Paul and Susan on Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

Susan smiled and said, "No, you can sleep with me. Karen, since you can't sleep in my bed, do you want the couch or do you think that you can find another bed to sleep in?"

Karen, with fake shyness, said, "Maybe, I can sleep in Paul's bed." Then looking at Paul, she asked, "Would that be all right with you."

Paul laughingly said, "What? Sleep together before we are married. Isn't that a sin? We could go to hell for that."

Karen smugly declared, "You can go to hell if you don't quit being such a smart ass, too."

When they finished their pizza, they continued to sit around and drink beer and joke with each other. They finally went to bed and for quite some time the sounds of sex prevailed throughout the apartment. And it continued for a good part of the day on Sunday.

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers