Pat's Second Visit To La Chateau

Story Info
My wife's second sensual massage.
2.4k words
4.32
42.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening of Pat's first visit to La Chateau, I asked her how her massage had gone. That same dreamy expression that I'd seen from the other side of the one-way mirror that afternoon drifted acrss her face. "It was very nice" was all that I could get out of her. But later, much to my surprise, Pat appeared in the living room in a lavender silk teddy with ecru lace that I'd given her years before and only seen on her one other time. I was astounded she still had it and impressed at how stunning she looked in it after all this time. And instead of stooping over trying to cover herself up some, she stood proudly, her erect nipples clearly discernable through the thin fabric. She took my hand, led me upstairs and we fucked like we hadn't in a very long time.

The next appointment was a week and a half later. This time when Pat arrived, Mona greeted her wearing a short cranberry silk robe and high heels. The previous week she had dialed back the makeup slightly, but not today. Her hands immediately went to Pat's shoulders which she grasped gently and gave a little kiss to the cheek before taking Pat by the hand and leading her back to the massage room. Just as before, there was a bottle of prosecco open, only this week there were two glasses. She left Pat to herself to undress.

Off came the shoes, jeans, blouse, and bra and they were hung on the pegs on the wall. Leaving her panties on for the moment, she poured a glass of bubbly and sipped. The sheer pale celadon of her panties had lacy overembroidery on the front which mostly hid her bush, but the back was completely sheer and clearly divulged the crack of her ass. They were clearly the sexiest underwear she owned and I always enjoyed seeing her in them on the rare occasions I did.

Mona had joined me on the black room side of the one way mirror and was standing behind me with her arms around my waist, hands running up and down the front of my pants as I watched Pat. I was getting aroused, but before there was an opportunity to do anything about it, she said "I'm getting thirsty" and slipped away appearing momentarily on the other side of the mirror, closing the door to the massage room behind her.

Pat glanced in her direction as she arrived, sipping some more prosecco. Mona undid the sash of her robe, let it swing open, then slipped it off before hanging it on one of the empty pegs. She crossed the room right in front of the mirror, allowing me a great view of her near nakedness. No conservative cotton panties today. This time she was more typically Mona (at least as I knew her), her nether region concealed only by a tiny little g-string of the same burgundy satin of the robe, embellished with black embroidery and a wisp of champagne lace. Black four inch heels were all else she had on, her luscious little b-cup tits proudly on display and jiggling ever so slightly as she strutted across the space. A glittery bauble that matched her earings dangled from her navel piercing.

She reached for the other glass and poured herself some from the bottle. The two nearly naked women clinked glasses and smiled mischaevously at each other for a moment, then Mona positioned herself just behind and to the right side of Pat. She placed her left hand on Pat's left shoulder and sipped with her right. In this position her left breast grazed against Pat's back and she pressed it slightly against her as she continued to sip.

Pat's glassful disappeared quickly. Mona ran her left hand down Pat's back and brought it to rest on her ass clad in the sheer panties and gently kissed her right shoulder, all the while keeping her breast pressed against Pat's back. She whispered "lets get you on table and start your massage". They both set down the glasses and Pat slipped out of her panties, handing them to Mona who pranced back across the room again to hang them on one of the remaining empty pegs.

Before she climbed onto the massage table, I got a good full frontal glimpse of Pat. I was surprised and pleased to see that she had trimmed her pussy patch considerably. She still had what anyone would consider a full bush, but it was shorter and she had shaved some to each side. I loved seeing that - I had tried in the past to convince her to shave it all, but to no avail. This was a move in the right direction as far as I was concerned. Her pale brown pubic hair was wonderfully soft and feminine, but I've always been a sucker for shaved snatch, ever since the first time I ever enjoyed one back in college days.

Mona on the other hand was totally smooth. At one point she had grown a skinny little landing strip of dark pubes that was maybe all of a quarter inch in width, but these days it was completely bald. I got a refresher in just how lovely it was just then: As Pat positioned herself face down on the table, Mona slipped the g-string down her legs and off, using another of the wall pegs to hang it on. She went to the head of the table and began to work on Pat's shoulders, but not before giving her own nipples a firm tweak, smiling in my direction as she did, knowing full well that by then, my cock was out of my pants and I was stroking it.

From there the massage went along pretty much as the first session had until Mona had worked all the way down to Pat's feet. At that point she reached down and unfastened the clasps on her shoes, slipped them off and then slipped herself up onto the table and straddled Pat's hips.

"Let me know if I'm too heavy for you" she said, to which Pat replied "Not at all". Mona resumed working on Pat's neck and back from this position, her pussy rubbing against Pat's lower back as she did. As her attention to Pat's back moved downward, so did she, changing her position to straddle first her ass and then her thighs. At this point she poured some more oil onto Pat's back and worked it around slightly before leaning forward and using her breasts for the task instead, grasping Pat's shoulders and nuzzling the back of her neck, then kissing it and nibbling her ear.

As she leaned forward I could clearly see her pussy and that her labia were distended, dangling out a good half an inch. I've never been able to understand why sometimes that happens with a woman's bits and other times it doesn't, but I love it when it does. I love sucking them into my mouth and swishing them around before prying them apart with my tongue to stick it as deep as I can into the love hole which at that point is always just gushing with hot viscous woman juices.

