Paula: The Girl Who Couldn't Say No Ch. 2

Story Info
Paula has the screws turned.
3k words
4.36
185k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wyatt
Wyatt
110 Followers

The first part of this story is in the Loving Wives section. This contains scenes of non consent and anyone offended should not read on.

* * * * *

I had waited a few days for Paula to get back in touch but she was clearly staying out of my way. Perhaps she was feeling a touch guilty that her husband best friend had managed to part her from her panties.

It had come to my attention that her husband James was out of town on business and this would give me ample opportunity to turn the screws on the delectable Paula. The stupid bitch was going to have to learn that she now had no option but to do my bidding. I picked up the phone and dialled her number.

"Hello" was the groggy reply

"Woke you did I? Check your E mail and ring me back"

I cut her off abruptly. Let her know who's the boss. Let her stew. My mind raced waiting for her reply.

She was probably studying the image I had sent her at this moment. In it the angelic looking face of Paula was wrapped around a large, thick cock. Mine to be precise. I admit it wasn't the most flattering angle but Paula looked like she was enjoying herself thoroughly. You'd never have guessed she had to be blackmailed into wrapping those luscious full red lips onto my shaft. I was jolted out of my reverie by the shrill blast of the phone.

"Bastard" She spat down the receiver.

"Tut, tut Paula. that's no way to talk to someone who has tapes of you fucking and sucking. Boy! You really look good on this video. You really are a good ride…noisy but good".

"What if James had checked the mail first! " At last I thought! The reality of the situation has dawned!

"James is away on business. I checked. I do however have his Hotmail address. I bet that laptop of his is sitting next to him right now. Perhaps I should send him a copy…or perhaps your mother? "

"Please no" She begged. I could hear the desperation in her voice.

"I know!! Dave would like some. Remember Dave? You hate him I know. Those Xmas parties where you always have to fight him off. He told me you are frigid. These images would soon shatter that illusion…Big Time!

"Or your father perhaps? The photos of you cocksucking are good but the strip show beforehand is what makes me so horny. I bet even your dad couldn't resist watching you peel off your modesty layer by layer until his little girl stands naked for all he world to see"

"Now I'll give you enough time to have a shower and put on something sexy for me and then you can get your cute little ass over here before I lose my patience! "

Paula arrived shortly. She obviously didn't relish the prospect of her husbands friends or family seeing her in action.

She had obviously rushed as her blonde, shoulder length hair was still damp from her shower.

"You haven't done anything stupid have you John? " She enquired meekly.

"Cards on the table Paula. I am in a position of immense power over your life. I have enough tape of you fucking and sucking to make a webmaster a very happy man. "

Paula blanched visibly.

"You are married to a rich lawyer and I know for a fact that your pre nuptial agreement is so water tight that if James ever divorced you then you would be penniless. "

"The only thing in your favour is that you are one of the hottest pieces of ass around. However, you have to realise that the aforementioned ass now belongs to me. "

I crooked my little finger and Paula walked across to me.

Her lips brushed mine in a gentle kiss. She took my hand and led me to the master bedroom.

She had surrendered.

Paula realising what I would want first tugged at my zipper as soon as we entered the room. I soon shed my clothing and my cock sprang to attention.

"Take it slowly this time. Lick my balls and shaft gently".

The blonde did as she was bid and I soon felt the tip of her tongue gently running up and down the full length of my shaft. Her tongue made darting, teasing movements over the full length of my circumcised cock and it was all I could do to stop myself shooting my load over her beautiful, angelic face.

Paula teased my swollen balls with her delicate touch as she started to take my length in her warm, moist mouth.

As her one hand cupped my full to bursting rocks her other hand caressed my shaft and ran easily over the weapon her tongue had lubricated so well.

She took the head of my cock and sucked gently on it until pulling away for a second. Her mouth made a slurping noise ending with a slight plop as she came up for air. Paula carefully licked the precum that was leaking from my bursting weapon.

"Go for it this time princess, every single fucking inch! "

I placed my hands behind her head and guided her onto my rod. Unlike the first blowjob she'd given me I didn't need to force her into taking me all the way. She had realised what was at stake and with a deep breath she took my full length in only a few thrusts. I felt her throat muscles contract around my cock as she swallowed frantically to try to accommodate my size.

I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. God I'd never been so turned on in my life! I slowly fucked her face until I could take it no more.

As I held her head gently I shot my cum deep into the throat that had so easily accepted my thick cock. I felt Paula swallow furiously and she started to panic, unable to cope with the sheer quantity I was spilling into her.

I let her head go and she pulled away as a final spurt jetted onto her face and over the little black dress she was wearing.

Her face was a picture. Those hazel eyes looked at me like a puppy looking for approval from its master.

Her blonde hair was all mussed up and she had ribbons of my cum over her face and dress but to my eyes she had never looked sexier.

"Did I do okay? " She whispered hoarsely.

"You did good babe. You are a real quick learner. "

"It's just that I've never given James a blowjob and even if I had WOW! …his cock is nowhere near as big or thick as yours! "

If Paula thought that flattery would work on me she was damn right. Show me a man who doesn't like being told he has a good piece of meat.

"I've only started to warm up babe. You've got a few stains on your dress. I guess you'll just have to take it off for me.

"I'd better warn you first that there is of course a camera on you and I want a show. You know the drill, you've seen Demi Moore in Striptease. The difference is you definitely don't need a body double! "

I grinned from ear to ear and to her credit Paula gave a little smile back.

"You know I'll do it John but why the camera again? You have all the shots of me on tape you'll ever need. "

"You know better than to question me Paula. I need some entertainment for when you can't get away from James".

I pointed to the red lights that gave away the positions of the cameras. One was on a small table giving a good view of where Paula had just shown her cocksucking prowess.

The other was mounted on a small shelf above the bed. I was hoping to get some good penetration shots of my cock hammering into Paulas pussy with that one.

I like to think I plan ahead.

"I guess you haven't got a thong or nipple tassles but hell, just think of this as a dress rehearsal. You can pick up the gear over the next few days and next weekend you can give me the full show. "

"I want stilettos and a basque. Don't get me wrong, the little black number is fine but you still look like a lady. The look I want you to have in my films is a lot more…you know…slutty"

I had a big shit eating grin on my face as I looked at Paula. The last remark had hit home and she looked crestfallen. Trouble was I had to get her to realise she was my own personal concubine.

When she was around me her sole purpose was to pander to my sexual needs. If John wanted a personal lapdancer that's what he got. If he wanted a film of him banging away at her then ditto.

All this power stuff was going to my head. I was loving it.

I turned some music on and pointed at Paula.

I pulled a chair into a good vantage point and prepared to enjoy the show.

She placed her hands on her head and swivelled her hips slowly. Turning around as the music played she closed her eyes and ran her tongue over her pouting red lips.

Fuck me…she was a natural!

The black dress rode up as she rested her hands behind her head and bent those gorgeous long pins. My gaze was drawn to the expanse of white flesh now on show.

God I had such a hard on again.

Paula was too wrapped up in her dancing to notice.

My hand went to my dick and slowly stroked its length.

Paula opened her eyes and smiled as she saw what I was up to. The tempo of her dancing quickened.

"Unhook me" she said as she turned her back to me. I did as ordered and pulled the fastener down a few inches

Paula turned to face me once more as she wriggled out of the dress. It slithered to the floor and lay in a puddle at her feet. Without looking Paula stepped out of the dress and continued her gyrations, strutting her stuff to the dance beat.

She was now reduced to a lacy red bra and panties, much sexier than her undies of our first encounter. Her nipples pushed out hard against the constraining, almost transparent material.

I watched as she came to me once more. She perched herself on my knee and rubbed her ass ever so gently against my erection as I unclipped her bra. She rose quickly, clutching the bra to her chest.

Her twin orbs of loveliness were hidden from my view. I suddenly had the feeling the bitch was enjoying herself! I decided to sit back and enjoy the show.

With a flourish Paula threw her head forward and when she whipped it back her bra had gone.

Like I said…a natural.

She placed her hands behind her back and slowly danced in front of me. I let my gaze roam from her head to her toes.

She was now adorned in only a tiny pair of almost transparent red panties. Her little brown-pink button nipples capped her alabaster tits.

Paulas left hand went to her breast and she gasped in pleasure as she teased her own nipple. She was just feet away from me and I looked on lustfully as she ran her hand down onto her flat, toned stomach and inside the scrap of material and onto her cunt.

I watched as she teased herself through the thin material before slipping her thumbs into the band of her panties.

Still wiggling the twin peaches of her ass to the music she turned her back to me and lowered the final item to the ground.

Paula turned and looked straight at my dick. In her aroused state she walked to where I was sitting and positioned her sopping wet pussy over the tip of my erection. I guided my cock into her welcoming cunt as she sank onto the full length.

We were face to face on the chair and my hands grasped the cheeks of her ass. Paula dictated the pace of her fucking and she ground her creaming pussy onto my thick tool.

She made no noise, only the little gasps and whispers of the start of good, controlled fucking. I rained butterfly light kisses on her mouth and neck and she responded in kind. My hand rested on a nipple and I squeezed gently until I received a reaction. Paula gasped in a combination of pain and arousal.

Paula bucked violently as I increased the tempo of our coupling. Paula had a tight cunt for a girl of her age and my thick tool was straining her pussy to the limits. She became more vocal as she neared a climax and I shot my load of my creamy cum into her welcoming pussy just as she collapsed into my arms.

The blonde was spent and exhausted.

"God, that was fucking awesome" she panted

Paula rose to her feet and my subsiding cock slipped easily from her well lubricated cunt.

I rose from the chair and pointed towards the four poster bed that dominated the room.

"You can't be serious! " she gasped.

"Deadly serious. You didn't think I was going to be happy with one ride did you? " I asked

"John please, I'm beat. I've had enough for one day".

I walked to a cupboard and took out a pair of handcuffs. I stared resolutely at Paula. Her resolve crumbled as she saw the stony expression on my face.

She perched her ass on the edge of the bed.

"You should have learned not to question me by now. You have to be made to understand you have NO control over the situation. "

I jangled the cuffs in front of her face.

"Okay" was Paulas whispered reply.

"Lie on your stomach on the bed and put your arms around one of the posts. I'm going to fuck you from behind. My wife likes the 3 R's method of fucking. Roll on, roll off, roll over. Me? I'm more adventurous. Especially with a beautiful piece of pussy like you in front of me. "

Paula led down and held out her hands either side of the bed post. She buried her head deep in a pillow as I clicked the cuffs shut. I wondered how much of a mistake she would think she had made as she looked back on this.

I walked back around the bed and studied Paulas prostrate form.

She was naked and handcuffed. She was totally in my power. I had known the luscious Paula all my life and everything I had dreamed of doing to her was about to come to fruition. When she had married James I thought my chance had gone. How wrong can you be.

"Pull yourself up on your elbows and show me what a great ass you have. "

Paula did as she was told. Good girl!

I put my index finger into her still juicy, sopping wet cunt. I bent my thumb and rubbed against her enflamed clit as her juices ran freely to welcome my digits. As I began to finger fuck her she was soon thrusting back enthusiastically and whimpering her delight.

"Oh God yes, Oh yes…nnnnnh please fuck me John…God now! "

I withdrew my finger and ran it up the crack of that wonderful ass. Paula began to tremble at my touch. I found the entrance I sought and gently inserted a finger into her asshole. My cock was stiff at the prospect of what lay ahead.

Paula wriggled and moaned as my finger moved deeper. I could tell she was becoming uncomfortable. As my finger pushed deeper she suddenly bucked against it to try to escape the prying digit. As she tried to move up the bed to escape my probing I gently pulled her back by her hair.

"No my sweet bitch, take what's coming. " I whispered sternly.

I reached across to the bedside cabinet and opened up some K-Y jelly. Like I said earlier I like to plan ahead.

Paula took this chance to turn around.

"Turn over and get that sweet ass back in the air! " I hissed

"Please John.. I'm afraid…I've never done this"

"James took your virginity. This prize is mine Paula. Please…relax. It'll be easier that way".

Paula offered up her ass to me once more and I smeared two fingers and pushed them into her as gently as I could. She shuddered as I pushed them in to the first knuckle.

"Please John no more! " she pleaded.

"Anything you want princess. No more finger" I replied as I withdrew them.

I positioned myself in front of her upturned ass and gently rubbed its tip along her crack. When I found my goal I pushed the tip of my cock into her tight hole.

"God, please no …it hurts" she whispered.

"Please Paula. I promise if you relax it'll be better for you".

I pushed in further as Paula continued her protestations. I was filled with thoughts of what I was about to do and desire swam over me in waves.

"Oh yes…I'm gonna fuck this wonderful ass… this beautiful white ass!! "

I stopped for a few moments to regain my composure and so as not to cum. I pushed her shoulders down hard onto the bed and rested a hand on the back of her neck. Then I began to gently fuck her ass. With one knee bent and one foot flat on the bed I controlled the speed and depth of my penetration but Paula still gently sobbed into the pillow.

I finally lost control and had to fuck that beautiful white ass as hard as I could. I thrust against her furiously until I finally came in a body wracking explosion.

"Good girl Paula. You are finally realising what being my bitch entails."

Wyatt
Wyatt
110 Followers