Patrice and the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, there are many people you have offended and angered the last few months...Prudence. It is going to be a very long night for you, I am afraid," the voice chuckled.

As it finished, she saw one of the shapes move in closer and she made out the mask of her last dance partner. With a start, she realized the voice was lower and slightly metallic...he was using a voice modulator under his mask. Her gaze wandered lower and she saw that he was completely naked. Even in her state of terror, she couldn't help but notice how perfectly proportioned his body was and, oh my, how large his gently undulating dick was. She was absolutely mortified, but still could feel a slight stirring as she imagined what that beast would feel like buried in her pussy.

"Well, well, well. It appears Sig was telling the absolute truth about you," he said as he noticed her gaze on his member, and with a start she realized her tongue was unconsciously moving across her lips. "Don't worry, you will get a chance to see what I can do with this soon enough," he laughed. "But not just yet. I think. We will start with something a little more manageable."

He waved his hand to someone outside the circle of light and to her surprise a woman moved forward. She couldn't tell who she was, but like the man she was completely naked except for a mask. She was carrying something that Patrice strained to see and identify. With a start, she realized it was a harness with a dildo attached. As the realization of what that would mean for her, she began struggling once again.

"Knock it off, bitch. You and I both know you have wanted to be fucked by me since you first saw me. You wouldn't be so wet if you didn't know it to be true," an unidentifiable voice came from the mask. Patrice then became aware that, in fact, she was quite wet and her clit was engorged and starting to peek out. Still she fought through the betrayal by her body.

"Don't fucking touch me, you cunt. I will find you out and there will be no end to the hell I will put you through."

Another laugh from the crowd was the only response she got. As the woman arrived at the table Wolf, as she was beginning to think of him, began playing with her nipples. "Your voice says no, but your body says yes," he teased as her nipples hardened under his caress. She tightly shut her eyes and tried to move from his caress, but the bonds were too tight and she was forced to endure it as her body reacted of its own volition.

She thought the woman would immediately begin violating her with the strap on but instead she moved to the side of the table and placed the dildo to her lips. "Suck it. You better lube it up nice because I am going to take you good and hard."

Staring through dilated pupils, Patrice locked eyes with her assailant and realized she wasn't lying. She opened her mouth and the dildo was forced slowly past her lips. She moved her tongue over and around the man-made cock making sure it was covered in her own saliva, fearful for what the woman was going to do. It was slowly thrust in and out until she could take the entire length in her mouth and it was slick with her self-generated lubrication.

"Good work, bitch. I think you may even have liked that," she heard as a hard slap was delivered across her face.

Jarred by the hit, there were a few moments as her head cleared and Patrice realized the woman now had the dildo hanging in front of her and was positioning herself over Patrice's spread pussy. She once again threw herself at her bonds, eyes wide with terror as the total reality of the situation set in. She heard a cackle from the woman as she realized she couldn't even move.

"Nooooo, oh gawds, noooo," erupted as a hoarse scream from her as the artificial prick settled against her betraying wet labia and the dildo slid slowly into her twat.

Under the constant play on her nipples and the new in and out of the dildo in her pussy the treason of her body was complete. She felt herself responding and a low moan escaped her involuntarily as she felt a finger working her clitoris as the dildo aroused her further and further. When she opened her eyes again, they were glazed with lust as her mind shut down and she succumbed to the desires of her body.

More hands joined Wolf's on her body as the woman kept up her constant rhythm in and out of her twat building her unerringly towards orgasm. She felt the straps on her ankles loosened and her knees were bent to her chest. Fingers teased her clitoris, labia and asshole while the dildo continued its assault. Just as she felt the onset of her orgasm, everything stopped. The hands were gone and even the dildo was pulled out as the woman jumped off and moved away.

"Wha? What is happening?"

"You are really enjoying yourself, Patrice. Am I right?" the wolf chuckled.

"Please, I am so close, please..." she begged.

"Not yet, you will be allowed release when I am ready for it. Who are you?"

"Patrice...Patrice Shepherd." She replied confused.

"Who else? I know you have an alias..." he prompted as his fingers gently played in the folds of her pussy, keeping her aroused but not letting her get any closer to orgasm.

"Prudence Goodhope...I wrote all of her articles."

"Is that all? Are you sure that is all you have pretended to be?" His fingers danced up to her clitoris tweaking and pinching it, bringing her so close. She fought and tried to resist, but she was so close it was maddening not being able to cum.

"No, no...what do you want? I also pretended to be Sig Thorson and I set up a Fetlife account for him!"

"What else? Confession is good for the soul, Patrice." He began slowly inserting one finger in her vulva, thrusting it in oh, so slowly and then pulling it out again, taking what seemed like minutes for each stroke and letting her feel every millimeter of his digit.

"I did it all, just please let me cum! I put the files on the professor's computer and the library computers and that was me with the HOE president! Please, please may I cum? Sir?"

"Oh, I think that is what we were all waiting for, slut," he said as she realized too late there was a blinking red light in his hand and the video camera clicked off. She heard a chuckle as he continued, "Sig was telling the absolute truth when he told us about your depravities. Alright boys, I think she is ready."

Patrice saw several men in masks appear out of the shadows as the signal was given. She felt a cock position itself at her cunt and begin thrusting in and out as another was placed against her lips. She couldn't even begin to count the hands that were roaming over her body, tweaking her nipples, caressing her tits and pinching her clit and labia. She surrendered to the sensation and felt her first orgasm crash over her just as the dick in her mouth began to unleash a stream of cum across her tongue and into her throat. She swallowed it wantonly and desperately chased every last drop with her tongue, lapping it clean. Her cunt pulsed around the cock buried in her and milked it to orgasm just as hers was beginning to subside.

As soon as he pulled out someone else grabbed her calves and she felt her feet placed on someone's shoulders. He plunged quickly into her depths, pounding into her. She moaned and reached her hands for more dicks near her still bound hands as another member was put in front of her face. She snaked her tongue out and licked the underside of the scrotum and teased up the shaft as far as her limited mobility would allow before it was thrust into her mouth. Her tongue worked the shaft over and over as it continued its thrusting in and out.

She moaned around the rock hard member and began stroking the other cocks as they came near her hands. Fingers continued to play over her body and continued to pinch and knead her clitoris and some even began to probe her willing ass. She felt the man between her legs stiffen as he came in her and he moved away and quickly was replaced by another. The night became a blur of different men and penises, everyone disguised by a wolf mask. Some were thick, some thin, long and short. Some guys lasted barely a few strokes and some lasted so long she came more than once while they were in her. She lost count of the number of guys and girls who used her dripping cunt, begging mouth, or just came on her tits, stomach or hair as she jacked them off.

Wave after wave of orgasms washed over her and she was so lost in the feelings she was begging them for more and at one point knew she had every orifice filled and her hands were still roaming over more cocks, stroking them off and even finding and playing with a few willing and offered pussies. The orgy continued into the night until she eventually passed out in a cum soaked mess of quivering orgiastic orgasmic bliss.

The next day she woke up on the floor of her own apartment, completely clean, but still naked. Recalling the night before she was surprised she was not stiff with dried semen. Feeling her body to make sure everything worked, she found a note taped to her abdomen.

"Remember it all, slut. We do and we have the proof. A retraction will be printed, or the President will have a very special video delivered." She shuddered involuntarily as she remembered everything that happened and realized she had unconsciously slid her fingers to her vagina and was lightly running her fingers along her labia as she emerged from her reverie.

********

This was a story inspired by the classic Aesop fable "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" and is much darker than I normally write. I hope you like it and as always, please vote and feel free to comment.

-Cedarlooman

12