Paul and Susan Move to an Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

Susan was beginning to feel an orgasm approaching rapidly when her brother began to blast his load against the back of her mouth. She was able to swallow it all and as his cock began to go limp in her mouth she continued sucking. As he began to swell again, she pulled her mouth off of it and said, "Get hard again. I'm almost there and I want you inside of me when I cum." She dropped her head and began sucking again. When Paul was sure that his cock was again hard he pulled it from her mouth. Deftly rearranging his position, he slid his fat cock into her wet pussy and began to slowly slide it in and out of its familiar sheath. Susan began her usual whimpering as she felt her orgasmic delight. She was pleased with herself that she could still enjoy her orgasms as much as she always had; but now she could do so without everyone within three blocks hearing her. Because his sister had done such a good job in sucking him, it took him a considerable length of time to finally unload again. By the time that Paul sprayed the inside of her love channel, Susan had nearly collapsed from the intensity of her orgasm. The two of them held each other tightly for a few minutes until Susan said, "I think that we had better both get ready for class. If we didn't have a mid-term, I might suggest that we just stay here all morning."

Susan got out of bed and just threw her slacks and shirt on and stuffed her underwear into her purse. Paul slowly got out of bed and said, "I am going to take a quick shower. I'll meet you in the lobby as soon as you're ready." Susan walked out of the room and returned to her own. She quickly showered and dressed for class. Shortly after seven-thirty, Susan met Paul in the lobby and they left for their eight o'clock English class. They found that Susan had been right the night before. The mid-term was simply an essay about the author of the book that they had been assigned for their term paper. They each finished in about forty minutes and met again on their way out of the building. Susan had to go to see the apartment manager and Paul wanted to finish his preparations for their trip home. They made arrangements to meet in Paul's room after Susan's eleven o'clock class.

Susan went to the apartment complex and arranged a nine o'clock appointment for the following day, while Paul returned to his room and began packing for his trip home. Susan was one of a handful of students attending her eleven o'clock class and the professor dismissed them after about twenty minutes. She returned to her room and began to pack for spring break. Shortly after noon she went to Paul's room and suggested that they go to the cafeteria for lunch. The two of them went for a leisurely lunch and then returned to Paul's room. She helped Paul finish packing and then the two of them undressed and returned to Paul's bed. They enjoyed a slow session of lovemaking and fell asleep in each other's arms. At about four o'clock they went to Susan's room and the two of them finished her packing.

Paul returned to his room to shower and get dressed to meet their father. Shortly before six o'clock, Susan knocked on the door of Paul's room and they sat and talked while they waited for Mr. Ward's arrival. Their conversation was interrupted by the ring of the telephone. The front desk attendant informed Paul that Mr. Ward was waiting for them in the lobby. Although there were no restrictions on visitors on the floors of the dormitory before eleven o'clock, Mr. Ward could not force himself to go to his children's rooms. When he had attended college in the late forties and early fifties, residents were the only ones allowed on the floors of the dormitories and they had hours that they had to keep. Paul and Susan did not keep him waiting long. They greeted him in the lobby and informed him that they had an appointment at nine o'clock the next morning at the apartment complex. The three of them then decided on a restaurant to patronize that evening.

The three of them had just begun to eat their meal when Mr. Ward asked, "Why couldn't we get a meeting with the apartment manager tonight instead of tomorrow? Did you just want a meal in a nice restaurant or were you afraid that there would be a wild party at the apartment complex?"

Susan smiled at her dad and said, "The manager had plans for this evening. But both of your reasons have a little bit of validity."

Mr. Ward said, "I drove by there before I went to your dorm and it looked like there is fairly good sized party brewing there tonight."

Paul said, "Well, it is the last night before spring break, but there aren't that many students in the complex. We don't like to party that much anyway. We want the apartment for the privacy and economy."

Mr. Ward waved him off, saying, "I've already heard all of your arguments. I know that you will want to party some; but the way the dorms are anymore, you would be able to party whenever you wanted to. It won't matter -- dorm or apartment. So, you want to have this apartment available the middle of August."

Paul, quickly but quietly, responded, "Maybe sooner?" "What do you mean, maybe sooner?" "I won't know until the beginning of next week, but I might need to stay here all summer. If so, we will need it at the beginning of June." "Why? Are you having enough trouble with your classes that you think that you will have to go to summer school?" "No. My classes are going fine. We just finished midterms; but my grades should be about the same as last semester. Somewhere between a three-two-five and a three point five. I will find out at the beginning of the week if I got this job writing computer programs." "Is this just a summer job?" "This summer, it will be full-time for about two months. But it will be part-time off and on during the school year. When they have a project to do, they will need me." "I think that I have made my position clear on this subject for years. I am not in favor of students working while they are going to college." "I understand your position. However, I consider this to be part of my education. Writing computer programs is what I want to do -- that is why I am majoring in computer science. Right now there are not enough college trained computer programmers. Most of the guys doing custom work have learned on the job. I will learn more this summer than I will in a year in school." "And I am supposed to pay for your rent this summer, too." "No, I will make enough to pay my rent and then some. They are going to pay me almost ten dollars an hour."

Susan put her two cents worth in, saying, "I talked to the guy this morning about the apartment being available for the summer. He has one that will be available for sub-lease over the summer and then our lease would start on August sixteenth. The rent during the summer would be fifty dollars less than the fall. The people in that apartment are moving out in the middle of May."

Looking at Susan, Mr. Ward asked, "I suppose that you want to stay here for the summer too." "We talked about it a little, but I haven't really given it a whole lot of thought." "But you think that your brother should stay here for the summer." "Yes, daddy, I do. This is a big opportunity for him. If he passes it up, he may never get a chance like this again."

There was a long silence. Finally, Mr. Ward said, "Well, I still don't like the idea of you working when you're going to school. However, there is still not a lot that I can do about it. As far as this summer job, I have no problems with you doing this. As long as you are going to make enough money to support yourself while you are here; I can go along with this." Looking at Susan, he added, "If you come home for the summer, you probably will not see that much of your mother. She is taking two classes this summer in college, because she is going to start teaching high school next fall."

Susan beamed upon hearing this. She said, "Daddy that is fantastic. I wondered how long it would take her to go nuts without anybody at home all year."

The three of them finished eating and then left the restaurant. Mr. Ward took them back to their dormitory. Before he left, he informed them that he would pick them up at seven-thirty in the morning so that they could go to breakfast. They were to load their bags in the car before breakfast so that they could start for home as soon as they completed their meeting at the apartment complex. Although both of their roommates had already left for spring break, the each went to their own rooms that night to sleep. On Saturday morning, Mr. Ward wrote a check for the apartment and signed the lease for the upcoming year.

Paul and Susan were enjoying the first days of their spring break. They had spent part of Saturday helping their mother with their laundry. Since their mother and father had been home for the entire weekend, they had not had an opportunity to enjoy each other sexually since they had been home. Mrs. Ward planned to be gone for most of the afternoon on Monday, so the two of them were looking forward to getting together then. The three of them had finished eating lunch and Susan was cleaning up the kitchen as their mother prepared to leave for a meeting that would take most of the afternoon. Paul was on the telephone with John Slavik, the owner of the computer software company that was considering Paul for a job.

Susan had finished in the kitchen and had gone to her room while Paul was finishing with his telephone conversation. She was just beginning to undress when Paul knocked on her door. Paul entered the room to see his twin wearing only her panties. He walked up to her and embraced her and cupped one of her pert breasts. He gave her a kiss and said, "I got the job. I start the Wednesday after I get back to school at nine-fifty an hour. I talked to him about you. He needs someone to do some clerical work about eight to ten hours per week. This summer, he will need help about twenty to thirty hours per week. It pays about four something, which is pretty good for part-time clerical work. I told him that you weren't sure about whether you wanted to work during the school year, but he asked me to have you come and talk with him after spring break."

As she worked at unbuckling Paul's belt, Susan said, "I'm happy for you, Paul. I'm not sure about working, but I'll talk to him. Right now, though, I'm more interested in what's between your legs. Get undressed." Paul pulled his shirt over his head as Susan dropped his pants to his ankles. Paul kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants. When his socks had been tossed to the floor, he maneuvered his sister to the edge of her bed. He began to kiss her and gently rubbed her breasts. Susan nipples began to harden and Paul kissed and sucked on those nubs. The two of them reclined on the bed and kissed and embraced, not rushing their actions. Paul had paid so much attention to Susan's breasts that her nipples had hardened so much that they almost hurt. Paul spent several minutes kissing her stomach and navel and then began to slide her panties down her legs.

He tossed her panties aside and began to kiss and lick her ankles. He slowly worked his mouth up her legs until he reached her knees. He gently kissed the inside of each knee. When Susan raised her knees and spread her legs, he started to kiss the inside of each thigh, covering nearly every inch of her inner thighs, stopping inches from the juncture of her thighs. Susan was clutching the back of his head, attempting to pull his face to her, now wet, pussy. Paul was unrelenting in his determination to resist paying homage to his sister's nearly bald pussy for as long as possible. He continued to kiss her inner thighs and then he began to kiss the outer regions of her pubic area. Even though Susan continued to try to pull his face toward her center, Paul teased her for as long as possible. He kissed and licked her entire pubic area without touching the lips of her pussy or her pubic hair.

Susan was still keeping her pubic hair trimmed to a small tuft just above the lips of her pussy. Paul suddenly clamped his mouth over that tuft of hair and clamped his teeth on the hair. He began to thrash his head violently from side to side, nearly ripping Susan's pubic hair from her body. As she felt the pain of her hair being tugged violently, she screamed and pulled his head away from her crotch. Pulling his head away only increased the painful feeling in her crotch, so she pulled his head back toward her pussy. She hollered, "You son of a bitch, eat my pussy. Don't pull the hair out by the roots." Paul released the hair from his teeth and began to kiss the area. Then, he slipped his tongue between the lips of her pussy and began to lap at the inner folds of her vulva. The sharp pain from her pubic hair being pulled began to subside and it was replaced with the pleasurable feeling of a warm tongue caressing the inner lips of her pussy. Paul continued to lap at her pussy lips, occasionally sliding his tongue as far into her pussy as possible. He purposely avoided any contact with her clitoris.

Susan tried in vain to maneuver his head so that he could lick that burgeoning bud. Paul kept up his ministrations and had his sister on the verge of an orgasm without having touched her clit. He sensed that she was nearing a climax and slowed down his licking actions. When she started to relax, he resumed licking and kissing. Susan was again on the verge of cumming and Paul again slowed down. She hollered, "Don't stop, dammit. I'm almost there. Keep eating." Paul continually brought her to the edge and then let up. After nearly an hour of muff diving, he finally flicked his tongue against her clit and she let out a scream and began to cum. As she clamped her thighs around his head, he increased his intensity. Finally, Susan released his head from the vice of her thighs and lay motionless on the bed. Paul moved his head toward the head of the bed and kissed his sister. She smiled meekly at him and put her arms around his neck. He continued to kiss her and reached down with one hand to start sliding his briefs off. His cock was now rock hard and was dripping with pre-cum.

Paul kissed his sister again and she felt his hard cock against his thigh. Susan was starting to regain her senses and her energy and she said, "I think that I know where you want to put that thing." Paul simply smiled and Susan said, "I'm ready. Put that thing in me." Paul surprised her and rolled her to her belly. Instinctively, Susan pulled her knees under herself, raising her ass and looked back over her shoulder. Slipping behind her, he drove his fat cock into her dripping cunt and began to fuck in and out. He reached under her and began to fondle her boobs at the same time. He had taken so long to eat her pussy to torment her, but it had also made him so horny that he didn't last much more than a minute before blasting a load into Susan's snatch.

He collapsed on his sister's back and she struggled to roll to her back. They wrapped their arms around each other and lay there silently for several minutes. Susan was the first to speak as she said, "God, that was good. But when you turned me over on my belly, I thought that you were planning on sticking it in my ass."

Paul smirked and replied, "I thought about it, but I decided to wait until another time for that. What would you have done if I had?" "I don't know. I thought of it for that split second and I wasn't sure. ... Well, it kinda scared me but it exited me too. I might want to try it some time. But I would like to know ahead of time." "I'd like to try it too. But I think that if we do, we had better have something to grease it up. If we try it, I want it to feel good, not hurt." "Speaking of hurting -- what was this shit of biting my pubic hair?" "I don't know. It just seemed like the thing to do at the time." "Well, don't do it again. It hurt. Try it again and I'll shave the whole thing and you may go quite a while without any." "I'm sorry if it hurt. I won't do it again." "This might be our last chance to have sex this whole break. Mom or Dad will probably be home all of the time for the rest of the week." "Maybe Mom will have something to do some other afternoon this week and maybe she will have something to do on Saturday when Dad goes to get Becky in Fairchild." "Shit, look at the time. We had better get dressed pretty soon before Mom comes home and catches us."

The two of them got off of the bed and put their clothes on. The two of them were sitting in the kitchen talking when Mrs. Ward returned a few minutes later. On Wednesday evening their parents went to play bridge and the twins had a few hours to indulge themselves in some pleasant sex play. Then on Saturday, Mrs. Ward decided to accompany their father when he drove to Fairchild to pick-up Becky. Paul and Susan spent several hours in bed together that day. On Saturday evening, Paul and Susan each had dates so they were able to avoid Becky until late at night. Susan and Becky had a short stint in bed together late that evening. Shortly after returning from church on Sunday morning, Mr. Ward drove Paul and Susan back to school.

Paul had started his part-time job at the computer software company and Susan had decided that a few hours a week wouldn't cut into her study time too much. She had worked about eight to ten hours per week during the school year and would be scheduled to return to work on the first Wednesday of June for a full time schedule for the rest of the summer. Paul was going to start back to work full time that Monday. Mrs. Ward had been going to garage sales during the spring and had accumulated quite of bit of furniture for the twins' new apartment. She had even found them a small television set, which they had expected to go without for most of the summer. Bill Manley had not been too pleased when he found out that Susan would not be home for most of the summer. Karen Whitley was totally livid when she was informed that Paul had taken a job in Joliet for the summer. The four of them had discussed the situation and finally had come to a consensus that the hour drive was not too far for any of them to take. Bill and Karen had decided that they could drive down together one weekend a month and spend the weekend at Paul and Susan's apartment. Paul and Susan had planned to visit their parents at least once a month anyway.

Bill had agreed to borrow his uncle's pick-up truck to haul the furniture to the new apartment. Mr. Ward would drive his wife's station wagon to haul all of their clothes, linens and kitchen utensils. Becky was going to pick them up on the following Saturday so that they could pick up the things that they had to leave behind. It was shortly after noon when they had the truck and station wagon loaded and they were ready to make the one-hour trip. Susan rode in the pick-up with Bill and Paul rode with his father. The trip and the unloading of their belongings had gone quite smoothly. By three-thirty, the furniture was all in place and the boxes were stacked in various rooms waiting to be put away. Bill went to the store down the street to get some soft drinks so that they could all relax for a bit before starting the task of putting things away.

The four of them were all sitting at the small kitchen table sipping on their drinks and discussing what else had to be done that night and what could wait until the next day. Mr. Ward had decided that he had done pretty much all that he could do and informed them that he was going to leave for home. After Mr. Ward left, they felt that they could be more free in their discussion of what was going to be done and when. Susan and Bill had already discussed the idea of Bill staying the night and he had made arrangements to return the pick-up truck the following afternoon. He had been somewhat adamant about spending the night on the couch. Paul went to work in the bathroom putting away the linens and all of their toiletries. Bill was helping Susan in the kitchen putting away the cooking utensils and the used dishes that the twins' mother had accumulated from various garage sales. Soon the only things left to put away were the items in the bedrooms. Paul and Susan decided that most of that could wait until the next day.

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers