Paula Trickey Ch. 02

Story Info
She gives him even more of her.
1.6k words
4.82
21.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula Trickey pt. 2: The Next Day

Yesterday was a great day. Well, at least the second part of it. Something so strange happened that I confused it with a dream. It was just too good to be true. But Paula Trickey did came to my room and had sex with me, it really happened. Anyway, the morning after I woke up very early, happy, smiling and rested. It was not a dream, Paula was standing on the balcony in the cold morning air, enraptured in the beauty of the sunrise, almost outshining it with her own. I was on cloud nine after convincing myself it was true. The stereo was playing Aerosmith's Dream On:

"Dream on, dream until your dream come true..."

"Well," I thought to myself,

"Dreams do come true."

Paula entered the room and illuminated me with her smile.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Better than ever."

"Glad to hear that."

She walked past the bed and I caught a glimpse of her tits and ass through her sheer nighty. Of course I had an instant hard-on. She took off the nighty and bent over to take some clothes out of a bag left on the floor. She started dressing. First the thong, then a pair of black silicone/lycra stockings, the black skyscraper heels, a black mini, a shirt and a black coat. Two fantasies fulfilled for me: both a serious business woman and a femme fatale. I was wondering where she got the clothes from, because when she came yesterday she was only wearing the white shirt. I guess I must have been way overexcited to notice details.

"I'm going out shopping, I'll be back after a couple of hours," she told me before kissing me.

"What, you plan on coming back here?" I said shocked.

"Yeah, is there anything wrong with that?" she asked, slightly surprised as well.

"No, nothing wrong, nothing wrong.. I just can't figure out what's going on here. First you knock on my door, and we've never met before, then you give me what I could only dream about, and now you say you're going out shopping and then coming back in the hotel room of one loser with broken dreams. It's just too good to be true. Things like these don't usually happen to me. I mean, why are you here in the first place?"

"I just came to be with you."

"But why?"

"Because I think you are a remarkable person, because I’m tired of everybody and I think you are different."

She got a little upset and I went to hold her.

"Don’t get me wrong honey, I’m not complaining, you know how much I love you, but this is just too weird, don’t you think. Please try to understand me, put yourself in my position."

"Yes, I know it’s peculiar, but you gotta trust me, all I want is you. And since you too seem pleased when I’m around, I got another nice surprise for you later. But first I must go shopping."

"Yes, of course. Just don’t forget that when you come back all you’re gonna see is me and this room, no special conveniences for Miss Queen of Hollywood."

"Hey, don’t be sarcastic, I don’t got the superstar syndrome you know," she laughed and slammed the door.

It didn't take a long time for me to start missing her presence around me, but luckily just then my princess came back. Looking more beautiful than ever, smiling and excited.

"So, what did you buy?"

"Um, let's see... now," she spilled the content of the bags on the bed.

"Some of these I bought, some I got from my place."

"Wow! It sure was worth all the fuss"

What I saw captured my attention immediately.

"OK, we got a nice proper lubricant, some sexy lingerie, some more sexy lingerie, and, get ready, a butt plug, a camera and my original Pacific Blue uniform! Now how do you like that?"

"This is unbelievable, I.. I.. I'm speechless."

"Looks like somebody's fantasies are going to be fulfilled in just a few moments.."

"I guess so."

Paula got down to business by putting on her hot uniform over her bra and thong and doing a little show for me. I watched her curves, my raging erection seemed to appreciate them even more.

"You've been a bad bad boy, you know that?"

"Well, Bad is my second name baby. What's yours?"

"Slut."

Man was she direct.

"Oh, you dirty girl...."

"So, tell me something tiger, do you wanna be the first and last man to tape Ms. Cory McNamara getting fucked in every possible hole, every possible position, all hosed in hot salty jizz by the end of her ordeal."

"How can I refuse and offer like this?"

"Then you better be ready, cause I'm gonna fuck your brains out!"

I didn't need more teasing, I grabbed her and pushed her on the bed. I took off my black robe and my dick jumped out in front of her. She took it in her mouth rightaway and began to jack it off while sucking the head only. After a short intro she got serious and did her best trick. Being engulfed all the way down her throat made me tense quite easily and way too quickly. I suppose I could have sprayed her face right then and there, but I needed energy for the rest of the fiesta, so I pulled away. She seemed to protest, but I shut her up.

"Gimme your fucking ass now!" I shouted.

As soon as she heard this she ripped her shirt off, tossed away her bra, took off her tight police woman shorts and pulled her thong to the side. She then spread her asscheeks apart to show me a clean, bright pink hole.

"Don't you wanna work it with that giant butt plug first, baby? Here, I'll make it easier for you."

With that she brought the lubricant to her anus, squeezed a huge amount out of the bottle and rubbed it in very nicely.

Meanwhile I got the plug in my hands and placed it at the entrance of her butt. I pushed in and was surprised how easily it entered. I don't know if it was the lubricant or she was just too slutty, but she sure had a very loose asshole.

"I just love fucking it with my big dildo, and I love it so much more when I'm expanding it with that enormous butt plug. The way it gets wider and wider.. it makes me so horny."

What was she, a mind reader or something? I drew out the plug violently, causing my victim to scream in pain, and smile with pleasure right after. But soon the pain striked her again as I began to fingerfuck her. She was agonizing by now, but that was in no way against her will. She was on her back with her legs behind her head, so I had perfect access and more importantly, view. I leaned forward to lick on her enlarged hole. The lubricant was making it very aromatic and slippery, and this doubled the joy. Soon I started fucking her anus with my tongue, and the stimulation had Paula begging me to fuck her for real. Of course, I was more than glad to oblige.

I withdrew my hand, my fingers came out with a wet pop sound, and I replaced them with my pulsating not-too-big-not-too-small manhood. We fucked a bit in her previous position on her back, but we both needed more speed and quake, so we quickly switched to doggie style. Once I started thrusting I gained pace with insane intensivity. She was having a hard time breathing, but still was helping me by arching her waist and sticking out her hips towards my attacking cock. I would pull her hair and hold it for a while, or spank her bottom from time to time. Our bodies were colliding, each of my pushes harder and harder. My balls were splashing on her pussylips, my dick inside her ass to the base.

After some time Paula was cummming. I was close to my orgasm as well. I kept it up until her hand and fingers got off her clit, and I pulled out. She didn't need an invitation or even a hint, she just turned around and kneeled. I still needed something to fuck so I figured, why not her face? I let my penis slide in and started jerking as if it was not her mouth but her pussy. My dick was forcing its way down her throat, but she didn't gag or choke, not once. I was getting closer so I put my hands on the back of her head and jammed it hard, her nose pressed against my pelvis. She knew I was on the edge by my convulsions and hardened muscles, so she relaxed her gullet to its best and prepared for my load. She didn't have to wait long as I shot stream after stream of hot cum straight down her throttle and to her belly. I didn't feel any resistence at all, my cream just slipped along like silk. Paula didn't spill a drop, she swallowed it all and did the whole thing very willingly. I was spent and she was full. We were both exhausted at the end of our extreme experience, but also relieved and satisfied. Paula licked her lips and exclaimed as a conclusion:

"I have the best tasting ass there is!"

Indeed... And the best looking one too, I would add...

The End