Patti's European Adventure

Story Info
Teacher's escape to Europe for the summer.
7.6k words
3.65
20.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1984, it was a long and cold winter in northern New England. Patti had been teaching junior high English for 8 years. After her first year she had started a fund so she could spend a summer in Europe before the responsibility of motherhood would take the opportunity away. After her second year she met another young English teacher Kelly, and she shared the desire to see the continent. Kelly a bit more of an outgoing and wild soul told Patti she was on board for the trip any time.

Now 8 years later marriage of 5 years for both and summer school responsibilities had voided any opportunity to pursue their dream up until that time. That coupled with the particularly bleak winter had led to a bit of depression setting in for both. To make matters worse both Patti's husband Peter and Kelly's husband John were both pushing for the start to the family. The girls knew that their dream of the continent could be over.

Patti had just turned 32 the previous week as the girls sat in their favorite little coffee shop in Burlington, Vermont. It was early March and the snow was still piled high around the buildings of downtown Burlington. Kelly looked across the table at Patti and stared her in the face. "It's now or never Patti. All the teachers are getting their tickets for the summer in Europe. It will never be a better time than now. Everything is so inexpensive there."

"You know our workaholic husbands are not going to take the time off for a trip like that," Patti replied.

"Don't you still have your Europe fund? I do," Kelly inquired

"Well yes, I never told Peter of it. It was going to be my surprise to him."

"It is time to surprise him. We need to do this now or we never will. We have the money, tell him we are going. If they want to stay home, then you and I will go alone."

Patti shook her head, "Peter will never let me go."

"You will never go unless you ask."

Patti took a week to work up the nerve, but eventually she approached him on the idea. Of course his excuse was he couldn't leave work for more than a week. The reality was he was too tight to spend the money. When Patti approached the subject of her going with Kelly and John, Peter would have none of that either. At least until Patti sprung on him the fact that she had put away money for such a trip.

At first Peter was adamant against such a trip, but after a week he miraculously had been convinced to let her take a break from life for the summer. John was far more easily swayed by Kelly, and 3 weeks later Kelly and Patti again sat in their coffee shop knowing that plane tickets and rail passes had been secured and in 60 days they would be on a plane to the trip of a lifetime. They got a great deal on the Dutch Charter line Martinair, JFK to Amsterdam.

The next 2 months were the longest two months in the lives of both Kelly and Patti. Those long days were fueled by many weekend days having coffee and talking about all the wonderful things they will do and see in Europe. Many of these discussions are punctuated by the girls giggling about all the hunky guys they will meet in their travels. They more than once joked with each other about not stopping the pill like their hubby's wanted, until they returned from Europe.

As they met each Saturday for their weekly coffee, the discussions got more and more vivid about their summer adventure. As the talk turned more sexual the heat each lady left their get together started getting hotter and hotter. Both started to open up about how sex at home had settled into such a routine, and wouldn't it be wonderful to have a fresh experience. Both told each other that it was all fantasy and went home to surprised husbands who believed that the sex had gotten more intense at home in anticipation of the girls being gone for 3 months.

However, a couple weeks before they were to leave, Kelly looked Patti in the eye and told her, "You know for me our fantasies are not just that. I am not going three months without having a man."

"No," Patti replied. "You wouldn't."

"Yes I would and I will. And you will too."

"I could never."

"You have wanted this for many years Patti, and you know that your dreams always included romance and sexual adventure."

Patti looked down at her coffee, "But I could never do that to Peter."

Patti knew her words were hollow. She had indeed not stopped taking her pills on the chance she would want to explore. And all the talk had fueled the flames. She would be discrete, but sex was going to be possible, maybe even probable.

Finally June 1st arrived, and they kissed their husbands goodbye in the lobby of the Burlington Airport. The girls had on their typical school teacher clothes on as the walked through the gate to board their plane. Peter and John both looked loveingly at their cute wives off to Europe. Peter had visions of Patti in her long sleeve blouses, long skirts and tennis shoes seeing all the history the old world had to offer.

The girls flew to JFK from Vermont where they would have to change planes. They had decided on traveling light so they could sleep on trains and save money. One oversized back pack is all each of them had. Inside are a few pairs of jeans, shorts, sandals, t-shirts, sweaters, sweatshirts, a few nice tops, a skirt, some strappy heels, and a sun dress.

They figured anything else they need they would buy including two brand new very skimpy European bikinis to be purchased in Paris on the way south. Kelly and Patti figured they would have had a few cocktails before shopping for bathing suits, then they would feel liberated enough to buy some very skimpy ones.

The minute the captain turned off the fasten seat belt sign, the girls made a bee line for the restroom. Off came the blouse, the skirt, and for Patti, the bra. They are replaced by tank tops and very short shorts. The nice legs and sexy butts which had covered up were clearly in view. "That's more like it," Kelly commented.

The girls got to JFK and walked up to the Martinaire gate. They were surprised to see some cameras and lights off to the left. There is a couple men in jeans and then behind the lights two guys in sweats and jerseys that say USA across the Chest. One is about 6' 2"' with blondish brown hair and the other is 6-4 with dark somewhat curly hair. The sign behind them says Martinair, Airline to the Olympics

All the sudden the girls see the two guys start pointing at the two of them, and the two men in jeans come over to talk with them. Patti exchanges glances with Kelly, wondering what they could possibly want.

They ask, "Are you traveling on the next flight out to Amsterdam?"

"Well, yes, we are. Is this where we check-in?" Patti replies.

"How would you like to be upgraded to first class?"

The girls both laugh, thinking the two men are just goof balls. "Well sure, we'd also love to win the lottery"

The two men in the USA shirts looked over the girls as the men talked to them. Kelly is the taller of the two about 5'7" with a thin body, long blonde hair, green eyes to die for, and nice firm medium sized tits. Patti is 5'3" and petite with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Patti is very small breasted, but that fits her small body. Kelly is not overly endowed either but her shape is very fitting for her body as well.

The men reply, "We can't help you with the lottery ladies, but we are the marketing guys for the airline and if you pose for a couple pictures with those two guys, then we will upgrade your tickets to first class both ways."

The girls again exchange glances, "Sure, what the heck. We're in."

The men escort the girls over to where they are shooting the pictures and ask for their tickets. "Let us check you in and upgrade you while you take the pictures."

The man takes their ticket and hands it to the lady at the desk and gives her instructions. Quickly she gets on her computer and has the girls set up. He comes back with boarding passes marked first class 2 A & B.

Meanwhile the two guys in the USA shirts are giving both a good looking over.

The looks girls are getting is not lost on either of them as they grasp the new tickets, grinning from ear to ear about their good fortune

The men walk you over to the girls with the two guys in the USA shirts and introduce them. "This is Jack," referring to the shorter of the two men, "and this is Rick."

"Hi guys, nice to meet you. I'm Patti and this is Kelly. Did you get tickets too?"

The man speaks up and says, "These two young men are posing in the official gear of the USA Olympic volleyball team, our ad campaign is to get people to go to LA from Europe. In fact they are on the plane with you because they are being sponsored by Martinair to play as the US team on the European beach tour this summer."

Smiles spread across the girl's faces, "Wow, you guys are almost celebrities. This is going to be fun!"

The man then says, "Why don't you Patti get with Jack, and you Kelly get with Rick so the sizes are closer for the pictures."

Jack winks at Patti and her comments and Rick smiles at Kelly, they had both chose who they would like to pose with already and are quite pleased. Patti looks at Jack's hand and realizes he is married just as she is.

The two men escort the two pairs back to the lights by the wall to get the pictures taken so as to not hold up the flight. The airline wants pictures of them all departing starting with the four of them standing together with their bags. Then they get them to be a little goofy and the bags end up laying on the floor and the two girls end up in the arms of the men looking quite seductive in a very playful way.

Patti's little body tingles at the feel of Jack's strong arms around her. She takes a deep breath. Oh God, she thinks. I forgot how nice it feels to be wrapped up in the arms of a big strong man.

Kelly is always a bit of an extrovert, so she had no problem acting flirty and silly with Rick. Patti has a tendency to be a bit more reserved. Finally the camera man requests, "Let's get a kiss from the adorable couples here?"

