Patience

Story Info
She gets followed into the shadows.
918 words
4.07
13k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch as your skirt twitches, hips swaying as you walk down Cooper late on a Saturday night.

Alone.

Taking care not to be seen I follow along, admiring your legs when you turn off the sidewalk suddenly and into the dark recess offered by First Congressional Church. I smile, looking around the empty street and confirming that we are alone.

I take the turn in the same place and begin to walk faster. I can't see in the darkness, but the slow click of your heels conspicuously give away your location in the dark alley. I reach out, one hand around your neck as the other finds your waist and I stop you where you stand. I hear you gasp in surprise as my body presses into your back, your head leaning back on my shoulder.

"Hello Lover." I hear you say.

Always the same greeting.

Always a new location.

You seem to be getting more and more brazen with each new conquest. Getting slowly closer to the light every time we meet. I can still hear the faint sounds as people drink not a block away. The last party before everyone goes back to classes for the Fall. I slide my hand down away from your neck, resting my fingers on the bare skin below your collar bone as I kiss your fragrant neck. I feel your back arch, your ass pressing firmly against my groin as I make my way slowly to your ear. I exhale slowly beside your ear, letting my breath tease you in ways my lips cannot. You moan in the same way you always do when you are biting your lip and decide the time is right.

I turn you around and press you back into the cold brick wall. Again my body covers yours. A hand on your hip. Another on your breasts. Lips on your lips to stifle your cries. I press against you and I know that you can feel my hardening cock against your belly through the thin fabric of my slacks. Your arms are around me now and I can feel your nails trying to claw off my clothing. I am more patient than that. We have all night. I hold you against the wall firmly with my hand at your waist as my fingers deftly tackle the buttons of your blouse. Half way through I get the urge to tear it from your body, but one of us must be in control.

I drop to my knees, kissing down between yours breasts and along yours sides as your fingers attempt to get tangled in my hair. I feel you push me downward but my body refuses. Instead I kiss you just above your belly button as I allow my hands to massage your breasts through your bra. After some exploring I discover the clasp in the front and I let your tits hang free in the humid, Memphis night air. You push my head again and this time I obey. I find the zipper of your skirt on one hip and let the flowing fabric drop around your ankles. You're not wearing panties tonight. This is a first. You are obviously tired of my teasing. The way I take my time.

"This won't help" I think to myself. "I'll only tease her longer now."

I place my lips firmly on the small patch of hair over your pussy and kiss. This elicits another moan. I kiss again and again, now moving to the side and slowly working lower. My lips pressed against the inside of your left thigh. I feel you pull my hair again. I know what you want, but you will have to wait tonight. To make things worse I begin licking along your outer lips. I can smell your dampness and I want to taste you, but you must learn to be patient first. I find my hands are on your hips now. I don't recall moving them. I call one into action, pushing your right knee up and out until your leg is wrapped around my back. My hand is now resting on your ass and my thumb is nestled right below your opening. I press it against your perineum. Your juices have dampened this spot too and I slowly slide my wide digit back along your ass and then forward as far as your clit. With each slow draw of the finger I feel you grow wetter and hear you grow more reckless. I decide it is time and I press my tongue against you, just below your clit as my thumb pushes into your tight snatch. I feel your entire body tense and I begin sucking your hard little button in earnest as you are racked with orgasm. My thumb slowly pushes in and out as your pussy convulses around it and I don't dare stopping for a breath as you scream.

Your foot finds solid ground again as your heartbeat begins to slow down. I stand up and kiss you. Pressing my tongue between your lips gently and letting you taste yourself. I pull back, straightening the front of my shirt.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" I hear you plead.

"No." I say.

It is all I ever say.

I leave you there in the alley. Sweaty, wet, half naked, and smiling.

Tomorrow, I will get a text with only a time and location.

Tonight, I will go home and make love to my fiancée.