Patrolman: is it She or He?

Story Info
Officer gets too familiar before examining all evidence.
6.1k words
4
28.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers

(Only her hairdresser knows, unless you read the story!)

I was working graveyard as a rookie cop in one of the smaller cities just outside of Los Angeles, California. Our little city was independent from that of L.A. County so we had our own school system, fire and police departments. I was born and raised here so by the time I became an officer, I knew a lot of the residential and business people on a personal basis.

Our department worked single-man patrol cars but we believed it was actually safer than the two-man cars Los Angeles used for a couple of reasons. We didn't have any gettos, barrios, or skid rows. Also we could afford a lot more officers and cars per capita than L.A.. Finally, when we made a stop of any kind there was usually another officer within a few blocks to 'back' you up.

Well anyway that was the theory, and we had the stats showing it worked well for us. In over 50 years of working single-man patrol cars we had zero officer fatalities. Two cops had been killed on duty but both of them were motor officers who had died as the result of traffic accidents.

I was about 3 mos. out of the academy working area L-2. My Probationary period was one year so I still had 3 more mos. to 'sweat'. It was just after the 2:00 a.m. 'time check' and I was parked in a closed gas station with my engine running. I was keeping an eye on one of my beat's large intersections with a set of 4-way flashing red lights while at the same time making a quick entry to catch-up my 'Activity Log'. At this hour of the morning any car not on a call made their presence known at key locations (like where I was) to assist in the safe flow of traffic. Most drivers were aware that we were 'out and about' when the bars closed so they were even more cautious than usual. That factor alone was key in maintaining our low fatality rate.

I heard the subject's approaching car by the sound of the engine and knew this driver was not going to slow and stop as required. Maybe it was another drunk driver just leaving a bar. She 'busted' the light at well over 50 mph. Thank goodness the two other cars at the intersection were paying attention and delayed their entering or it would have taken a wrecking crew and a coroner to clean up the mess.

Kicking my patrol car into gear, I watched her vehicle go sailing dangerously through the intersection without so much as even a hint of any brake light! Flipping on my 'Reds' I hit the street with 'pedal to the metal' trying to catch and slow the driver before she 'blew' the next intersection and maybe had a catastrophic collision. I had already witnessed one of those just a month earlier that resulted in the death of two male adults so maybe I could keep the same thing from happening now!

It took a long time and the use of a couple of 'blips' of my siren to get the driver to stop but at least there would be no accident this time. As the driver slowed I could tell by the long hair it was a female. Yeah, I know there were a lot of longhaired 'hippies' in '65 but not with the shimmering blond 'bow-in-the-back' that this babe was sporting. I went '10-10' (routine traffic) and gave out the license plate prior to exiting my veh.. No hot, no warrants and no hits! She had turned the corner onto a dark side street adjacent to the closed Greek Hamburger Hut, a little stand that was favored by cops working 'Day Shift'. It was just off of a well-lighted major street and in the best part of town so I figured the most I had was maybe a D.W.I…but more likely a citation for 'failure to stop at an intersection during a flashing red light'.

*I know some aficionado'wannabe' cop will say "D.U.I" but back in '65 we only used the term Driving While Intoxicated under 23102a of the California Veh. Code. In earlier days it was known as a '502' in L.A.. Now everyone uses the term Driving Under the Influence. (Anyway shut up and stop thinking this is another bullshit make-believe story---well maybe some of it is but not yet!) Christ, some of you readers really piss me off. The other day I wrote a story and said a particular car was a '57 Chevy Impala. You'd a thought I was recruiting for the Taliban with all the e-mails I got from assholes saying, "It must have been a '57 Belair because they didn't make the Impala until '58." Give me a freakin' break. B.F.D.! Not a word on whether they got-off on a damn good story. Just bullshit about a small slip of 1 year's difference in a stupid model. Shit! Some people must live a very limited shallow fucking life.

Sorry but I had to get that off of my chest. Thank you, I feel so much better! (Ha, Ha!) Now where was I…Oh yeah…D.U.I.. That's because it was just after 2:00 a.m. and that's 'Show-time' for stopping drunk drivers. However, I didn't think this person qualified other than the speed. You get real good at recognizing a drunk driver way before the stop; especially as far as I had to chase this one. Any way, the closer I got to Blondie's window the faster my heart started beating. With each closing step I could she was one cute looking, very hot, hot, babe!

I already mentioned the hair at a distance. Up close it was even more beautiful and obviously styled by a real fine hairdresser. This was no quick dye, perm, touch and flip! And the blouse she was wearing! Geez Louise, it had to be a 2 or 3 hundred-dollar hand made silk with all the frilly ruffles and such. When I took further inventory I could see she was wearing shimmering gold Lemmae slacks. And her jewelry…wow, did this 'sweet-thang' have some expensive jewelry. Oh…yeah!

Her silk blouse was unbuttoned 2 buttons from the top showing a nice bit of cleavage and now my cock began to have a mind of its own. Her beauty was talking directly to my young pecker which was beginning to have a mind of its own. It would soon become longer and harder than my 3-cell (flashlight) unless I could gain some control. I asked for her driver's license. She bent over to pick up her purse from the floor on the passenger side and with each ensuing twist and movement of her blouse, titties and tight ass, my pecker tried more and more to impersonate a policeman's night-stick! She fumbled through her purse but had trouble locating her I.D.. Normally I would have been impatient but watching her move around was wonderful for this sols-officer working a slow shift. Turning her big blue eyes right into mine was a stunning experience. So deep, so blue and so dammed innocent looking! Man I was in love…well at least in lust!

"I don't know just where my I.D. is officer. I live in San Francisco and just came from a party in Beverly Hills. It might have been sent ahead with my luggage. I'm so very sorry. What did I do wrong?" Her voice was soft and sultry. And then she smiled…that was the capper! As my light illuminated her face, I could see she had perfect teeth and her makeup was absolutely flawless. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. This had to be an actress from one of our three nearby film studios or at the least a high-class model from Rodeo Drive or Beverly Hills.

"Are you an actress or something?"

"Why yes Officer, I was flown down from San Francisco to attend a director's party at the Beverly Hills Hotel. I'm on my way to catch an early flight back home".

I told her about the flashing red light but the truth was, I also wanted to extend this stop so I could talk to her longer. Maybe I could even see the rest of her cute, curvy body standing up. "What's your name little lady?" "Francis Swainly, but Officer you can call me 'Frenci'. (Not Frenchy, Frenci pronounced Fren-sea). I live at ______Market Street, in San Francisco." When she said 'Frenci and Officer' in the same breath I damn near came!

About then, I saw Officer Maynti working L-3 drive-by slowly (checking to make sure I was ok). I gave him the 'sign' that everything was under control and he waived prior to turning back toward his beat. I heard the feedback over my 2-way as he did a 'check-off' with dispatch confirming every thing was, "Code 4". We were alone again!

"Miss Swainly would you please step out of your vehicle and come with me?" (Wasn't I a smooth operator?) Yeah right…you got me pegged. I was in a 'horny' pursuit! And I was relieved I didn't have a sloppy drunk on my hand that would take me out of the field for most of my shift doing all that breath, booking and report writing crap! She got out and I really started to lose it. Her shimmering gold Lemmae slacks were skin-tight and so thin I could see the firm supple flesh of her ass as she stepped from her car. She was wearing 4-inch high-heels accenting the calves of her legs causing her hips to create that 'ass-high, fuck-me' look! My flashlight began to quiver due to my waking hormones. I even felt my breathing become a little heavier. Good thing the moon wasn't full that night or I'd have been howling…down boy, down! I pointed to the passenger side of my patrol unit and asked her to walk back to the car so I could run a 'make' on her.

Of course it was 100% bullshit. Oh I wanted to do the 'make' part! But I didn't want to 'run' it…I wanted to 'make' it and fuck it! (Well at least as a fantasy) As she started walking with that short choppy step one has to take in 4 inch heels, I noticed the rhythmic swaying of her dimpled, high-cheeked ass. I just wanted to reach out and squeeze that tight little tush! Then I got a real nice whiff of her perfume. I was getting hornier by the minute…I just had to touch her so I began trying to figure some way I could justify 'copping' a feel. (Hmmm, now I wonder just where that expression came from?). Maybe I could get away with a small 'frisking' for weapons on a ruse before placing her inside my patrol car. Yeah, that just might work! I started working on a 'line' to use while she was step-steppity-stepping back to my patrol car. I really had to be careful! Remember I was on probation! I began thinking…'maybe some clever wording'? And maybe just a measured and limited 'pat-down' so she wouldn't get pissed and report me? I needed to make sure I didn't 'screw the pooch' and get fired! I decided to just take it a step-at-a-time and see what developed.

