hard and my fanny wrapped around his cock, feeling empty as he pulled out, feeling filled when he fucked in, small stabs of pleasure shot from my fanny each time he drove in, it wasn't so bad. Then he stopped. He pulled out of me without warning, leaving me feeling empty, and a little cold. I wanted him to put his cock back in and fuck me, but he pulled me back off the bed and twisted me round.

"Use your mouth." He stood in front of me, his cock glistening with my juices, jutting out from his golden brown body, his darker balls ribbed and taut below. I opened my mouth and sucked him in, taking the weight of his balls in my hand. At least like this I had a chance of rubbing my clit and getting a little something from it myself. I sucked him in and then let his cock slip out, gently rolling his testicles around inside his ball sac, and then I licked the length of his cock and sucked his balls into my mouth, wanking his shaft with my hand. His balls pulled and strained in my mouth as I wanked him, and then as I gave a hard upstroke, his balls pulled from my mouth with a 'plop'. I was pushing my clit, rubbing it in circles with my thumb, trying to get back that little feeling, the pain, just so I could lose myself in the act.

I ran my tongue around the rim of his cock and then down his shaft, again sucking his balls into my mouth and giving him a few hard wanks.

He took my head and held it back, pushed his cock into my mouth, and began to fuck my mouth, pushing in, his cock head sliding across my tongue, testing my gag control to its limits.

"Suck woman" he said as he fucked, I did the best I could to suck and also to get into it myself, rubbing my clit, and sliding my fingers down between myself. I began to feel the warmth spreading from my fanny, felt the tightness begin, and began to get into the moment. I fantasised that he was a rich sheik who was adding me to his harem, who would demand my services each day, sometimes taking me off to the desert to fuck me in the sand. I began to breath quicker, to feel the tightness in my fanny , empty but for a finger tip, and I rolled and tweaked his balls as he pumped into my mouth.

He pulled back and thrust deep into my mouth, and I felt his sperms shoot, coating my throat as he fucked, I tried to suck as best I could, tried to drain his cock and swallow, tried to get his spunk into my stomach rather than my lungs, again, my moment abandoned, my own heat and need just forgotten as he grunted and thrust until he was spent. He stepped away from me and looked down at me.

"You will be picked up at 0900. Be ready."

"Be ready for what?" I asked, "What do I need to get ready for? What should I wear?"

"Be ready to be grateful," he said and he turned and walked away. I heard the room door open and then close. Bastard, Did he really think that me carrying a fucking memory stick for him granted him total access to use me as he wished? Well, yes, I guess he did. Bastard. I lay back on the bed and slipped my fingers along my fanny, a gentle touch at my clit, a shallow dip into my fanny, a nail edge gently running along the lips of my fanny. A little pulse started just inside me and it grew as I rubbed at my clit, a little throb of pleasure began between the lips of my fanny, and as I touched my clit again, a shot of electricity darted to my breasts, I had to grab and squeeze a nipple to complete the connection. As I ran a finger nail edge along my lips again, the pleasure became a pain, an ecstasy of excruciating pleasure and the explosion shot from my crotch and doubled me up, leaving my laying on my side, my knees bent to my chest, and my hand between my legs. I fell asleep in moments.

I awoke, naked and shivering on the bed, my hand between my legs, squeezed against my clitoris, and with a squidgy feeling between my legs. I moved my fingers and yes, my fanny was still slick with my juices. Well, I had clearly allowed myself to get used, simply saying that I would accept their money in order to courier memory sticks for them, seemed to give them, as far as they were concerned, carte blanche to use me and my body as they liked. I just wish one of the bastards would just give me a hard fuck instead of leaving me unsatisfied and having to use my own devices in order to finish. Bastards.

I got up and sat on the loo, peeing, tempted to let my hand get in the way again, to rub myself as I pee'd, but I was a little scared that it might get to the stage where I would have to wank every time I had a pee, and that was not a route I wanted to go down. I washed myself in the bidet, enjoying the feel of the flannel as I wiped it between my legs, a little thrill coming my way as the flannel rubbed my clitoris, but I was tired and didn't want to get all wound up and have to masturbate again. I went back into the bedroom and picked my clothes off the floor and put them on a chair, I would sort them in the morning. I slid between the clean covers, my head on the pillow and that was it, I was out like a light.

I woke up and showered, the night had been full of strange erotic dreams, filled with camels and Bedouins and leaving me tossing and turning, constantly waking just at a point of intensity. Breakfast was coffee and quoissants, and then a walk back to my room to get ready. I had no idea what to wear, but I knew one thing, none of the clothes I would wear would be good. I wasn't going to have even more good clothes ruined. I waited in reception and a man dressed in Arabian clothes came across and asked who I was, and when I confirmed, he asked if I was ready.

"For what?" I asked.

"For today. Follow me" he instructed. I followed him, again to a Toyota all wheel drive and her set off. After leaving the hotel we headed towards the mountains, after about 20 minutes of highway he pulled off. He got out and lowered his tyre pressures. Back in the car he set a GPS system built into his rear view mirror and we set off across the sand. The journey was considerably bumpier and I found myself swaying from side to side. I quite enjoyed the offroad driving and wasn't phased as the Toyota slewed down the side of dunes and I managed to keep a rough sense of direction as the sun was behind us the whole time.

About an hour later we pulled up at what looked like a low mud brick wall, with a collection of tents beyond. The wall, it turns out on closer examination ran around the tents, forming an enclosure, perhaps keeping the tents protected, although I knew not what it could protect them from. As far as I knew the only life left in the desert was Bedouins, Camels and insects. He led me to a tent in the centre of the encampment and, lifting a flap of cloth, he bade me enter. The tent, by comparison to the extremely bright desert sun, was dark inside and it took a while for my eyes to adjust. The man who visited my room yesterday evening was sat in a chair towards one side of the tent. There were rugs on the floor, and parts of the tent seemed sectioned off with drapes of cloth.

"Welcome," he said. "Please sit." There being no chairs I sat cross legged on the floor.

"The device that you bought was not tampered with."

"I would have been worried if you thought at it had been."

"I think it would have been a little more serious than that. You would not have returned home."

"I suspect that would have caused some trouble, my embassy would ask searching questions."

"The information that you bought me was worth 4.3 million US Dollars. Do you really think that we would be in the slightest bit concerned about enquiries. You would simply be filled with hashish and given to a tribe of Bedouin. They roam the deserts, and it would be many years before they came across a settlement again. In all that time you would be living on your back and surviving on hashish. In my experience, when the women resurface, their minds are gone and their bodies are ruined."

"I was right to be worried then, because I followed the instructions to the letter. Had you done that, it would have been wrong."

"I don't deal in right or wrong."

"I understand."

"Tell me, did you thank the driver for bringing you here safely?"

Oh shit, this was really beginning to get on my tits. "I used the words 'thank you', I passed some dirham's, but no, if you mean the way I thanked you last night, then no I did not."

"Let me make this clear for you. You are a Western woman, it is a prize to have knowledge of you for my men. When ever they do you a service, you will offer to thank them properly."

"Okay."

"I have a device for you to take back with you to England."

"Okay."

"That is not the right response." I was really getting pissed of with this.

"May I express my gratitude to you?"

"That is better. No, not now, perhaps when my driver brings you back before you leave for England. I do not have time for your stumbling now."

'Stumbling?' Who the fuck did he think he was? So, I was now expected to fuck the driver every time he drove me, I was expected to fuck this Arab every time he collected or delivered something. Jesus.

He continued, "and when you thank my driver for bringing you here, I want no trace of him when you see me." So, he didn't like sloppy seconds. "You must thank him, how you do that is your concern, but your 'pashi' must be unsullied."

I assumed my pashi was my fanny, great, blow job then, I didn't expect that I would be able to escape with just a hand job. God, I hated hand job, they really tired my arms.

"As you wish," I said. I did not know what else to say. He looked away, I took it that my audience was over. I stood and left the tent. The driver was outside, he led me to the car and drove off.

