Patrick's Training Treat

Story Info
Patrick is tricked, but enjoys it anyway!
1.8k words
4.35
66.2k
23
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand touched the edge of the swimming pool and I decided that was enough for one day. I hauled myself out and glanced up at the benches at the side of the pool. I couldn't help but notice a couple of Latina goddesses watching me. One of them leaned forward, resting a hand on the back of the bench in front with the result that I had a glimpse of her cleavage. She smiled and waved at me. I waved right back and then headed for the changing rooms before anything embarrassing could show through my swimming trunks.

I showered and dressed, still thinking about the two young women before heading to the exit of the leisure centre where the two of them were standing by the exit.

The one who had waved at me had long, black hair almost to her waist; she was dressed in a top that was not quite see-through but not opaque either, the outline of her bra being just about visible; she also wore jeans that were tight enough to show off her very shapely ass. Her friend had shoulder length hair, dyed a dark red and was wearing a red, silk blouse and a black miniskirt, with black stockings or nylons beneath.

"You looked good out there," the girl with the black hair told me.

"Thanks. I'm training for a triathlon- you know, swimming, running and cycling."

"So you're an all-round athlete with plenty of stamina?"

"Yeah, I suppose," I replied, finding myself looking into the clearest blue eyes I had ever seen, a startling contrast to the blackness of her hair.

"My name's Maria and my friend here is Ella."

"I'm Patrick. It's nice to meet you girls." They looked to be in their early twenties and were both knockouts. It wasn't every day I was hit on by one such gorgeous girl, never mind two.

Ella smiled and wound her hair around her finger. "We were kinda wondering if you had a girlfriend."

"Were you now? I...she broke up with me a couple of weeks ago."

"What got into the girl, giving up a nice guy like you?"

I laughed. "I'm with you, I don't know why. Listen, do you girls want to go get a drink somewhere?"

This time it was Maria who replied. "We could do or you could just take us back to your place."

I couldn't stop myself from grinning. I thought for a brief moment that this might be a ploy to rob me but I reckoned I could handle myself and anyway, looking at them, it was a risk I was prepared to take.

"OK girls, let's go."

I drove back to my apartment as quickly as I reasonably could. Maria sat in the front beside me and within a couple of minutes her hand was rested upon my leg; she did not move it for a minute or two and then began to inch it towards my groin. I could barely concentrate on my driving, instead thinking of what would happen when we got back to my place. Maria's hand edged further up my leg before brushing across the sizeable bulge in my pants. She rubbed her hand back across my bulge and then removed it.

"How long until we get there?" she asked.

"We're just here," I replied, swinging off the road and into the underground car park.

I led them at a swift pace up to my apartment, almost as if I was putting them into training. I opened up the door to my apartment, showed the girls inside and pushed it shut behind me.

"Do either of you want a drink?" I asked, taking a beginning to move towards the kitchen.

"There's no need," Maria replied, standing in my way and placing her hands on my chest to halt me. She leaned forward and kissed me, flicking her tongue inside my mouth. My hand moved onto her ass when she drew back a step and then kneeled down in front of me. She began to unzip my pants while Ella moved alongside me to unbutton my shirt.

Maria pulled my pants down and then reached inside my boxer shorts to stroke my cock before pulling the boxers down too, allowing my stiff member to spring out.

"My, it looks like you're excited already...and wet too," she added, as she ran her finger across the tip and then licked the glistening precum on there. Ella had already removed my shirt as Maria lifted each of my feet gently to allow me to step out from my pants and boxers, which she set to one side.

"You're quite the big boy," Maria told me, caressing my balls and running her hand up the length of my shaft. As she did this, Ella gave me a lingering kiss.

Maria pulled my foreskin down, exposing the head of my cock which she licked before running her tongue across her lips as if savoring the taste.

"Your skin is so smooth," Maria told me.

"It's so that I'm quicker through the water when I swim."

"It's nice," she replied, running a hand across my ass.

Before I could reply, she wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock and began to slowly take it into her mouth. As she did this, Ella kneeled down beside her and took one of my balls into her mouth. For a moment, I thought I would explode that second but I managed to avoid that embarrassment.

