Pat's Toy Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Would Pat achieve her object in seducing Robin?
1.7k words
4.31
9.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

In the first part Pat was so taken to Robin. But winning him over was not easy.

But with the advice of her friend Janice, Pat persevered. The story continues from Pat's point of view...

*****

I said to myself; 'Of course, that's it. Robin is a Mummy's boy and what he said explains it all; why he is so dubious in sexual matters.'

"Mum caught me doing it in my bedroom one morning and scorned me something terrible, saying I was a thoroughly dirty boy, making me feel really unnatural."

"Were you masturbating Robin?"

"Yes, I was just about to reach something and she came in. It was awful and it felt like I was going to explode."

"So you didn't relieve yourself properly?"

"No it was really rotten. I felt this throbbing which would not go away for a long time, even though I lost my rhythm. I could never go through that again."

"Look Robin. It was just a shock for your mum that's all. Realising her baby was growing up."

"It is just that she has put it into my head that it is dirty which stops me from even touching in a way which may cause an erection."

"Then may I make a suggestion Robin?"

"Okay." He looked hopeful which was a good sign.

. Like last time there will be no pressure. Just trust me Robin and it will be lovely, mark my word."

"My mum used to say that."

"Robin, I know you love your mum" said Pat trying to hide her grimace. "But she is not here, she is not likely to come bounding into my bedroom now is she?"

"S'pose not. I'm sorry but she has that effect on me."

You don't have to stay if you would rather not," I said calmly, but inwardly wanting him more than ever. Whether it was the experience of trying to seduce him I am not sure, but something was a happening that needed to be resolved pretty quickly.

But there we were, in the bedroom again, he was completely stripped apart from those cute boxer shorts which suited him perfectly, complimenting those well sculptured thighs. And I made sure I did not intimidate him in any way. I realised to do what he did was a big brave move of his but he seriously needed some tender loving care to stimulate that floppy offering of his.

"Look Robin, just relax, close your eyes and enjoy. I know I will."

Now came the big if; would he rise to the occasion or not?

How different this was to the other guys I had been with in my life. One or two having no idea how really to treat a woman, just a quick in and out and it was done leaving me completely unmoved. But they so taken up by their own ego and sexuality they were away as soon as they were done. There was one or two though who really served the purpose, like a wonderful Italian guy who did know a lot about women and I was the very lucky receiver of his loving ways and everything else in matters of really lovely prolonged sexual explorations which really left me feeling so good afterwards.

But perhaps being with Robin was a wonderfully thrilling and meaningful experience. I loved the idea of teaching a virgin the ways of the world, or at least t the way of Pat Vegus. I was so very much in the mood for some very long and tender foreplay with the aim to succeed, having that very first fuck with him.

Now, with him laying with me, wearing just my black underwear and sheer black hold- up stockings, I was set for the off.

I snuggled up to him, telling him how I liked his deodorant and how it suited him.

I simply just braced my arms around him and gently pressed my body against his, him lying on his back and me on my side facing him. It was so lovely to feel the warmth of one so young and I felt t right I should be there with him.

"You have a mighty strong heart beat," I whispered laying my head to his breast.

He seemed to be whimpering, maybe he was nervous. I had to remember it was an entirely new experience for him when the last woman to hug him was his mum.

I waited patiently for any reaction as I gently caressed his chest once more; I heard a soft moan as I teased his ear lobes first with my finger tips and then my tongue.

Then I felt a twitch which seemed to signal something was happening. His body language was beginning to react to my passionate kisses and when my lips found his, he parted his lips to mould with mine and the feeling was rapturous.

It was like there was a time bomb inside him beginning to strike he could explode any moment.

I lifted my head away from his and asked if it was alright. His face was red and his eyes full of lust. I went for it and clasping my hands around his head, pulled him into my bosom. He said I was lovely and I said that if he wanted he could caress my breasts.

This boy was learning fast and I adored the tender touch of his lips suck my nipples one by one, his hands caressing me at the same time.

Downstairs, although I could not see, I felt his stiffness grow against my thigh and it felt lovely. I could feel the ardent throb pulsating and at that point I went down to him. It seemed the right moment to do what I had wanted, for so long. Now it was the right time. He came away from my breasts, laid his head back on the pillow and closed his eyes with a sigh, like he had been waiting for this so very long and I was going to give him of my very best.

"That is so nice Robin. Tell me what you feel?" I said beginning to stroke him carefully there. He had an erection to be proud of and I wanted to install into him that it wasn't dirty at all to show his credentials, especially to a woman like me who appreciated them. (I said with a chuckle)

He looked down to see what I was doing and said it felt so good and it was so nice to be with me.

It was divine. Robin was such a cutie and I simply loved to touch his new found erection. It felt supple and warm and full of goodness and joy. I squeezed him a little to see his reaction. He murmured and sort of moaned and I felt so happy for him that he had at last adjusted his mind-set, to forget what mum said and enjoy the moment.

For a while I simply enjoyed the feel of him, gently teasing all the time and underneath too, bunching them gently in my cupped hand whilst I gently massaged him with the other.

"I love the way you do that Pat," he murmured with eyes half closed, his face plum red, his breathing deeper.

"The perhaps you would like me to do this too?" I whispered. I slipped his foreskin back and breathed his rich masculine scent and felt myself moisten. Would this lead to the ultimate bonding I would simply adore or would I be taking it too quick?

I just decided to play it by ear and see what happens. Robin took in a deep breath as I started to tease his plum with my fingertips, just teasing around the rim and exciting his p-hole which felt divine.

This was the cue to give him his very first oral experience and I intended to do it with my special touch of tongue, tasting his nectar and closing my mouth around him. He moaned delightfully as I started to draw him deeper into my mouth and gently suck him.

It felt so lovely and fulfilling. He tasted of sea salt and as I strengthened my suck I tasted his offering of pre-cum spurt from him onto the back of my tongue.

This was so very special I cannot explain. I felt so close to him. This was his first really intimate experience and he loved it. And so was I. To partake in something so deeply intimate with a young guy like Robin was special indeed and now I wanted to feel his fuck so badly.

I took him into my mouth deeper. I felt his throb in my throat. He wanted me full package then I could tell.

It was like pure magic and one would think he'd done all this before when he quickly, as if by instinct, adjusted himself in order that he could enter me.

It was easy to respond. This was so beautiful and perfect. I placed a pillow beneath my rear and laid there ready for his thrust, placing my legs around his back as he manoeuvred himself into me, it felt divine because I was so ready for him.

His fuck was sublime and something g I will always cherish. For it was a first timer for me too. I had never been with a virgin boy before. For that reason it felt extra special knowing it was his very first time and I whispered things into his ear to help him absorb the essence of our fuck in slow time, so he could gradually build up to the ultimate climax. It did feel so good inside and I relished the feel of his throb so strong. I felt love for him.

He began to cry out, saying he was going to cum.

"Then let it happen Robin," I said clutching him and digging my heels into his back to help him get a full insertion. I felt his balls slapping my hind with every deep moving thrust, closed my eyes and we were both soon there in perfect unison.

This would not be just a one timer. Robin said he would like to come again. I teased that he could 'cum' again and again as far as I was concerned.

And for me, it was a brand new and wonderful experience and I wanted to show him so much more about the essence of foreplay, loving full package and all the wonderful scintillating and sensual aids that would complement our bonding...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers