Paula Ch. 02

Story Info
Paula strips and poses for friend's polaroid.
970 words
4.2
75.1k
12
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 The Polaroid

Paula's next step in her exhibitionism was her desire to get naked to people who visited our apartment, whenever possible. It seemed to be easy for her to be nude around our acquaintances.

She was getting bolder in her nudity and whenever she exposed herself to our friends, she get very horny. We were making love a lot more than in previous months and I must say it was a turn on for both of us. The exhibitionism was mainly hers but I also got a vicarious thrill from exposing her body to others.

Our friend Jeff became a regular visitor since he just lived in our building. I guess by now you figured that he did not get out much and his only girlfriend in a long time had dumped him.

Paula and I we were watching television one night and about 10PM there was a knock at the door. It was Jeff with a paper bag.

"Hi, Jack. Is it too late to drop in?"

"No, man. Come on in." I said, swinging the door open.

His eyes quickly zoomed around the room until he could see Paula on the couch, its back was to the door and he could only see her head. I knew he was curious about her attire, or lack of.

"Hi, Jeff," she said, "come in and have a seat. We're watching Casablanca." She motioned to the chair facing her.

He sat down and smiled to her. She was wearing a simple bathrobe, with nothing under it. I threw Jeff a beer and sat next to Paula. The robe was just pulled around her, she had left the belt in the bedroom. She intentionally let the top of the robe fall partly open when Jeff sat down and he was openly admiring her.

"I love that old movie." He said.

"What's in the bag? A present for me?" Paula said flirtatiously.

"No, just some stuff I had to buy for work. I am taking Polaroids of some of the merchandise. In needed to buy some film at Walgreen's."

"Let me see." She said, reaching for the bag, exposing both breasts.

He handed it to her and made no effort to hide his interest in her partly naked body. She smiled.

"I though you brought it to take pictures of me." She joked.

"Do you need some?" He asked awkwardly.

She stood up, her robe open wide and said.

"You never can have too many. Actually, we could use a few shots if you have some film to spare." She looked at me and I smiled and nodded.

Jeff was visibly nervous. It was like this was some kind of fantasy of his and the least we could do is help him out. I took the initiative and said,

"Jeff, why don't you sit on the other side of the room and Paula can do a couple of poses?"

Paula did some simple things like pretending to flash her robe open, her blonde pubic hair, flat abdomen and firm protruding breasts making a nice subject for a picture.

He nervously took a few different shots, handing me the prints, and I blew on them to dry them off as they developed. By now, Paula had dropped the robe and was doing some classic sexy poses and at one point, even had her hands on her crotch.

"Very sexy, hon. I think Jeff is running out of film here."

"Well, let's see what we have." She said, staying nude as we spread out the snaps on the dining table.

"I'm sorry that these are so crude," Jeff began, "but it is just a cheap old camera. You can keep which ever ones you like." He said.

Paula looked at him in mock surprise, saying,

"You mean, you don't want them?"

"No, that's not what I mean. I would love them, they are so sexy. I just thought you would not like people having shots of you in the nude..."

"We trust you man. " I said, "Why don't you keep them, we'll just keep one of the flashing shots, it's kind of cool."

Jeff seemed relieved by this outcome and was all smiles as he said goodbye.

"You know, I bet he is going to jerk off on your pictures, hon." I said.

She lit up as if it was something new to think about, saying,

"Now that is an interesting idea.."

She walked over to me and unzipped my fly, saying,

"Remember when we were teenagers and you were trying to show me how to jerk you off?"

"Yes, I do. Now that was a long time ago." I recalled, "We have come a long way since then but you never lost the fine art of the jerk off, you know. How about a refresher now?"

"Go inside and lie on the bed, I'll be with you in a minute."

She came into the room, still nude, with some baby oil and a towel and started to give me one of the finest hand jobs in the world. These nights were becoming sexier and I did not know where this was all leading. I didn't care, I was having a ball.

Suddenly, she stopped and said,

"I want to see you jerk yourself off now."

"Aw, come on Hon, it doesn't seem right."

"No, I mean it. Listen buddy, I have been putting on quite a show for you recently. This is the least you can do for me." She was serious.

I didn't argue. I began to slowly stroke myself as she lightly caressed by scrotum and thighs. I could see that her other hand was twirling little circles in her crotch. This became more exciting and before long, I had a very satisfying ejaculation and she came after that.