Patti's eyes widen, turning to Kelly who has already wrapped her arms around Rick's shoulders and is looking up at him. Patti chuckles as she turns back to Jack, "I guess they have no problem, I'm game if you are?"

Jack lets go of Patti, then he steps around her. He holds his arms out and shrugs his shoulders trying to say what the heck but Patti sees in his eyes the real answer is I would love to kiss you. Patti wraps her arms around Jack's waist, turns her face to his and leans forward, closing her eyes in anticipation. Jack puts his arm around her back and leans down for their lips to meet, the first touch feels sweet.

Patti intended to keep her lips together, but the camera guy is already saying things like, "Come on you guys, you're supposed to be a young married couple heading off on a fun trip. Show me something"

Patti feels Jack slowly part his lips with hers. She can tell both of them are a little apprehensive. She feels his fingers tighten around her waist, pulling her a little closer. Jack's tongue slips into Patti's mouth and she twirls hers with his. Their faces turn slightly to make the kiss more convincing and they both begin to relax and enjoy kissing. She feels a little heat run through her body. It makes her feel naughty and she likes it.

The camera guy is talking to Rick & Kelly. Patti and Jack hear him say, "Cup her ass buddy."

Jack gets the message and does not hesitate to be a good soldier too. Patti gasps as Jack reaches down with both hands to grip Patti's ass. The camera notices everything. He pulls her even tighter as he does and can now feel her petite little body next to his. Her body feels very different and delicate, and very sexy.

Camera guy says, "Yes, that's it you two. That's what I'm looking for."

With his encouragement Jack pulls Patti totally off the floor. He is holding her ass, her legs wrapped around him to hold herself up. He smiles inside at her wrapping her legs around him. He was hoping to meet someone or a few on this trip but this was starting out to be one hell of a trip.

Kelly notices, "Oh my god Patti, what a little tramp you are"

Patti looks back at her, "That's the pot calling the kettle black."

With Jack's encouragement, Patti decides to vamp a little more. Leaning back from his chest, she pulls her shoulders pulled back so her small breasts are pressed tightly against her tank top. Jack looks down are her, and really likes what he sees. Patti winks at Jack as she notices his eyes looking at her little chest. "I hope the camera guy is getting what he wants."

The camera man shoots Patti vamping and then says, "That's a wrap. Thanks so much. Here fill out the vouchers and your check will be in the mail ladies."

Kelly and Patti begin to readjust their clothes and hair, giggling like kids at the naughtiness of posing with the guys. The camera man hands the girls vouchers and they go back to pick up their things to get ready for the flight. They fill them out and hand them back to the camera man. They realize they got $1000.00 a piece on top of the up grade. They stare at each other in amazement.

Jack and Rick pick up their things. Jack comes by Patti and takes her hand. He leads her to the boarding area, and does not stop but walks right on the plane like he owns the place. Patti goes right with him. She is feeling very swept up in the moment. Rick and Kelly follow. Patti's eyes are wide open almost stunned by everything that's happening. Only hours before they were driving to the airport. Now they had a First Class ticket, a voucher for a $1,000 and been kissed by a really good looking guy who seems to know exactly what he's doing. What am I getting myself into Patti thinks? She looks over at Kelly, but she can see Kelly already likes her summer of freedom.

They walk on the plane, a 747, and turn left into first class. Jack looks at the tickets and then takes Patti's boarding pass and swaps it with Rick's. Rick gives Jack a dirty look because he knows the girls had the private area. Patti giggles as she realizes what Jack did, she is sure this is going to be a long eventful flight. She feels her body tingle and she squirms a little as she feels a little moisture between her legs.

Rick and Kelly walk up to the front of the plane. Jack and Patti end up back in the corner hidden where not many can see them. Jack asks, "Window or aisle?"

"Would you mind if I take the window, I'd love to look out?"

"Your wish is my command sweet thing."

Jack puts Patti's back pack and his in the upper bin and grabs a blanket and two pillows out of it. "We are on the overnight flight and get to Amsterdam at mid morning. Take these."

Patti smiles broadly as she takes the blanket and pillows. Then she laughs and says, "Thank you kind sir. I hope you don't start telling people we're sleeping together."

"Oh I won't, I am a very shy guy." Jack grins back at her. He takes his pillow and then raises arm rest between them. "Of course you're going to share that blanket, it is the only one we get."

Patti settles in her seat as Jack spreads the blanket over the two of them. The flight attendant offers them wine as the other passengers board. He looks at her to see what she will order. "I'll have a Pinot Gregio, this is so exciting Jack," she adds

He smiles back at her, "I had no idea a trip that was based on such a bad thing happening could turn so nice so fast."

"A bad thing happening, what do you mean?"

"We are the last two men cut off the Olympic volleyball team 5 days ago. We grabbed the chance to go to Europe and play because we couldn't stand to be in Los Angeles and not play."

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. But at least you'll get to travel all over Europe playing a game you obviously love."

"Maybe you will get a chance to see us play."

"Really, I'd like that and I'm pretty sure Kelly would too." Patti raises her wine glass. "Here's to your new volleyball adventure!"

Jack raises his glass and toasts her back. "We are due to play a French team in a scrimmage in 3 days in Paris. I hope you will at least go to Paris with us."

"Oh my god, are you serious? We can go with you to Paris. We're in!!"

Jack raises his glass and toasts again, "Why of course." Jack is thinking, 'If I am having sex with her by Paris you can travel all summer with me.'

As they sip their wine, Patti looks at him. "May I ask a question Jack? And, I'd like a straight up answer."

"Sure sweetie."

"Why did you switch my seat with Rick?"

"So I could get to know you better. I know Rick just fine; we have known each other since college. We will just talk about volleyball, and your way nicer to look at."

Patti is smiling as she says, "Oh, so it wasn't because you hoped to do a little more touching under the blanket? You seemed to enjoy our little photo session back there."

"Do you have a mirror?"

Giggling like a school girl, Patti says, "I must say, I'm kind of glad you did." She then winks at Jack, reinforcing her desires to be touched by him some more. The fact she has a ring on her finger and a husband in Vermont is the furthest thought from her mind.

"So you already know the answer to your question then," Jack chuckles back at her.

I hoped I knew the answer, besides, once Rick gets under the blanket with Kelly she'll be happy to snuggle. She is a very free spirited young woman."

Laughing, Jack replies, "Is that what you call it snuggling?"

Patti's eyes open wide. "Hey, be nice, I didn't say she was a slut." There is a laugh in her comment letting him know that sex was intended to be part of their trip.

"I didn't say that," is Jack's comeback spoken with a grin "All I meant was I am going to enjoy having you by my side all night, every bit as much I did holding you during those pictures." With that he kissed her on the cheek.

Awe thanks, and I'm going to enjoy having you next to me too." She snuggles in a little closer against Jack. Her right breast against his upper arm, so that he quickly realizes she is braless. He looks in her eyes and rubs his arm on her braless nipple. About this time the flight attendants come on with the announcement the doors have closed and to pay attention to the emergency instructions. She refills their wine glasses at the same time.

Patti knows Jack is rubbing against her breast on purpose. She is paying no attention to the announcements as he somewhat innocently tests her reaction. She can feel her nipples respond to his touch. The quick tingle of arousal lets her know that this man next to her is very capable of taking her to some wonderful places. She realizes she is already on her way as she feels the wetness between her legs growing.

The flight attendant has given her directions and the plane is backing out and heading toward the runway to take off. There is an air of anticipation between them. Her heart is racing as she thinks about the many things that have happened in just the past two hours. She is sitting in a first class seat with an adorable guy, her also married girl friend in nearby sitting with a guy and we're about to go to Amsterdam and maybe Paris. She nervously downs her glass of wine as she looks out the window.

The plane takes off and gets up into the air. They are kissing and she is looking out at the ocean as the sun sets to the west behind them. The attendant comes up to them and brings them a refill on their wine. A day that started out as an escape is turning into a great adventure very quickly. Each time Patti looks out the window, she finds herself wanting to turn around so she can look at Jack. She is concerned about getting too carried away with Jack and missing the amazing sunset. Patti is having the time of her life and it's only been a few minutes of life. She is so incredibly excited it is taking her breath away.