Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

"I leave you to your wife. You will need to bond well with her for she leaves this afternoon. I can see that your love for her is very strong Patrick, and that is good. It will need to be strong for what lies ahead for you."

"Will I be with her ever again Sanya?"

"This I do not know Patrick. I have not bee told of what truly lies ahead for you. Training, more ritual seed giving, much lies ahead. You may get to be with her sometime again. I just do no know."

My fears were coming to surface with her words. They cut into my soul, hurting me as deeply as any could have. My only comfort would be knowing that Ann was safe at Kim's with the kids. She would be safe there for sure. I would have to figure out how to break free on my own.

When Ann woke we kissed passionately. Her tongue was all over mine and she didn't want to stop. Then, as we both got worked up, I think knowing down deep that this would be the last time for just us, she pushed me back and straddled my body.

As she guided me into her I realized that she had placed the head of my cock on her little sore bottom. I was about to protest that she didn't have to take me there, that I would have been just happy cuddling with her, when she put her finger to my lips shushing me. Her lips and tongue followed her fingers and we kissed.

She slowly let her body glide down my shaft. The tightness gave way to a nice smooth and warm feeling. Her ass was still tight, but accepting of my shaft. I laid back as Ann proceeded to bring us both to some very intense, very loving, and very memorable climaxes.

Our mouths were hardly ever apart during the whole act, as if there was a deep need to show our connection between us. I just loved my wife, thinking only of her and trying to engrave the feelings we had right now forever into my mind.

We talked afterwards, not mentioning Montana. Our conversation was a bit misleading in case anyone was listening, and I could see warning flashing in Ann's eyes whenever she would say something that would lead one to believe that she was getting hooked on this lifestyle.

Her eyes told me that was not the case, she was saying things out loud to let them think that she wouldn't want to leave yet. I caught on and the whole conversation was inflected with innuendo and second meanings. Only our eyes let our true feelings show. Our eyes were on each other the whole time too.

They came in and two men had all of Ann's things in her suitcases. We hugged tightly, and they had to pull us apart. I was allowed to kiss my wife one last time and as they tore us apart from that the last words I heard her saying was that she loved me and would be waiting for me no matter how long it took.

"Patrick...my love. You are my only love. I will be waiting for you. When you come to me I will be there, no matter how long it takes."

"I love you Ann. I love you too. I will always be yours."

Bob came in and as they led Ann away he took me by the arm and pulled me towards the other door to the room. Leading me down the hall I he began to tell me a bit of what I would be learning for the foreseeable future.

"Well Patrick. It is time for you to learn now. You have missed much and you have quite a bit to learn. Even with the gifts you were born with it will take quite some time. Perhaps someday we will fly Ann back down here and let you be with her. For now she would be a distraction though. She will soon be home with your children, and they will need their mother anyway."

"How long?"

"How long? How ever long it takes Patrick. How ever long it takes."

His precise speech left no doubt that I was to be here for a long time. A very long time. I wondered how my grandfather had escaped and how long it had taken him to do so. Then I began to wonder if perhaps he had been brought into this just as I had been. Could it be possible that he had been forced just like I was being forced?

I was taken to a large room with books lining shelves. Lights were here and there, tables and benches too. A regular library of large proportions that many cities would have been quite proud of. After looking at some of the books, I realized that most of them dealt with things off the mainstreams of life.

I was engrossed in a book I had opened up, something about dreaming and existence on other planes. I remembered the words spoken what seemed so long ago and had to begin somewhere. Sanya walked in and watched me as I read.

"Oh good, you are searching out for yourself. Probably not quite the right book to start with, but a start nonetheless."

"I remember someone talking about my dreams and others seeing them. Will this book cover that?"

"Yes. But it will have some things that are not...shall I say easy to swallow for you right now. I think that you will need to start a bit slowly and build up to that particular book Patrick. Here, lets start with this one. It tells of the beginnings and your part...well, your grandfathers parts in it. I think it will best prepare you for your lessons coming."

I put the book down reluctantly, wanting to read some more as it had been interesting. I was busy trying to put my wife, my love, my best friend out of my mind. I wanted to run to her and then run away. I knew logically that they wouldn't let me free and it could get Ann hurt so my best action was inaction at this time. My time would come. Oh yes, my time would come.

Over the next days I learned more about the history and the ideal's behind all of what had brought me here. It seems that my great-great grandfather had been shipwrecked on this Island a long time ago. He had risen to great power mainly due to the fact that he had been an educated and learned man.

I read his journals, kept meticulously by whoever was in charge of the library. The writing and how it was written was difficult to read, but it was like opening a chapter of a book that I sort of knew, yet reading it for the first time.

I asked Bob one day about how they were going to explain my disappearance when I didn't show up to work from my vacation. As I should have known, they had that covered.

"Oh, your wife delivered a letter to your boss. You were hurt in an accident, and will be out for quite sometime. You are in good care in Jamaica at a hospital/care facility. When you are better you will return. You see, your employer will not miss you at all. Matter of fact, they have sent a card and some flowers to you. They will be in your room tonight when you go there."

"How nice. You seem to have all the angle covered then Bob."

"All but where your wife has gone off to. She stayed at home for a day or so, delivered the messages we needed her to deliver, then it seems her, your children, and even your parents all disappeared. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you Patrick?"

"No. She probably left to make sure that you can't touch our kids. Not sure why my parents would have gone with her though."

"Hmmmm...I think you are not being fully...honest with me Patrick. Time will tell though. We have ways and we will find them eventually."

I was elated that Ann had been able to give them the slip. His last words had given me cause for concern though. I knew that it was only a matter of time. After all, they had found me after a while, so even though it might take years, I knew that eventually they would find Ann and the kids.

I was barely able to keep my face neutral as we talked. I wanted to shout out loud and dance a jig. It seemed that the first part of our little plan was going to work after all. Bob hung with me most of the time now. He was teaching me things that I had felt, but never knew I was capable of doing.

I had discovered that my mind was an intricate and deep tool that had many ways of being used. Bob worked with me on several things, first being the telepathic portion. I knew I had to be careful since he evidently knew quite a bit and had some powers too. I didn't want him to discover my secrets, if he could.

Other powers came into being as we worked together. I still kept part of my thoughts on escape and getting back to Ann, yet what I was being taught fascinated and enthralled me. I did have some powers and I was learning you could do certain things if you knew how to put your mind to it.

Each day became one of learning and soon several weeks had passed. I missed Ann so much that at night I was having dreams of her. I soon realized that even in those dreams I had to guard against prying eyes.

"So, who is Kim? You dreamt of a Kim last night Patrick. Who is she?"

Stunned, I held my tongue. How in the hell...of course, my dreams. I had dreamed about Ann and Kim on the ranch, riding horses. I didn't know if Kim even had any horses, but I had dreamed it last night. And Bob was asking me about that dream today.

"Kim? A girl my wife and I knew when we were first dating. She grew up on a farm and we used to go there and ride with her once in a while."

"Hmmmm. Where was this farm?"

"Virginia. West Virginia. Towards the western border. Nice little place, nestled I in the forest. Small place really. Her father was a gentleman farmer you know."

He seemed to accept that explanation, and I was relieved. My dreams were a possible source of information to them now too. I had to be very careful. The longer I was here the more apt I was to let something slip and give away where Ann was hiding.

A month passed. Then another. I was being taught daily, and being fucked every night. Each night some woman would be in my bed waiting. I soon found out that there was an intense struggle to be with me and when a woman was there with me, they would try anything, do anything to please me.

At first it was strange, women trying different things to please me. Later, after several weeks, I began to learn things about women that I hadn't known. I insisted that they show me things as much as they tried to please me.

Some of the women were thrilled to be able to teach me about their bodies, others wanted to be fucked and sucked and not get too involved. I gathered that some wanted to be with me, and others needed to be with me to keep their ‘place' in the scheme of things.

Sanya wanted to be with me. She taught me many things about women, and many things about sexual pleasures that had not much to do with women. It was Sanya that explained the secrets of the oils and how to make them. She also told me of other herbs and things that would do many other things.

In my third month I found my heart still wanting to connect with Ann. I missed her terribly and was having a tough time doing anything. Bob came up to me one day and began to drill me about Ann.

"Where is your Ann, Patrick? You need her, you so obviously want her over any other woman you can have. Tell me where to find her and I will bring her to you."

"If I knew, I would tell you. She probably left me thinking that I am a cheat and planned all of this."

"You know better than that Patrick. You know as well as I do that her love for you is complete. She would not leave you anymore than you could leave her. I saw that right away."

"Well, I do not know where she is."

"Ok. Have it your way. I wish that you would trust me though Patrick. You could have all of this and your beautiful Ann as well. Even your children if you so wanted. You have it within your power you know."

His words cut to the core. Would my kids even remember me soon? I wanted Ann so bad it hurt. Every night in bed after whichever woman had left me, I would think only of Ann. Those last moments we had together. Her kisses. Her smell. Her soft and warm body. Then I would dream. I had learned to keep certain things out of my dreams, surprising not only myself, but Bob as well.

One day as he worked with me he grew frustrated. He threw up his arms and stomped out shouting that I was the most difficult student he had ever had. I didn't understand until then that it was he who ‘read' my dreams. I had figured out how to prevent him from reading my dreams now.

Later he talked to me. I could see that Ann's disappearance bothered him more than he wanted to let me know. As he talked I suddenly ‘saw' his thoughts. I was stunned, then barely able to keep my surprise off of my face. I had read his mind as he was talking to me and saw how he was trying to lead me to tell him where Ann was. Even to the point of seeing him think how to buddy up to me better to get my trust.

Our conversation became less tense as I learned how to ‘read' his thoughts better. Soon I could see that he thought I trusted him pretty far, when in fact I did not. Not at all. I soon found that I could read other's minds too.

The most telling time was when one of the ‘duty' women came to my bed one night. Laying there as she massaged me I could ‘hear' her thinking.

"I wish that he would just take me hard and use me. Force me. Be a man about taking me. Just once."

I was surprised, since she seemed to be miss mild around the others all the time. Shy and introverted, yet wanting me to evidently be a bit rough with her. So, I changed my spots and surprised her quite a bit that night.

We were laying there and as she finished those thoughts, I rolled up and took her shoulders in my hands. I threw her down on the bed and pounced on her naked body. I heard her breath catch, her heart beating loudly. It was like my mind was in two places at once.

Her thoughts screaming in my head as I surprised her throughly and fully, I began to be quite forceful with her. As she would think of what she was afraid I would do next, I did it. Right up to a point where I think she was in fear of her life. Then, I backed off, giving her a bit of a break and letting her know that she would be safe with me.

That was a turning point with each woman. Soon they all couldn't wait for their turn with me. Fights would break out over who's turn it was. Bob was having a time trying to keep order, and some of the other men were being pressed to keep the women in line.

Sanya was first to catch on to what was going on. One night, on her ‘turn' she laid there just before we started. By this time I would ‘read' the woman with me and start where their thoughts led.

Tonight, I started with Sanya and her thoughts began to change midstream. I was off guard, but tried to keep in tune. She soon had me doing all sorts of strange stuff, from being rough, to tender. Even being a bit submissive at one point. I grew frustrated at her changing things constantly and broke away.

"Oh, Patrick. You have learned your lessons well have you not?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know how to read the mind very well."

"Oh?"

Laughing she playfully jumped on top of my body and trapped me on my back. My cock was at the entrance of her pussy and as she laughed, she slid down, taking me fully inside her body. Then she bent in close and hugging me began to tell me what she knew for fact.

"I wondered in the change of some of the girls. They began to desperately need to be with you. You were doing everything so well for each one. I got suspicious. I made sure that you had no contact with them at any other time. That there were no microphones anywhere. That left only one thing. Y our mind."

"My mind?"

"Yes. You devil you. I tested you tonight. And you missed what I was doing only because you didn't expect it. I had you reading me, and I changed my thoughts, watching you read then change with them. Yes...you have learned far better than Bob thinks. Far better."

"Are you going to tell him then?"

"Tell him what? That you read minds? He knows this already. Just...just not how well you can read them. Even I am surprised by this skill of yours. Even your grandfather could not do as well. My mother, she knew your grandfather. She told me of how powerful he truly was. How masterful in...well...you are more than he was. Much more."

"Your mother was with m y grandfather? She would have only been a child."

"She was of the age of accountability. She waited for him in his bed one night. He was in her, as he would have been with any other woman before he realized that it was her. She was quite young by today's standards, but a woman in those days. People on the Island married at thirteen. She was past that age. Almost an old maid. She became his most important lady. Even his wife was jealous of her. My mother was quite beautiful and very much in love with your grandfather."

"Then...Oh God...you..."

"Oh no. Your grandfather is not my father. No. My father...well, after your grandfather left my mother was heartbroken. There was much danger to have been known as one of the members, so she moved, with her parents to another town. There, she met and later married a nice young man. He was my father. You didn't think...oh...hah. You thought...hah..."

I didn't see the humor in this, but her laugh was infectious. I soon joined her and together we laughed for a bit. Truth was, I had thought that she may have been my grandfathers child. Her mother could only have been a child...or just old enough by today's standards.

Sanya and I had developed an attachment after that night. It wasn't really love. It was a mutual sharing of ideas and knowledge. Of course the sex was fantastic. I soon found out that even Sanya could read minds a bit.

One night, after Sanya and I had ‘her' turn in the rotation of women in my bed, I waited until she fell asleep. She had taken to sleeping the night with me and being in my arms in the morning. I liked it, trusting her far more than anyone else there. I had watched her face a she slept and then laid back and thought of Ann. God, I missed her so much. Was she ok? Did she miss me? Was she still waiting for me?

I thought about it and soon felt a nudge in my mind. I could ‘see' Ann and she was feeling love and affection for me still. Our minds touched as I laid there and I was reassured by the contact. Suddenly I noticed that Sanya was staring at me wide awake.

"Ann?"

One word. One name spoken aloud in the quiet night. Sanya had read my thoughts. She knew.

"Yes. Ann."

I was aware that if Sanya was as good as I thought she was at reading, then she knew right where Ann was now. I had messed up big time. Yet, Sanya didn't go running off to tell Bob. I waited, wondering what she was thinking. I had found that she could shut down her mind to me at times and this seemed to be one of those times.

"You love her very much."

"Yes. With all my heart and soul."

You miss her very much as well."

"Yes."

She was silent for a bit, just looking into my eyes. Then she shrugged her shoulders.

"Nope. Not from me."

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"Nope, not from me. I won't tell him. I have come to respect you Patrick. I cannot betray you. Not now. I was supposed to you know. Bob knew that you would get strong in the mind. He knew that I would be a good match for you. He planned for me to be with you more than the others, and to get close to you. Now...now I have gotten close. Closer than he would believe. I can't tell him anything because to do so would kill me. I love you."

Her omission stunned me. I had not thought that Bob would go so far although I should have known he would. Our time together had been limited as of late since he was learning that I could read minds so well. He couldn't be around me too much since he didn't have the skills necessary to keep me from reading him. He had used Sanya to get next to me and she had fallen for me, an unexpected glitch in a very well put together plan.

I also had another problem now too. Sanya's love for me. I had not planned on anyone falling in love with me. Truth be known, I had strong feelings for her as well. I had seen them building an I had also tried my best to keep from revealing them to her.

As I looked into her eyes I realized that I no longer had that secret either. I had let her see my thoughts. Now she not only knew where Ann and the kids were, but that I had feelings for her as well.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers