Patio Party

Story Info
The party had been in full swing for hours.
2k words
4.04
27.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cyaenax
cyaenax
3 Followers

The party had been in full swing for hours. A few friends after a great night of football & grilling as the summer was just beginning to turn into fall. It was still warm out. A great breeze gently kissed Mike's skin & he glanced around as another one of her friends said goodbye. He hadn't known Ella long, but the brief time had been interesting. She winked at him & gave him a knowing smile as if she felt the same subtle stir from the wind.

With only a couple of people left, she motioned for Mike to help carry a few things back into the kitchen. She always seemed to keep her composure in front of other people. He knew no one else had any idea what went on between them. The sharp thought of the thrill of the shared secret made him blush slightly as he walked through the doorway & into the house. She glanced his way to tell him where to place the dishes & her eyes flashed. She had seen the slight pink to his cheek & the smile widened on her mouth, spreading to the rest of her face. She pointed out a spot and slid by him intentionally brushing against him; her round ass rubbing the crotch of his shorts brusquely as she passed. The hint of warm flowers, vanilla & Hawaiian grilled pineapple were intoxicating, only heightened by the fact they had both had a few drinks.

He had to say what because she had just asked him a question & he had missed it caught in his thoughts. She repeated herself, something about helping her upstairs for a minute. Mike climbed the stairs behind her as he watched her hips sway. But he knew this walk; she was on a mission for something. It wasn't a slow, intentional movement as he had seen her take her time before as she teased him climbing the stairs.

When he reached the top, she had turned into the bathroom for a moment. He stood in the doorway awaiting her instruction & was surprised as she grabbed the front of his shirt & quickly pulled him in playfully. She giggled quietly, a mischievous sound ringing in Mike's ears. He slipped a hand around the curve where her waist met her hips & back across the back of her ass while pulling her closer. Ella pressed into him quickly, pressing her warm lips to his, parting them gently to allow his tongue to probe her mouth. She pulled back slightly and teased his bottom lip with her teeth as she let go.

Looking up and catching his eyes, her gaze fully aware and probing for more, she smiled again. Something was amusing her. Ella gestured slightly as she told Mike to take off his shirt. She caught him off guard. There were still people around. Don't worry, this will only take a minute, she assured him. Now take it off, quickly, before we are missed. He was still hesitating, so she slid in and kissed him hard. He felt her hands against his skin as she slid them under his shirt. Her cool skin moving around the edges of his shirt pulling it upwards towards their lips. Breaking away from her probing tongue only for a moment while it was removed, Mike's muscles tightened slightly while her hands went immediately to his belt. He pulled away completely. His mind went immediately to the people outside.

She laughed knowingly. "I told you to relax. I am not going to eat you alive. Now take them off. I brought you something to wear." She purred in a mild tone.

At that, she moved a towel on a shelf and exposed her surprise to him. The pink pair of lace boy shorts lay on top. They were cut to sit right on the hips and the edge wasn't smooth, it was the wave of the lace, curved to accentuate your ass. The cami was sheer from the middle down. It appeared to be some type of satin on top. She reached over once again and pulled the cami off the shelf. She handed it to him and purred again: "I want you to put it on now, for me." Then put your shirt back on over it.

He only hesitated a second because she had backed away and was watching approvingly. The fire grew in her stare as he slid it on over his head. The obvious pleasure she was taking in being able to once again, successfully surprise him was only heightened by the smooth fabric now caressing his chest. His own nipples were slightly hardening as he reached out to fondle hers. He could see them pressing against the front of her shirt & couldn't help himself.

She motioned again and said, now the pants. It was playful, but more firm this time. He was still standing in the cami & unbuckled his shorts. They dropped around his ankles.

"We both know you don't want to wear the panties over your boxers." Ella teased again at a whisper. She stepped forward slightly & ran her hand over his inner thigh, across the front, just missing his cock & up to his hip.

Mike felt himself stir more at the touch. But this was a challenge of control. They both knew he had to keep his wits to go back downstairs. He was game. No one would know but them. He knew how much she would want to play when everyone had left. This was just as much about her staying quiet as it was about him. And EVERYTHING about it was turning them both on.

He watched her tongue slide unconsciously over her bottom lip as she sucked it between her teeth at the sight of him now sliding the lace over first one leg, then the other. Tucking himself into the front of the lace, he heard her sigh and felt her slap his as playfully as he grabbed the shorts again. Putting them back on was not high on the priority list. In fact, one of the last things he wanted to do.

As if she was sharing the thought, Ella almost moaned "soon enough" in his ear as she pressed back up against him longingly. She placed one last, firm kiss on him and then twirled back out & down the stairs as he pulled his shirt on & check to make sure you couldn't see in the mirror. Thank goodness it was dark out.

As the door finally closed it had seemed like hours. Truthfully it hadn't even been one. As his shirt came off & the cami was exposed underneath, Mike & Ella stood still. She watched encouragingly but in silence as he once again unfastened his shorts. Keeping focused while the stretchy lace was all that was holding him in was as hard as he expected. The slight feeling when his pants dropped to the floor & Ella's gaze fell to his crotch was refreshing & invigorating.

Several times over the last half hour she had walked behind him while he sat outside & placed her hand on his shoulder where the strap of the top lay hidden beneath. Not to mention when he had carried stuff inside in front of her, she had slid her hand inside his pants & along the top of the lace teasingly. As if he weren't aware of the fact that this was a completely new thing for him & a huge tease by itself. His cock was already bulging again remembering the thrill.

"So how do you feel?" she mocked knowingly. "You did so well."

That was the last word for a while. The gap between them was closed fast. He was pulling her clothes off of her while she was pressing up against him every time another piece was removed. The pulse in the air was palpable like a heartbeat. Her cool skin & hot lips began first to explore his body. Then her tongue replaced her hand where the tip of his now throbbing cock was peeking out over the top of the panties.

Still in her bra & panties herself, she was on her knees in front of him gazing up. Her tongue was circling the tip, enjoying the taste of his pre-cum. She moved the panties down and allowed his cock out. He didn't think it was possible, but his cock grew harder as her tongue moved up and down his shaft. Her hand still worked his balls through the panties, knowing he was heightened by the feeling of the lace on his skin. He mouth moved over first the head, then further down. She rhythmically bobbed as his eyes closed. His head lolled as her mouth sucked so sweetly.

The blissful feeling was amazing. She would draw off every so often, breaking the pattern enough to keep him from exploding. He tried to reach for her hard nipples, but made due with her shoulders as she would not let him control anything at that point. He knew she had him where she wanted: in ecstasy only seconds from cumming if she would allow it. He ran his fingers through her hair as she crammed his throbbing cock down the back of her throat. She let up only for a moment & licked the tip of his cock, only to cram his cock down the back of her throat yet again. After the third time she started stroking & sucking. This time he knew he couldn't hold back as he felt himself spurt against the back of her throat. His reward for playing along for the evening.

She moved back, onto the couch to stretch her legs. Mike's hand moved up one slowly. She was feigning lazy luxury while she was turned on beyond reproach. He could tell because as his hand moved across her thigh & the back of it skimmed her soft panties, he could feel how turned on she was. She was damp & her body twitched at the slightest touch. Her breath drew in & she arched slightly as her ass lifted towards his fingers. She wanted him inside her, but it was his turn to tease a little.

He moved back up and kissed her gently. The salty taste of him still lingered on her lips. He kissed the nape of her neck. Moving slowly down across her chest his lips kissed. He was working her nipples out from under her bra. They were hard and he could feel them under the satin. He rolled them between his thumb and fingers. His mouth moved over them tugging lightly as he nipped them. Her reaction was physical as a quiet moan escaped her lips.

Mikes hands moved smoothly over her body. The way he knew she wanted him touching her made this even more pleasurable of a tease. His fingers brushed against her panties again, more intentionally, as his lips pressed against her breast. He rubbed in small circles feeling her now soaked panties press back up into them. He took his other hand and removed what was left of the clothes in his way. As he did so, she tugged the cami over his head.

Skin against skin Ella's pulse raced. She wanted his hands on her more. He obliged by stroking her cleanly shaven pussy. Velvet skin, slippery and wet. His breath was hot as his tongue licked her clit. His hands still only rubbing around the outer lips. As he licked more firmly, she moaned again. His finger finding his way inside her tight soaked pussy. She lifted her ass, pressing it deeper. He licked harder, probing her with his mouth & fitting another finger. She now gasped and bucked. His fingers still probing and his mouth working her, he knew she was close. He sucked and bit her clit. Knowing it was just enough to put her over the edge with his fingers circling inside her. The wave of orgasm washed over her. Her muscles tightened & her body shivered. Her back arched with pleasure and release as she pressed firmly against his fingers.

Mike moved up to kiss her, still keeping his fingers inside her. She pulled him in to her, knowing he was ready again. But she had other plans in mind before that....

cyaenax
cyaenax
3 Followers