We walked beyond the path of the bright spotlight beaming from the light-bar of my patrol car. It was lighting up her car's interior like the noonday sun. As we got to the car I said, "Miss Swainly safety requires me to do a quick 'pat-down' search before placing you inside the car. You can rest assured I am not placing you under arrest at this time. Your permission is voluntary and will be of help in establishing your identity. At the most you may be issued a citation for no valid operator's license in possession. That would be considered a non-moving, misdemeanor violation and require only that you show proof of a valid license to your local Sheriff's Department or Marshall's Office within 14 days. Again the worse would probably be a small fine." Geez, I thought, "That all came out rather well. Training and practice mean everything!"

"Officer, I don't have a valid license. My license was suspended for 90 days because of a reckless driving arrest last June. Please don't run a make on me. If you do a radio record check then I'm gonna go to jail. Please officer, just let me go to the airport so I can get back home to San Francisco …please?"

This was getting too easy. I had her pleading so I knew I could reasonably assume she would allow me some small harmless touching. There was little chance now that she would consider reporting me. "I'm sorry Miss Swainly, I can't promise anything at this juncture. But if you'll co-operate fully, I promise to extend every courtesy within my power. Ok?" Courtesy my ass…I wanted to touch something, anything…her things!

She nodded meekly and said, "I'll do anything you say officer. Just don't take me to jail…please?" I was nearly inside her skin-tight Lemmae slacks and she and I both knew it. Then she smiled and used a powerful weapon at her hand. "You know officer, I think you're very cute. If it wasn't for the situation then…."(Her voice trailed off as she looked down in acceptance of some offer to stop any chance of her being arrested)!

"Let's start with that 'Pat-down' Miss Lemmae…I mean Miss Swainly!" We both laughed at my Freudian slip of the tongue.

"I think I know exactly what you mean officer…what did you say your name was?"

"Officer Jon Moyer…but you can call me Jon since you and I are about to get closer when I 'frisk' you!"

"Please call me 'Frenci' and feel free to give me a very thorough body search. I may have some small weapon tucked away and out of sight!"

Fantastic! There it was! She wanted to 'settle out of court'! She was giving me explicit permission to touch her wicked little body and let me get closer to this sexy, sultry bitch! I placed her on the opposite side of my holster and leaned through the open window killing all the lights of my patrol car. Now we were in the dark and hidden from passersby where I could get more intimate with my gorgeous little lawbreaker, Frenci.

"Put both hands on the top of the car, step away and spread your legs." God, I loved that, "spread your legs part". How many of you guys or gals can tell some desirable young thing you just met 5 minutes ago to, "spread your legs" and know they damn well were going to do it for you?

"Oh Officer, I'm really looking forward to your search!" As she turned her beautiful golden ass to me and took the 'assumed' position, she said, "Put your big rough police hands on me and search Frenci real good."

Either she was a hell of an actress or she really meant it and wanted to take this a step further. Either way I knew I could go only as far as she allowed me to and no further. I started by placing my hands on her head and running my fingers through her long golden tresses. Then I ran the tips of my fingers around the neck of her blouse. She shuddered as I gripped her neck firmly with my left hand continuing my search with the right. I ran my hand from her wrist to her right under-arm and noticed the slight hint of warm moisture at her armpit. Then I reversed the position and did the same on her left side with similar results.

"You're a little moist under your arms Franci. Is it because you're nervous and trying to hide something from me or does the idea of a more thorough search excite you?"

"Yes Officer Jon. I'm trying to hide the fact that you're exciting me and I'm afraid I'm getting moist in more than just one or two places. I'm getting wet all over." No this was definitely for real. This little cooze was really starting to get turned on. She shifted her legs even further apart without any request being made. I placed both hands just under her breasts and felt the under-wire on the lower edge of the cups of her Demi-Bra.

"What have we here? I feel something firm inside your bra (I whispered in her ear). Could it be a piece of tempered steel that might be used in making a key to pick-the-lock of your jail cell?"

"You've found me out Officer Jon. You better open my bra and feel all around so I can't escape or hurt you. The clasp is in the front!"

Oh fuck this was getting good. "Alrighty then, I'll just unbutton the front of your blouse so I can examine your boobs for any hidden contraband." I opened her blouse feeling her firm nipples brush against my wrists and forearms as I exposed her Demi-bra. Touching the center of her bra I located the metal clasp and unsnapped it. I opened the bra allowing her large tits to kiss the cool night air. Placing both palms over her breasts and making slow circling motions I noticeably felt her nipples begin to pebble and harden into two rubbery nubs. Frenci began to fidget. Since there were no objections I started to pinch and twist them with my finger tips. More fidgeting! "I thought I told you to remain still!" Still standing behind her, I moved my cock up against her protruding ass and pressed it into her ass cheeks. She responded by sticking her ass out even further and rubbing it against my hard-on. I took both tips of her hard nipples between each forefinger and thumb and gripped them firmly. "Are these real? Maybe I should pull on them just a little and stretch them out to see if they're not just part of your cleverly disguised contraband."

"Yes Officer, twist my nipples hard. They love being twisted and bitten. Jesus, you're driving me crazy. I'm so fucking wet but I can't touch you. Please honey, let me touch you like your touching me!" With a cock as hard as my .38 Smith and Wesson, 4-inch Combat MasterPiece just how the hell was I going to pass up an offer such as that?

I tossed my briefcase to the back seat and sat Frenci down on the front seat of my patrol car. I walked to the other side, got in and drove 50 feet ahead and turned into the driveway and over to the opposite side and back of the closed burger stand. Picking up the 'Mic' I told dispatch that I was clear from the traffic stop and then requested permission for; "Code 7 at Elm and Screendale."

Dispatch answered, "10-4 Unit 13, Code 7, Elm and Screendale."

Now, I had just asked and received permission for 30 minutes to eat lunch/dinner/breakfast (hell working the graveyard shift you ate anything and everything). I damn sure was not parked anywhere near Elm and Screendale! But I was hoping to get eaten by someone that went by the alias of 'Frenci'. I had parked us in a dark and secluded spot where I could see Frenci's veh. and yet have time (maybe) to zip up in case my Field Sgt. Sanderson found out where I was. Not likely though! I had heard him radio he was on a 10-19 (in route to the Station) just prior to stopping Frenci. Also I knew our Watch Commander, Lt. Thompson, was off sick again tonight. That meant Sanderson would be stuck approving all the D.U.I.'s and other arrests including every subsequent arrest report for the remainder of our shift. It was a risk…but it was a calculated one in which I had little chance of getting caught.

"Oh Officer, we're all alone here. Now what are you going to do with me?"

I looked at the mysterious stunning blond sitting there in the semi-darkness. Her blouse was gapping wide open and her demi-bra hanging apart. Her gorgeous tits were clearly visible as were each of their up-tilted pink cherries. Cherries which were now begging to be chewed on and sucked! She extended one of her golden-clad legs touching my shin with a toe of her 4" high-heel shoe. It was as though my leg had been touched by a small electrical charge. I felt a shiver go all the way up my leg to my spine, then into my brain. My brain sent it back on a more direct journey…straight as an arrow right into my throbbing boner!

"I don't know little girl, what would you like me to do to you?"

The bright green 'jeweled' light of the Motorola police radio cast an eerie glow on Frenci's face adding to her already mysterious look and feeding my growing sexual fantasies caused by the morning's unique turn of events. "Well there' no way I could ever get these pants off and then back on again in a police car. But I would like you to touch and kiss me. Would you like to kiss me and play with my breasts? She grinned and I could see her teeth appear through her parted lips like the grinning Cheshire Cat from 'Alice and Wonderland'.

I slid over towards her and placed her arms around my shoulders. Pressing my face to hers I kissed her thin warm lips. She hugged me closer shifting her hips up into mine and I felt her breasts crushing into my chest with their hard nipples trying to press through the heavy dark cloth of my police shirt. I ran my hand up under the back of her blouse and then further up the soft supple skin of her naked back.

Our kiss deepened as her pointed tongue slipped through my lips and teeth and began dueling with my tongue. Her mouth was warm and tasted of fresh mint. My tongue began 'frisking' her mouth for the remnant of the breath mint. I wanted to give her something of my own that would satisfy her oral craving; something pink, long, hard and fat! Something that was in my pants that wanted to be touched and sucked on.

Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers
12