After a few minutes of bumping and bouncing I found my nerve to speak. " I would like to thank you for safely driving me."

"Yes madam" he said and he drove between two sand dunes and stopped. He went to the back of the car and pulled out a rug which he placed on the sand at the side of the Toyota. He opened my door. "Madam" he said, pointing at the rug.

"What would you care for?" I asked, "in what way would you like me to thank you?"

He removed his jacket and placed in on the drivers seat. He then slipped off his shoes and undid and removed his trousers, he did not wear underpants I noticed.

"In every way madam," he answered in response to my early question. I put my hands up my skirt and pulled down my panties, giving my clitoris a small rub just to waken it up. I put my panties on my car seat and shut the car door. I stepped across to him and took his cock in my hand, giving him a slow wank, pulling his shaft hard back as he grew harder in my hands. I knelt on the rug and sucked his cock into my mouth, feeling the veins in his shaft with my tongue, running my tongue around the rim of his cock, curling the tip of my tongue, trying to force it down the little hole at the end of his cock, my left hand massaging and playing with his balls, swirling them in my hand as I sucked at his cock with my mouth, and wanked him with my right hand. After a few minutes I felt a slight change in his balls, and he started to fuck my mouth, pushing deeper into my throat, as he changed from passive recipient to active fucker.

He pushed me away and his cock slipped from my mouth. "On your knees" he said, pushing me so that I fell onto my hands. He knelt behind me and I felt his cock nuzzling at my fanny. He pushed in a few times and then withdrew, and I felt him fisting his cock and it pushed at my arse. Oh Christ, no lube, I really needed a dry arse fuck in the middle of a desert. I heard him spit, and I felt his globule land in my arse crack and tickle as it ran down to my anus. He wiped his cock head along the saliva and pushed again, this time forcing his way past my muscles and pushed in, keeping pushing until he was fully inside me. The pain was almost too much to bear, I nearly cried out at him, to just fuck my fanny instead, but I didn't, and he pulled back, his cock sliding outwards, my arse squeezing as it tried to shit him out of me. He plunged back in and he let out a guttural growl as my arse gripped and squeezed at his cock as he battered at my insides, his thrusts getting slightly easier, although I wasn't sure what was providing his lubrication, and I wasn't sure I wanted to know. I felt his cock as it thudded into my bowel wall, the angle I was at didn't make it easy for him to simply slide up my insides and fuck me. It was probably better for him as it must have felt like he was bottoming out each time, and with my arse squeezing his cock he, thankfully, didn't last long. He slammed against me, pushing so hard as to almost seem like he was pushing himself inside me. He screamed and his nails dug into my shoulder and I felt the cold of his come as it spurted inside me. He gasped again, twice more he pushed inside me, ejaculating, squirting inside my bowel, coating my insides with his cool white juice, before slumping across my back. He pushed himself up using my back as a support and then leant back, his cock slipping out of me, my arse temporarily unable to repel him, my muscles not working after his assault. He stood and began to dress, I was glad I didn't do his laundry, he didn't wipe himself, he simply put his trousers back on and did them up.

I stood and took a deep breath. It was in no way sexually stimulating for me, but it had left me breathless all the same. I opened the rear door and pulled my panties out, and took two tissues from the box in the back, folded them and wedged them between the cheeks of my backside before pulling my panties up. I sat in the car making sure that my skirt was bunched up behind me. I was not going to sit on my skirt and walk through the hotel with the little tell tale circle of dampness on the back of my skirt. The journey back was all the more uncomfortable as I felt as if I had a huge gaping void where my arse used to be, and every bump seemed to hit my arse and force me open again.

My the time I was back at the hotel I was back in full muscle control. I collected my key from reception and wandered back to my room and stripped. I stood in the shower and checked my backside. It had indeed closed up and was once again repelling all boarders. I was getting a little bit concerned at how much action my bottom was getting and I wondered if I could do some exercises to build up the muscles. It just seemed ages after being fucked in my arse before it closed up, and I did not want that to lead to any embarrassing leaks.

At0mica
At0mica
2 Followers