Maria took my whole length into her mouth and slid her head slowly up and down my cock half a dozen times, each time almost allowing my cock to spring out. Then, she released my cock from her mouth and watched with satisfaction as it sprang bolt upright.

Ella took it in her hand to bring it to the right level for them and then kissed one side of my cock, while Maria began to kiss the other side, their lips almost touching in the middle. After a couple of minutes of this, Maria took me in her mouth once more while Ella kneeled behind her, reaching around to fondle Maria's breasts. I looked down to see Maria's head bobbing back and forth and I placed my hands on her head, pulling her onto me. While this was going on, Ella had removed Maria's top and was playing with her big breasts that were barely contained in a frilly black bra.

As she sucked and intermittently licked my shaft, Maria placed her hands on my ass, as if trying to take even more of my length. Ella was kissing Maria's neck while her hands were alternating between caressing Maria's body and cradling my balls.

I could feel my cock beginning to throb and Maria did too. She let my cock out of her mouth, much to my disappointment as I was about to explode any moment. She moved to the side and her place was swiftly taken by Ella who took my throbbing cock in her mouth. She locked her lips around my shaft even tighter than Maria and gave my balls a squeeze as she began to suck me off.

"Oh my..." I couldn't speak- I was paralysed with pleasure as I pumped load after load into Ella's mouth. Some of my cum ended up on her lips and chin but Maria quickly moved in to lick it off her, then almost pushed Ella aside to take my softening cock into her mouth once more.

"I'll soon have you ready for round two," she told me.

"I'm not so sure," I replied but Maria was sure. She caressed me, licked me and sucked my cock so that a fresh erection was quickly achieved.

As Maria slid her mouth down my stiff cock once more, Ella kneeled behind me and rubbed her finger across my asshole. I shuddered in surprise but said nothing.

"Lean forward," she instructed.

I placed my hands on the wall, allowing Maria enough space but bending forward. Maria pushed my ass cheeks to one side and licked my hole. I'd never experienced that before and had to admit that I liked it. She pushed her tongue into me, then drew back and probed my hole with her index finger. I instinctively tightened up but she kept her finger there before pushing it further in before removing it and standing up.

Ella moved beside Maria, still standing, watching her go down on me before starting to undress. She slipped off her silk top and her miniskirt, skilfully unclipped her bra and then slipped off her lace knickers, leaving only her black hold-up stockings. I gasped when her knickers slid down, as a slim but hard cock popped out. I glanced back up at her tits which looked real enough.

"Surprised?" she asked. "Would you like to touch it?"

Maria needed no second invitation, rubbing it gently while still sucking on my cock. I moved my hand tentatively to feel it and allowed myself the pleasure of jerking it gently up and down a few times.

"That's nice for me," Ella said. "How about for you?"

I smiled and nodded.

"You like you ass licked again?"

"Oh yes."

Ella was behind me once more but it was a different kind of warmth and wetness I felt when my ass was entered.

"You got me too horny just to be licking you baby," she whispered into my ear as she eased her cock into my ass.

I wanted to push back onto her cock as far as I could and push my cock into Maria's mouth as far as I could, all at the same time. I literally didn't know if I was coming or going.

"Let me do the work," Ella murmured.

I could feel that she was in control and it felt great. My cock was throbbing once more and I exploded into Maria's mouth but this time I could not stop to watch her enjoy my cum for Ella was increasing the power and speed of her thrusts.

"Oh baby," she whispered. "You're my bitch now."

Now that Maria had finished, she half-turned me and pushed me forward so that I was on all fours on the floor. She thrust into my ass, pulling on my shoulders until she came in my ass, collapsing on me with the effort. As she withdrew her cock, her cum dribbled from my ass, a sensation I'd never known before.

"Mmm...may I?" Maria said as she moved in to lick up Ella's cum as it dribbled out.

After a few seconds she moved back. "You can stand up now," Maria said. "And maybe we'll have that drink now."

"Are you...are you a transsexual too?" I asked her.

"Next time, Patrick. You can find out next time."

My ass felt a little sore but I still felt so horny I'd have been ready to go again, regardless of who was doing what role. It looked like I'd found a new way of keeping in shape.