Patrick Ch. 04

Story Info
What happened?
5.7k words
4.75
33.9k
28

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

Melissa froze, the realization that she was in real trouble had finally hit her. The man reaching for her looked like Patrick Sinclaire but it wasn't. This man was angry and filled with hate- for her; she could feel it radiating from him as a hand reached for her foot.

"Answer me; do you still want to play with me?" Patrick growled as he took a leg and pulled her toward him. "I warned you but you didn't listen, it's time to learn to listen."

When Melissa was close enough, Patrick took the hem of the barely there negligee and ripped it off.

"That's better." he drawled as he looked down at her through the red haze that was deepening.

"Dr. Sinclaire, please don't I'm sorry, let me go and I'll drop your class." Melissa begged.

"It's much too late for that." Patrick replied coldly.

Melissa's eyes widened when she saw the bulge in Patrick's jeans.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" he asked leering at her when he saw where she was looking.

"Please don't...."

"Don't what?" Patrick demanded as he positioned himself between Melissa's legs which she tried frantically to close.

Hey eyes widened even more when the button on Patrick's jeans opened and the zipper slid down without him touching them freeing his cock.

Patrick looked at Melissa dispassionately; she was now something in which to calm his anger with. He barely felt his jeans slide over his hips as he got ready to ram himself into the sobbing Melissa.

"Patrick!" a voice from behind him said. "Let her go!"

Patrick stopped just as the tip of his cock touched Melissa's vaginal opening.

"She's mine, she wants to play- she wouldn't ...."

"Patrick, she's just a stupid little girl, let her go." Martin said gently.

"NO!" Patrick said tightening his grip on Melissa's legs and beginning to push inside of her

Melissa had never been so frightened in her entire life; she felt hot tears running down the side of her face and knew that if whoever had come into the office didn't stop him, she would be raped.

"Patrick." another voice said. "The girl isn't yours; you have a mate, remember?"

Both Martin and Ethan moved toward Patrick ready to move in case he didn't stop.

"You told me about her, but Martin doesn't know about her yet, tell him her name." Ethan said as he moved closer to Patrick.

"I... I don't remember." Patrick replied as he looked down at Melissa and licked his lips, the head of his cock just barely inside of her.

"Think Patrick, what's her name?" Ethan asked again now standing beside Patrick.

"Tha...."

"Shut up!" Ethan hissed when Melissa started to speak.

"No, don't shut up." Patrick said as he stroked her leg. "Keep talking."

Martin now standing on the other side of Patrick gave Melissa a warning glance but spoke to Patrick.

"Patrick, your mate, what's her name?"

"I don't remember." Patrick said still stroking Melissa's leg and beginning to push again.

"Patrick! Stop!" Ethan said loudly, "What is the name of your mate!?"

Patrick stopped stroking Melissa's leg and stopped moving.

"She's in your class, try to remember her name." Ethan said his voice softer now that he had Patrick's attention.

"I don't have a mate." Patrick replied with some hesitation.

"Yes you do, you told me about her the other night." Ethan said. "She's in your class, now think! What is her name!?"

Patrick's grip on Melissa's legs loosened as he concentrated on remembering who his mate was. A woman with a man's name he thought, "Kevyn! Her name is Kevyn!" he shouted. His vision cleared and he dropped Melissa's legs as if they were a piece of rank garbage.

"That's right, her name is Kevyn." Ethan said as he put an arm around Patrick and edged him away from the desk gently pushed him toward Martin who took him to the other side of the office after giving him a chance to pull up his jeans.

Martin put his arms around Patrick and held him as much for comfort as well as control. He could tell that Patrick was still angry and didn't quite trust him.

Ethan looked at Melissa, his anger and disgust clear and for just a moment, she thought that Ethan was going to take Patrick's place.

"Where are your clothes?" he asked.

"I... I didn't... I wore a coat over this." Melissa said as she quickly tried to cover her nakedness with the flimsy material of the negligee.

Ethan ignored her soft sobs as he stared at her in disbelief.

"You left home wearing that?" Ethan asked incredulous. "Are you out of your fucking mind? Do you even understand how close you came to being hurt? Had we been seconds later, it would have been too late! He was going to hurt you and no amount of money would have compensated for the pain he would have caused you! Where's your damned coat?"

Melissa pointed to the couch crying but too afraid to say anything. Ethan glanced back at Martin to make sure that he had a hold of Patrick before moving away from the desk to get the coat. He snatched the coat from the couch and threw it at her.

"Cover up." he hissed.

"I tried to warn you, I told you to back off! I was going to hurt you! Do you fucking understand what almost happened here?" Patrick asked his throat tight. "I was going to hurt you!" he repeated.

Twenty-five years and a life with his mate had almost gone down the drain because of one stupid and greedy little girl who thought that she could obtain a life of ease by fucking a rich man for his money.

"I'm sorry!!" Melissa said meaning it.

"Tomorrow, you're going to call the school and drop out of his class, you will not take any other classes taught by Patrick. Do you understand me?" Ethan asked. "As a matter of fact, you will steer clear of him, if you see him coming then you go the other way. Got it?"

"Y...Yes." Melissa stammered.

"Look at me!" Ethan demanded.

Melissa looked up at Ethan's flashing blue eyes.

"You are going to leave here and go straight home, you will only remember that you were almost raped and the circumstances surrounding the attempted rape meaning you will remember your part in this including how you were dressed, and you will also remember the emotions associated with tonight. Every time you are tempted to do something like this, you will remember this night. You will not remember seeing me or my brothers here and you will not remember who the attempted rapist was. Repeat to me what I have told you."

Ethan listened as Melissa repeated the instructions that he had given her and then let her go. She left the office without looking at Patrick or Martin.

Martin's hold on Patrick tightened as they watched Melissa walk by; it had been a very close call.

********

Melissa drove home, snuck into her room managing to bypass her mother. She had almost been raped and for what? Money? She was done. She took a shower looking at her legs wondering if she would find bruises. She wasn't surprised to see dark purple bruises where Patrick had held them. She had been so frightened that she hadn't noticed the pain in her legs but now they hurt. Finishing her shower, she dried off, dressed and turned on her laptop. For several minutes she didn't move and then she began to shake as she realized again just how close she had come to being raped and possibly killed. She had never felt such rage and hatred directed at her before and she hoped never to feel it again. She looked at the bruises on her legs; they would serve as a temporary reminder of tonight. She touched a bruise and winced at the pain and gave brief thought of calling the police. If she did that, what would she say?

"Officer, I went to seduce this man, what man? I don't know but he tried to rape me, see the bruises? No I don't know what he looks like. What was I doing? I ummm was trying to seduce him but...."

The idea of calling the police was discarded.

She sat until she stopped shaking and sent an email to Patrick.

"Dr. Sinclaire,

"I regret that I am no longer able to continue taking your class.

Thank you,

Melissa Hunter"

After sending the email, she logged onto the bank account that she and her mother shared. She sat for a minute debating and then transferred all but five-thousand dollars of the three million plus into an account that her mother didn't know that she had. She only left five-thousand dollars in the joint account because that was the amount that her mother had when she married Mr. Hunter- at least that was the story her mother told her. She then went to her own personal account and transferred the 100k to the same account that she transferred the three million plus into and logged off.

Melissa packed a few clothes and the jewelry that she had with her, packed up her laptop and left the house. She would spend the night at a hotel, go to the bank in the morning, empty her safety deposit box and disappear to start a new life. Her mother could go to hell as far as she was concerned; it was partly her fault that tonight even happened. She took a last look around the bedroom before leaving and walked out once again bypassing her mother who was soaking in the Jacuzzi holding a glass of wine.

"Good bye bitch." Melissa muttered as she got into her car and drove away.

******

Kevyn looked at the test paper disgusted with herself. She was glad that she passed but she should have done much better than a "C". It would have been different if she hadn't studied but she had and still she just barely passed. Finally she decided to do what Patrick suggested, she was going to take the night off and relax. She changed her clothes and moved the books out of sight so that she wouldn't be tempted to study.

She thought about what happened before class, how she felt when Patrick smiled at her, how she felt when Melissa was trying to seduce him, his anger when she came back into the room and the way he held her hands as if they were a lifeline and his heartfelt thank you. What was he thanking her for? She wondered. She could no longer deny that she was attracted to Patrick but she was a little no, very skittish. Being with Lonnie had done that to her and it didn't matter how much money Patrick or any man had, she would never stake her future on the word of a man again. Tomorrow bright and early she would hit the books and get a tutor if she had to.

