Patriotic Duty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not until she hands them the check," replied Jenkins.

****************

"Bend forward," said Eriq. "I know this will be uncomfortable, but it's time for the gynecological check."

"Oh god," she said, feeling him push down on her back. She leaned down and turned enough that she could place her hands on the couch's arm to hold herself up. "Jesus!" she cried, jumping forward when she felt the tip of Eriq's finger slide along her labia.

"No trouble producing lubrication I see," he said with the hint of a chuckle. He slowly pushed one finger inside her as deep as it would go.

Chrissy couldn't help herself and gave a large squeal. "Ohmygod," she cried, feeling Eriq pump his finger in and out slowly. She looked down under her body expecting to see her juices dripping from her vagina, but her large breasts were hanging in the way. It got worse when Eriq's middle finger joined his index finger inside her dripping pussy. Both his fingers felt bigger then Todd's penis and her needy body began to respond. She fought the urge to push back into his thrusting fingers. Chrissy glanced over at Malik who was leaning over and watching the other con man's fingers slowly fuck her pussy.

"Malik," said Eriq. "Why don't you assist me and continue with the breast examine."

"Gladly." Malik walked around the coffee table and kneeled in front of her. His hands began squeezing and tugging her nipples. The orgasm caught Chrissy off guard. It was her biggest ever and made her gasp in pleasure.

"That's a pretty healthy reaction, Mrs. Simmons," said Eriq, fumbling with his shorts. "However, I need to probe a little deeper.

"With what!" she gasped.

"With this!"

Chrissy felt an extremely large object push against her vaginal opening. She was so wet, her labia easily spread around a large knobby ball with a shaft attached to it. Eriq was working it in and out of her, trying to get it in deeper. She had never felt so full or had her pussy stretched so wide. Soon it was deeper then her husband's five inches had ever been and it just kept going. It felt fantastic to be penetrated so deeply. "What is that thing?" she asked, ashamed to feel another orgasm approaching.

"What do you think it is?" Eriq was grabbing her hips now and slightly pulling her back into his thrusts.

"Oh god," she moaned. "It feels like a penis only it's too big."

Eriq and Malik both laughed. Malik stepped back and quit playing with her nipples. In a way she missed the attention. Eriq said, "It's not a penis," and Chrissy felt relief flood through her body. "It's a cock," he continued. "It's like a penis only bigger and blacker." With Malik gone, she was able to look under her body again, but her breasts still blocked her view of their crotches. However, Eriq's shorts and underwear had been dropped around his ankles. "I understand your confusion, Mrs. Simmons. I can tell this tight white pussy of yours hasn't ever been truly fucked by a real man. Thank you for letting me integrate you properly."

"I don't believe..." Chrissy finally looked up again and found herself staring at least two feet of the biggest blackest penis she could ever have imagined. It was nearly right up against her nose and as her eyes un-crisscrossed as she stared down the shaft she realized it was probably only ten or eleven inches long, but that was still twice as big as Todd's penis. Malik immediately began pressing the large flared head of his "cock" against her lips. Chrissy held her mouth tightly closed as he rubbed the head left and right alone her lips occasionally pushing forwards trying to get her to open her mouth. It left a slimy, nasty trail of fluid on her lips. 'He doesn't expect me to.. not that. I don't even do that for Todd,' she thought. "Aargh," she suddenly cried as Eriq's cock head banged against her cervix. The "Aargh" became and "Umph" as Malik pushed the head of his huge black cock between her lips and into her mouth.

Chrissy tried to pull back, but she was trapped between the two black men. She tried to push the big tip of Malik's cock out of her mouth with her tongue. Her tongue licked the underside and then up and over his urethra. She could taste his precum, but her tongue wasn't strong enough to push it out. Chrissy moaned in pleasure as a second orgasm suddenly expanded out from her pussy. She jerked forward taking Malik's cock deeper down her throat. He was pulling back and pushing forward until she found herself sucking on about a third of his black cock. It felt so hard in her mouth. It wasn't so bad, she thought and Chrissy found herself relaxing her throat. Malik's cock was a vibrant monster, hot, throbbing, and giving little leaps from time to time. She suddenly found herself hoping the two FBI agents would take their time.

"Wait until you try this pussy, Malik," growled Eriq. He was fucking her rapidly now. His balls were smacking her thighs with such force they were stinging. "It squeezes and sucks your cock in deep. It's milkin the cum right out of my balls."

Chrissy's eyes widened in fear. She was at her most fertile and unprotected. Her hands were holding her up so she couldn't push Malik away. She tried to pull her head back, but Malik kept slowly pumping his hips. The big head of his cock was even deeper now then when he'd started. It was down her throat pulling back to her uvula and then pushing further down. She was swallowing more then half now.

"Gonna bust a nut," groaned Eriq, fucking her even harder. Chrissy tried to shake herself off his thrusting cock, but he read her intentions differently. "Yeah girl, work that white ass." He gently spanked her once as he spoke. "Here it cums."

Chrissy was horrified but then tremors started in her pussy. Eriq's big cock head was pressed hard against her cervix ready to spray her womb with a black man's seed. The orgasm caught her off guard. She was cumming hard and it was her biggest yet. It would have been bigger still, but Eriq suddenly yanked his ten inch cock from her pussy. Hot sperm flew into her hair, splattered her lower back, and peppered her ass.

"If we were making a porn, that's what we'd call a money shot," gasped Eriq.

****************

"Zoom in on that," ordered Jenkins, leaning over to look at Smith's screen. The two men watched the quadrant capturing Chrissy's wel fucked vagina just as Eriq milked the last drops of his sperm from his shaft and covered her labia with it.

"Better then any porn I've ever seen," said Smith, pulling the camera back to capture the sperm on Chrissy's back.

"Mrs. Simmons does seem to be a natural at this," agreed Jenkins. One quadrant was capturing Malik's cock as it slid in and out of her throat. Another angle showed Chrissy was now kneeling as she sucked his cock. "Look she's taking over."

Malik had slowly stopped thrusting his cock down her throat until Chrissy was the one bobbing her head. She was now kneeling at his feet, grabbing the base of his shaft with one hand and deep throating his cock.

"I think he's gonna blow soon," said Smith, just as semen squirted out the sides of Chrissy's mouth. "I called that right." Smith watched Malik yank his cock out of her mouth and shoot several jets of semen on her face. "Think they're about done?" asked Smith.

"Not until they seal the deal," replied Jenkins. "I want to see money change hands. Then we can bust them."

On screen, Malik had shoved his cock back down Chrissy's throat. "Keep sucking," he ordered.

****************

Chrissy almost eagerly took the ten or eleven inches of black cock back down her throat. It hadn't lost any of it's length, but it had gone soft. His cum had come as a shock to her. Malik was pulling back just as a huge jet of semen struck the back of her throat. As soon as the head cleared her throat and entered her mouth, her mouth was so filled with semen her cheeks bulged out and his seed squirted out the sides of her mouth. She swallowed when he pulled his cock completely out and shot several blasts on her face. His cum had tasted hot, rich, and was surprisingly good. Now she was sucking him again and the limp cock was slowly hardening.

Malik slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth when he was completely hard again. He smirked when he caught her leaning forward to keep sucking it, but instead he stepped around her and sat on the couch. Chrissy turned right and began sucking his cock between his knees, but that wasn't what he wanted. Malik grabbed her head and indicated that he wanted her to stand.

Chrissy released his cock, and swiped away a string of salvia hanging from her lips to his cock head. His hands were strong and forceful, so she stood. He then placed his hands on her hips and guided her forwards until she was straddling him. Malik then grabbed the base of his cock and held it up for her. Chrissy lowered herself, first feeling the head push into her and then fat inch after fat inch until she sank down in his lap. Despite the sperm on her face, Malik tried to kiss her, but she turned her head away and Malik instead pushed her back so that he could suck on her breasts. Chrissy was ashamed by her body's reaction to what was happening to her, but her kisses would remain for her husband.

"Gawd dayum, this white pussy does milk your cock," said Malik, bouncing on the couch to get her to ride him.

Chrissy began slowly raising and lowering herself. She saw Eriq appear out of the corner of her eye. "Thanks for not cumming in me," she moaned, having yet another small orgasm.

"It was nothing," he replied. "You told me you were trying to get pregnant." He stepped to her side and aimed his cock at her face.

Chrissy stared at it. She thought for a moment and then leaned forward and took it in her mouth. The FBI had told her to cooperate after all and she was doing her duty. She was doing this for all the women these two had molested and would now never molest thanks to her. She swallowed his cock wondering if any of those other women had enjoyed it as much as she was. However, he wasn't too interested in a blow job. He wanted something else. Eriq waited until his shaft was good and wet before stepping back.

