Patience Is a Virtue

Story Info
A short story.
2.1k words
3.15
59.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

I remind everyone that I write cuckold stories. If they offend you I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

I'm quite certain that this story will offend the btb boys and the hate mongers. That alone was a sufficient reason to write it.

This is a quirky story, not particularly erotic; but hopefully thought provoking.

Patience is a Virtue

At first it had been only my fantasy; a wife led marriage, my complete submission to Janice, her total domination of me.

Janice was reluctant. I tried to explain the advantages of the lifestyle to her. She was naturally dominant, she admitted that. The idea of being in control clearly interested her.

I offered to take responsibility for all of the household chores while Janice pursued her career. She was an entry level executive for a women's clothing manufacturer. I was an accountant. My working hours were shorter and more flexible than hers. The idea actually made sense. Janice finally agreed.

In bed Janice enjoyed receiving pleasure, I enjoyed giving it. She rarely sucked my cock. I spent hours licking both her pussy and her ass. I had a small penis and a tendency to cum quickly, so for us intercourse was frustrating. I bought a large dildo for Janice. She loved it. After that sex for us involved my licking Janice's pussy and ass while I fucked her with the dildo. Once she'd had several orgasms Janice would give me a quick hand job and then we'd go to sleep.

I didn't object. I wanted to be Janice's submissive husband. I wanted to serve her.

Despite the disparity in our marital roles, Janice couldn't accept a formal acknowledgement of her dominance and my subservience. Husbands shouldn't be submissive. It wasn't natural.

I decided to bide my time. My wife was an intelligent woman. I believed that eventually she would realize the obvious benefits of fully embracing the lifestyle I was advocating.

I read about cuckolding on the Internet. It appealed to my submissive masochistic inclinations. In bed, while I was fucking Janice with her dildo I started referring to it as her lover. It drove her wild. We gave it a name. We called it Jerome. Janice loved fucking Jerome.

One night in bed I suggested that maybe we should try to find a real Jerome for Janice. She was appalled. She accused me of not loving her. She made me sleep on the couch in the finished room in the basement.

After a week Janice decided to forgive me. I moved back upstairs and we had fabulous makeup sex. I ate Janice's pussy and ass and then I made passionate love to her with the dildo. While I was fucking her with it, Janice cried out, "Oh Jerome, I've missed you so much."

We made love again the next night. After licking Janice's pussy and ass I asked her if she'd like to play with Jerome. She told me that she couldn't wait to feel his big cock inside her. After that Jerome was once again the focus of our lovemaking.

Several months passed. One night, after I'd given Janice several orgasms with Jerome, she asked; "Markie, remember the night you suggested that I could maybe play with a real Jerome?"

I answered, "Yes, I do and if I remember correctly, you got very angry about that."

"Yes, I know I did; but you surprised me. You caught me off guard. I'd kind of like to talk about it again."

"Okay, go ahead." I'd learned that with Janice it was better if I let her take the lead in serious discussions.

"Would you really be willing to let me play with another man?"

"Janice, the last time we had this discussion I had to spend a week sleeping in the basement."

"I know. I'm sorry about that. I overreacted."

"Are you're telling me you won't overreact again?"

"I promise."

"Do you think you'd you like to play with another man?"

"Not if it would make you angry."

Two weeks later, we were in a hotel cocktail lounge in a city four hundred miles east of our home. Janice was sitting at a table with a handsome young salesman from Buffalo, New York named Brad. I was three tables away watching them flirt with each other. Twenty minutes later Janice and Brad were on their way up to his room. That was in early March.

Two weeks later we did it again.

The following week we went to a bar in our own city. Janice brought her playmate back to our house. He fucked her in our bed while I waited in the basement. After he left I slept in the wet spot and the next day I washed the sheets.

By the first of May Janice and I were going out every Thursday night. I would sit in the bar and watch while she picked up her new man. They'd dance for a little while and then Janice would bring him home. I'd sneak into the house and watch television in the basement while they played upstairs in our bedroom.

During this time, Janet and I still made love at least twice a week. While her dildo, Jerome was the only one who actually got to fuck Janice; she did always give me a nice handjob before we went to sleep. I also got to lick Janice's pussy and ass and that was what I really wanted.

In mid-July Janice informed me that I was no longer welcome to accompany her on her man hunting forays. She claimed that I crimped her style in the bar. I obediently stayed at home.

Janice met Steve in August. He was a handsome and apparently successful attorney. At thirty-one, he was two years older than Janice and me.

They liked each other. Three days after their evening together Steve called Janice and asked her out again. I was concerned. Janice told me not to worry.

That Friday night Steve took Janice out to dinner. After dinner she brought him back to our house. He stayed for the entire night. I slept on the couch in the basement.

Saturday he was back again. The next week Janice and Steve spent three evenings together; one of them at his apartment.

The following Friday Janice told Steve about me and we were introduced. At first he was pleasant towards me, but gradually his pleasantness turned into indifference and then his indifference became disdain.

Two weeks after I met Steve Janice informed me that we could no longer have sex of any kind. Steve wasn't interested in sharing her. I wasn't happy, but I decided to be patient. Over time, new toys often lose their luster.

Steve started spending more and more time at our house. I was instructed to stay in the basement while he was present. Distressed, I considered divorce and sought legal counsel. I decided bide my time. Janice had once been a good mate. I wasn't ready to give her up easily.

Steve moved his clothes into the master bedroom closet. Mine were relegated to the basement. I again considered divorce, but I refrained. My lawyer was certain that my position would be stronger if Janice had to initiate the action.

A month later she did exactly that. The divorce papers were served to me at my office. I refused to move out of our house.

Janice tried to get a restraining order. My lawyer argued that even though I might have had cause, I'd neither threatened Janice nor tried to interfere with her relationship with Steve. The restraining order was denied. Much to Janice and Steve's displeasure I was allowed to continue living in our house.

A week later Steve and Janice moved into an apartment. They weren't happy.

The terms of the divorce were easily negotiated. Janice and I earned roughly equivalent salaries, we'd brought equal assets into the marriage and we were both amenable to splitting the assists we'd acquired during the marriage. I loved Janice, but if she didn't want me, that was her prerogative. Revenge, financial or otherwise wasn't necessary.

During the next five months Janice called me at least once a week. She claimed that she wanted to maintain a friendship. I suspected that Steve didn't know about these telephone calls. I was polite, but terse.

The day of our divorce hearing arrived. Janice, Steve and their attorney sat on one side of the court room. My attorney and I sat on the other.

Janice attempted to make eye contact with me. I ignored her. After all, she was divorcing me. Out of the corner of my eye I did notice that she and Steve didn't appear to be quite as enamored with each other as they had in the past.

The divorce was finalized. It was a fifty-fifty split of all of our assets. I left content with the resolution, but unhappy that I'd lost the woman I loved.

On the way out of the courtroom I noticed that Janice and Steve weren't walking hand in hand, in fact they weren't even walking next to each other.

A week later I was working at my desk when Patricia, my secretary, walked into my office. "Mark, your ex-wife is here. She wants to see you. What should I do?"

Smiling, I said; "Let's find out what she wants. Send her in."

Patricia left. A minute later Janice walked into my office.

We stared at each other. After a moment I said; "Hello Janice, what can I do for you?"

"Markie..."

I held up my hand. "When you stopped loving me you relinquished the right to call me Markie. My name is Mark."

Janice closed her eyes and sighed. After a moment she reopened them and said; "I'm sorry, I understand. Mark is your name; but I never stopped loving you."

"Really? What about when you relegated me to the basement during the time your lover was visiting you? How about when you made me move my clothes into the basement so your lover could have my half of our closet? What about when you divorced me so you could marry your lover?"

Janice stared at me for a moment and then she said; "I'm not going to marry Steve and I'm sorry, I fucked up. I fucked up really bad."

Slowly nodding, I said; "Okay."

"You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?"

"You didn't make it easy for me." I loved Janice, but she'd hurt me. I wasn't ready to be nice.

"No, I didn't. I was an ass."

"Is that admission supposed to make everything right?"

Janice whispered, "No, of course not."

Feeling more merciful than I should have, I said; "What happened with Steve?"

"Markie, I mean Mark; it was so strange. The more we were together the more we disliked each other. Steve turned out to be controlling, domineering and insanely jealous. He was convinced that I was going to cheat on him."

"You cheated on me."

"No I didn't. I had your permission to date Steve."

"Actually you only had my permission to go out with Steve the first time. After that you were setting your own rules and you certainly never had my permission to fall in love with him."

"Why didn't you object? Why didn't you fight for me?"

"I did object. You refused to listen to me and if I'd tried to fight for you, would it have helped?"

Sighing, Janice said, "No, it wouldn't have helped. Steve was a fantasy. As it turned out, that's all he was; but I had to discover that for myself."

Those words made me think that Janice might actually deserve the risk of a second chance. Still I was guarded. She'd hurt me. I waited.

"Markie, I mean Mark; I'm sorry, it's hard to stop calling you Markie."

I nodded, but I didn't say anything.

Janice said; "Mark, I miss you so much. Do we have a chance, any chance at all? That's all I'm asking for is a chance. I know I hurt you. Please give me an opportunity to rectify that. Every day I'll work to make it up to you. I promise that I'll never hurt you again."

"Why don't we just start with dinner Friday evening?"

"Really? That would be wonderful."

"Janice, you need to understand that if we do get back together there are going to be rules."

Excited, Janice said; "Of course, I understand." But then she paused. After a moment she asked, "What kind of rules?"

"First of all, any time you want to date a guy more than two times you're going to have to get my approval."

Janice smiled. "I can live with that."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers