Paul and Sherry Ch. 01

Story Info
Paul reunites with sister Sherry.
2.6k words
4.42
95.5k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
317 Followers

In the forested area of upstate New York, the red sports car zoomed around the narrow paved roads. Bright sunshine glimmered off the windshield and with the top down Paul's brown hair misbehaved freely. He inhaled the fresh, mountain air, with a month off from college he looked forward to sleeping in at the family's summer cottage, not to mention fishing, swimming and home cooked meals.

He downshifted around the hair pin turn, noticed the familiar weather beaten mailboxes and pulled down the dirt road, the car's tires spewing up fine sandy dust, covering the mountain laurel and thick brush that hugged the lane. Through the trees, Paul soon saw portions of the lake. The road which ran parallel to the shoreline had been recently graded and he maneuvered the next half mile, passing by only three or four summer homes.

Between the massive hickories, Paul eased into the semi-grassy driveway, shut off the motor and stared at the rustic, two story log cabin nestled amongst a variety of shady hardwood trees. He felt right at home. Reaching for his duffel bag, he heard another welcoming sound.

"Paul!" Sherry shrieked happily from the front porch. Paul turned towards the happy voice and smiled up at his beaming young sister. Her flaming, bunched red hair was held with barrettes, cute freckles surrounded pearly white teeth and he gawked at her maturity in less than one short year.

A white halter top barely contained Sherry's ample curvy breasts and her exposed midsection glistened with a dainty belly button piercing. Below Sherry's thin waist, shapely wide hips flared out, denim shorts seemed painted on, tightly snuggling into the vee of her crotch. Long, muscular bronzed legs tapered towards bare feet and blood red painted toenails.

She bounded off the porch, arms opened, "Ya look like you haven't seen me in years!" and crushed herself against her older brother. Planting a wet kiss on his cheek, Paul hugged back, her fleshy boobs unexpectedly exciting him.

"Well...it's been awhile sis. God...I mean...you look great! How are you? How's your first year at college? I mean..." He stammered, losing himself in her soft, hazel eyes.

"It's all good...how 'bout you?" and they chattered on while walking arm in arm into the cottage. Crossing over the wide board flooring, Paul smelled the familiar cedar scents, the smoky fireplace and glanced at the mounted bass on the wall, he'd caught that whopper years ago.

"The place hasn't changed much...huh sis?"

"Nope."

"Well...the first thing I'm doing is going swimming! Well...I mean...after I let this diet coke out..." He laughed.

"Paul?" Sherry looked up at him longingly.

"Yeah?"

"I missed you."

"I missed you to sis..." gently kissing her forehead before sprinting up the wide stairs two at a time. Paul quickly changed into his trusty old cut offs and laughed at the squeaky four poster pine bed with the youthful cowboy and Indian patterned cotton sheets, some things just never change.

Running across the long, unpainted dock, Paul picked up speed and dove headfirst into the clear lake. Jolted immediately by the chilly temperature he opened his eyes to stare at the streams of sunlight filtering down through the depths of green-blue water. Paul swam out towards the floating dock, toned muscular arms knifed along the calm surface and partly out of breath plopped easily onto the dry area.

He felt secure here, gazing at the deep blue sky, away from textbooks, schedules and cafeteria food. The sun pleasantly warmed him; Paul relaxed and began thinking about Linda, a sexy unpretentious girl from school. They had dated and soon became intimate, she was eager to try almost anything, not at all bashful and in the last few weeks he'd seen a kinky side.

Paul closed his eyes and saw her. Her short black hair was matted with perspiration, lying back on the white pillowcase. Linda's cunt was very wet; her fleshy peach clasped his cock as he sawed in and out. Paul pinched her tiny nipples and she moaned, "Fuck me...hard..." long fingernails raking his shoulders.

On the dock, Paul's cock stirred within his wet shorts, Linda's eyes bore into his with pure lust, she loved nasty talk, "Do you like my big cock? Fill you up...nasty girl. God yes...you're so wet. Maybe I'll try and put this in your ass...d'ya think it'll fit?"

His prick hardened and the vision changed. Linda's cute, oval face was replaced with Sherry's. It was a pleasant change but unexpected. Sherry? Am I dreaming this? Paul's erection was now buried in his sister's quim, "Oh God...fuck me Paul...harder! I've missed your cock...so much!"

Paul's eyes fluttered open, squinting from the bright sunlight, the small lake waves lapping against the wooden dock were mesmerizing, somehow nudged Paul towards a lovely memory.

Sherry adored her older brother, they innocently explored their genitals, fondling one another and kissing. Within weeks they enjoyed mutual masturbation and the delights of oral love. In the quiet solitude of a pine forest not half a mile from here, Sherry urged Paul to take her virginity. He hesitated and she pleaded, who else would be so caring? On that wonderful afternoon, they consummated their incestuous love.

"Yee-hah!" Sherry yelled accompanied by a loud splash brought Paul back to real time and leaning on a elbow he watched his sister swim to the dock. He grinned as she pulled herself up on the short ladder.

"Shit...the water's cold...but...refreshing!" Sherry's hair was boyishly slicked back but there was nothing else boyish about her. The pale yellow bikini wetly hugged Sherry's curvy charms, thick nipples brazenly poked through the thin material and the skimpy bottoms covered little else. Kneeling close to Paul, she shook her wet hair.

"Hey!" Paul yelled, the cold droplets spraying over his warmed skin.

"Wimp!" She teased, "Hey brother...can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure...what?"

"What are you thinking about...out here all alone?"

"I...umm...you know...school...and mostly getting away from there...and here...you know...the peace and quiet...and...you know...past summers...and...stuff. Why?"

"That's why." Shading his eyes, Paul turned to see Sherry staring and pointing at his crotch and the obviousness of a rigid hardon.

"Oh that...well...uhh..." Sherry's fingers hovered just above the outlined phallus, giving it a playful squeeze. Leaning over, Sherry's full lips planted lightly on Paul's.

"Welcome home bro. Hey...umm...Mom and Dad went shopping and should be home in a little while. I'm going to put her homemade lasagna in the oven so...you just unwind...k?" Paul smiled, everything seemed alright here, and he stretched like a cat across the warm planks, absorbing the sunbeams.

"Yeah...I could just lay out here...so peaceful. Hey sis, it's good to see you...you look good." Paul's gaze sunk lovingly into Sherry's content, twinkling eyes and watched as she clambered up, ready to dive back in. A large part of the bikini bottom had ridden up, wedged into the crease of her buns affording Paul a glimpse of her exposed alabaster derriere. Barely breaking the surface with a ripple, Sherry was gone and Paul's thoughts returned to drifting memories.

How long had it been since they last made love? Sex between Sherry and Paul was uncomplicated, they understood one another's urges, implicitly trusting the secret, taboo relationship and loving one another as siblings...but more.

Paul distinctly remembered the last time...that weekend...in his bed one week before he departed for college. Sherry seemed insatiable; her orgasms were powerful and vocal. The night before Paul actually left Sherry had pleaded that they be together but it was not to be, he'd made plans with other friends. The next morning she clung to him, not wanting to let go, almost afraid. Her unashamed tears deeply touched his heart.

Of course Paul returned home for semester breaks and vacations but the opportunity to be completely alone with Sherry coincidently never happened. Either he was out or she was out or friends were over and was that all it was...coincidence? A part of Paul secretly lusted for her and another part wanted it to end, Sherry needed to find other friends, other lovers as he had.

Wispy cirrus clouds overhead momentarily blocked some of the rays and Paul felt a chill. Sluggishly he sat up, loosened cramped muscles and immediately dove in, swimming half the distance underwater to reach the dock. Wading in the sandy shore, Paul noticed the large white towel placed in the beach chair and smiled. My thoughtful Sherry, she thinks of everything.

He followed the hopscotch placed flagstones around to the back of the cottage and nonchalantly stripped off his wet shorts. Using the wooden clothespins, Paul hung them on the faded rope, dried his hair imperfectly and wrapped the towel about his waist with a simple twist.

Entering the kitchen via the screen door, Paul felt a wave of nostalgia seeing the old fashioned breakfast nook and dinnerware they'd always used. Half expecting Sherry to be here, he shrugged, opened a cold bottle of Coke and made his way upstairs to change.

Paul's bare feet noiselessly trudged up the smooth, wide boards, his hand grasping the familiar oak banister and at the top began to turn right, then stopped. From the narrow hallway to the left, he heard a sound. Paul listened intently to only silence and then, there it was again. It sounded like the soft sigh of wind sifting through a screen and worth investigating.

Silently Paul eased down the hallway past his parents closed bedroom door and inched across to the partially opened door of his sister's room. Cautiously he peered inside and heard the sighing from within, Sherry was masturbating. With a subtle motion Paul held his breath and opened her door several inches for a decidedly better view.

Naked as the day she was born Sherry sat spread eagled in a high backed bamboo chair facing the far window. Her left hand caressed along the inside of a thigh, the other hand was extremely busy attending her Venus mound.Stifling a gasp, Paul watched with voyeuristic delight, his cock instantly swelling. Lost in the world of self-pleasure, Sherry leaned slightly forward; her damp red hair neatly combed back and moaned, "Ohh...Ohh..."

Paul's stiffening penis pushed against the soft towel and his balls squirmed deliciously ogling her bare breasts capped with dark pink, thimble sized nipples. The question of how long it had been since he and Sherry had sex was not relevant now; he wanted her...he had always wanted her.

Momentarily he diverted his attention around her room, the thin gauzy curtains and familiar maple furniture. Strewn across the dresser's top were several open sketch pads and propped directly in front of Sherry was an easel holding a charcoal drawing of a nude woman. Paul recognized Sherry's work but from this distance the details were blurry.

A deeper, lusty groan escaped from the writhing girl, her hips rotated and pushed upwards against the invading fingers and Paul knew he couldn't stand out here. He slowly opened the door, stepped inside and unwrapped the confining towel. The flurry of movements caught Sherry's eye and she turned to face Paul with flushed cheeks, "Oh! I...uhh..."

Paul quickly moved across the short distance, his hardon proceeding him like a flagpole, "Don't stop. Please baby...don't stop. You're beautiful." Sherry had closed her legs and stared wide eyed at his manhood.

"I mean it...don't stop. I want to watch you cum." Touching a quivering forearm he leaned over to softly kiss her warm lips then moved behind his sister, massaging her smooth shoulders, urging Sherry to continue.

"C'mon Sherr...I can smell your scent. Open your legs. Yeah...that's good...I know you...know you want to cum...badly." Her short lived resistance gone, Sherry shook off the interruption, her fingers returned to the moist furrow. The tip of Paul's tongue brushed against an ear and teased her exposed neck. The only sounds were Sherry's ragged breathing and unmistakable, squishy arousal emanating from her heated crotch. Of their own volition, Paul's hands reached around to cup her fleshy breasts, fingers lightly tweaking Sherry's erectile tips eliciting a deep sigh.

"Ohh! Paul...I'm...I'm...so...close..."

The woman in the drawing hauntingly called to him. She was pretty with short curly hair. Her face was expressionless almost somber and beneath round, drooping breasts, her wrists were bound together with small ropes. Paul drank in the exquisite shading and lines, the woman's vagina was devoid of hair and Paul imagined her subdued voice saying: take me. Wondering if she was a part of Sherry's fantasy, Paul's hard cock throbbed, oozing a droplet of pre-cum.

The chair shook as Sherry arched upward, fingers a rapid blur strumming her clitoris, "Ohh...ohhh...ohhh. Here...it comes...oh Paul...ohhh! Eeeee-eeeee!" Paul pinched her swollen nipples and let go, witnessing the beautiful sight of a pure female orgasm. Sherry's hips thrashed wildly, the core of her womanhood undulating in ecstasy, seeking the ultimate pleasure. Her legs stiffened, toes pointed like a ballerina's, her head thrown back as she panted, "Fuck! Ohh...ohhh...fuck...yesssss!"

With cock in hand, Paul stood next to his sister enamored in bliss, a light sheen visible on her forehead and chest heaving from the erotic exertion. Suddenly Sherry's legs clamped in a scissor grip, swallowing the hand pressing against her sensitive mons area and Paul couldn't remember being this hard.

Lewdly moving the silky outer skin up and down, he placed a hand on Sherry's warm, smooth shoulder for support, staring at dry lips, eyes closed and a look of total satisfaction. Paul stroked his lengthy cock faster, bracing his feet for a much needed release. Faster. Sherry's big nipples. The musky, sweet scent of her cunt, like an aphrodisiac wafted and he was gone.

"Sherr...r...r...r...r. Mmm...mmm...mmm..." Paul's bloated magenta head expanded and thick, creamy droplets exploded from its tip, cascading onto Sherry's white breasts. Flinching his tight buttocks, Paul ejaculated quickly, waves of delirious pleasure energetically coursed through his body.

"Ohhh...my...yes...yesss...Sherry...I..." Paul stammered numbly, his deft fingers milking the remnants of sperm and the deep, fulfillment of sharing with his sister.

A comfortable Sherry sat limply and stirred, "Wow...you came a lot. I mean...wow bro..." smearing his lotion into her flesh, "Were you..." She giggled, "Saving it up for me?" Paul smiled at his sister's innocent teasing, his fist delightfully squeezing the fleshy pole.

Sherry was at the perfect height and turning, engulfed Paul's mushroom shaped glans, the tip of her tongue deftly capturing a lingering drop of salty cum. On wobbly legs, he shivered from the incredible sensation and dropped to kneel by Sherry. Paul's looked deeply into her glazed eyes and crushed his lips against hers, their tongues immediately dueling.

Paul breathlessly whispered, "I love you sis...so much. You're just...beautiful..."

Sherry smiled, "I bet you say that to all...the girls..." the consummate teaser, reminding Paul she was four years younger than he and none of that mattered now.

"So...do you like her?"

"What...who?"

"You know..." Sherry nodded toward the easel, "That's Annie...what do you think?"

"Oh. That's her name? Well of course. I've always been jealous of your talents...your art...I can't do anything like that..."

"We've become good friends...you'd like her...she's about your age, maybe a little older. Annie...well...likes to pose. For me anyway. She's kind of ingenious and open and..."

HONK! HONK! HONK! The Suburban's horn blared up through the quiet country air, "Oh shit!" Paul gasped, sprinting to his bedroom, throwing on shorts and a tee shirt and bounding down the pine stairway. Outside he saw the wide, happy smile on his Mom's face. She put down the brown grocery sacks.

"Well...look whose home!" Paul grinned from ear to ear; it was good to be home.

~To Be Continued~

Next: Paul and Sherry - Chapter 2

writedoctor
writedoctor
317 Followers