Chrissy was moaning, riding Malik's cock and suffering through another impossibly large orgasm, when Malik suddenly held her down in his lap and spread her ass cheeks. Chrissy felt something press against her tight little brown sphincter and push hard. "What are..." Her eyes flew wide as she felt her rosebud push in and slowly open for the invader. 'No,' she thought, 'people aren't supposed to do that! It's unnatural!' She winced in pain as the large cock head broke through and entered her ass. The rest she took easier and the pain faded quicker then she would have imagined and it began to feel good. Real good.

Chrissy found herself in a state of complete sexual ecstasy. She was sliding up and down Malik's cock while Eriq pistoned his cock in and out of her ass. The men had no trouble penetrating her like this and seemed well practiced. Malik was squeezing on one of her breasts while sucking the nipple on her other breast. Chrissy sucked her lower lip in her mouth. Sweat poured off her forehead mixing with tears and semen as both her holes were stretched to their limits. The orgasm exploded deep in her pussy and consumed her entire body. Their cocks continued to hammer her pussy and asshole and she briefly fainted from the pleasure.

When Chrissy recovered, she was sitting in Malik's lap and Eriq was banging her ass as hard as he could, but his rhythm was off. Suddenly he just buried it and her bowels were flooded with sperm. Eriq groaned as he slowly pulled his cock out and shot the last few wads of cum on her slowly closing sphincter. As it closed, sperm welled up in it and began pouring out.

"My turn," said Malik, slapping her ass. "Ride that big black cock."

Chrissy was panting and trying to catch her breath. She stayed still for a moment, but long enough for him to slap her ass once again, but this time with more force.

"Come on fuck that black cock."

Chrissy felt weak and exhausted, but she began to move. "Alright," she said leaning forward until their noses practically touched. "I'm gonna fuck that big black cock. I'm gonna fuck it real good." Chrissy began bouncing in his laps as fast as she could move.

"That's what I'm talkin about," laughed Malik, slapping her ass again, but with less force.

"Fuck it real good," moaned Chrissy, not sure what had come over her. "Just don't cum in my pussy."

Malik laughed and went back to playing and sucking on her sensitive nipples. Chrissy nearly screamed as she came. She paused with this the tip of his cock in her and then let gravity slam her down on his crotch. The orgasm grew with every inch and it lasted for several more bounces. She was growing even weaker from all the orgasms. Malik was groaning now and he was bucking his hips. "Getting close," he moaned.

"Say when and I will jump off," she managed to pant out still riding him and still feeling the effects of her orgasm.

Malik grabbed her hips and pulled her down into his lap. "When," he said evilly, nearly spitting in her face.

Chrissy looked at him in horror just as the cock head poised right on her abused cervix shot it's first wad directly into her womb. Her horror turned to lust as an enormous orgasm burst through her body right on the heels of the last one. Her orgasm lasted with each jerk and spurt of his cock and she finally came down as his cock began to soften in her pussy.

Chrissy suddenly realized she was keeping his sperm plugged in her womb and she jumped off his lap. "You bastard, you might have made me pregnant," she yelled, angrily.

"Good, another fruit for Islam." Malik stood and squeezed some semen out of his cock and onto her carpet. "Just make sure the baby faces Mecca when it's born."

Chrissy looked on in horror. What had she done? "No," she whispered.

Eriq was now dressed. "I have the check, Mrs. Simmons. Thank you for signing with World Wide Beneficial Co and thank you for the hospitality."

The door burst open. "Freeze FBI," shouted Jenkins running into the room and holding his badge up.

"Mother fucker!" yelled Eriq,

"Bitch set us up," added Malik. He grabbed the closest thing to him to cover his nude body which was Chrissy's robe.

Chrissy quickly became aware of her own undressed state in a room full of four black men and stooped behind her recliner, grabbing her bikini as she went.

"Are you alright, ma'am?" asked Jenkins, while Smith handcuffed Malik.

"I'm fine," she said, stepping out from the chair, aware Jenkins eyes were roaming up and down her bikini clad body. She had rushed putting it on. One cup was askew and her nipple was sticking out. She had sperm on her face and back. Her bottoms were turning darker as they became soaked from the semen leaking from her pussy and ass. She glanced over at the two scam artists. Eriq was looking defiant as Smith pushed him out the door. Malik was smirking at her. He winked when he saw her glance at him. Chrissy looked down in shame, her eyes focusing on Mailk's spent cock, so large it was largely visible under the hem of her robe. "What took you so long?" she asked.

"We needed them on tape accepting your check."

"You let them fuck me."

"To be honest, Mrs. Simmons, you rather appeared to be enjoying yourself."

Chrissy felt a flush appear at her cheeks and quickly turn a large part of her white freckled body red. A large wad of cum slipped down the side of her face as she flushed. Her tongue came out and absentmindedly licked it up. "I see," she mumbled. She would be lying to say she hadn't enjoyed it.

"We were ready to rescue you at a moments notice if you actually appeared in any danger. You did us a great favor, Mrs. Simmons. You're going to help us put those scumbags away for a long time."

"Good," she said, but she didn't really mean it. Despite, Malik's cumming inside her, she felt no anger towards the two men. Maybe, this incident would help them straighten their lives out.

Smith returned wearing latex gloves and carrying a large black bag. He began collecting the assorted cameras, Malik's clothes, the phony insurance documents, and her check. "I think we have more then enough evidence to convict," said Smith, limping over to another of their hidden cameras.

Jenkins limped over to help him gather all the evidence. "You won't even be required to testify, Mrs. Simmons."

"That's good," she said, wondering why both men were limping. She glanced down at their crotches and gasped. Both men had large bulges straining down one pant leg. The bulges were every bit as big as Malik or Eriq's, if not bigger. Both men had erections and she flushed again as she realized it was from watching her on the cameras. She had put on a live sex show for the two men!

"You did a great service for your community today, Mrs. Simmons," said Jenkins, heading towards her front door with Smith. "Your government thanks you, ma'am."

"Yes," added Smith. "It was a pleasure watching you in action."

Chrissy flushed again as the two men left and other then some stains on her rug and sofa, there was no evidence anyone had been here today. She walked over to her window and watched Jenkins drive off with the two criminals in the back seat of their sedan. Smith pulled out a moment later in the con artists' car, made a u-turn and followed his partner.

She hoped the government wouldn't come down too hard on Malik and Eriq. Everyone deserved a second chance. She had a brief fantasy of them showing up at her door a year from now, thanking her for helping them straighten out their lives. She invited them in and led both men up to her bedroom and they began to fuck her again. She shook her head to clear it of her fantasy. What happened today could never happen again. She had cheated on her husband, but she'd done it to get two criminals off the street and because it was her patriotic duty.

Chrissy Simmons could now say that she had done something patriotic and she was proud of herself. She stepped back from the window and felt liquefied semen run down her inside thighs from where it was leaking around her soaked bikini bottoms. Chrissy virtually ran up the stairs reminded of all the sperm filling her fertile vagina and determined to wash it out as quickly as possible, but also aware that it might very well be too late.

As she cleaned herself in the bathtub, Chrissy found herself wondering if she'd ever have another opportunity to do her patriotic duty.

Part 2: We need your help again, Mrs. Simmons

Two weeks after helping the FBI bust the insurance scam, Chrissy was in her living room vacuuming the floor. She had kissed Todd off on another one of his business trips thirty minutes earlier. Once he had pulled out of the driveway, she'd immediately raced upstairs to change. She'd dropped her new robe on the floor and pulled the skimpy negligee out of her dresser. Now Chrissy was doing her housework in sexy lingerie and she'd grown fond of wearing it around the house when she was alone.

Chrissy Simmons was a changed woman.

She wasn't even consciously aware of how much she'd changed since the incident with the two con artists. She was behaving differently and realized it, but hadn't given it any thought. Chrissy's attitude towards her body had changed. She had become acutely aware of how attractive she really was. She'd bought a few new outfit's the last week and they no longer hid her figure, but showed off her body. Knowing that her husband preferred that she keep her goods covered, she hadn't shown him the new outfits or the lingerie the FBI had given her, but if he didn't like them, well tough. They made her feel sexy.

Since going off birth control several months ago, her hormones had been raging and Chrissy partially blamed them on why she had given in so easily to the two black men. They were still raging and she was horny all the time, but Chrissy had discovered a cure soon after she'd had sex with Eriq and Malik. That cure was a wonderful thing called, masturbation. Todd continued to put off having sex with her and they'd only made love once in the last two weeks and it had been unsatisfying. She suspected he didn't really want her to get pregnant. Now, almost daily, when she'd lie naked on bed and slowly finger herself to a small orgasm, she'd fantasize she was having sex and in her fantasies it was never Todd making love to her, it was Malik and often both Malik and Eriq. Malik hadn't any qualms about putting a baby in her belly.