Pat's Awakening Ch. 2

Story Info
Pat wants to try everything
2.1k words
4.41
62.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers

Pat is a nice looking lady in her early fifties but with the body of a 30 year old, which when you consider it's hardly been used is not surprising. Until a few weeks ago she had never ever had an orgasm and never slept with anyone other than her Husband Gary. In Pat's own words, he was a RORO merchant (roll on, roll off) and was usually too pissed to perform. Having come from a Catholic background she even thought it was a sin to play with herself, she just assumed that was how life was. That was until I came along. It seems I've awakened a sexual monster and now she just can't get enough.

Three weeks into our affair and I introduced her to this site. She was amazed at the stories. The ones that really turned her on is where the woman allowed herself to be felt up or fucked by complete strangers. "Do people really do these things? She asked, "Sure, my ex wife used to love being fucked be some stranger, in-fact, she said it was even more of a turn on if she never saw his face." Pat looked thoughtful. I'd already introduced her the joys of flashing and she is more than willing to go out without panties and bra, but it's a bit jump from looking to touching. Wearing a see through blouse she still can't believe that men want to look at her tits and she will cross and uncross her stockinged legs every chance she gets providing a good view of her shaven pussy. By the time we get back she is always soaking wet and just gagging for it.

Her favourite pastime is giving me blowjobs in public places, or me fingering her pussy in a busy restaurant or train; in-fact anywhere where people might see. She claims it's the risk of getting caught that's so exciting. A few days ago she was reading a story about an older man that takes a young woman to a porn cinema, leans her over the front seat and fucks her stupid with other men watching. When she got to the bit where other men were actually joining in she just couldn't contain herself, one hand shot down her panties and the other jammed my cock into her mouth. We both came at the same time. "Wow, talk about turned on, your becoming a right little fuck slut."

"Well you taught me," she laughed, licking her lips to catch the last drops of spunk. "Fancy doing that?" I asked, indicating the story. "Hmm, I like the idea but I don't know if I could really do it, all those strange men touching me."

"I bet you'd love it, all those cocks after your body." We both agreed it might be fun but left it at that.

Two weeks later I had to go to Amsterdam on business and suggested that Pat make some excuse to Gary and come with me, it was only for two days. She told him she was visiting her sister and Tuesday night found us both safely tucked up in a small hotel. We did the usual tour of the red light district and Pat found it fascinating looking at all the tarts exposing themselves in shop windows. Mind you, she got nearly as many looks, dressed in a black skirt with a slit up the side that exposed her stocking tops and a silky black see through blouse with no bra underneath. Every now and again, I would push her into a dark doorway and run my hand up her stockings to her shaven exposed cunt. She wanted to give me a blowjob but I had other plans.

I took her back to the hotel and had her dress in just her stockings, high heels and a full length leather coat. "I can't go out like this," she giggled, looking at herself in the full length mirror. I opened the coat and made her face the mirror again. "Just think how you'll look when I undo your buttons and open your coat in front of some one." I started to finger her clit again and before she could argue, we were out of the door.

Back on the street and Pat really got into the flashing bit. She left the buttons undone and held the coat closed by placing her hands in her pockets. This allowed her to vary the gap depending on how much she wanted to show. We played a game where I would walk on the other side of the narrow street while she would stand in the shadows and completely expose herself. If I could see everything then chances are some one else was looking too.

The hotel ported had given me the address of a sex cinema and I wanted to see just how far Pat would go. "C'mon, give me that nice cock," she teased running her hand over my bulge. "OK, but lets go in there," I said pointing to the picture house. I don't think the penny dropped as we entered the dimly lit arena and with my hand under the coat firmly on her bare arse I guided her towards the back row. There were several people already seated but we had the entire row to ourselves. No sooner had we sat down than her head went down to my lap and my cock was in her mouth. "Hang on, I want to see your stockings while you suck me." She allowed the coat to fall open but not once did she stop sucking. It was a lovely sight and her white thighs were nicely framed between the black stockings and suspender belt. The coat was completely undone exposing both lovely tits, I could feel them brushing across my thighs as her head bobbed up and down.

On the way I'd really teased her, and she'd had at least three orgasms, now, the little bitch was getting her own back, bringing me to the point of coming and then backing off a bit. It was a great blowjob and we were both so engrossed that I didn't see the man approaching until he sat down next to Pat. He was staring at her stocking covered legs. I was on the verge of coming when the man looked at me. I nodded towards her legs as though giving him approval to touch, he didn't need a second invitation. As his hand felt along her thigh Pat froze but I was too far gone to stop and holding her head tightly I fucked her mouth. As the man's hand felt between her legs I let rip. Pat drank the lot and opened her legs.

As she sat up in the chair the coat fell open, exposing both tits to this total stranger. Pat didn't even look at him, she simply slid down in the seat opening her legs even wider, giving him complete access to her naked pussy while resting her head on my arm. The guy had two fingers of his left hand inserted in her juicy cunt while with the right hand he wanked himself off. "Like it?" I asked Pat. With her eyes shut tight she just sighed. "Why don't you play with his cock?"

Without looking, her right hand reached over the man's lap until she found his cock. He happily took his hand away and let Pat take over. I felt her left hand on my own cock. I started to tweak her left nipple as the man continued to finger her and felt her hand tighten on my shaft, Pat was near to coming, it was now or never. "Do you want his cock up your cunt?" I asked rolling the nipple harder. "Yeassss, oh yesssss." I motioned to the guy to stop and made Pat stand up and lean over the seat in front. "Put this on," I said handing the man a condom. I watched as he lifted the coat up over her back exposing her lovely round arse before feeding his long slim cock into Pat's waiting cunt. Holding her by the hips he started to thrust in earnest.

As the man fucked her, her big tits were swinging wildly beneath her. She was making a lot of noise and I was worried in case everyone turned round. Fortunately the film was good and loud and kept their attention. As our friend banged away another man entered the cinema, he couldn't fail to notice the proceedings in the back row and immediately headed our way. He entered the row in front and walked right up to us. He said something in Dutch to the guy fucking Pat, who simply nodded at me and continued to fuck. He repeated the question to me but I didn't understand. "English?" I said. "Ah, English, may I?" He was indicating Pat's head. "Hang on a sec," I said. I removed Pat's coat completely exposing her lovely body to these two men. "Help yourself." He unzipped his fly and before Pat realised what was happening he shoved a very fat cock into her mouth. She looked amazing, standing there in just high heels and black stockings, her big tits hanging free and a cock in each end. I really got hard when I realised how big the guy fucking her mouth was, not particularly long, but very fat.

The guy fucking her started to grunt and was obviously filling his condom. When he pulled out I suggested the other guy might like to fuck her while I filled her mouth. We changed round and I held her face up while he fed his fat cock into her. "Oh my God, he's so big." The expression on her face was one of pain and pleasure as the man slowly inched his fat cock up her. "Does it feel good?"

"Ohhhh, does it ever." He was fully home now and ramming away as Pat sucked on my cock. The other guy was leaning over the seats playing with her nipples, pulling them as though they were elastic, then he would mash her tits together in his hands. Pat was in heaven and for the second time that night I filled her mouth with spunk. The guy fucking her was using long slow strokes as the other guy continued to maul her tits. I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I'm going to let every man in this cinema have your cunt, tits, arse and mouth, your not leaving here until you are full of other men's spunk, no condoms, just loads of spunk, you want that?"

"Oh yes, yesssss."

"Lets invite them back to the hotel, I want to see you on your back with your slut legs open, looking into their faces as they shove their cocks up you, one after the other."

"Oh God, I'm cummmmmmmmmming ….." Her body shock as the orgasm tore through her. The guy on her tits clamped down hard on her nipples as the guy fucking her pulled out, whipped the rubber off and came all over her arse. "You ready to play the slut?" I asked her. Pat's legs were shaking and she flopped back into her seat. The two men said their thank you's and disappeared. I climbed over the seats and sat next to a very exhausted and excited Pat. "Well, you ready for some more," I said grabbing her cunt and ramming two fingers straight up it. "There must be at least twenty other guys in here who would like some of this, shall I invite them?" I was busy using my thumb on her clit and once again her orgasm was building. "Tell me Pat, do you want to be gang banged? Lots of fat horny cocks fucking your brains out. Shall I asked them?"

"Yesssssssss, yes, please yes, I want them, I want them all, I want them all to fuck me!" She was writhing on my fingers, coating them with cum juice, her eyes shut tight as she thought of all those men lining up to fuck one of her holes.

Just then, the lights went on and as if by instinct Pat grabbed her coat and quickly covered up. We joined a queue of men as they left the cinema. They were surprised to see a woman leaving the show, especially one with large prominent nipples barely covered by a half open leather coat. As we headed back to the hotel I asked her, "would you really have taken them all on?"

Pat looked at me and smiled.

Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers