Paula Ch. 05

Story Info
Paula blows my friend.
692 words
4.27
94.1k
19
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5 The Blowjob Night

Paula had a healthy attitude towards sex. When we were in high school she was fascinated by it and loved to see and touch and taste my dick.

After she started giving Jeff hand jobs on a regular basis, she would usually do me while he was there.

One evening, we were sitting and watching TV, Paula naked, and the doorbell rang. She ran to the door, looked through the peep hole and saw it was Jeff.

She opened the door and swung wide as Jeff came in, smiling at her nakedness, just as our neighbor across the hall was walking out of his apartment. She smiled, paused a moment and closed the door. She looked through the peep hole and laughed out loud.

"Charlie is just standing there. I think I shocked him!"

We all laughed and looked through the peep hole, the poor guy was still standing there, possibly hoping that she opened the door again.

We all went to the couch, sat down, Paula between us. We just started watching a movie so we all kicked our feet up, and relaxed.

"Well, whip them out." She said, standing up , as we opened our zippers.

She sat back down between us and took both cocks in her hands. We, in turn, each grabbed a tit. We continue to watch the movie but I was starting to lose my concentration as my cock got harder.

"Well, well. It looks like somebody's glad to see me."

She started caressing the head and the little hole with her fingertips, rubbing pre-cum around it in a tantalizing way. She looked at me for reaction.

"Jeff, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to concentrate on this guy for a minute." She said, as she brought both hands over to me

While Jeff watched, she started doing an amazing two-handed hand job as I got harder and harder.

"I'm in a funny mood tonight. I feel a little wild."

She looked over and smiled at Jeff, who was taking care of his own erection, which was growing by the minute. He was watching her handiwork. I must admit, it's pretty hot to watch a naked woman working on somebody's dick.

She leaned closer to me and as she swirled my head, she started to blow on it softly.

"So, I guess that doesn't feel bad." All I could do was nod

Jeff was mirroring on his dick what Paula was doing to mine, up until then. She leaned over and blew on his very gently, about an inch from the head. He moaned. She returned to mine and caressed and softly blew air.

"Honey, is okay if I blew on Jeff?"

"Natch. After all, he's our guest."

She continued blowing and caressing and swirling her finger around my urethra and then leaned closer and ran her tongue around the head, and into the urethra itself. I squirmed and moaned. "So, this thing is getting harder than usual."

She turned over to Jeff and did the same thing to him I thought he was going to come on the spot.

He squirmed and moaned as she started jerking him and licking his head. She took his hand to replace her own and she moved back to me.

She took my prick into her mouth and started the long slow and wet blow job which she does so well. Jeff was pounding away and she reached over and put her hand over his, to slow him down.

She finished her blow job and swallowed everything. She smiled at me, I nodded and she moved over to Jeff.

"Do you mind if I suck your prick?" She asked him, as she put them into her mouth.

She sucked him for a few minutes and he yelled out "I'm coming!"

She pulled away just as he spurted, allowing him to come on her tits.

She continued to rub him and milk him until he was exhausted.

So there we were, moving to the next level where Paula started giving double blow jobs. This was a milestone and I found it very exciting.