She made herself a cold drink and settled in to watch one of her guilty pleasures, 'mob wives' it was hard to concentrate on the show because she kept thinking about Patrick.

******

Patrick sat on the sofa gulping down his third bottle of water, the anger had always left him parched and it would take three or four more bottles of water before his thirst was quenched. Ethan and Martin sat on either side of him and waited for the meltdown, they knew that he would experience tremendous guilt over his loss of control.

While Patrick guzzled down the water, Ethan called Eustace and asked him to meet them at Patrick's house.

"It'll take me a couple of hours but I'll be there and Ethan? Don't leave him alone."

Neither Ethan nor Martin had any plans of leaving him alone. The memory of their brother Jesse who had committed suicide after killing his mate during an attempted rape weighed on both of their minds.

"I was going to rape her." Patrick whispered.

"But you didn't, you called for help." Ethan said.

"What if that had been Kevyn? What if you weren't here? I would have hurt that girl!" Patrick said miserably.

Neither Ethan nor Martin knew what to say, Patrick was right but there was something that none of them understood; once the mate was found, the urge to rape was supposed to be neutralized so why didn't it kicked in?

Patrick was shaking, twenty-five years of controlling the anger and a twenty-year old girl destroyed that control in a matter of weeks. What was it about her that she had that kind of power over him? Patrick wondered. No other woman had affected him in that way so what was it about her?

His shoulders sagged as he realized that tonight was one more thing that he would have to tell Kevyn about and not just her, Katrina and Rachel. He looked over at Ethan, his face wet with tears and he couldn't speak. He wanted to ask them not to tell, no one needed to know about what almost happened tonight did they?

But they did.

It was the silence that allowed the rapes to go on for as long as they did.

"When you tell Katrina and Rachel about tonight, will you tell them that I'm sorry?" Patrick asked.

"We'll deal with that later." Ethan said. "What's important right now is getting you taken care of."

"I could have killed her! Ethan, I could have.... Why didn't finding Kevyn help? It's supposed to help isn't it?" Patrick asked.

Ethan had no answers but hoped that Eustace would.

"What do you need right now?" Ethan asked.

"Kevyn... I need to talk to Kevyn." Patrick said softly.

He didn't know what he was going to say to her but he needed to hear her voice.

******

'Mob wives' was half over and Kevyn couldn't remember what happened. Her thoughts kept drifting to Patrick; she wondered what Melissa said or did that made him so angry and why Melissa left class and didn't come back. Her gut told her that something had happened between the two of them and hoped that Patrick kicked Melissa's ass out of his class. The girl was trouble in a big way and if he wasn't careful....

Her cell phone chirping made her jump; she looked at the number and recognized it as Patrick's.

"Hello?"

"Kevyn? This is Patrick."

He didn't; sound right to her but she didn't say anything about it.

"Hi."

"I just wanted to let you know that someone else will be teaching my class for the next couple of weeks, I have some things that I need to take care of."

"Oh, ok... are you alright?" She asked.

"No, but I will be." Patrick replied.

"Can I ask you a question?" Kevyn asked sure that she was going to overstep her bounds.

"Anything." Patrick replied.

He sounds so tired Kevyn thought as she listened to Patrick's voice.

"Kevyn?" Patrick called.

"I'm here; I was thinking that you sound tired."

"I'll be alright, what did you want to ask me?" Patrick replied.

"Did.... Did something happen between you and Melissa?"

*********

As soon as Patrick heard her voice, he felt a sense of relief. He just didn't get it, her touch and voice calmed him so why was Melissa able to get to him?

He didn't know what Kevyn wanted to ask him but he wasn't expecting a question about Melissa.

"I.... yes but not what you think" he added quickly.

"You know what? I'm sorry that I asked, it wasn't and isn't my business." Kevyn replied.

Patrick heard the hurt in her voice and closed his eyes.

"Kevyn, listen to me, I stopped... I didn't go through with it."

She was silent for so long that the only way that he knew that she hadn't hung up was because he could hear her breathing.

"Like I said, I'm sorry that I asked."

"No, Kevyn, you don't understand." Patrick said.

"Sure I do." Kevyn said a little more sharply than she intended. "Young, pretty half naked girl throws herself at the handsome teacher and he can't keep it in his pants, what's not to understand?"

"It wasn't like that, at least not entirely, please can I call you later?" Patrick asked and crossed his fingers.

"Why? What could we possibly have to talk about? You won't be teaching class and I believe that you have a rule about socializing with students."

"Technically, you aren't my student and I like talking to you, Kevyn... please." Patrick heard the plea in his voice and didn't care.

He felt Martin's hand on one shoulder and Ethan's on the other offering him support as he waited for Kevyn's answer.

*******

Kevyn was surprised to find that she was hurt and angry but even more surprised that Patrick didn't try to deny that something happened. That's what Lonnie would have done and did do and she never believed him, but she believed Patrick. Maybe it was because she had witnessed the attempted seductions and his efforts to put the girl off but whatever the reason, she believed him when he said that he stopped.

She knew that he was waiting for her answer and she wanted to say no, she wanted no part of whatever drama Patrick Sinclaire had going on in his life, god only knew that she had had more than her share of drama. But it was that "please" that got her, and she just couldn't make herself say no but she had to know why he chose her.

"Why me? You barely know me."

"I like you. Will that suffice?" Patrick asked hoping that it would.

Kevyn hesitated before answering.

"Ok but I work at night and sleep during the day."

She could hear the relief in Patrick's voice but didn't understand it.

"Thank you! You have no idea of how much this means to me." Patrick said. "Are Tuesday nights alright-after you get out of class I mean?"

"I... I guess." Kevyn replied. She had the distinct feeling that somehow things had just changed in some unknown way. "You're sure that you're alright?" she asked.

Patrick basked in her concern for him and replied as honestly as he could.

"I will be, sleep well tonight."

Kevyn hung up and wondered again what it was about Patrick that made her want to protect him. Her next thought was about Melissa, where was the little slut?

********

Melissa checked into a nice hotel under an assumed name and paid using cash. She still couldn't grasp how close she had come to being raped, she had been very, very lucky. In the morning as soon as she emptied her safety deposit box, she was leaving California and never coming back. She had learned her lesson.

********

Eustace was waiting for them when Patrick got home with Martin and Ethan.

"You're early." Ethan said as he shook hands with Eustace.

"Yes well, I was able to finish up early and thought I'd better get my ass over here." Eustace replied. "How's he doing?"

"As well as can be expected, he's angry with himself that he let this woman affect him like that and confused, but then we all are. Why did the anger come if he found his mate?" Ethan asked.

"I don't have an answer yet." Eustace admitted. "Let me go talk to him and find out what it was about this girl that pushed his buttons."

******

Patrick stood by the window staring out into the darkness trying to figure out what happened. He didn't seem to hear Eustace come in not acknowledging him until Eustace called his name.

"Patrick?"

Patrick turned to face Eustace not bothering to hide his tears; they stood facing each other for several minutes until Patrick sat on the floor.

"I.... that... that could have been Kevyn! I could have raped and killed my mate and I don't understand how this could have happened if I found her!"

Eustace sat on the floor across from Patrick and waited for him to continue.

"Twenty-five years and one twenty-year old gold digging bitch manages to bring out the anger. I tried to warn her but she wouldn't stop. What if I try to hurt another woman?" Patrick asked.

"First of all, you didn't hurt her. Whether it's because Martin and Ethan came or not is immaterial, you knew that you were in trouble and you called for help and that counts for something." Eustace said. "The first thing we need to do is to decide whether you are a risk to your mate or any other woman. Tell me about this woman, the one you almost raped."

Eustace listened as Patrick described the events of past few weeks noting that he left out anything about his mate other than to mention her in passing and he wondered why.

"Patrick, when Ethan talked about Katrina, he described her so well that I could have seen her on the street and known who she was, the same with Mason and his mate but you only mention your mate in passing, why is that?"

"I don't want to talk about her in the same conversation as that bitch." Patrick replied.

"Then let's talk about her separately, tell me about her." Eustace urged.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers
12