Paula and the Two

Story Info
A menage a trois.
878 words
3.9
38.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacinta
jacinta
9 Followers

Picking up first one jar then another she scrutinised the contents label, looking to see if the hand creams, body creams were of the oil continuous or water continuous types. She knew roughly the formula she wanted but not exactly what mixture. Choosing several of the more expensive brands, assuming their scents and ingredients would be of a better quality, she moved to the shelf offering a range of basic products. There she removed a jar of Vaseline, the largest on the shelf, and turned to check out. As the products passed through the checkers hands, she smiled quietly, wondering if the woman ever thought of the end use for some of the products.

Arriving at the hardware store, she moved into the sheet plastics display, her hands feeling the gauge, the drape of each roll. Her roaming, testing, attracted the attention of an assistant who immediately questioned,

"What do you want it for?" She wondered why males assume all females were ignorant when faced with the contents of a hardware store - sometimes, they know what they're looking for. The corners of her mouth lifted when she wondered if she should tell him. She did, in a matter-of-fact voice, watching his face pass from startled, to canny disbelief. She smiled and continued her search, knowing that deep inside him she had left a worm of disquiet...

Deciding on a heavy, clear plastic, purpose unknown to her, she had the assistant cut enough for several experiments. At home, she laid the packages on the bed and continued with the preparations for dinner, checking that her two men were busy, one in the darkroom and the other rebuilding a lathe.

Later that evening, she returned to the packages. Taking up the hand cream and the Vaseline she mixed them together in a bowl, testing the consistency, noting its spreadability. Adding one or the other until satisfied. Then turning to the plastic, she unrolled it, covering the king sized bed from top to bottom with the excess hanging to the floor. Pressing on the surface, she was pleased it draped well, clung heavy to the bed, unlikely to move. Lighting candles on the side tables, she turned off the electric light and checked that the illumination was low but rich in detail.

Entering the lounge, pausing, she watched both men raise their eyes to her, then she crooked her finger and turned back to the bedroom, knowing they would follow. They both entered the room, eyes moving from the bed to the bowl to her, mystified.

Smiling, she let her wrap slide off her shoulders to a heap on the floor, wound her long brown hair onto her head, moved onto the bed, knelt in the middle and reached for the bowl. Scooping the scented mixture onto her hands, she started applying it to her arms, sliding slickly over every surface. Her eyes closed as, passing onto her body, her hands slid around her breasts, moving their fullness to spread below and over. Her body started to gleam golden in the warm candlelight.

Faintly, she heard the sound of clothes falling to the floor, and as her hands continued to her waist, smoothing, then other hands with cream took over as both men anointed her entire body, lingering in her labia, laying her down... turning her over... spreading down her neck to her crack and between her thighs. She felt their touch, followed their hands in her head, knowing they were intrigued and excited at this experiment she had devised and it aroused her. They in turn, applied it to their bodies, working silently. While one continued spreading himself, the other lay over her, kissing her mouth, already hard at the sensual atmosphere, and where the skin of one touched the skin of another, they flowed over and around each other. The three stroked, massaged each other, moving, sliding, each man freely touching the others erection, acknowledging equality.

As each body and consequently the plastic became coated, humour rose among the three when they realised that like Atlas, without a solid place to brace, none of them could make any movements without chancing the floor, unless they became an integrated whole. Mimicking their lives together, they enfolded her between them, gently manoeuvring her on top of one and beneath the other. As she lowered her mouth to the man beneath her, he stroked her breasts, nipples to hardness and spread her labia apart for the man mounting her from behind. Gripping her hips he slowly entered and filled her, the ache of the sheathing spreading throughout her body as she took the cock of the other deep into her throat, tonguing as she rose, teeth gently scraping as she sucked him in.

In unison, slowly, pacing themselves, they brought each other higher and higher, panting, groaning, until first she shuddered her climax which triggered the other two, one into her throat, swallowing, then the other exploding into her cunt, gripping her tight drawn to his belly. Holding that position they returned to their own selves, savouring the new experience.

Sharing exultant grins they slid onto each other... beside each other... Limbs sliding alongside limbs in a delicious tangle of melded juices, contemplating showering each other clean, but later... much later.

jacinta
jacinta
9 Followers