Patience is a Virtue

Story Info
Good things come to those who wait.
1k words
3.45
37.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came out of the office and leaned over the railing upstairs, calling down to my boyfriend sitting in the living room, "Babe, are you coming to bed?"

"Yeah, in a little bit. I'm just working on something. I want you to be ready by 11:30. Take off your clothes and put on your collar", he called back.

I felt a little thrill move through me, as I went back into the office to say goodbye to the people that I was talking to online before moving quickly into the bedroom. Opening the "toy-box", I removed the thick, black leather collar. I touched it reverently, remembering the first moment it encircled my throat. Shaking my head a little, remembering the task at hand. Preparing things for him, looking at the clock...11:28...I made sure the blankets on the bed were pushed aside before removing my clothing and putting on my collar. Laying down in the middle of our large wrought iron bed, I waited. My mind began to wander to all the things that may happen tonight, remembering the ropes, restraints and other implements of pain that lay in the non-descript wooden box not 2 feet from our bed.

What seemed like hours later I look at the clock, only 10 minutes had passed. I furrowed my brow slightly, he did say 11:30 and it was not 11:38...what was he doing? I bit my lip and decided that I would wait a couple more minutes before calling down to him again. I was not the most patient person in the world and knowing that my Master was just downstairs hopefully plotting some nasty things to do to me. I smiled a little, settled back on the pillows and waited again.

11:59, the red led display screamed at me. I lost it, I told you I had to patience. I removed my collar and threw it to the other side of the bed. Curling up under the blankets, I turned my back on the door and closed my eyes planning on just going to sleep. 12:20 he pushed open the door to the bedroom,

"Hey little one, you aren't ready...."

I rolled over and glared at him, my mouth opened before I thought about what I was doing,

"Are you fucking kidding me? I was ready at 11:30 like you told me to....where the fuck were you?

He just stared at me, his voice was completely calm,

"Watch your mouth, kitten. I said that you were to be ready at 11:30, I didn't say that is what time I would be up here."

"Fuck you!" I spat at him, rolling back over. I was absolutely seething inside. I can't believe him, making me wait like this. Without warning, he was on the bed grabbing my arms and flipped me onto my back.

"I told you to watch your mouth", he said quietly as he pinned my arms above my head. I couldn't turn my face to look away from him. At that moment, I bucked my hips in an attempt to get him off me. Kicking my legs and pulling one of my arms free I began to push on his chest.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I said through clenched teeth, all the time fighting him. He jammed his knee between my legs and went into me full force. I screamed causing him to slam his hand over my mouth cutting of my air for a moment.

"You were told to watch your mouth twice and you didn't. What do you think we should do about this?" he said quietly into my ear. I struggled to speak against his hand, he tightened his grip. He continued to fuck me, hard and unrelenting.

"Cum for me, slut" he whispered, I tried not to but my body has been trained to obey him...it rebelled and I was wracked with a massive orgasm. I muttered against his hand, begging him to stop. He slowed down, letting me recover a moment. He made the mistake of loosening his grip. I took the opportunity and began to move out from underneath him. He was quicker then I was, flipping me onto my stomach. Holding me down, his arm pressing into my back,

"What is your problem? Why are you being such a bitch?" he asked in a low voice. I wriggled underneath him, not allowing him to get back to where he wanted to be. "Is that how you want to do it Fuck-toy? You want to be a bitch, you are going to get fucked like a bitch..." I heard him rummaging around on the bed, . Out of no where there was a whistling sound followed by a loud crack. I jumped and tried to move away, but the pressure of hand on my back holding me down and the burning sensation growing across my ass as he brought down my collar again and again. Before I had a chance to recover, he was in me again. He fucked me brutally, holding me down the entire time. Every time I've moved he shifted me into a more uncomfortable position, biting me hard on my back. I tried to scream from the pain, his pushed my face into the pillow to muffle it. His body rubbed against my raw ass, causing it to become more irritated and it started to throb.

"God, you are such a slut...you like getting fucked like this don't you, you little bitch?" he whispered through clenched teeth, "Cum for me, you whore." I lost control once more, and that sent him over the edge as well. He rammed into me, cumming deep inside me. After a moment, he pulled out leaving me lying there. Before getting of the bed, he gave my reddened ass a hard slap. He left the room to clean himself off, when he returned he was back to his old self. Pulling the blankets up over me and cuddled me close. Wiping away my tears, he kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Good night, little one..."