She pressed her body firmly against Pat's and slid up and down and around. They both made moaning sounds of delight as this went on and then she slid further down, rubbing her slippery tits against Pat's asscheeks before rising to her knees again, this time positioned between the legs, spreading Pat's thighs and cheeks apart in the process, completely exposing her sex.

Mona stroked the inside of Pat's thighs and the lower part of her ass then her perinium. Pat's ass rose up off the table as she did, craving the touch elsewhere, and Mona obliged. Sliding her entire hand between Pat's legs, she cradled her sex briefly, but then released it, eliciting a sigh of dissapointment from my wife.

"Turn over sweetie" she softly instructed and as Pat did, Mona repositioned herself to again straddle her, her pussy resting directly atop the wispy patch of pubes.

There was no pretext of massage left at this point. She leaned forward and kissed each of Pat's nipples, then the underside of her chin, and finally gently her lips. She kissed the side of her neck, beneath her ear, and then returned to her lips, but this time more passionately before returning to the neck and then back to the lips, finally with her tongue out and exploring.

Pat's hands were on Mona's back, holding her as their lips and tongues intermingled. Mona ground her smooth pubis again Pat's muff and Pat bucked her hips in response. I was treated to flashes of both of their cunts peeking from between their legs as they writhed together.

Mona withdrew from smothering Pat's face with kisses and began to work her way downward, cupping her breasts in her hands and sucking on the nipples, first one and then the other. Kneeling between Pat's legs she rose up and fondled her own orbs, pinching and tweaking her nipples. Pat reached for them and Mona moved forward to straddle Pat again, now across the waist as Pat fondled her tits. Mona rose fully up on her knees, wetted the fingers of her right hand in her mouth, then reached down and cupped her own pussy, rubbing back and forth. She leaned over, dangling her left breast over Pat's face where it was eagerly explored by Pat's outstretched tongue, then sucked on before the procedure was repeated on the other side.

Again Mona started moving down Pat's body, tongue attending to every part of it from mouth to pubis until she reached Pat's crotch where she settled in for some serious muffdiving. Pat's moans of pleasure indicated that all the right things were going on there. It was difficult for me to see much other than Mona's face buried between thighs. However, I was treated to a wonderfull view of Mona's sweet little ass thrust skyward, her labia begging for attention and her cute little anus peeking at me as well.

Pat was approaching an orgasm and Mona stopped, again to the sounds of disapproval.

She repositioned herself this time with her head still between Pat's thighs but now in the opposite direction, with her legs straddling Pat's shoulders, pinning her arms to her sides, and positioning Mona's cunt just inches from Pat's face. Resuming her attention to Pat, she slid a finger from each hand inside the now dripping lovehole and set her tongue back to work on Pat's swollen clit.

Little by little she lowered her sex until it met Pat's mouth. Pat kissed and licked, attempting to do it justice, but was far too deeply immersed in the wave of pleasure that Mona was bringing to her own netheregions. Even the fact that she had a face full of hot juicy pussy did little to muffle the shrieks of rapture she emitted. It went on and on, but eventually she clamped her thighs around Mona and begged her to stop.

Dislodging herself, Mona slipped back off the table. A sloppy wet smile filled her face and she glanced in my direction, winked, and licked her lips at the same time. She returned her attention to Pat who was still twitching from the aftermath of the immense orgasm. Mona kissed her on the forehead, held her by the hand and stroked her hair while she returned from the land of ecstasy. Once she had settled down enough, Mona slipped out of the room to fetch warm washcloths. Upon return, she mopped them both up and suggested that Pat have a little nap again, but Pat said no, she had to be somewhere shortly.

As Pat dressed, Mona slipped the satin robe back on, then escorted a rather wobbly-kneed Pat out. I was a little worried about her driving in such a state, but wasn't really in a position to do anything about it.

The door to the suite shut and Mona immediately shed the robe, making a beeline for the massage room, me playing catch-up with her. When I got to the room she was perched on the end of the table with her butt barely on it, legs splayed to each side and feet also right on the edge, leaning back with her elbows behind her. Her cunt was front and center, gaping open and visibly dripping.

As I tore my clothes off she said "Your wife is so hot, but she really doesn't know anything about how to eat pussy - we've got a ways to go there. I really really need a good clitlicking right now. I know you're very very good at it, so get over here and put that talented tongue of yours to work."

Now naked, I bent over with my hands on the table edge and ran my tongue up and down and all over her juicy twat. I lapped her liquids from her fuckhole. I sucked her labia into my mouth, swished them around, and tickled them with my tongue. Finally, I touched the tip of my tongue to her swollen clitoris. She twitched and I knew I was on target.

I focused on that tiny little kernel, flicking it up and down and back and forth. My hands moved in and I inserted two thumbs into her vagina just as I's seen her do to Pat. In this manner, the rest of my hands held her upper thighs and lower pelvic region in a kind of cradle with just enough space between them to expose her clit for an assault by my tongue. I went on and on and on, feeling her body tense more and more, her breath turning to a desperate pant.

She squealed long and loud when as she came and her legs locked around my head, crossing behind it. She was so hot, so wet, so full of that incredible energy that only can be experienced when a woman is truly lost in the throes of orgasm.

Afterward she didn't want to be entered. Instead, she got on her knees and sucked my cock, pausing every so often to tell me how much she wanted my cum down her throat. Before long, as she held my pulsing balls, I did just that, holding the sides of her head as I went through my own rendition of hallelujah sounds.

Before we got dressed, we finished off the prosecco. What an astounding hour and a half it had been.